The prequels were kino

prove me wrong.

Attached: maul.png (1076x538, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPXqbHRu8AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not how it works. We are operating on the assumption you're wrong, and you have to prove us otherwise.

I can't because they were

Attached: 1552171602841.jpg (1280x572, 228K)

You're wrong.
youtu.be/LPXqbHRu8AI

Attached: Jar-Jar-Binks-star-wars-concept-art.jpg (640x320, 47K)

>prove me wrong.
i cant because you're right.

The prequels had elements that worked and elements that didn't work. Overall they're a cohesive and watchable trilogy, maybe not my favourite star wars films but certainly not the worst

>muh I don't like sand
Not only is Anakins hatred of sand justified, as he lived his entire childhood as an enslaved mechanic on a harsh desert planet, but he then spent the other part of his life in a religious group of celibate monks so its unfair to expect him to be charismatic. It is also disingenuous to disregard the next part, or the overall context, of the scene, which shows that he just wants to say that he is more comfortable around Padme but doesn’t know how to properly express his feelings

Attached: d2vyfuz-daf0d123-4982-4565-a2a0-9b1849e17653.jpg (582x460, 139K)

Let's be real, this is all George speaking to us through Anakin relaying his experiences in Tunisia when he shot episode 4. It's autism personified.

They're a hell of a lot better than the shitty trilogy we got going on now.

Plus the prequels spawned some pretty great memes.

I can't because you're right.
If you ignore the romance stuff it is an amazing trilogy

They had heart, but they're fucking awful movies OP. Irredeemable in almost every way that doesn't involve story boards or industry leading special effects. They made Samuel Jackson look wooden, which I didn't think was possible.

Of course, the sequels have the opposite problem. They are competent movies, but are sterile, designed-by-committee snooze fests.

You need to go back to redit, prove me wrong.

Attached: 1514240737923.jpg (232x337, 26K)

Cringe. The prequels used more practical effects than the entirely of the OT.

Attached: phantomkino1.jpg (619x401, 47K)

Attached: phantomkino2.jpg (1500x1035, 308K)

After how amazing the Emperor's throne room scene in RotJ was, I really don't know how Lucas did such a bad job with writing and directing dialogue in the prequels.

All the characters aside from Sheev seemed completely flat.

Attached: phantomkino3.jpg (635x428, 95K)

Phantom menace did a better job mixing backgrounds and cgi with actor sets then in the sequel. I don't know why they regressed in AotC.

I like 1 & 3

Fair enough. It might have had something to do with Phantom Menace being shot on Film instead of Digital.

What the fuck

Attached: PSX_20190424_204349.jpg (800x341, 46K)

>prove me wrong.
No how about you make an argument how they are kino you cocksucking zoomer

Attached: PSX_20190424_194530.jpg (1900x1075, 198K)

Mostly one film, you can't deny that every Coruscent scene was not almost completely CGI.

Attached: 313464684648468555454.jpg (262x260, 21K)

Coruscant had tons of sets and models. The prequels were heavy on CG but not as much as you'd think. They used a mostly seamless marriage of both techniques.

Attached: fkjerkhg.jpg (794x447, 38K)

Some of it was, but there were also a lot of models used. The Jedi Temple was practical.

Attached: phantomkino4.jpg (500x383, 27K)

Attached: coruscant.jpg (1200x619, 233K)

"Meesa thinks you suck meesa member".

More like GunHung

Attached: 1550122073972.jpg (1913x1080, 157K)

The storyboards are so much better.

Hungan you stupid fucking idiot

I rewatched them recently for first time in a long time with an open mind.
. I have only seen them maybe three times total. They are not that bad at all , a entertaining watch ,
The third film dear i say it is borderline kino
ya they have there flaws that have been expounded upon in detail, but I liked them and has entertained. Some minor changes
and improvements and they could have been kino. I talk into account they are primary made for kids and to sell toys

Zoz

>Liking star wars at all

Thought this guy was the shit in 1st grade, dressed up as him for Halloween.

Attached: medarthmaul(2).webm (640x480, 2.76M)

pedo

damn, Jar Jar looks like THAT?

original star wars trilogy
>silly rag-tag group of friends on a sci-fi adventure
prequel trilogy
>sci-fi politics collapsing into a sci-fi war with some focus on sci-fi swordsmen caught up in it
>uses bits previous trilogy to innovate and create a huge fleshed out universe of lore, made Star Wars into something else, for better or worse.
sequel trilogy
>just pretty looking CGI while a group of bad men do inexplicably do bad things and group of brave fighters rebel against them with some vague plot about a girl being powerful
>unwraps the wrapped up ending of star wars, completely disrespecting it, in order to resurrect previous aspects of the movies, and raise a party of unlikable poorly written characters who shamelessly try to imitate what previous characters did
>shameless plagiarism of previous movies, no respect for them. Takes characters/elements of previous movies and completely destroys/insults them

TL;Dr manbaby

That sounds like your problem babyman

You're wrong and i have proof of why

the prequels are not and will never be good no matter how much you screech about it, zoomers

The prequels would be great if it wasnt for terrible CGI and bad acting

and bad writing and direction and no one willing to say no to Lucas

Would you say no to him?

>babyman

Stop hitting on me. My 13/10 Asian wife might get jealous. Haha, she won't I'm letting her drive the jag after this $5,000 sex she going to give me to go shopping for useless junk and thongs.

Post your order, best to worse:

1. Episode V
2. Episode VI
3. Episode IV
4. Episode III
5. Episode I
6. Episode VII
7. Episode VIII
8. Episode II

yes, obviously

I don't like when my movies look like PS1 cinematics

Attached: 120165.jpg (768x358, 52K)

When's someone gonna release the sheev noir cut?

OH NO NO ONNONNONN

Just use a shittty player like vlc and use a b&w filter.

Wala! Meme version of whatever you said.

They were Star Wars at least, not MCU with lightsabers

V
IV
III
VI
I
Rogue One
VII
II
Solo
VIII

Can any lore bros explain to me the difference between Dathomirians and Zabraks?

I don't like my movies looking like toys on a nerd shelf.

Attached: inCollage_20190428_210134992.jpg (1920x3417, 3.58M)

Lucas thought of one cringy name on the shitter and the other after he woke up in the middle of the night and wrote it down.

With OT Lucas had other more talented than him people to make his vision into a movie. Prequels were made by Lucas alone. That's why.

At least those were people in costumes and not CGI. Can't believe you prequelfucks actually think it looks better.

this is at least a ps2 cinematic

midichlorians

This, they switch to experimental Sony digital cameras for ep 2 which contributed to why everything looked like computer generated.

You're right

Attached: 1527605298028.jpg (1791x2269, 2.49M)

>jew

Best post first post.

Attached: 1528819353810.png (400x400, 164K)

Your point being what junior?

Attached: j83ktkpTURBXy9mYjM5MWFhYmMzMzRiOGEyMGIxMTBiY2Q2NmNhYzI3My5qcGeSlQMASM0GO80DgZMFzQMgzQHC.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Total non issue unless you're utterly retarded