IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE...

IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE IRON MAN AND BLACK WIDOW DIE

Attached: 2.jpg (400x559, 52K)

>expensive actors with bloated contracts die at the end of a series
Truly a shocking revelation that will totally ruin the movie for everyone

You're retarded. This is like thinking the good guys winning is a spoiler.

Game of Thrones sucks

you mad neckbeard?

No, Game of Thrones does suck. As does capeshit. You're still a brainlet, though.

Attached: 1555464524096.jpg (1200x900, 67K)

shave your neckbeard and get some contact lenses

beta o'rourke isn't getting elected

BASED

I don't even know who "O'Rourke" is.

Attached: 1555741256474.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

0/10

you'll vote for anyone that John Oliver and Colbert tell you to because you're so unique. Orange man bad

You lost faggot. He completely curbstomped your /pol/shit ass. You can stop posting now.

I'm a 33 year old boomer that doesn't care about politics one way or another. I understand that this makes you seethe, brainlet, but it's true. All you can do is post denials and accuse me of lying. Sad!

Attached: SKEEEUP.jpg (567x319, 24K)

You're still butthurt about November 2016 alllllll these years later

Imagine thinking that people who don't want it spoiled would browse the Yea Forums board before watching the movie.

Attached: 11111.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>33 year old
>boomer

Attached: BBhead.jpg (260x194, 9K)

>implying they don't
>implying everyone that doesn't wanna see spoilers isn't just an attention whore

>he doesn't even understand the 30 year old boomer meme and is accusing people of being newfag ledditors

Attached: it-all-makes-sense.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

seething red hat

Attached: 1547848035379.png (1334x2000, 1.16M)

This. Only newfags browse Yea Forums before watching a movie.
But you're a stupid frogshitter so I have to disagree with you anyway.

BASED

I am saying that capeshills will either see it ASAP or stay off here until they do. like me

ITS A DIP YOU MEME

Attached: 68578840.jpg (448x675, 182K)

Attached: PC.jpg (250x309, 10K)

it's a fucking frog

no wonder you lost the election