You can write a book about human psychology based on this picture alone

You can write a book about human psychology based on this picture alone.

Attached: 534634634643.jpg (1433x709, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3aYjOTMiQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can see you have given this a lot of thought and consideration. Produce first two sentences.

I second this, genuinely interested

She just straight up looks nuts

>From Romulus and Remus to the Le Nain Sisters, sibling relationships have sparked psychological debate throughout the world.
>The key to a good sibling relationship is the ability to be open and honest, while still respecting each other's boundaries

why is Brie such a racist?

Imagine how horrible she's going to beas a personwhen her looks really start to fade with age. Her career isn't going to amount to a whole lot from this point on, no one likes her, and she already is a 6.5 at best on the looks scale. She's going to be insufferable, as the only thing she can latch onto is her rebellion and feminist identity.

How would you interpret this body language?

Attached: 1555793584322.webm (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Underrated

>as the only thing she can latch onto is her rebellion and feminist identity.
also the millions she got

yeah but when you live in hollywood $ one 1,000,000 bucks is like a week's rent

>autistic anons are not only obsessed with brie "assless" larson, they incorrectly analyze her mannerisms

She autistic. Literally one of us.

Don looks happy.

>Don "should never have asked where the white wimmin' at" Cheadle

>a book
>"Captain Marvel Hurt muhh feelings and I can't stop crying about it" by triggered incel #3

KEK

Attached: 1431662047798.png (1000x1000, 1.01M)

She's hired to be a cunt. She's convinced me in Room, that she can actually act. She's the biggest troll on Earth.

*sucks the life out of the room*

Attached: 1555972993224.webm (1920x1080, 2.11M)

She's a sheltered kid that never had to work, this impacted her social skills development.

Attached: 1555960559354.png (1500x1000, 3.15M)

Have sex.

Especially the tired eye roll he made, gleaming.

Already did, what now?

dilate

Is he okay? He looks like he needs a fix

>Captain Marvel has no emotion
>literally the plot of Captain Marvel
Sounds like a good thing

for the record the "Body language expert" who analyzed this video is not liscenced and doesn't know what she is talking about. She even lies in her own video saying she doesn't know who any of them are yet somehow miraculously knows Chris is married. She's putting on a performance for incels to pay to her not because she's actually good at body language. She uses unprofessional language like calling Brie a "psychopath" yet admits she knows nothing about her. If you are using the video for your "science" you are an embarresment

fuck geeks and gamers he promoted Captain MArvel so much it grossed a billion dollars.Jeremy should honestly kill himself

Buddy do you got a white horse to go with all that armor?

Man I feel genuinely bad for her. I've had female co-workers like her who don't understand how to be assertive and instead impose on other people. Worst part is, she's cute and fun occasionally, but this semi-voluntary bitchiness just kills any natural charisma she might have

she was talking about diversity or feminism at that moment. You can tell based Jeremy is annoyed and is wondering what is he doing there.

a fix of PUSSY. alpha chads like Jeremy can't go 5 minutes without diving into some 7/10 actress pussy.

I will now give my pro takes on this.
>Cause these threads are always here when I go to the toilet, or just always here who knows.
They are treating her like a outsider.
>Due to her being an outsider
She's making both of them uncomfortable
>Don dosen't like that, his eye rolling tells me this is a frequent problem
>Giga Chad winces and clicks his jaw in displeasure, this is a form of grimmace
>He then lifts his eye brow suggesting "See this?"
Brie is fully aware of how much she is disliked
>She feels rejection, but this is not uncommon to her

So they don't like her, that's about all I can gleem from that shit. maybe it's because she's new maybe it's because she hates white guys or maybe it's because she is cashing in on these guys hard work and being a bitch about it
TLDR: she seems vaguely annoying and this seems to be nothing new to them, however she appears to think due to the cameras they will play along.
>I don't know how people make videos out of this

Attached: 1555610316656.png (506x658, 603K)

Moron thread?
Moron thread.

how about this one?

Attached: losers.png (1124x574, 882K)

>Kill me off so I don't have to work with this cunt anymore

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 6.14.06 PM.png (325x265, 105K)

It's like a microcosm of American politics.

why do they her so much

based

She's a self-entitled cunt who used her celebrity as a platform for political bullshit. She even says it in the interview and they all roll their eyes. She must do this constantly.

"wishes Chris was here"

Attached: 20190429_564678805.png (640x429, 251K)

have an emotional connection

WATCH THE FUCKING JACKET

Every time I see this the sheer level of fucking blatant distaste towards Brie from Don cracks me up

Attached: War_Machine_Armor_(Mark_IV).png (673x865, 414K)

Shaggy and Scooby argue with Daphne

Renner looks like he's a rape victim sitting next to his rapist who told him that if he says anything no one will believe him

Attached: 1368199054885.png (519x500, 145K)

god he's just so fed up with her and wants out of the room
this is better than the sad Affleck interview

Don Cheadle, he's had enough.

lol even Jeremy Renner is also fed up with Brie.

Acting and being genuine are two different things, like anyone on 4channel should know, half of you being schizos. A schizo can seem to be functioning perfectly when wrapped in their public persona, everything they're doing being an act, and then collapse completely into an awkward, stuttering mess when they have to act like their genuine selves. Or, as in this bitch's case, go from seeming excellent presentation of human behaviour on-screen in her acting, to genuine social retardation off-screen.

Attached: 1535652095277.png (1280x720, 796K)

the black man and the woman know to shut up when The White Man is speaking.

Acting

Don is sick of everyones shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3aYjOTMiQY

Attached: CHOCLATEFISHES.jpg (435x330, 19K)