Why was there a Starbucks product placement in the latest episode of Half in the Bag?

Why was there a Starbucks product placement in the latest episode of Half in the Bag?

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-163611.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

jay cuckman at it again

I didn't even notice it, but my brain did

i want a doubleshot of jay's dickmilk

i noticed it and I hope they got paid

That nipple piercing was expensive.

I'm a brainlet, is there some truth to this?
are corporations paying off degenerates like RLM to put a cup in frame? It's kinda an interesting thought

It's called product placement and it's a thing. I don't know if it's happening here though.

I know but I always associated product placement with big studio productions and whatnot.
It's weird to think they might be going extremely subtle with random YouTube channels

You can’t see the logo. That’s not product placement, genius.

Maybe Jay just bought a coffee

Maybe the coffee bought Jay.

And the hack frauds were too lazy to cover the logo. Sounds right.

t. legally blind

You literally don’t see the logo

If this was product placement, Starbucks should ask for their shekels back because these hacks did a pretty shitty job of selling that coffee. Out of frame, logo not visible, does he even sip from it on camera? I'd get my money back for this sponsorship.

OwO

Attached: IMG_20190428_172754.jpg (820x826, 141K)

Where does it say “Starbucks?” Oh right it doesn’t.

That's not the logo. That's a woman's face. That's like saying an ampersand alone is the AT&T logo.

You faggots just keep getting more and more desperate for shit to complain about when it comes to RLM. Just admit to yourselves you unironically use RLM as a friend simulator and quit trying to put up this autistic contrarian front, faggots.

It’s not even worth trying to talk realistically to these morons. They will literally find something to complain about no matter what Mike and Jay say or do.

>That's not the logo. That's a woman's face.

You seem to be confusing the definition of "wordmark" with that of "logo," friend.

I work at Starbucks. Jay was a beta

that bothered me as well

I don't need to work at starbucks to tell you that, wagecuck

>he doesn't skip all capeshit hitb
This just goes to show how juvenile their audience is, which only begs the question of how so many kids can manage to pay for Patreon without getting caught by their parents?

Attached: 1416711065913.png (521x512, 225K)

Why are you idiots so butthurt about a Starbucks cup but never develop conspiracies about them being sponsored by all the different brand stuff of beer they’ve displayed over the years?

Look, it's the McDonald's logo. I was actually sponsored for this post, it's product placement. Buy McDonald's. Does this logo make you want hamburgers?

Attached: 0a9cc24c-f373-4fae-887d-f425fcd12894[1].png (134x184, 615)

Stoklasa is a hack fraud.
Jay is a hair transplant recipient.
James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: 1525111527365.jpg (1300x800, 235K)

Jay is just making some extra bucks on the side. Mike's not going to be around for ever you know.

Now I'm hungry, I'm gonna get myself a McDonalds

Did Mike make your pic?

This is some of the dumbest damage control I've ever seen
Literally google 'Starbucks logo' and you'll see endless pictures of that mermaid

Don't exaggerate. The logo image crop in the framing was more like this. Tell me you can't tell what brand shoe this is.

Attached: IMG_20190428_173908.jpg (584x684, 72K)

Is this Mcdonald's?

You have to visit the Man Hole. Milwaukee's finest gay bar.

LOL EPIC BRO! THATS A JOKE FROM A FIVE YEAR OLD RLM VIDEO AND YOU REPEATED IT HAHAHA EPIC

Your reaction is priceless.

jay is fatt

>Internationally recognized symbol
>It doesn't say Sturbux you're all just dumb!

And I'm a fan of the guys, but they fucked up being lazy.