Tfw it took Marvel 10+ years and 20+ flicks to fulfill their vision and it still wasn't as good or iconic as Nolan's...

>tfw it took Marvel 10+ years and 20+ flicks to fulfill their vision and it still wasn't as good or iconic as Nolan's Batman trilogy

Attached: Christian-Bale-TDKR-Florence-Scene.jpg (620x320, 19K)

for you :^)

Their vision was a giant pile of money. They did a pretty good job making that dream come true.

Thanos was the only semi-decent villain in all the marvel movies.

TDK trilogy on the other hand had 2 good villains and 1 exceptional one.

Nolan's Batman had something Marvel lost on longer run. The feeling of realism. You could take these movies not just as comic book but also as crime drama. Marvel had something close with Iron Man but then they went full Star Wars mode. Aliens, talking Racoons, purple guys and so on. You couldnt take it seriously anymore.

>implying the give a shit about quality

This. They did a better job at acheiving their vision than Nolan did at his

This

in 30 years Iron Man will be remembered the same way we remembered Luke Skywalker before nu wars

I can still remember Killmonger's name and motivation, which means he wasn't awful. Batman blows it out of the water though.

No, they both had success, user. Quit humping Disney's ass.

This

>herp de derp making money is better than creating art

I absolutely detest amerishits

>the feeling of realism

Lel, yea a rich orphan literally fighting crime by driving a tank on rooftops and punching criminals dressed as clowns and scarecrows, a real mirror held up to society these films are.

Attached: E72F105D-6387-4AB2-B1FF-D695F054B05F.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Nobody is saying that you zoomer faggot.

Disney and Marvel's main objetive was to make money and they achive that at the end.
They never meant to make high artistic movies. Just products that they can sell

If you're going to try to speak English, you should learn how to comprehend it first.

Seriously tho, MCU villains are almost always "bad guy with same abilities as good guy".

Heros are defined by their villains, TDK did this perfectly.

>herp de derp making money is better than creating art
Who are you quoting?

I wasnt really into comics growing up (80s kid). The Nolan Batman trilogy actually got me into Batman. The Avengers movies are fun because of the special fx but it seems like its for kids. Ive had Infinity War on my Netflix list for a while and still can't bring myself to watch it. Have ZERO interest in Endgame

Same mien negga. I’ve bought some many graphic novels after watching those batman films. I love it. I do still love spidey though.

Still far more realistic than a guy with magic gauntlet and talking Racoon.