What does Yea Forums think about Disney star and up and coming young actress Ruby Rose Turner?

What does Yea Forums think about Disney star and up and coming young actress Ruby Rose Turner?

Attached: 99643143_picturepub-ruby-rose-turner-017.jpg (1361x2048, 580K)

Meh, I can never take child stars seriously until they have at least a few films or shows under their belt.

I can't say until I see her feet

me in the back

ugly knees

I think I should have the mods keep a close watch on this thread and your IP.

Me in the back

I wanna lick his butthole

I think you need to get off the computer and talk to real people instead of obsessing over celebrities via high resolution photos and videos.

so bros, what's going on with /cel/?

haven't seen the movie
is she any good?

the owner said he was downgrading the server, he was also asking for donations so there's that

she's a cute girl with a dfc that's all I know

Attached: 51957885_2220246284702469_6138686009730692295_n.jpg (1080x1116, 362K)

Is she 18?

of course

Attached: 96994976_picturepub_ruby-rose-turner-12.jpg (1356x2048, 341K)

omg look at her legs

her chicken legs are cute

Attached: 88239567_rrt-rwti-3.jpg (1365x2048, 438K)

they're not chicken legs
they're sexy legs

they're a tad bit on the thin side for me but yeah they're sexy

Attached: 99643163_picturepub-ruby-rose-turner-022.jpg (1850x2775, 2.41M)

yeah but some dude on waifuist said he knows the owner and apparently he's shutting it down. /cel/ is all we've got (waifuist is trash), what happens if it's gone? :(

is dumbo worth watching just for her?

You finally KYS pedo

>apparently he's shutting it down
It really wouldn't surprise me, the site has been going on for quite some time, the userbase has always been small, he has always struggled with donations, recently he was asking help with janitors, there has been a lot of drama with slavs and everyone is just shitting on the guy he might be tired of it all.
I guess there are no other substitutes the only other big one is /waifuist/ then there are other smaller chans like keks and other more pedo ones like /cozy/.

Attached: 1515952634268.jpg (240x650, 123K)

>/cozy/
where's that?

I don't think she's in that movie, she just attended the premiere. She has a show on Disney I've only seen 1 episode of it which is kinda like iCarly where she hosts a popular webseries. She's really cute but I can't say that I enjoyed it.

it used to be on lolifox but it moved an onion site, when I say it's pedo I really do mean pedo as in the prefer girls between the ages of 4-11, they also allow topless pics, if you're interested I can give you the link

Attached: 53874880_461970877674757_2696466228129726882_n.jpg (1080x1350, 290K)

Attached: mutt.png (372x440, 6K)

>onion
nah, i'd better stay on the safe side
anyway, boards come and go since the beginning of the internet. everytime tamer and tamer, sadly

Where is this?

it wouldn't surprise me either, it's been a mess for the past few months now, but still i feel like we had a good thing going, i really liked that website. either way it's kind of a dick move to shut it down without telling anyone

>nah, i'd better stay on the safe side
Tor is 100x safer than clearnet.

wikieat.in but it's been down for 3-4 days now

>everytime tamer and tamer
Yeah pretty much. Yea Forums is tame as fuck, 8c got rid of all the waifu boards, librechn/cunnychn/12ch etc... all went down, even redit which had starlets and all sorts of waifu and jailbait subs all went down.
there's just not many places left

Attached: col.jpg (1200x1200, 1.03M)

years ago it was compromised by an array of nsa servers. it doesn't help that everything goes there, from selling drugs to hiring killers
i'm just fine with cute non-nude gravure

unless you're producing, distributing or being extremely careless, the chances of being caught just for using it are extremely low. You are more likely to get in trouble for pirating music and movies than for using/downloading stuff from onion sites.

Attached: r1.jpg (1141x953, 321K)

this. Yea Forums is supposed to be the last bastion of free speech on the internet, but people get scandalized here over candydoll stuff, which i'm pretty sure, it's perfectly legal everywhere in the world
like 2 years ago there was a massive operation against normal lurkers on a popular site, magic kingdom, or something like that. it doesn't help that those sites admit all kinds of sick shit

>barely a teenager
>literally 0 (zero) noticeable secondary sex characteristics
>dress her up like a fantasy hooker
jewlywood strikes again.

too old

Yea Forums has been facebook/9gag tier for at least 3 years
old classic the asshole of the internet Yea Forums is completely 100% dead and there's no going back, just because some anons say nigger doesn't make this place what it used to be

> (zero) noticeable secondary sex characteristics
that is literally the best part

Attached: 806ce854cdff09d0c287d4991a4f45d9-imagejpeg.jpg (1280x1600, 331K)

i might kms if /cel/ is gone for real

c-c-c-c-c-

Picturepub isn't going down any tim e soon but there's virtually no discussion there
There's also cumonprintedpics but that place is sometimes a little too much for some