Peggy: Steve ... You're alive?! What happened?

> Peggy: Steve ... You're alive?! What happened?

> Cap: It was crazy, Peggy. I was frozen in ice for over 70 years. Woke up in the 2010s. Negros and homosexuals everywhere! Most women are fat sluts and are openly celebrated for it. There's this thing called the internet that has divided the populace. The music is degenerate trash. The architecture is soulless and ugly. National pride is considered evil. Marriage and birth rates are low. Divorce rates are high. The traditional ideal family is basically extinct. Mentally ill men can take part in women's sports and beat them up. And the whole entertainment industry is controlled by Jews who used their influence to manufacture this culture and shun its dissidents. I lived there for over ten years. It was awful. But I eventually found a way to time travel back to this time.

> Peggy: My gosh... That's horrible!

> Cap: I think we fought for the wrong side. Everything our enemies said would happen came true. We've made a terrible mistake.

> Peggy: Hail Hydra?

> Cap: Hail Hydra.

Attached: EndGame.jpg (576x272, 27K)

All jokes aside Hitler did nothing wrong.

Raimi co-wrote Avengers Endgame?

Based.

Attached: MurdochSaga.jpg (1280x6827, 1.06M)

When will we get the Infinity War where Thanos wipes out 50% of crime by killing 13% of the population.

kek

>You came back for me?
>I came back for your stupendous rack. The rest of you just happens to be attached, now get the fuck in the kitchen I have to make a call to washington about birth control and women's rights

he punched up the script

based

Attached: Hitler smiles while reading newspaper.jpg (706x517, 125K)

digits

>Murdoch Murdoch fan art
BASED

*walks into the capital building and shoots ted kennedy before he can write the 1965 immigration act*

*does the captain america two finger salute*

Attached: IMG_2551.jpg (1125x1037, 127K)

trips of truth

Attached: 1552403068077.gif (334x251, 1.03M)

He lost

*Goes back in time to kill John Wilkes Booth before he can kill Lincoln so that lincoln can return the africans to africa*

This is the real truth

what does that have to do with what I said?

pretty much what happened

he's saying his only mistake was losing

That doesn't have anything to do with morality.

lmao.

based

Its amazing how much a gay guy will go through to not look gay.

underrated comment

Can someone post the close up of Spider-Man with the Germans reflection in the eye please?

Post a picture of her rack

declaring war on the USA and USSR was a recipe for disaster

lol is that pewdiepie