What is about these Marvel movies that attract manchildren...

What is about these Marvel movies that attract manchildren? Are they trying to hide from reality in some empowerment fantasy designated for pre-teens?

Attached: 1556452100696.jpg (678x603, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9SNEPojPqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>comic book superheroes
>attracting man children
Wow who would have guessed kys sherlock faggot

The rise of cultural and emotional manchildren has a lot of contributing factors, but the state of the economy and late capitalism are two of the largest.

Superhero movies are a symptom.

>it’s just marvel
t. DCshill

DC is not in evidencie right now, babyman

When was the last time famous actors complimented you??

Attached: 1555463939602.jpg (675x547, 39K)

The majority of these manchildren are wh*te men and they are voluntarily opting out of society, that's a good thing

Agreed, a Stalin daddy will raise among the ashes and kill all the billionaires, niggers and kikes, then humanity will finally reach the stars.

>Are they trying to hide from reality in some empowerment fantasy designated for pre-teens?

Looks like you answered your own question.

>What is about these Marvel movies that attract manchildren? Are they trying to hide from reality in some empowerment fantasy designated for pre-teens?
Read Watchmen
Nite Owl is a manbaby

50 years ago you would have been one of those bitter cunts that would ask why people like to read comics.

Please tell me someone has found where he lived and punched that weeb crybaby in the throat. There's nothing wrong with enjoying these predigested Hollywood flicks but crying over them should be outlawed.

Yeah but mark hamil is a legit nice guy

I guess the death threats and bullying did come after all; thank God.

Attached: file.png (1687x1126, 2.12M)

>manchildren
I don't know if i'm missing something but all of the biggest normalfags like this too.

There are no non-manchildren left.

These faggots don't read comics. Nerd culture is not mainstream pop culture, and capeshit movies are about mainstream where there's a lot more money.

These people wear capeshit t-shirts and buy pop vinyl, and that's it. Most of them have never been inside of a proper comic book shop as they'd rather get back issues on their phones where it's convenient. And I know that's true because comic book shops would be a hell of a lot bigger than what they are now if the success of capeshit movies caused a flood in demand for that stuff.

Yes, Moore always spited on babymen

I wonder, real men gets bored with this trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=d9SNEPojPqA

>DCucks cant spell

Você consegue falar outra lingua, Cleetus??

this also lack of religion = making false idols your religion.

Define manchildren.
infantils? Then guess because of last generations nurture, media wanted to breed a perfect consumer. And why capeshit? Guess because of nature of capemovies and cinematic universe itself (the shit if addicted since it's basically one big AAA movie series)

I don't like to think of marvel fans as manchildren.

I'm a manchild. I like flashy action, I like blood and gore, and I like tits. These are all very simple, primal vices, and I think they're the epitome of what being a manchild is all about.

Marvel fans are literal drones. They're NPCs who go and see these movies not for any enjoyment value, because they certainly don't hold any, even to very young children. No, Marvel fans watch these movies because they're TOLD to. They see ads, their favorite youtube e-celebs talk about nothing else, they watch media with paid promotional segments that aren't disclosed.

When you call these people manchildren, you're implying that there's some sense of childlike wonder in these movies. There isn't. It's just made-by-committee garbage that plays everything so safe that I can't even imagine a child being entertained by it. There is no comparable experience to marvel movies, because no other form of entertainment is so devoid of meaning, soul, or basic purpose. These movies exist solely to make money.

Based manchild

Fuck capeshit