Why was this character CUCKED so hard?

It almost seems like he was originally set up to be what Captain Marvel currently is. He was depicted as being WAY more powerful than all the Avengers and they just threw all the rules out the window and made him a complete and total bitch, fuck black window seemed more powerful than him in Infinity War.

Attached: cindiafotolandscape-1522871869-aif10.jpg (768x384, 40K)

Didn't they spend a good chunk of infinity war backing up everything about him besides the mind stone? Why didn't they reupload him into his body? Everyone seems to have forgotten.

So what? It's just a kids movie. Why do you even care?

because Joss wrote Age of Ultron, and after they flying trailer scene, Marvel took him out of the rolodex.

You mean Plot Device: The Character?

It's not "just a kids movie" it's an action movie targeting PG13+ audience. I'm not obsessed with these movies I was just wondering if maybe he was originally supossed to be what Captain Marvel's character currently IS and if they added her in at the last minute in order to pussywash the idea of the flying powerful superman-like character.

>Doesn't use his phasing powers in any fight

They better make up for this in the Wanda + Vision tv show

Cope
Acquire copulation

Bettany probably didn't want to return for any amount of money and get covered in red and green make up that could fucking kill him.

>It's not "just a kids movie" it's an action movie targeting PG13+ audience

Lmao

Didn't Shuri get snapped? That could actually explain it, if only she knew how to work the tech.

Bitch are you gonna go on every thread with people discussing a superhero film and complain like a loser knowing full well they won't stop?

In the first fight he has, he's stabbed with a weapon and clearly states that it has interfered with his phasing

>getting this mad over a kids movie
>BUT ITS PG-13 FOR BIG BOYS LIKE ME

>built up as the next Superman in Age of Ultron
>gets wrecked by Scarlet Witch in Civil War
>gets wrecked by Corvus Glaive in Infinity War. Glaive lost to fucking Okoye one-on-one in Endgame, by the way.
>now permanently dead.

Vision is the biggest fucking scrub in the MCU. Shameful display.

>used them in age of ultron
>used them in civil war
>specifically states that the wound he suffered in infinity war prevents him from phasing

It's implied that the wound he got from the surprise attack at the start of IW significantly weakened him.
It was a good call considering how overpowered he is

>kids movie
>body parts getting chopped off including decapitation
>copious amounts of death
When will this fucking meme die already?

He didn't use them in AoU. Phasing appears randomly in CW without any explanation

I don't think they ever showed what happened to her.

>Look! That guy's head came off! This mobie is for big boys like me!

Attached: file.png (909x398, 488K)

>children's movies feature dismemberment and death since 1940
>ITS NOT FOR KIDS ITS EDGY AND VIOLENT FOR ADULTS LIKE ME
Have sex incel

>He didn't use them in AoU
congrats on triggering me enough to actually look back and screencap the scene
>Phasing appears randomly in CW without any explanation
he still used it

Attached: phase.jpg (1327x561, 103K)

He literally phases his hands into the ultron minions and then Unphases and tears them apart. The scene where Rhodes is chasing them and vision shows up.

At the beginning she was "missing", and was probably snapped

I don't even like these movies but what I said is true. It's an action movie targeting teens but also a movie for all ages. There's even a scene where Captain America says "Let's get this son of a bitch". Why would this be in a movie designed for children? People getting murdered, punched, choked to death, stabbed, snapped out of existence. Toy story is for children. This is a movie for teens and all ages you dumb shits. I'm not saying they're good movies or smart but to say it's "for children" is a dumb meme.

> It's implied that the wound he got from the surprise attack at the start of IW significantly weakened him.
Obviously. I'm not saying it can't be written so that it makes sense that his character is wounded, I'm asking why they chose to wound him so easily. It would have been better if he flew up to the ship or something to try to save Thor and got stabbed and crashed onto earth like a meteor or something. Instead he's just stabbed or something. It just seems pretty anti-climactic for a character that was shown to practically be like superman in previous films.

> It was a good call considering how overpowered he is
Well, they didn't do this with Captain Marvel and if she never showed up and they never cucked Vision I could have imagined Vision doing pretty much everything Captain Marvel did at his power level shown in Ultron. It also would have fit more thematically since he was a major part of the history of the Avengers, they literally made a whole Avengers movie about how powerful he was and then just chuck him aside and sort of replaced him with Captain Marvel.

Okey, my bad. I saw the movie twice but both times thought he just tore him apart without phasing. Probably it was the only instance in AoU

have sex, capefag incel

I have sex everyday, kys with this stale meme. I already said IM NOT A FAN OF THESE MOVIES idiot. I'm just pointing out the obvious age demographic for them and it's not children.

It was just awesome and fortunate that the Iron Man computer just happened to be Paul Bettany, who out of the box looked like a superhero in the first place. Tall, blonde, perfect.

Too much competition for the man-hating cat lady executives in Hollywood. He had to go!

Attached: 4838509950299635689.jpg (300x600, 59K)

priming zoomers for the war to come

Looks like they subverted your expectations user.