THOSE WHO DIED

THOSE WHO DIED

ARE JUSTIFIED

Attached: 437115-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-xbox-screenshot-out-on-the-desert.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaP6nE7iPQg
youtu.be/FhuauvMCVis?t=52
youtube.com/watch?v=gcfZyojcngI
youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
youtu.be/V1R4oXEevYw?list=PLnFYuYwRteIM2yQv1nDmK3BL6vLZ2cSY3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't they update this instead of making gta5?

Has there even been a more kino mythos to a game

Attached: MJiUzZDB.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Never has been, never will be.

>that old car driving itself down the hill
i know it's a simple bad spawn location and the rest is a matter of physics but it was so creepy

those youtube videos were kino

>blocks your path

Attached: wheelchair.jpg (350x262, 14K)

Shadow of colossus.
is amazing.

What game is this?

Saints Row

things that make you go hmmm

Attached: san-andreas-lights-map-600x400.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Black Panther: Homecoming

LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers

Still the best GTA.

I wonder how much of an outrage there would have been if the game was released today with its BLACK protagonist.

My ip is rangeban. How do I fix that.

move to a city without cunnyposters
>tfw sydney

Attached: 1550634104950.png (634x514, 130K)

that made sense though because it was set in 90s la and a big part of the game was parodying hood movies like boyz n the hood that were popular at the time aswell as gangsta rap culture

Streets of LA

like there was when gta v was released with a black protagonist?

That was really ironic to me, I went in to that game expecting to only like Michael since he was a white person whereas Trevor is white trash and Franklin is a nonwhite, I came out of the game hating Michael the most by FAR.

It's a shame you can't really have experiences like that any more past a certain age. That sense of wonder leaves you permanently.

get a jetpack and go to the top of mount chiliad, now go down the mountain trought the bike course, bonus points if it's at night
shit bricks

T H E D U S T

soul vs soulless

Attached: grove.jpg (480x480, 61K)

Where did it all go so wrong?

it's amazing what they did with just the lighting and ambiance. V had no charm to it, literally just looked indiscernible from any other city in a late 00s/early 10s open world game.

when San Andreas took part in the different """gaming universe""" or whatever that means

all these zoomers talking about san andreas, when vice city was the true kino

ma nigga

vice city is a cool game but only complete contrarian fags think it was better than san andreas aside from MUH MEME 80S A E S T H E T I C DUUUUDE

VC is def more kino, but SA was a better game

Vicy City had a better soundtrack, but it was too flat and you got access to the whole city after ten missions.

>muh 80s nostalgia
fuck outta here

michael was the best character in the game

San Andreas really loses stream and gets boring after you learn to fly.

>I went in to that game expecting to only like Michael since he was a white person
your way of thinking is exactly the same as a sjw. yikes

>not pretending to be a terrorist and stealing the 747 from the Las Venturas airport and flying them into those tall buildings in Los santos

>rhythm minigames and RC shit
kill me now

>not pretending to be a legitimate pilot and safely flying your passengers from one airport to another

>not artfully navigating through the red woods on your hydra for hours
>not using flying cars with nitro
>not looking for myths
>not charting the ghost world

Best radio?

youtube.com/watch?v=MaP6nE7iPQg

I don't get it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

who would have thought that putting an actual singer in RATM would make them shit

delete

Attached: 1517971604482.jpg (399x384, 19K)

probably K-DST because of a cool easter egg related

who did it first?
SA or Simpsons

MAH MAHS

Attached: mahmahm.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Goes to show graphics arent everything ... still lets not forget that San Andreas had amazing graphics for a game from 1992

>rc shit
Those fucking Zero missions gave me high blood pressure as a kid.

When they removed all the fun shit that was in SA (large map with open spaces, single screen co op, jetpack, wacky plot, planes, parachutes, tanks etc) from GTA 4 because they fell for the realism meme.

Ive been stuck on this mission for 12 years now, any tips on how to beat it? I followed the train like the instructions said but the vagos are still alive in the end

Attached: help.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

you are probably too close, fat fuck smoke needs a bit of distance if hes not shooting

the gamefaqs threads about hunting for bigfoot back in the day were fucking kino

VC is something that will live with me forever, alongside mgs2 and WoW. Nothing can top that shit

HOLD THE LINE

youtu.be/FhuauvMCVis?t=52

watch dogs

>driving down the highway IRL, listening to local boomer radio station
>any song that was in GTA:SA comes on
>instantly smile
Who else knows this feel

Attached: 1536840864429.jpg (494x622, 30K)

come on, there are much harder missions in the game later on

my nigga, SA was good but the world was just too damn big and too many missions where you have to drive far as fuck

SneakKing

>Ive been stuck on this mission for 12 years now
kek

this mission isn't even hard. why did this even become a meme?

>song from radio in GTA comes on
i know the feel

Never had a problem with this, but the later mission where you're doing the shooting is a pain in the ass.

>when vice city was the true kino
Fuck off with shit, it's the crap in-between the Kino 3 and SA. VC isn't even the best game set in Vice City.

it's easy to fuck up and "all you had to do was follow the damn train" is catchy

isn't this the 'world's largest cock' too?
which easter egg?

based

The game was released in 2004, it was set in 1992.

>Ive been stuck on this mission for 12 years now

Attached: 1551827208812.png (300x168, 6K)

Haha Sneed XD I get it sick reference epic maymay :D

If you’re a middle aged loser pathetically trying to recapture his glory days maybe. Franklin was the only remotely relatable character.

GTA V is just a game for autistic 13 year olds. You can't deny this.

THE CHICKEN IS A BIRD WITH A TINY BRAIN
SO WE ASSUME IT DOESN'T FEEL ANY PAIN

*sips*

sneething

Wake Me Up

>which easter egg?
when radio x plays guns and roses song their jd (forgot her name) always says that "she slept with that guy once"
radio x dj doesn't like k-dst dj, they basically hate each other
k-dst dj is voiced by axl rose, singer of guns and roses

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

k-rose is the best after you leave los santos and before you arrive to san fierro

>Driving through the Bone Country desert in SA with Horse With no Name on the radio
This is the pinnacle of soulful videogaming

Attached: wojaksweater.jpg (225x225, 9K)

this

Good taste dude

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

>movie maker default blue backround with white text full of typos and a shitty film grain filter
>x-files theme kicks in
Pure kino

Attached: 1537651995659.png (680x582, 358K)

What about Leatherface? Was that just a legend.

Silent Hill 2 maybe

I love that after completting the game you still need to do 100% and even after that you can do whatever you want and still feel comfy. Ride a plane trough the map until you're bored and crash yourself. Ride from LS to LV with comfy radio. Try to go high speed in the highway without crashing. I really missed all that on IV and V. What the fuck happened?

yeah i knew that, i thought you were mentioning something like the bigfoot kek.
sage is just a regular voice actress (jodie shawback). i liked her voice though

it comes very early in the game when you are still a newbie

No it doesn’t. I would have agreed with you but I finally got around to playing SA last year when I was 25 and thoroughly dead inside. Totally reignited my love of life. It had been about eight years since I genuinely enjoyed a thing.

I guess my point is that entertainment has legitimately quartered in quality over the last decade. Every movie and game actually is shit and it’s not because “we’re growing up”. That excuse is what lead to the downfall of entertainment. It’s why you can go backwards in the timeline and things from before you were born still ignite joy and wonder.

>a game from 1992

Attached: altair.jpg (1680x1050, 208K)

FUCK YOU I WON’T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

>playing San Andreas with 16 bit colors and bad graphics on purpose
>feels and looks like a game actually made in the 90's

Attached: 1525130203957.jpg (200x178, 6K)

Based

I still feel like I missed out on something because I only played SA for a couple hours on a shitty PC. I have a good rig now. Should I really buy it?

Is it REALLY better than VC?

You seem to have made a mistake, this belongs on and not Yea Forums since it is not on the topic of television or film.

Attached: 8B976E6B-1630-417C-9F96-9C451496DACB.jpg (254x360, 30K)

whats the name of the song, my negro friend?

were USA radio stations allowed to play songs with cursewords uncensored back in the 90's?

Fuxk this thread is making me feel like a boomer

True Crime? More like true GRIME amirite? lol lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

they still aren't

Hell yeah, played and beat III, VC, SA on the ps2. SA was a favorite.

Last fight with Minerva playing was ebin.

Not legally, some did but they have to pay a fine

“Killing in the name” by Rage Against The Machine

My dude how old are you?

Nope, FCC have been cunts for near on 85 years now.

All three of them were unlikeable faggots to me

san andreas > vice city > IV > V > III

Attached: instathot.jpg (1024x933, 124K)

Killing In The Name

retarded faggot here, what game?

I had way more trouble with Robbing Uncle Sam than any other mission in the game, even the memes like the train and Zero's missions

It’s still San Andreas.

III had the best protagonist
>he doesn't speak to anyone
>he's just like me!

How fucking young are you

Best Chatterbox too lol

i actually liked this game till i got to the burning crack den fight

It’s literally impossible because the train blocks big smoke from hitting the guys. If you found a proper angle on your first try, good on ya mate, but you’re one of the lucky ones. The faggots on the train also have ten times the amount of health as any other NPC.

What is wrong with V.?

>What is wrong with V.?
It's soulless as fuck coming in after IV.

>2006
>youtube videos on San Andreas mysteries
>usually they were in Brazilian
kino

It's the house of Kifflom

Most annoying mission coming through

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I imagine about 0.5% of Yea Forums posters are actually old enough to have experienced GTA III

whoa was cj's house really that big

>go ahead of them
>find the nearest ramp
>jump on the train
>????????
>Profit
It wasn't that hard. Even the RC one was piss easy once you discover that you don't waste fuel by driving backwards.

GTA V may have sold way more copies, but no one really gives a shit about it, there are no memes about it, no one remembers any of the missions, no one cares about the story or characters, no one remembers any of the songs from its radio. even GTA IV was more memorable.

Nah the one where you have fly below a certain altitude is worse.

Good point. I played it when I was 10 years old. I was 8 when it came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=gcfZyojcngI

I've never played V. but it seemed to me that it successfully recaptured the fun and freedom of SA. You have your open world again to drive around and shit. The tone also looked more upbeat compared to IV. Maybe I'm wrong then.

>hours spent among the mountain trees doing constant 360s

TONY TONY TONY

keep up motherfucker

Just follow the train and you'll be fine

>even GTA IV was more memorable.
Yes I would like to go bowling, cousin.

thanks goy

Crazy Taxi

franklin was boring and had no personality

That mission is not that too difficult once you understand which direction to go and how to fly properly.

The annoying thing about pic related is that you have like 10 seconds to turn just in time, otherwise you never reach the corona. Also, takes you 20 minutes to restart the mission each time.

ARE
YOU
DISSIN’
MY
HOS
BITCH

>but it seemed to me that it successfully recaptured the fun and freedom of SA.
But at the end of the day, I could just play SA. V's world is very boring and the characters are the most uncharismatic in the series to the point of being unlikable.

That mission was fucking kino

What the fuck is Brazilian?

I was 13 when I played III

I was playing FF7 and MGS1 when I was 8

YOUNG HEARTS BE FREE TONIGHT

I try to give a more detailed answer:
The story is way too edgy sometimes, and the 3 character system makes it fragmented. The game mechanics are more restricted, there's a lot of rubber banding and scripted sequences. But the biggest problem is that the format is a bit tired. V doesn't offer much more than SA except the graphics. This problem is very common these days.

kino

>flying through hoops
What am I, fucking Superman 64?

PC fag here. I could never get into San Andreas. I played the fuck it of Vice City and then transitioned to WoW and my life was over. I tried to get into SA again but I think I'm just an old fuck now and can't play video games anymore. I get sad in these threads cuz all I can do is lurk. But I do enjoy reading all the stories cuz I had similar experiences for vice City but no one ever talks about it. /blog

Attached: 20190128_121722.jpg (2448x2448, 1.37M)

Trevor was Reddit, Franklin had no personality, guess that's why you relate to him.

Michael was the only three dimensional character. The only likable and interesting one. They were too scared to make Franklin a real person (ie, giving him flaws) because he was included just to fulfill their nigger quota and current Cuckstar are too scared of upsetting lefties, despite how they claim to be le sensible and reasonable "centrists".

people were looking for him too

>The only likable and interesting one.
>Franklin
He's a cuck with a shit family.

The map is absolute shit.

Hated how VC on the ps2 had u aim with the right analog.

THIS IS THE LAST DANCE FOR LANCE VANCE

Most annoying coming through

Attached: 1A7024AD-EF03-4293-A65D-93AC6D010CD3.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

*Michael

whoops left I meant

wrong board moron

I agree, what's the point of making a huge countryside and desert if there's no point in travelling through it? There's only one big city. San Andreas at least gave you a reason to drive for a long time from one side of the map to the other.

V is straight garbage

Even IV shits all over it

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI

BEEG
AMEREECAN
TEETEES

>low iq zoomer

all you had to do is follow the damn train, cj

>best game in the series survives development hell
>turns out to be one of the most kino sandbox games

Attached: sleeping dawg.jpg (636x344, 47K)

>getting to kill Sean Pean in a video game
Kino

Anybody else find the characters from 4 the most relatable? I recently played through it again and had a blast

Attached: TheCousinsBellic-GTAIV-NikomeetsRoman.jpg (1279x622, 75K)

>successfully recaptured the fun
What? No. It wasn't near half as fun as SA and that's not bias talk. Sure, bigger world and widely variety of weps and cars but at the end what made SA great isn't there. Plus the shift from 3 points of view was a clusterfuck.

It legitimately took me six attempts to get into SA before it clicked. I was an old fuck as well, don’t give up. It’ll click and you’ll pull your head out of the oven like I did.

Fuck off with shit, V is the zoomer's GTA

>remakes San Andreas
>doesnt include San Fierro or Las Venturas
the fuck were they thinking?

*Chris Penn

I don't dispute that, GTAV is garbage but Michael was the only good character.

>Anybody else find the characters from 4 the most relatable?
The best characters in the series for sure.

>*Chris Penn
My bad.

>Trevor was Reddit,
kek, he was Yea Forums/b

Niko, my cousin! Let's go bowling!

Attached: 1536344791216.jpg (900x933, 460K)

Big Smoke did almost nothing wrong

BEEG AMEDICAN TEETEES

I think 4 had easily the best main plot of all the gtas

I don't remember that one, this is calling for another playtrough.
I remember I spend like a week trying to choice the last mission. I was fucked either way but the hoe had to die.

It wasn't a bad spawn location, it's the game giving you a car when you are in the middle of nowhere. They probably thought it was funny to make it creepy and mysterious

Cringe.

damnit
how did they fuck up so hard

Absolutely. GTA IV. has the best story.

I could only relate to Brucie.

Watch/listen to 90s rap and movies.

>Michael was the only good character.
The only good characters were the returning cast from IV but all of them got shat on because retards bitched about IV not being SA.

Bigfoot wasn't in the game, leatherface could be seen in that wheelchair from a distance at 3 am

Based and redpilled.

>not watching True 100%+
>not experiencing absolute epicness
youtu.be/V1R4oXEevYw?list=PLnFYuYwRteIM2yQv1nDmK3BL6vLZ2cSY3