"""people""" consider GoT to be better than LotR now

>"""people""" consider GoT to be better than LotR now
jesus christ I need to end myself

Attached: 1556461026864.png (1741x2228, 2.99M)

I don't think anyone really considers that if they've watched both.

Where are these facts from?

OP's ass

I used to be a huge LOTR fan but Game of Thrones (prior to season 5) is just more real, it's actually about human institutions and the fucked up details that come with them.

Attached: 1546402274553.jpg (179x282, 8K)

based
cringe

GOT displays homosexual sex scenes and it's still not as gay as this shit.

Attached: 37364364.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

it's crazy that so many people think game of thrones is the greatest tv show of all time

It's relatively easy to start writing a story, it becomes harder when you have to manage multiple plotlines and character arcs. The show has declined because the writers don't know how to continue using a character and the chances are that GRRM has written himself into a corner and still isn't entirely sure how it should end (which is why he keeps procrastinating instead of finishing the books). LOTR generally had a fitting end and resolved most things it started, as well as being enjoyable. That's why people rate it so highly and that's why GoT isn't as good.

FUCK Janos Slynt, deserved to be beheaded long before Jon got around to it

Hopefully he's kept some decent notes so someone can finish it after he dies

But what was Aragorn's tax policy?

Both shit.

Someone asked him about that and he got all pissy. He's probably going to burn it all out of spite.

I too was fourteen once

GoT
>complex plot revolving around politcal manouvering, betrayals and backstabbings
>nuanced, morally ambigious characters
>war is portrayed as brutal and gritty
>only the cunning and smart survive and prosper

Lotr
>le ancient evil awakens but the good and kind characters led by a wise mentor will overcome it with the power of friendship and goodness

Lotr is the anime of the fantasy genre. it can only appeal to (man)children who see the world in black and white.

and now your 15, high school will be over before you know it

Why is it that people bitching about black and white morality always seethe the hardest at nihilism? It's because they're unprincipled hypocrites who want to do whatever they feel like but still feel entitled to enforce their feelings on others.

>only the cunning and smart survive and prosper

Except the most cunning and smart character was outplayed by two little girls, one of which is now supposedly a brilliant strategist despite not doing anything smart in the entire series

>your
What a shame.

Attached: JCDenton2.png (432x454, 268K)

They're hardly the same genre

Why do millennials HAVE to like one thing more than another? What's up with this retarded mindset.

>Lotr is the anime of the fantasy genre. it can only appeal to (man)children who see the world in black and white.
This. LOTR is literally your generic shounen anime. The same generic good vs evil battle, the same "complexity", the same amount of intrigue. You basically know how the story will end from the first chapter.

> le ancient evil awakens but the good and kind characters led by a wise mentor will overcome it with the power of friendship and goodness
You just described GoT. Congrats, retard.

On a second note, GoT's enemies are literally taken from LotR and dumbed down so that dumbasses can relate and understand better.