youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw8c6TmzGg
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ti86veZBjU
youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY
youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a5sSwZr9xdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>look mom i posted it again

Most of what he says on his show is true though, maybe if you've ever had sex you'd see that.

>look mom i posted it again

Joe Rogan is a cuck.

>Again, i'm not an expert, but I want society completely changed based on my uneducated personal opinion

You can't have sex when there's a rotting hole wound where your sex organs were supposed to be.

most liberals are

There's a lot of people I disagree with on politics and morals that I can genuinely respect and admire. That being said, this guy's made such a fucking farce of himself and his "research guy" schtick that his legacy is completely ruined. Not even his fans can defend his complete lack of thought.
This is a perfect illustration of people who don't base their beliefs on the world they perceive, but instead stretch their perception to a dogma they take as granted. Pathetic.

Facts don’t care about your feelings sweaty

did this guy trigger /pol/?
non stop threads crying about a JRE guest is always /pol/ tears

>leftists are criticized on Yea Forums for being identity and sex obsessed deviants
>most successful comeback meme to defend themselves is "have sex"
>proving that getting AIDs from a tranny is valuable and productive to a leftist
like pottery

Gender is a social construct, bigot.

Attached: genderreveal.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

havent seen the joe rogan thing but this guy's video on columbus is bunko, so bold in its bullshit the sources cited onscreen contradict what the video is saying. this video is and will forever be shared every columbus day until the day is gone and he will have been responsible.

Nope.

Attached: gas-chamber-lol.webm (800x502, 2.65M)

the "have sex" meme is a joke that we use to make leftists look like the unhinged maniacs that they actually are.

You must be some simpleton if you see dissenting opinion as /pol/.

This. Not wanting your only child to become a tranny is literally another shoah because hitler.
youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

Attached: poctxdjz4k20c4x.jpg (500x283, 16K)

this was just a very good example of what happens to liberals when they don't have a large group of people to help cancel arguments and agree with their agenda. When you have a reasonable and logical person in the room liberals are exposed.

Not gonna fuck you any time soon

Attached: BIGOT.png (404x656, 18K)

this beta cuck pseud has a show? and you actually watch it? jesus

lol. honestly "gender reveal" normie shit is so insipid, this is barely any worse.

Based

Well he’s white what did you expect?

have sex

Reminder that this video destroyed Joe Rogan

Now now episodes will be live, they will be edited by Youtube and SPLC before airing

What happened? I've been hiding out on /int/

Attached: 1551149127166.jpg (346x390, 44K)

I’ve never seen his show but it seems like he uses facts to dispel popular beliefs so I was pretty surprised he got bodybagged by that retarded Italian ape.

You know who was against trans rights?
Hitler

>be adam
>have a show where you present yourself as le rational snarky intellectual
>have a team of researchers at your fingertips
>briefly leave your bubble
>get interviewed by 90 iq dudeweedbro gorilla that barely knows what a microphone is
>get utterly BTFO
lol keep seething about your tranny advocate making a complete fool of himself, go dilate

>pseud
Spotted the zoomer

>he uses facts to dispel popular beliefs

"Umm actually good is bad and bad is actually pretty cool"

Give it a watch it's honestly terrible

He's for hormone treatment at age 7, he's a lunatic and so are you.

lmao ive never seen his show but adam is such a retard. the first clip i saw was him getting btfo about transgender athletes. i went back and watched the first 30 minutes of the episode and he started making arguments that women aren't attracted to men who are physically fit and that men aren't attracted to women with large breasts and hips/ass. he also said formula is just as good as breast milk.

an illogical delusional beta leftie. who woulda thunk it?

dilate

>36 year old liberal
jesus this dude is beyond repair isn't he.

kek

It's pretty easy to lie with facts.

Y'know, take the traditional "80% of dentists recommend colgate", the implication of which is that this is the toothpaste 80% of dentists would prefer you to use.
But then you look at how they arrived at that statistic, and they just asked dentists to recommend a whole bunch of toothpastes at once, which gave them the result that 80% of them recommended colgate. But maybe 100% of them recommended some second type of thoothpaste, a fact the ad excludes.

So they're able to lie using facts, by making you draw incorrect conclusions from their presentation.

Only way they could make that worse is if they drew the incorrect conclusion for you.
Three guesses as to what this guy does.

isn't "have sex" from Yea Forums?

perfect

Attached: help me i am in hell.png (1155x2147, 3.45M)

never seen his show but i could tell this episode was gonna be good when he claimed that formula is just as good as breast milk because some women can't breastfeed lmao.

I feel like Colin Mochrie was just placed on this earth to suffer

It's always the women, isn't it?

Attached: 7472214_1101c208-ea4f-11e7-9532-538552de41ac-1_1000x625.jpg (1000x625, 365K)

Maybe I’ll try I just can’t stand looking at his face even before he said anything.
Oh I know stats are easy to manipulate that’s why I was so surprised he couldn’t come up with anything

>thoothpaste
lol

I wish more autist would debunk his shitty Adam Ruins Everything series. He's such a smug cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw8c6TmzGg

White women and their virtue signaling is what's killing the west, these gullible idiots are ruining society.

Wro-

Attached: class.webm (854x480, 2.37M)

Based and redpilled.

America is the story of men failing the shit test for over 100 years.

What makes breast milk superior?

>im not an expert, bur heres some bullshit facts oh and read my friends book it has all the answers, did i read it? Lol no.

Just look up "Adam Ruins Everything" on YouTube

this feels like a russian troll thread

Based and cuckpilled youtube.com/watch?v=0Ti86veZBjU

Attached: adam_ruins_everything.jpg (383x383, 28K)

it's natural

Antibodies, wider variety of vitamins/minerals, and breastfeeding is a natural part of pairbonding with mothers and children which is why this söymilk chugger is shilling formula for (((them))). Mothers who don't breastfeed don't get the same oxytocin release from their brains and then they aren't attached to their children nearly as much. Only bad mothers use formula.

god this is cringe

exactly this. not saying formula is the worst thing in the world, but breast milk is superior and to pretend anything else is absurd

80% of threads on four channel are russian troll threads

t. George Soros

When it was pure, facts, his show was interesting, but then he started touching on social justice and political topics where that went out the window.

I think he lost me somewhere around, "A border wall is useless, because people can just buy plane tickets", or "Nintendo just randomly decided to sell their original game system in the boys section of the toy stores. No reason this happened at all. Someone just flipped a coin, I guess."

Attached: 263.jpg (1024x784, 134K)

>Only bad mothers use formula

Not true. Some women are unable to lactate the required amount. There's no emphasis placed on it in modern maternity hospitals either. In the 60s when my mother was born, the women were required to stay in hospital for 2 full weeks after giving birth and were taught whatever skills they needed to know by the midwives. They were allowed time to recover and relax, were offered help, support and training in how to mother a child properly.

Fast forward to 2014 when my daughter was born. My ex was told that if she couldn't lactate the night our daughter was born they would just feed my daughter formula. She was sent home less than 5 days after having a section because the doctors didn't want to wait for my daughter to come out naturally. My ex was made to feel guilty for being tired and exhausted mentally and physically after giving birth and was shamed openly by the midwives or care assistants when she asked for help or reprieve.

Modern care for women giving birth is an absolute fucking joke. They treat the women like dirt and with as little compassion and as much open contempt as they can possibly get away with so long as they don't get sued. That's what it's all about. Not getting sued. Force feed the babies formula so they can put it on the charts immediately that the baby is feeding, do a c section against the mother's will because it's safe and they can say on the forms they did the right thing. Leave the babies with the mothers 24 hours a day after the birth because then it's the mother's responsibility and the hospital won't be asked any questions if the worst happens.

It's a fucking joke. Don't be so quick to judge all mother's who use formula. A lot of the time it's not their fault.

>that red haired skellington in the back
lel

Not reading your entire blogpost but if a woman can't lactate it's due to a hormonal imbalance with prolactin and it's a sign that she's just a shitty mother from the get-go. Her body is subconsciously trying to starve her baby. Women who use formula are lazy whores with bastard children whom they hate.

You have issues pal. Seek help and have sex.

Based picture

Its marriage. These men are stuck. Its either they leave their wife, have a normal life, but lose everything they own in the process. Or cope... marriage laws are the problem.

>Not true. Some women are unable to lactate the required amount... In the 60s when my mother was born, the women were required to stay in hospital for 2 full weeks after giving birth and were taught whatever skills they needed to know by the midwives. They were allowed time to recover and relax, were offered help, support and training in how to mother a child properly.
So you're saying they are bad mothers after all, just through ignorance rather than malice. It's almost as if the world went to shit since the 60s, amirite? What could it be? Evil WASP capitalists, right?

>giving feeling man hair
>giving feeling man girl hair
why do people do this
he's bald for a reason

I have a wife and a child unlike you.

The rounder your face and the thicker your glasses the more of a cunt you are.

That's just a modern fact.

It’s just better, it’s made for the baby. It comes from the same source as the baby itself. Babies that are breastfed are just healthier and literally smarter and the benefits are lifelong.

>he's bald for a reason
Why, so you can relate with him?

>no arguments
lmao looks like you're a soiboi raised on formula

Good for you. Probably not for your wife tho. You sound like a real prick.

mirin those quads tho, what does he squat?

>What makes breast milk superior?

Attached: Gerber-Baby-Formula-Gerber-Good-Start-Soy-Baby-Formula-Powder-25.7-oz-4-pk.jpg (720x800, 87K)

Your ex just subconsciously hates your daughter because you're the father. It happens in bad relationships between two mentally unstable people all of the time. Formula is fine in this instance since your daughter is of weak breeding stock and doesn't deserve to thrive.

Reminder Adam is the reason why Joe stopped doing livestreams

you can tell the dad knows this is wrong deep inside in his core, but he's just not man enough to put an end to it.

>He stopped
Why? did the mean internet say something bad about his precious porcelain guests again?

Why would the Russians try to prevent America from turning into a mutt-tranny colony of Zion? Why would they want what's best for America? That theory never made sense to me
>dude Russia is trying to destroy America by curbing mass, unfettered immigration and spamming tranny memes

simple as

is that the guy from that prank magician show where they do magic tricks on people?

A lot of women were given seriously shitty advice for child rearing in the generations before ours. Most American women listened to their doctors who didn’t know shit, it’s the same reason circumcision is so common. If you’re pregnant and don’t know what you’re doing you’ll listen to your doctor

>Good for you. Probably not for your wife tho. You sound like a real prick.
How can women be so boring and braindead that you can tell their gender just from how stupid their posts are?

yeah. His best trick is making kids' genitals disappear

>A lot of women were given seriously shitty advice

Attached: 56baby.jpg (476x357, 27K)

It's a new policy from Joe. He deletes comments questioning this

This, he has cancer

Yes, letting your daughter breed with a black man is a known example of failed parenting

Stop forcing your preconceived notations of gend...err...I mean memes on us.

>tfw he cited zelda and its literally the one series that every girl likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>all the men in absolute despair
>women smiling like it's this is the greatest achievement in their life

When your brain is roast, your son is toast.

>tfw friend dropped his show when he couldn’t defend the absurd stances he was willing to hold on JRE
>said he seems like a scheming weasel when he’s not edited well
classic moment when they can’t retain their audience outside the echo chamber

Like, right?

He reminded me who not to turn into.

None of the qualities of a male, all of the flaws of a female
Nightmarish

youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY
How will they ever recover?

Attached: 1550668203660.png (792x691, 299K)

This is why our ancestor's beat their wives

Women unconditionally love their children, it’s unironically their one redeeming quality, they’ll defend them and try to make them feel good about themselves no matter what. The only behavior to disgust most women is failure to love their child without exception

>He used to be trans
He still is, except now doubly so.

He gets content flagged for literally anything that isn’t the guests talking
If he ever uses any other sort of material or shows a website on stream he gets claimed for it or just blocked in some countries

That's just karma for the years of stealing content from other people's hard work.

lmao hold up
That last one was a british youtuber. Kimmy Cruel? Becky Cruel? Did weeaboo dancing videos. She rose to popularity after the magibon (girl who silently stares into camera) era.

Attached: 1409272762781.jpg (500x387, 27K)

10/10
Just needs the dad wearing an SS cap

Absolutely wrong
They want to be trans-moms, and brag about their trans-sons to other moms to feel special and get virtue points. They take their kids from doctor to doctor until one of them gives them hormones (considering modern medicine, probably only one doctor)
They are a more evil combination of gay moms and muslim moms (who circumcise their daughters)

If you loved your children you'd protect them, and forbid them from harming themselves, not cheer when they cut their dicks off

>supports chemically transitioning children
>is shown evidence that this leads to suicide
>ignores the evidence
>that science must be oppression
>transition the kiddies
>off with that filthy little peepee
I swear these sjws will destroy anything they touch. Even their own children have no safety from their vindictive agenda. This is the epitome of evil.

Attached: 1493939059274.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Lol, I've seen such deep seated hatred and resentment from mothers towards their children, you're such a naive child.

Watch Bergman's Persona

Did you know that the books Nazis used to burn included books saying gender transition of children was normal?
In Weimar Germany pedophilic gay and trans brothels were common place

The more you know

fuck knows what's going on down there

>"G-G-Gender is a social construct!"

Is this what SJW's tell themselves as they watch a 5'11" Frankenstein in drag barrel down an athletic court, knocking actual female athletes out of the way left, right and center?

Attached: Tranny Insanity in Sports.png (616x666, 472K)

I’m not saying every woman is a loving mother but the women that do love their children typically do love them more than anything else

Oh yeah, they love them so much they burn cigarettes on their skin and let their step-dads rape them

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ

Fathers have the same love for their children, you literally have a white knight woman worshipping complex. I'm not just memeing here. You have an underdeveloped anima

Yeah the fucked up ones do that

Yeah I know both my parents loved me it was pretty awesome

All single moms do that
t. I dated a few so I know

That’s pretty pathetic of you to date a single mom

Joke
Head

formula is insanely bad for babies

evil corporations like Nestle basically used marketing to make low IQ browns in shit hole countries think they "needed" it for their kids and made billions of dollars and then tried the same thing in first world countries and got BTFO

This guy is the epitome of living in an echo chamber.

He's so fucking hateable.

me on the right outside

>uses jungian terminology
>claims not to be memeing

whew lads, good bait

Lmao. This is what happens when social studies types try to do science.

>implying 4channers have respect or the ability to change anything other than a piss jug.

Anything Yea Forums is for society will hate.

>getting this buttblasted about this guy's shtick just because he is right about everything

sucks to suck... hope you're not a joe rogan fan, every one of his political podcasts is the same

>guest isn't JBP/Shapiro/some other dumb conservative faggot: 50/50 dislike ratio

>guest IS a dumb conservative faggot: incel signalboosting, high updoot ratio

sad

>reasonable and logical person
lol

have sex

It's a pity. The show works best when it's talking about the diamond industry or whatever. The "formula good" video used industry funded studies and is probably legit harmful if anyone actually listens to him

would you like to tell me how i'm wrong or continue to act like a child?

>Heritage Foundation

>is shown evidence that this leads to suicide
It's not the transition that causes suicide.

this is so so sad

Where's the evidence? This sounds like Nazi propaganda.

He’s incapable of citing primary sources.

>t. seething tranny

Not an argument.

made WITH 100% British beef

is there something wrong with that channel?
t.not American

The Heritage Foundation is a well-known conservative group.

It was her turn! #bluewave

Cringe!

Fucking based!

Attached: devilish.jpg (470x595, 91K)

kek

and as we all know, left = good and right = bad

Not an argument.

The interview actually has a really good bit at the start where Adam describes identity protective behaviour and then goes on to demonstrate that behaviour for much of the interview

Say it again, tranny.

I dare you.

It is tho

Yeah, I noticed that too.

I thought he was actually going to have a little bit of self awareness, but nope.

really? yeah he was wrong on some stuff but he never came across as especially grating. seems like a nice guy, just somewhat blinded by ideology (like most people).

Not an argument.
Not really. Are you really defending American conservatives?

The actual health benefits are minor and are way oversold by the holier-than-thou-art ob/gyns and pediatricians and the lactation nazis that infest hospitals

This completely misses the point that women are attracted to confident, assertive men that we just call "alphas" as a way to classify men with those traits. You can argue animal traits all day but this doesn't invalidate anything about human characteristics.

On a side note, bonobo societies are matriarichal, sex is given freely, masturbation is very common and males rarely form hunting groups. Chimps are ran by males who form hunting groups, sex is given to those who earned it and they tend to be more aggressive.

I haven't seen the Curb your Enthusiasm edit yet though

>The actual health benefits are minor and are way oversold by the holier-than-thou-art ob/gyns and pediatricians and the lactation nazis that infest hospitals
Take a biology class you rancid hambeast.

Attached: 1532303353644.jpg (668x445, 57K)

Last one is an actual girl though

Attached: 1556081143649.png (835x952, 994K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a5sSwZr9xdY
the supercut edition

Have sex is definitely a leftist troll that was repurposed for it's absurdity.

It's true, the health benefits are oversold, it's just the formula doesn't have those health benefits at all. Really a lot of the advantages come from skin to skin contact and improved bonding with the mother, which is an underrated aspect.

Breast milk is to formula as a roast dinner is to a beef sandwich.

The tranny part I can understand, but why is a man in his 50s playing on a college team?

>the benefits of oxytocin is oversold, give söy based formula to your kids goyim!

Attached: o-KELLY-MARTIN-BRODERICK-facebook.jpg (1536x1025, 162K)

>conservatives are bad
>i know this because the guy on television told me

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

I'd fuck the first asian twink while dad sits silently watching his progeny getting both assholes stretched to breaking.

Are you really incapable or arguing your points successfully against American conservatism

I love a happy ending

kids and parents make decisions that will reduce their overall life span on a daily basis user

Because he's mentally ill.

>Breast milk is to formula as my son is to my wife's son with Jamal

discord trannies are pissed.

>Most of what he says on his show is true though
No it really isn't. Its half truths and manipulated facts to say one thing but are used to make another.

FUCKING KEK

If you read past the first sentence you'll notice that I'm talking in favour of breast feeding. I'm just saying it's not magic juice even if it's better significantly than formula.

i feel like the reaction to this is completely overblown, really neither of them came out of it looking good but for some reason i keep seeing videos titled "watch joe rogan DESTROY adam connover" recommended to me. is that what destroying someone looks like? just saying "well sometimes what's intuitive is right" ad nauseam?

Attached: 1471193788816.jpg (297x413, 102K)

>Trigger = Making fun of
Nice projection tranny.

these days, yeah

I just thought I'd drop into this thread to say if your mother didn't breastfeed you she didn't love you

This guy who reads of a teleprompter smugly using half truths and made up sources didn't have his team of writers when he went on the joe Rogain pobcast and was made to look like a fool he is when Joe called him out on all his tranny enabling.

Well uh uh I'm not really knowledgeable about uh uh you see people just disagree because they are afraid of being ostracized uh uh but not me uh uh I'm not really sure about what I'm saying uh uh right right uh but you have to cut off your dick uh uh I know one guy who wishes he had hormones right so uh uh all kids should have access right uh uh right

lighten up user. are you capable of laughing or has the testosterone poisoned your mind too far?

Stating simple truths is all you really need to BTFO a leftist

simple truths like "god made the universe in 7 days" and "jesus died for our sins", based retard

Friendly reminder tha no matter what a father says he is ALWAYS disapointed of a LGBTP son Always.

Most parents in general are. If you gave them a choice they would never choose LGBTP. They want a normal child.

I only ever watched one episode, the one where he's talking about female representation in games and he argued that women deserve representation because they make up half of all gamers.. when you include MOBILE GAMES, therefore they should be better represented in non-mobile games for some reason
I stopped watching there.

based manlet subhuman

>truth in the 21st century a la science
how optimistic

define "normal"

Meanwhile Rogan retorted with half truths of his own - "all women want athletic men" even though there are attractive women who would rather sleep with someone unconventionally attractive rather than a supplement junkie like Rogan.

They're calling you a fucking retard because you don't understand bonding. Retard.

>113644339
yeah an actual respected old Washington think tank that hires educated and rational people.

masculine and heterosexual

most parents would rather their kids didn't browse Yea Forums yet here you are

>i feel like the reaction to this is completely overblown

I don't think so. He's a guy who fancies himself an intellectual who's enlightening the masses, and he came out looking like a completely ignorant buffoon who couldn't back up any of his claims.

It was actually impressive how retarded he sounded.

I can tell you're below average height based on this post alone

>defending the group that's part of the reason the US lags behind other developed countries in so many fields

I don't have kids but I don't think I'd mind that much if I had a gay kid. I'd probably want to have grandkids that were blood relations but as long as my kids were good people and not total embarrassments I don't think it'd bother me as much as if they married and had kids with an uggo.

so we know they actually tell the truth.

the kinds of people whose genes are passed down through the generations because they haven't failed at life
even if their offspring might then tragically go on to

Exceptions prove the rule.

Attached: Alrighty then.jpg (350x368, 23K)

Hes the coach someone said.

But I literally said in my post that the bonding aspect was the most underrated benefit. Am I having a stroke?

>US lags behind other developed countries in so many fields
Liberals actually believe that.
Thank god for conservatives otherwise we'd be head first in marxist lunacy.

Not a mutilated leftist.

I hope to see further refinements with fixed tracking and a little plume of smoke puffing out when he goes down.

Dont break your wrist tippin that fadora fattie.

He's actually correct tho.
Women are by a 8 to 2 margin always attracted more to masculine men then weaker men.

>let's just make shit up
>I don't have kids
Opinion discarded.
You also said it's overrated when it isn't.

>half truths
Kek, cope harder you carbonated fatass.

>all people want to live
>actually some people kill themselves #BTFO

respecting basic biology and living your life as such.

literally who

Based

>>defending the group that's part of the reason the US lags behind other developed countries in so many fields
The left is actually this deluded. They think that trannies and abortions = progress. Sick and deranged people.

Attached: 1517060893828.png (542x512, 52K)

>I've seen women behaving this way!
>watch this fictional movie that proves it
LMAO

how much you get each post?
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
sad! many such cases!

>the reason the US lags behind other developed countries in so many fields
Got any examples that involve facts?

Did I say that?

>crying because your son found out a loophole out of constant unsolicited sexual tension from his closeted pedo father who now can no longer feed his depraved lust

Attached: obliteratedfromhighorbit.gif (600x580, 571K)

You talking about the blacks?

tell us more, tranny

sad isn't it.

How is having immunities from breast milk overrated? You might as well throw them in the garbage with formula.

Joe Rogan is a manlet, he's not Alpha looking by any stretch of the imagination. He's just old and jacked and rich, you're confused.

It is because when you're fucked up then take a gamble there is no coming back from, you lose all hope.
I can't stand listening to the retard even if he happens to be right. He talks too much. He also has thin skin.

>I raise my wife and her boyfriends child!!
stay high test there c(h)uck

not him but i think the transition isnt the cause. they are deeply depressed people that somehow think "if only i was a hot girl, then i would be happy!". they try everything, then realize they are still an ugly retard with a gaping wound so they kill themselves

That would be a benefit of it, although that becomes less important as the baby develops. There are benefits, it's true, but people talk about it like it's ambrosia when really it's just a solid food for babies with a couple of extra benefits in the beginning. We don't disagree that formula is garbage though. Babies should be breast fed until they can eat normal food though. Overhyping breastmilk just convinces retards to breast feed until their children are 230 months old or whatever

munchausen syndrome by proxy

This is someones daughter. God damn it I feel bad for her parents

alpha isn't quantifiable, its an ideal
>"one can never be man enough"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit

Seething

Trust me given the choice you'd always 100% pick normal over lgbt.

If you think about that statement clearly it debunks the notion that LGBT people are on the same level as normal people.

So manhood is tantamount to dakka?

thanks for the (YOU)

Is it really that big a deal? I can understand not wanting your kid to be trans because funerals are expensive but most gay people live fairly normal lives.

why is this such a thing? the woman, the man, their son... why does this play out in the exact same way for all these different people across different skin colors even?

>both assholes
??????????????????

>Dakka is Ork slang for rapid fire capability (and Multilaser Masturbation) and an onomatopoeia for the sound of automatic guns shooting. You need moar of it.
uh, yeah i think, its based in insecurity so youre always looking for affirmation, it has power over you and does nothing for you, the dichotomy falls under beta along with beta
tl;dr: its just a meaningless distraction

you should feel worse for the kids she's going to raise alone

Well OP uhhhhm uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh according to uuuuuuuhhhhhmmmmm one uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh study uuuuuuuuhhhhhmmmmmmm uh uh uuuuuhhhhhhh that's wrong uuuuuhhhhhhhmmmmmm but I don't hhhhhmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm have it on hand uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Here's another one, fren

Imagine getting btfo out by Joe Rogan. A man who looks like he's baffled daily by shoes without velcro

>Fast forward to 2014 when my daughter was born. My ex was told
fucking kek

Attached: 38373828.gif (240x134, 1.76M)

>Women unconditionally love their children, it’s unironically their one redeeming quality, they’ll defend them and try to make them feel good about themselves no matter what. The only behavior to disgust most women is failure to love their child without exception

lolno. That's not even remotely what this is about. Most women will literally praise ANYTHING that the mainstream culture tells them is praiseworthy and will get them social points. If tomorrow people decided that murder is a good and righteous thing you would see loads of women killing random people and posting it on facebook for likes.

True.

>liberal cuck who built his whole career and persona around patronizingly "educating" the masses with half truths gets completely blown the fuck out by a retarded druggie asking simple questions
YIKES

Attached: 1438700384311.jpg (334x393, 19K)

incels annihilated

It's feelsguy not feeling man you stupid newfag.

>I'm just saying it's not magic juice even if it's better significantly than formula.
Nobody said it's magic juice, retard. Why are you even responding?

Imagine being Joe in that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Adam, you fuckin' smart, all woke with your formula milk and horrific sex experimentation. I would totally have learn from you, both stoned and the real me." when all he really wants to do is interview another MMA friend about his new comedy career. Like seriously imagine having to be Joe and not only sit in that chair while Adam flaunts his disgusting opinions in front of you, the favorable wording barely concealing his rampant social constructionism and thin skin, and just sit there, uhm after uhm, hour after hour, while he mumbles that shit. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking views but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her he's SO GOT 'EM and DAMN, ADAM PROVED WHAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his soi-ish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been interviewing nothing but a healthy diet of intellectuals and scientists and later alleged comedians for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Boston. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the uhm that's breaking out on his mouth as she sucks in air to suggestively imply nonsense at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "intellect (for that is what he calls it)" , the intellect he worked so hard for with personal aoutcues in the previous hours. And then the Jamie pulls up that artilce, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before animal could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Joe. You're not going to lose your future you tube monetisation over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

it's getting a little harder now that they've trained male libs to argue like holes

A lot of what he does is stuff like his wine bit, where he says how wine prices are meaningless and that you can't really tell that one wine is better than another. It's sorta true, but also bullshit as most people can tell that boxed wine is shit in comparison to the $100 bottle of wine even if the $100 bottle of wine is probably overpriced.

>"a trans-people's feeling isn't a primary source"
Yikes... Yes it is because SCIENCE.

Attached: fuckem.png (738x669, 186K)

i want a black gf so bad

dilate

spbp

Split second word and he managed to squeeze over five minutes of it from the broadcast, absolute kek

Attached: 1555949473157.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

UMMMM now thats UMMMMM what I UMMMM
Right ummmm That's what Ummmm I call UMMMM ummm
Right
UMMMM
Yeah Ummmmm §oy!

8/10

Attached: never forget.jpg (1023x731, 84K)

based

>red head in the back fucking the table
based whore

They're all "actual girls"|

Reminder that Trump has done literally nothing to prosecute her.

the bottom one is just beckii cruel not a tranny

Reminder that Trump is not literally Hitler

joe is actually a pretty smart guy, but like a lot of famous people, he acts dumb to attract an audience

>thinking you're literally not the only person who tries to deflect this

Attached: 1549057854673.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Why? She's enjoying herself. Maybe her parents aren't racist.

test

Trump is not a judge or lawyer and either way the shit with her is slowly worming it's way through the judicial system you dishonest tranny faggit.

Based, and, dare I say it, redpilled.

Honestly he's right though. Joe Rogaine wants to believe so bad that girls like bald meatheads with shitty tattoos like him.

He's really gonna sit and act like people don't have preferences? There's plenty of people who don't like huge asses and titties. People like different things.

Joe is very insecure. He'd die if he went to Korea, ever.

Agreed. Sickening.

I want to find the source of this video so badly but it is literally unsaucable.

yeah, let's stick with racism and being unlikable cunts. the right has it all figured out.

there's a reason we're a laughing stock right now, and he's orange.

That's half the point of Rogan's podcast for me, to see how a seemingly quintessential meathead thinks. There is real and unexpected depth and humanity in his conversations, but despite this he is still flawed or ignorant in many subjects, but dude has a generally good attitude that allows him to grow past these shortcomings.

>There is real and unexpected depth and humanity in his conversations

Because you're listening. You won't sit and talk to the local gym-rat, though. These people are all the same.

Man, how many times does it have to be repeated to you fucking incels. Of course not everyone wants to fuck the same body type, there are outliers. Yeah some men want to fuck sea cows and some chicks want to fuck sissy looking men. But the majority want slim and hour-glass shaped women and muscular, confidant men.
If you ever hit the gym and didn't stuff your face with McDonald's, you would know this. But no, you're an incel.
Have sex, kys.

Whatever you thought you were posting you didn't