Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xObSLkVaP9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is he wearing a blazer

> Endgame
> emotional film
The smell of söy just reeks through my screen

i prefer silent bob, silent

Does he just cry at every capeshit movie now?

Reminder he loves the prequels and shits on LoTR.

Also that stupid contractor on the death star argument. It was fully operational you dumb fuck hence it was a fucking trap.

Sounds p based to me

My entire theater was in tears. Literally every person was bawling. Ive nveer seen that many people cry, not even at actual funerals

Remember when this fag said TLJ was good and he cried? Is there any trash he doesn't like?

hes not even silent
he talks all the time in the movies

He had really lost it now.

Think the heart attack killed his personality.

Kevin is just redundant now.

He once had soo much promise. A shame!!!FACT!!!

Your just pretending to be retarded right

youtube.com/watch?v=xObSLkVaP9M

I miss fat Kevin. Slightly thinner Kevin just looks wrong.

Mine too, but I felt embarrassed to be there, the movie hadn’t done anything to earn it except kill off tony stark which we all knew was coming. Jesus Christ i was turning red from second hand embarrassment at the utter state of moviegoers.

>kill off tony stark
so that's the big spoiler? makes sense rdj would want out
any other big points for someone that hasn't seem many of the movies?

Attached: Iron Manlet.jpg (764x1125, 214K)

As far as crying? No. That was the big emotional payoff. Thanos and his army just get unceremoniously dusted even though thanos is a champ and sits down when he knows he’s beaten.

Stark dies because he uses the infinity gauntlet to kill thanos but to be honest I was more upset about thanos (Best MCU villain) dying than stark (old hat who needed to die 10 movies ago). Then the movie spends like 15 minutes giving stark a goodbye like a funeral and showing his daughter we never ever see and a recording he apparently made before he knew he was gonna die which was kind of laughable where he gives hallmark card life advice.

Pathetic. He really needs to lay of the weed.

What’s really unfair is think about it from Thanos perspective. He’s doing his thing then suddenly he sees his own daughter (from the future) betray him? Now that could have been emotional but no, that’s less time for quips like the hulk pickup truck. And really things were a lot more unfair and stacked against thanos, to save himself he has to time travel just to survive! Never mind bring anyone people back from the dead. Endgame would’ve been a lot better if it stuck to Thanos’s heroes journey and maybe he became the good guy a la terminator 2.

Anyway once people wake up from the razor dazzle of this being released, they’ll see it for the pile of garbage it is.

did he really cry over capeshit again? Him of all fucking people should have known exactly what was going to happen.

Attached: wP6ATsu.jpg (512x512, 131K)

>razor dazzle
>phone posters

I rarely visit Yea Forums these days, just way too busy with my professional endeavors. After returning from the gym and enjoying a high protein breakfast, I just so happen to login and see this post. I feel pity for you. You are so entrenched and invested in meaningless constructs concerning the merits of various children’s movies that you are involuntarily compelled to continue to type the same criticisms over and over again. But to you, they are not criticisms, they are simply a way to keep the conversation from ending, because like an alcoholic, without that next drink, you would be forced to sober up and see the pathetic carnage that is your meaningless and self destroyed life. Soon, most normal people will grow and move on from posting on Yea Forums about Marvel and Star Wars movies, but sadly and pitifully, you will still be here, with the others like you, drinking from the same glass. Your future is bleak.

Jokes on you. I'm a successful Hollywood producer and I just fucked a black shiksa.

saved

He's an adult now