But...how?

but...how?

Attached: gg.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>i just can't live in a time where i can't call you apes niggers

Raimi wtf

That’s some good makeup

I don't blame him

Attached: mfw.webm (720x300, 388K)

Went back in time. You saw him do it like 30 seconds before.

What is this monstrosity?

Attached: ohno.gif (445x250, 3.35M)

So he just sat there watching all the fights, knowing exactly how it would all play out and didn't phone in some tips to the avengers? All those people dead, and he didn't do anything?

avoiding butterfly effect. jesus christ were you too busy chewing tendies that you didn't listen to the dialogue?

>has a better hairline than regular Cap
wtf

I bet the first thing he did when he got back to 1945 was lynch the first nigger he saw, then fug peggy

Attached: Captain America Kills Spider-Man.gif (480x270, 2.45M)

I feel like he was always there. He was always meant to go back in time and live out the rest of his days with Peggy. Must’ve killed him inside knowing all this stuff and not being able to do anything

Is that Joe Biden?

Didnt hulk say you cant change the future by changing the past?

Obviously that's all bullshit because they screwed up the timelines multiple times during the movie anyway. The original Thanos no longer exists in the original timeline now, so that's a major butterfly effect, not to mention Loki stealing the tesseract, all these events just create new timelines, so the whole "got to avoid destroying the future" doesn't even make sense

>movie sets time travel rules
>breaks own rules at the end

just turn you brain off

Attached: Simpsons_09_20.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

Yet going back in time and moving around the most powerful fucking objects in the universe didnt change anything else? Fuck off

should've gotten john slattery that would've really confused everyone

Attached: roger-sterling-picture-of-roger-sterling-roger-sterling-daughter-actress.jpg (454x303, 14K)

>the time travel isn't realistic
i thought it was just a meme

So in the end there were two Caps in the same timeline after all?
Also alternative Thanos' plan was way better than the real line Thanos' plan

thanos no longer exists because thor took his head off idiot.

>Crhis Evans keeping his hair more than 5 years
That was the moment when the movie went full retard

My grandfather has a full head of hair too, not everyone has shitty genes user

But CE is balding irl.

that's problematic. he still behaves like a guy from the 40s.

But you can literally see that it's starting to recede and thin in the front at this point.
Now, it doesn't always all go, and for some people it takes decades to disappear. But CE is definitely losing his hair a bit.

>Raimi
Why isn't the madman locked up yet? They know what happens when they let him direct a scene as a guest director.

and isn't he imortal to a degree

>"SHIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS MILES"

>time travel
>realistic
These are conflicting words

Why didn’t he just jump out of the way? There weren’t any people under there so he didn’t need to stop it from falling.

makeup looks fucking insane desu

The fact that he was there in the end is proof that he returned the timestones properly.

Chris Collinsworth

Anybody got a link?

But you don't actually travel back in time. The Hulk explained it calmly for 20 mins, how the fuck did you miss that?

Yea it was a major plot hole for sure. Going back in time he created a new alternate timeline just like the movie explained so whatever he did wouldn’t change the main timeline. But to get back the way he did implies he just sat there and got to that point due to age. There isn’t a way for him to transport back with the Suit without using the platform so they fucked up.