What is about these Marvel movies that attract manchildren...

What is about these Marvel movies that attract manchildren? Are they trying to hide from reality in some empowerment fantasy designated for pre-teens?

Attached: 1556419647755.jpg (678x603, 97K)

>designated for pre-teens?
that's the point though, they're not
these are exclusively manchild-oriented products, actual children are watching other stuff

Why do soiboys hate this movie? Do they just hate things that everyone likes? At my school all the Chads, Stacys, Nerds, Niggers, Chinks, etc loved Endgame. One of my friends even got a handjob from a chick he went with. But its always the weird, loner, low-test, edgy, pale kids that no one likes talking shit about this movie. Why is that? Whats their problem?

They hate everyone around them so therefore if something is popular it must be bad.

Their lives sucks

>my school

yikes

>my school

REDDIT LIKES IT SO MUST I

BIG ADS MEANS GOOD MOVIE

IT'S JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS A KID

Attached: 1512305038430.png (1200x1534, 149K)

Because Yea Forums is mostly a contrarian board for the sake of it or just hate it on the basis POPULAR MOVIE BAD. Any legitimate criticism of Marvel movies can apply to other franchises that have existed before the MCU, yet, people on here wont admit it or choose to ignore it. The ugliest and most inconvenient truth for people on Yea Forums is that Yea Forums altogether is just another Reddit, with the only difference being you can spam nigger and hitler dindu nuffin here. Hell, the same people who shat on the Star Wars prequels are now praising it because of how shitty the sequel trilogy. Something being worse doesn't make someone that's just bad automatically good.

that is not the only difference, you stupid nigger loving redditor. HEIL HITLER

>nooooooooooo why are people enjoying things?

>Yea Forums altogether is just another Reddit

fuck off retarded reddit faggot

Any evidence that the two things in that image are connected?

Kek, look the underage got banned

Your point got dismantled in the first couple of sentences fuckwit.

Attached: 2E4AF96E-E39D-4720-AD1A-A5F728A1F56B.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Same reason anime attracts incels

Is it wrong for me to not be interested in seeing Endgame, because I haven't seen the other three Avengers films?

They have no friends

popular movies aren't automatically bad, superhero movies are.

How is incel an insult?

marvel movies are cliche flicks overrated to hell and back for no real reason

You keep posting this in every endgame thread.