Student punched in the face for spoiling endgame

twitter.com/gillibeats/status/1121860886598045696?s=21

Attached: 1641D0BE-44D0-4A65-9A94-76F3D4195A3B.jpg (828x1043, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1LvsQtZZ-U
youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How weak was that punch? Dude barely flinched

This is why i spoil anonymously over the internet

That’s clearly a special ed class.

This is why nobody likes white guys

The lowest/most bullied level of the totem poll in modern schools for a reason

Attached: anon.jpg (640x663, 71K)

That was pretty clean shot to his nose though, probably gave him a bloody one

What exactly is there to spoil about Endgame? It's as incomprehensible as The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai, right?

It was a jab, and over a desk. Knocked his glasses off and stunned him a little still. That fat kid will probably steamroll him over this though.

Ching Chong got his nose broke

That's just a Hispanic that is pale from never going outside.

People actually fighting each other over a kids movie

American needs to be nuked

Chuck dies and sneed wields the suck and fuck shop

>try to troll irl
>forget that you're not hiding behind a computer and that people can punch you for being an asshole
Never fails to make me laugh.

okay, what the fuck dude

americans are so pathetic

What is genetically wrong with these kids?
They all look disabled

i felt bad for the fat kid it would probably happened to me too and then the vid got viral,will definitely get bullied daily at school.

Very clearly a special Ed class

No help me mommy the bad man spoiled my children's movie

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 55K)

my mans booling out in some remedial math class

>the shape of the teacher

Attached: 1459421302388.jpg (444x467, 214K)

>halfway through a milf teacher shows up
>instantly lose focus on the capeshit battle

Attached: 38b30b1997b30a414c8f914c382b7dc0--gender-studies-intersectional-feminism.jpg (643x960, 82K)

Its not that they ruined it, its that they are pathetic enough to get joy out of something so stupid like ruining a plot twist or moment

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-090053_Daily Mail Online.jpg (1080x1820, 949K)

american schools looks so fucking depressing, nothing like what they show in the movies

In the movies they got 30 year olds pretending theyre 16

That was retarded. He barely fazed him with that soft punch and now with the zero tolerance shit he's going to get into the same trouble as he would have if he had gotten into a real fight.

i remember in college there were these nerd/rocker kids and there were bullies. anyway the nerd/rocker kids took shit from the bullies all day every day and they were too scared to mouth back. one day I knew one of the rocker kids loved TWD so i spoiled it for him cause I watched the episode before class and he literally went ape shit on me. it was the most pathetic thing i have ever seen and still pisses me off to this day. he gets bullied all the time and is too pussy to do shit until small, weak and friendly me has a bit of friendly jokes with him and he got really aggresive because he knew i wasnt a bully and wouldnt do shit back to him. this video in OP is the same shit. you just know the nerd on the left never has the balls to stand up to the real bullies so when fatty on the right has some fun then he finally has a chance to fight back

You're on the wrong website by far.

Attached: 1533424193231.jpg (944x712, 99K)

>that feminine body

Attached: b1d.png (366x400, 240K)

Oh i stayed away until I saw end game

The only pathetic thing here is grown adults getting upset over a kids movie. Ruining it for them is objectively funny. You're a fag.

okay, what the feed dude

What is there to spoil? Endgame was the most predictable of all the capeshit movies. At least Infinity War had SOMETHING of a surprise ending

No, I mean go back to

We get it, you're a contrarian.

Why are they all so fat and ugly? Is this the effect of capeshit?

thanos dies black widow dies iron man dies captain america and ant man go back in time thor gets fat and old hulk tranforms into half bruce banner half hulk!!!! spoiler alert

Is he wrong?

Which aspect of the plot wasn't obvious?

Why are White kids so pathetic?

Attached: 1499154870287.webm (584x962, 1.35M)

You’re joking right? You can’t see why you’re a faggot in this situation?

>totem poll
Wow, you actually are a nigger, huh?

What I meant was everything is muddy, everyone's fat and speaks in some retarded ebonics dialetct.

based medchad BTFOing wh*teboys

You have to be pretty pathetic to get joy out of something so stupid like a capeshit movie.

No, they are just Am*ricans.

Attached: 1541040585410.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

Why do soiboys hate this movie? Do they just hate things that everyone likes? At my school all the Chads, Stacys, Nerds, Niggers, Chinks, etc loved Endgame. One of my friends even got a handjob from a chick he went with. But its always the weird, loner, low-test, edgy, pale kids that no one likes talking shit about this movie. Why is that? Whats their problem?

Do kids even fight without ganging up or sucker punching each other?

Do it in person bitch i dare you. Oh no you wont cause youre am internet tough boys

how old are you again?

Uhh, rabbi wacha doing?

Attached: 1548487588044.png (1858x465, 95K)

21, you?

21 years old watching a childrens movie, lmao

>t. bullied white guy

DATS WUT U FUGGIN GED BRO

Go back to your /got/, noob.

Old enough to fuck your mom

The post hit you hard didnt it?

>t. Hapa
I'm sorry your mum racemixed

>NOOO MY FAVOURITE SUPERHERO DIED

Attached: 1556166223187.png (921x900, 1.56M)

Yeah, I've seen some traditional skuffles. Chicks usually try to pull out hair, I watched a girl get her weave ripped out and thrown into a tree. In middle school two boys were fighting before one put the other's head in a locker and kept slamming it until a giant Mexican kid pulled them apart and calmed them down because the boomer teachers did nothing but yell, exciting them more like dogs. God bless America.

Leave this website

Attached: 1554239659253.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I cannot understand why blacks speak and write that way.

"he be thinking", "bruh dis shit got me weak".

It's like they're literal monkeys.

Make friends, be positive, have sex

We definitely live in society

Attached: 1556281730986-tv.jpg (1024x1527, 490K)

The white guy in the video speaks the same way. Society is dead.

That's not a sucker punch. He's clearly aggressive before that, he's up in his face, he has his attention, and he winds up his punch by pulling his fist so far behind him. Here's how sucker punches actually work: youtube.com/watch?v=h1LvsQtZZ-U

>haha dude i spoiled for you get rekt
>ree the only thing that brought me joy in life wont give me anymore joy now that I know how it happens!
>guy yelling dumb shit at the camera and then promoting his instagram at the end.
Theyre all retards on one large spectrum

Attached: 1541475331267.png (495x512, 411K)

Yeah, the only non retarded ones are gay fucking queers who watch jap cartoons

You know what I meant. It's always a punch when you least expect it.

I didnt say I wasnt retarded either. its a very large spectrum, youre probably on there too.

this kid looks like the literal zoomer meme

I was browsing Yea Forums for 2 days before seeing endgame, and even i didnt get spoiled before seeing it

>I watched a girl get her weave ripped out and thrown into a tree.
thats standard nigger behaviour

wow you're a cool dude

Why would he let him just punch and shit talk him like that? Why do kids now always take that shit then talk about it after when he had the chance to fuck him up then. I guess good for him to restrain himself not sure I’d been cool enough to let that nerd hit me then just walk out. That’s insane kids are pussies these days

it pisses you off to this day because you know you were the bitch in that case

>fight back
>school btfos you and you out yourself as a nigger
I was homeschooled thank god

ok

Would you get in trouble for defending yourself? The kid punched him in the face. It would be worth the punishment not letting some capeshit nerd haul off and punch you.

>until small, weak and friendly me has a bit of friendly jokes with him
You are pathetic

Good, I like seeing faggots get punched for being cocky little shits.

He'd probably just get a few detentions/suspension for fighting. My school had an 'everyone gets in trouble for fighting' rule, regardless of who started the conflict.

You get in trouble wether you fight or not. There’s zero reason not to fight back.

Dumb frogposter

Could have fooled me bub

whats the context

Are you American? I was homeschooled, but from what i’ve seen is that if you walk away without fighting you’ll be fine and only the other person gets in trouble.
The kid in the video through a punch anyways so i suppose it doesn’t matter

You should expect a punch when the guy pulls his fist all the way behind his head after being aggressive and in your face. So no, I have no fucking clue what you meant, because you used a term wrong and are complaining that a clearly telegraphed punch "came out of nowhere." What the fuck do you want, the guy to tell him "okay, I'm going to punch you now sir, if you don't mind, just uh please hold still, punch incoming in 10, 9, 8...". Fuck off, retard.

I will never understand why bong and bong derivatives call themselves white.

>LE IM POSTD LE PEPÉÉ
>basd 4chn gusiii
>#kek

Frog posters are not older than 18, fact

it's a fucking movie of superheroes with time travel what the hell you expect to happen?

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-082340_Chrome.jpg (1065x1523, 211K)

That thread is filled with young stupid people. All of them are saying stupid shit like "he deserved it".

Im confident the world will end soon.

if you can't tell, you haven't ever thrown a punch.

don't you know what dialects are? Complete retard

HAHAHAHA
There have been arguments that 4channel is an anime site, that it's a racist site, that it's a donald trump site, but all of these are wrong. The one thing it truly is, is a site full of assholes who would find joy in ruining shit for other people.

Frog haters are still with #Her, fact.

A punch where you least expect it is when there's no one a-fucking-round, not when there's and angry person shouting at your face. God dude, like I've never been in a fight outside a tournament, but my guard is always up when I'm walking and people are around me. If I'm in a crowd the guard goes way down because I just don't feel like anyone would single me out and attack me, but if I'm walking and a group is coming towards me, or just a single person, even if they're some old granny, I always think about their reach, what the first attack might be, and how I'd avoid all of them by stepping back in the opposite direction.

If someone was screaming in my face like that, I'd be 90% ready to take a step back with my right foot and throw a jab as my foot touches the ground, then follow up with a straight and just go by feeling from there.

>don't you know what dialects are?
Go dialect somewhere else, tranny.

Nah, that is all chicks in general. I saw tons of those kinda fights in my school and we only had like two blacks in our school.

>m-m-muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh capekinooooooooooooo
>noooooo, muh spoilers
>Averangers are the most important mooobie of century

Generation of obnoxious, useless fucktards.

Attached: 1555944103371.png (609x696, 544K)

MCUChads aren't taking any shit

Go kill self. Hope you get fucked up for spoiling the film for people.

What's wrong, baby? Afraid you'll get hit for acting like a bitch? You know, the solution to that is to stop acting like such a bitch.

>Afraid you'll get hit
Getting hit by a skinnyfat capeshitter is no different than being punched by a toddler.

based

white people are so cringe jeez

When I saw spoilers start to pop up I just watched a camrip

>MCU
>Chads
pick one

I am from white country so I won't get attacked for emotionally stunted pack of mutt mystery meat with addiction to corporate produced shit.
Cry more about your faggy shallow fairy tales.

my friend who is a massive chad loves the marvel movies. in fact hordes of normies do, but you wouldn't see him on here posting on forums about it.

Attached: 1556322040502.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

snape kills dumbledore

Yeah, you gunna get fucked up kid.

he has a point, though. weak people tend to be aggressive towards those who weaker in order to prove themselves. on the other hand, wasn't our first user trying to do the same: rehabilitate his position in a group (or at least his ego) by taking a mental jab at another kid? i love spoilers and can spoil anything myself GLADLY if someone orders me not to or mentions "no-spoiler-territory" theme, but taking an actual effort, spending your time just to make a "grand sicko-troll moment" on purpose without any actual reasons other than "le lulzé"? smells like compensation

Attached: Reparations_63.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

based, fuck capeshitters

So who was actually in the wrong here?

Attached: cape shit.webm (720x1280, 2.81M)

I, for one, look forward to leading the Cult of Gojira

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

I didn't know that haircut was a real thing

When someone has their hands lowered, I don't think that's a fair fight. You know as well as I do that guy just wanted to throw the first punch because fighting someone with their guard up is way more difficult.

>80% of this board will never know the feeling of being able to troll irl during their high school days and still stand up for themselves and not get fucked with

wh*Toids are finished, your days are numbered

at my school there was a zero tolerance policy so you got in trouble just for being involved with something whether or not you fight back so you might as well fight back and fuck the kid up since you're going to get in trouble anyways

cant imagine having to live around so many blacks, my heart goes out to you USA friends

If you aren't scared, go out and livestream yourself spoiling the movie for moviegoers. C'mon, show me what big boys you are.

>The lowest/most bullied level of the totem poll in modern schools for a reason

>public schools full of niggers

man what a confusing world!

>bigger kids pick on one kid
>he tries to fit in and do the same when he isn’t part of the group or a big kid
>the kid stands up for himself
>wtf what a dick
Kids a fag

>When someone has their hands lowered, I don't think that's a fair fight.
So put your hands up, dumbass! If you don't want to get hit unaware, be aware. Be alert. It's not up to the other guy to make sure you know how to get your hands up and make a proper fist, he ain't there to teach you to fight, dipshit. He's there to HIT YOU! Goddamn you're retarded. Final (You).

NERDS RISE UP

Attached: shook.gif (504x275, 2.88M)

t. always tries to get the first punch in

>be an asshole
>get punched in the face
I don't give a shit what it's about, if you take pleasure out of ruining someone's pleasure, you fucking deserve it.

Why

it's just a prank bro

niggers

Can you imagine working in the public school system? What a complete nightmare.

It's a "surprise" that they win and everyone is brought back?

>throwing a punch in the middle of conversation
Really brave

internal mental conflict where they instinctively hate non-whites but have to outwardly avoid seeming racist

Never sending my school to a public kids. They are like zoo keepers.

nerds need to get their asses kicked again

who hurt you?

Attached: 1516988197268.webm (476x476, 459K)

t. azcel

Attached: aznbait11.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

Do people in this thread not realize that these people are kids?
>WAAAAAAH KIDS ARE BEING RETARDED
Yes, that's exactly what they do, kids are fucking retarded. I'd be more worried it it were 2 adults fighting over a children's movie.
But 2 children fighting over a children's movie aounds right appropiate.

the zoomer for taking avengers so seriously

Or the simple answer is that we live in a cyberpunk dystopia, with corporations doing their best to keep people docile with their products and propaganda.

Yeah the responses are pretty disheartening. Low-IQ folks definitely gravitate to more violet behavior it seems.

You should be mocked and beaten to death disgusting manbaby.

I you think it's ok to resort to violence because someone spoiled your superhero movie then you should go to prison for life.

Fuck niggers,fuck trannies,fuck capeshitters

Do you really have to ask?

Hong Kongers are pathetically obsessed with anything Marvel these last years, everywhere I go I see old and young with t-shirts and backpacks, watches and accessories. At the airport they've had a monter with Iron Man in it for the last couple of times i've been there.

>IQ DROPPING INTENSIFIES

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-140224.png (720x1280, 263K)

HAHAHAHAHA OHNONONONONONONONO

Diversity is your strength.

Wow so tough

> nigger tries to make himself feel better

kek

The beaner threw a really weak punch.

korean or a chink ?

I got detention back in the day for literally just trash talking so you might as well just punch his lights out anyways.

Well, that is what she gets for not being on guard when diversity is in a mile wide radius within her.

>2.6k likes
Holy shit we need to start over

Posts like that is why I refuse to ever go on Twitter even though I see some clever tweet screenshots every once in a while by based people. It's just not worth digging through all the shit

Don't forget endless circle of hate and moral panic disseminated via social networks

"The good guys win"
FUCK!

Attached: Nogs attack again and again.webm (400x306, 1.04M)

Why would a girl pour milk on a girl before punching her to the ground?

>snape kills Dumbledore

>but from what i’ve seen is that if you walk away without fighting you’ll be fine and only the other person gets in trouble.
Wrong. Even if you lay on the ground and let yourself get the shit beaten out of you by multiple people and never fight back, you also get suspended.

Yeah divide and conquer 101. Those not buying into the corporate hivemind are labelled nazis, the best scapegoat term, while giving the drones a sense of identity by bashing the outsiders encouraging them to further consume the products shunned by the dirty nazis.

>people still trying to reason with sociopaths

Not that I'd resort to violence but I don't feel any sympathy for him.

despite...

All the white people just continue sitting there don't even go to help her, the women who just moves her coffee out the way. I like to think she was a liberal who wants diversity.

this is america

Attached: 1484739491265.jpg (255x183, 25K)

If you didn't catch it on opening day you clearly didn't care about it enough to deserve having an unspoiled experience.

>that "punch"

more power in a fizzy drink

being....

She doesn't even react to the milk.

I'm glad I don't give a fuck about spoilers. I can know the ending but still enjoy the ride.

she relaxed never relax around blacks

Let me guess, vibrant Brazil?

>muuuuuuuh kapecino noooooooo

That was in South Africa, glad my family left that nigger infested shithole

i was talking generally, actually, but yeah, victim-kiddo is a fag. he needs not only to mimic "big boys" way of acting, but to find their weaknesses, then - find potential allies from the outcast/"big boys" groups. form a group himself, form a character and positive reputation; take authority by using any talents/skills that he has (if strength is not an option); prepare himself and his friends before the clash, find the bullies and THEN stand his ground. simple as that: no compensation, no copying

liquids don't really make it through well oiled hair very quickly it might as well feel like a light breeze until a second or two after

Movie is realy shitty when knowing plot is ruining it for you

Getting nine (You)s out of a simple race-baiting insult probably helped him feel better. Those insults usually yield replies.

>we live in a world where men ignore evils like abortion, wars in middle east, transgender indoctrination abuse of children but violently chimp out over a fucking capeshit movie
I want off this planet.

Attached: 1471445974834.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

Yeah yeah yeah, why don't you get laid instead.

>AW YEEA GET THAT SHIT ROCKIN
so glad I went to a white school

They're American

Hispanic's not a race

Jesus christ, rednecks of Scottish descent are so fucking stupid

>Brazilian History X

Based. Why do grown up "men" care so much about children's movies ?

>People actually make laws to prevent further crime
wow, America needs to be nuked for sure
way to sock it to them, bonglander!

>edgy faggots ITT that would spoil a movie that someone has been looking forward for the sole purpose of being a dick
>get hit for being a dick
>crumples like a piece of paper into pseudo-intellectual babble
>"uh uh uh REAL men don't solve rights with their fists!!!

Attached: 18C517F3542247018E80D71196846308.jpg (611x534, 40K)

Literally nobody in that video is white

the cameraman for knowing it was going to happen

That teacher has some nice breeding hips

Not to mention he waited for the teacher to be there to break it up before throwing the punch. I remember faggots like that in high school.

>everyone talks like a nigger
I want to go back

fuck off back to rabbit ok?

Good guys win in the end, but at what... cost... at ... what...cost....

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

It's just a punch. What's with all the hoopla?

Capeshiters don't deserve to be respected as equals. Spoiling the movie is the equivalent of stepping on an ant

not him but that's how you do it if you don't want your shit kicked in.

>violence in school is ok
Didn’t realize there were actual negroes on this site

When someone has hair like that you're making it really easy to let the bullies know you're a bitch

but its a white guy that chimped out in the video

>get bullied and your shit kicked in
>go tell teachers because you're a coward
>get detention for being 'involved in a fight'.
>get home sobbing
>get beat up again by dad for getting detention.

Attached: 1543926216853.jpg (258x360, 37K)

That guy’s as white as snicker bar

lmao

Just goes to show how terrible public schools have become. I’m saving money and putting my kids in private school instead or at the very least Catholic School even though Catholics have become cucks but not as much as the public system.

because YAKUB only promised that ALBINOIDS would rule for 6000 years

Does it matter where it's from?

Attached: Nogs - chivalry.webm (406x720, 916K)

It was a rhetorical question

>teenager does something another teenager hates
>gets punched for it by him

Uh, okay? Pretty normal highschool occurrence.

What the fuck

Attached: 1555771421677.jpg (771x767, 66K)

She's incredibly lucky that the nog threw her on the grass

lvl 100 paladin

>smug soiboy punched by darkie
Honestly, he deserved it. Think of where that kid is now. He might have had a little bruise from that fight physically, but he will forever hate people of that race, at least subconsciously.

run nigger run, the pattyroller'll get you

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 442K)

>sees him making a fist
>doesn't do anything
How fucking retarded is this kid. It's like he's never heard of a sucker punch before

No one will ever believe me but I am the one who posted this pic first to Yea Forums way back in the day.

Niggers and spics are the absolute worse to live around. This is how they act on the daily basis. The liberal media don't air those when they are doing their didnt do nuffin sob stories.

>I live in Bedford Stuyvesant Brooklyn

Classical Paul Dano

Attached: 1555466311309.png (397x689, 258K)

With that wind-up and follow through, he should have knocked him out. Pathetic sucker punch and pathetic zoomer for not joining the crusades.

This is inner schools are so terrible. Kids that are down with nig nogs gets bullied all the time

Good

Don't spoil asshole

Attached: download.png (1104x547, 55K)

At least you can talk. Who are you?

Take the honk pill friend; reject nihilism.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

THATS NOT THE AVENGERS WAY

THE NEXT AVENGERS MOVIE SHOULD HAVE THIS SCENE IN IT, AND CAPTAIN MARVEL SHOWS UP AND TELLS THE KID IN THE STRIPED SHIRT "OH, YOU WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE? TRY PUNCHING ME"

Attached: alex-garner-captain-marvel-final-2.jpg (811x1200, 194K)

Because niggers. I'm working my ass off just to keep my kids away from liberals and ghetto trash

I'm more concerned with the faggot's twitter account you linked to and how you found it.

>suspension for saying something completely unrelated to the game
Fucking Riot. That game has been shit since after season 2.

the fuck is rabbit

Yup absolutely. They were too afraid to do anything fearing the monkeys and it being recorded. So just hear no evil see no evil.

NOOOOOOOOO DONT MAKE FUN OF US WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ROMANS WHY WONT YOU BELIEVE US

When the world ends I want to watch it burn from a safe distance. They deserve it.

Umm sweaty... It's permanent.

Attached: 155612860860328568.png (796x222, 36K)

This bothers me because she has NO reaction to the milk. What the fuck?

There's going to be a lot more nog violence in the future. Get used to it. Or you know, don't allow them to come to your countries to be welfare leeches and as always 1/3rd of the males will be criminals.

Attached: Population - Europe vs Africa.gif (350x269, 6K)

What’s the background story behind it

>that might that have seen it yet
proof read fucking cunts

this is next level race mixing and its pretty cool

No fucking way lmao. Incredible.

They always gang fight 1 person.

Attached: Dirty nog fighting - 1v4.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

Based. Now that incel rapecel will learn to have sex.

why the fuck is avengers such a big deal that people are possibly getting beat up to death just because they spoiled a dumbass capeshit film? how could a film like this hold so much power?

Attached: 1531614457646.png (1000x482, 749K)

>"uh uh uh, it doesn't even matter!"
>"nevermind that I just intentonally tried to ruin someone else's day, it's JUST A MOVIE"
Imagine being so socially retarded

Capeshit has replaced religion as a common place of worship for the masses. Their lives depend on these characters and the stories they tell themselves. Millennials aren't really human anymore but livestock for billion dollar corporations.

darkies are essentially animals that need to be caged

beautiful

Its pathetic to act like a childish asshole and spoil movies purely to be a cunt. It's also pathetic to get so emotionally invested in a movie that you go apeshit if someone spoils it.

Fucking clown world and everyone acts like a fucking child.

Race is a social construct. Meaning it means whatever people think it means. Dumb dumb.

Call me out (correctly) for being a fag or whatever, but I actually feel bad for that kid. Hope he's doing okay

Incorrect. They bring vibrant cultural diversity that we should cherish. A racist just sees black men, but I see a doctor, an engineer... oh and 1/3rd of them minimum will be criminals. This is totally fine for a society to deal with.

Attached: Nog - Attacks with a bat.webm (436x324, 243K)

why are people so paranoid over spoilers? i went in knowing all the spoilers and it didnt ruin my enjoyment of the movie at all.

I'm actually very interested as to what their kid is going to look like

Adults have the developmental equivalent of 10 yr old brains.

>grown men going apeshit over a movie made for children and teenagers

Attached: 1503742330533.png (1022x731, 643K)

Don't feel bad for us. Nigs are still a huge minority and not a "huge uprising" the media is making them out to be. Their culture is simply enjoying a nice exploit the same way it did in the late 80s to early 90s. All of the BLM shit died down after people (i.e. everyone else) realized it was bullshit and that cops aren't really targeting them.

Literally me

god, spics are so fucking cringey

what's wrong, don't you like diversity?

Attached: 1556017501636.webm (202x360, 2.17M)

What would the funniest way to spoil End Game be? Drive by megaphone? Hanging up posters? Hijacking an intercom?

It depends do you think you can beat up an angry nerd?
If you are capable of doing that just go there and shout it out. If youre scared of a fatty trying to fight you drive by

Again, what is wrong with these people?

This. Corporatism and brand loyalty has replaced religion, supplanted spirituality.
Money is the new God and pop culture is its prophet.

Attached: Fight.webm (720x1280, 680K)

The funniest way is to film you doing it along with their reactions.

You should have beaten the shit out of him.

The real truth is that most kids who are bullied deserve it and it makes them better people by teaching them what proper behavior is.
I was bullied and it made me realize I was a faggot so.I changed how I acted to fit in. Bullies have a purpose. Anyone who disagrees was just to stupid and socially inept to learn their lesson about acting like a sperg. Bullyibg is the reason I have a good life today and Im grateful to the guy who bullied me

I'm a 6'6" mega chad. I could beat up an army of nerds.

I'm so glad I don't live around black people

fighting back would have made you better
they got tired of bullying you and you deluded yourself into thinking it made you anything else than a bitch
this is the saddest cope i've read in a long time

major cuck mentality right here

Bedstuy is full of pussy hipsters lol

HURR DURRR NIGGERS ARE SO VIOLENT
*white pig spergs out because someone ruins a kids film for him*
HURRR DURRR BASED, I'D HAVE BEAT HIM TO AN INCH OF HIS LIFE

>*white pig spergs out because someone ruins a kids film for him*
We've been over this already, cuck. Nobody in that video is white.

Nope,once I learned how to act like a normal person I started hanging out with them and helped others. It made me interested in law enforcement which is why Im a cop today: to help people.
IMO the point of society is to help weird people figure out how to be normal and like the rest of us so they can have a happy life

I don’t get the point of spoilers. When I saw a comment for Star Wars 6 saying that Han Solo dies, I was mad at first. But then I thought, will I enjoy the movie any less or more because of this? No. You don’t want spoilers? Stay off of the internet especially this fucking site. Otherwise stop investing so much of yourself in imaginary worlds.

Careful with the spoilers ITT.

Attached: f*ck you j*nny.png (1640x608, 263K)

Imagine the GOT final episode spoiler reactions

you got banned for being a dumb shitposter go get a fucking job

Attached: IMG_3267.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

No the only retards are the ones caring about capeshit enough to sperg out like niggers when someone spoils your children's movie. Spoiling it just proves how stupid people's priorities have become.

Have sex.

>try your hardest to trigger retards
>get beat up by said retards
Why is any of this a surprise to anyone?

Attached: shock.jpg (733x670, 79K)

Why should I give a fuck about some towelheads in shithole Syria.

That guy looks based. I'd befriend him.
-t. ENTP

>It's called the "knock out game" and eventually white people are going to get tired of playing it

>One white person
Is this on California?

>gets bullied
>becomes a cop
This has to be bait

don't catch you slipping up

uu
uu

>beaner throws his hardest cheap shot at a some shrimpy dude's jaw
>doesn't knock him out

Why are non-whites so inferior?

They're white to Americans. That country is totally fucked racially and demographically.

>no fun allowed
kys

>race baiting thread

I wonder what group of people benefits from constantly pushing race division?

Attached: to-learn-who-rules-over-you-simply-find-out-who-26409196.png (500x442, 124K)

No they're white to the FBI. They use them to falsify criminal statistics because they show that white people are one if the most peaceful races on the planet.

>Local politics didn't help California. The state keeps passing laws to FORCE white cities to build low income housing for spics. Then the state sues the cities that don't. Spics are politically vendictive, too. Once you build enough housing for them they start suing the cities to redraw council district lines to force spic council districts. Then when they get that power they use that power to get more spics power. When they get a majority they start doing things like they did in Los Angeles schools and redirect education dollars from white schools to spic schools, making sanctuary cities, and banning the police from enforcing the laws that too many spics ignore. Once you lose the demographic war it's all over.

Never let whites get below 80% of your state. If it does, start looking to move.

>he actually wants children
what a fucking cuck

So if im fucking some girl senseless in the street at 7am post night out, both really hammering at it. Then you decide its a degenerate way of enjoying yourself and shout at me to stop. I should then smack your lights out.

Also remember that whites are discriminated against from forming political power bases just like you describe.

>thor gets fat
Based

I'm so fucking shit of all this capeshit how did we allow this as a culture?

>Manbaby is not the one taking pleasure in making people annoyed

i got banned for shitposting endgame spoilers in a shitpost thread on Yea Forums until Endgame came out. I've never seen a film this guarded by literally every website. I miss when Yea Forums was the wildwest. what's the point now?

Attached: 400.jpg (213x400, 49K)

I remember when I used to go out with my friends at lunch time and look for a girl to rape. Hahhahahaha diversity hahahahaha

Attached: fucking nogs - 12-14 year old rapists.jpg (647x1152, 147K)

I know liberals who continue to vote for that shit and this is exactly how they act, you aren't exaggerating. Fucking pathetic losers

reminder that it was most likely a white roastie who wanted to be gangbanged by a group of blacks but got shamed for being a slut and claimed rape.

>t. tough guy nigger

>abortion, wars in middle east
>evils
kys christcuck

i was hoping that was gasoline

incels like you are literally just closet cucks

White kid looks like the average /pol/ user

Captain Marvel vs Thanos.

it happened to patrice bro. That's literally why i question it.
>believing that 12 year olds are running around kidnapping and gangraping people
>not believing that they're having shameful and perverted sex considering the degenerate timeline we live in
youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo

Imagine growing up a minority in a country that used to be yours being told that you're a racist constantly and you owe other races everything every day

these digits are fucking you updouble dubs of truth

>Throw a small girl on the ground
>Feel like the king of the jungle
Heh

Keep in mind the "mystery" of what happened in cities like Detroit and their collapse is entirely due to minorities. They actually hired niggers to run amok in white neighborhoods to get them to sell their property for pennies on the dollar. Then they'd sell their houses to niggers who wanted to leave the city for twice the price.

Notice how he immediately retreats behind his posse?

why do you hate white women so much incelcuck?

Can you please remind me exactly how much they do it for?