Is Sony ever going to release a third Amazing Spider-man movie? Or is all hope lost for Andrew Garfield Spider-Man fans?

Is Sony ever going to release a third Amazing Spider-man movie? Or is all hope lost for Andrew Garfield Spider-Man fans?

Pic related

Attached: The Amazing Spiderman 3.jpg (1024x1537, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQD0nzx0_GY
youtube.com/watch?v=jhpax7lcLYs
youtu.be/gNPy_CO4zqA
youtu.be/Xi3P8vUveVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GfC-DTkhEWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does spiderman's arm look so fat

Green goblin in the second one was quite possibly the worst villain ever

Just answer the god damn question user

Attached: 1555737174847.png (657x527, 143K)

He wasn’t even the worst villain in the movie

when's the spiderman 4? i think we can make one of those internet petitions and everyone will listen to us when we say that raimi needs to come back from his vacation and finish the movie.

Nah bro.

Bro, nah, Disney owns Spider-Man now.

This series cancelled a long time ago. Why would they make Amazing Spider-Man 3 when they have MCU Spider-Man?

I completely disagree, he was an amazing green goblin

And the friendship scenes between Harry and Peter in the movie were incredible

Attached: I want Andrew back as Spider-Man.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Attached: 20140328-221556.jpg (1600x1200, 519K)

That makes a lot of sense,Spider-Man: Homecoming felt like one of those Disney high school movies

Pretty well cancelled. No Sinister Six.

Attached: maxresdefault (50).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>mfw there have been 8 spiderman movies in the last 17 years and people like you want more

Why don't you grow up and watch real movies?

Attached: Sad dan face.jpg (286x217, 6K)

That can't be what Rhino looked like in the movie.

Attached: Laughing leviathan.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Just imagine what could be anons, if you'd just give Andrew a chance

Attached: The Amazing Spider-Man 3.jpg (682x1024, 77K)

You should read the leaked Sony emails.
The third movie got axed because Garfield refused to show up to a big event the Jap higher-ups were throwing and they were so pissed that they canceled the third movie and ended TAS franchise.

Marvel releasing 4 movies with a different Spider-man in them didn't give you any kind of a hint?

Sony still owns the Spider-Man IP tbf.

Well can't they just un-cancel it? It hasn't been a very long time since they made the second one

I'm sure they could get the actors and the director back together if they tried

Attached: The Amazing Spider Man.jpg (1920x1200, 1.07M)

Toby > Tom > Andrew

I'm actually a bit surprised they never considered Drake Bell for the role since he voices Peter Parker in a lot of the newer cartoons and is usually typecast as a misfit teenager.

OP here, this is my ranking:

Andrew>>>>Toby>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tom

Attached: Andrew Garfield's first Spider-Man movie.jpg (1920x1080, 961K)

Wow, you are a very big Amazing Spider-Man fan. What's your favorite scene of each movie?

I fucking hate Japanese people, they always come in and ruin good things for us like canceling Andrew's Spider-Man

What the hell did we ever do to them?

Attached: 1556345088604.png (900x900, 439K)

>What the hell did we ever do to them?
We gave them freedom while ending their illegal war. You'd think they'd have the decency to make (at least) 3 more Amazing Spider-Man movies.

My favorite scene in the first one is the bridge scene were Peter saves the boy from falling into the ocean

And my favorite scene in the second one is the friendship scene between Harry and Peter

Here it is if you want to see it:

youtu.be/LQD0nzx0_GY

Attached: The Amazing Spider-Man.jpg (1920x1080, 604K)

Lol, no they don't, in fact Far From Home is the last contracted MCU/Sony collaboration. They will probably do another deal, but it's not a given.

>Far From Home is the last contracted MCU/Sony collaboration

So no budget for a third Tom Holland movie means a higher likelihood there will be a third Amazing Spider-Man movie?

Attached: This movie is fucking spectacular.jpg (1152x648, 260K)

>The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 are not real movies

Attached: But I love those two movies.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

no?
did you not get the memo they cancelled it and are rebooting it again after the MCU is done with spider?

american production

Attached: Andrew will always be my favorite Spider-Man.png (658x901, 81K)

remember when Raimibros were pissed the amazing SM was garbage? Now they probably think it's good compared to what the MCU did

you should be happy
Andrew is a bad Spider-Man

>Andrew is a bad Spider-Man

Attached: I will always think fondly of the Amazing Spider-Man movies.png (656x755, 39K)

yes
glad you agree

my favourite scene is the crane scene

youtube.com/watch?v=jhpax7lcLYs

after reading all your file names I really want to enable images but sorry cunt enjoy memearrowing my post

a higher likelihood of a black spiderman

I don't agree, read the filename of the sad pepe

user, those movies mean a lot to me

>sad pepe
literally why
Andrew go to bed

Jesus there is nothing pleasing about looking at that photograph

Yeah that scene was pretty great, they guy who made the music playing in the background died in a plane crash

TOBEY 4

the physics of the swinging and the sound of the "flyby" of spiderman(when he swings past people that sound like a small thunder) is top notch,

Disneyfag detected.
Holland is the worst Peter and Spidey. No emotional range. Pathetic acting skills. The only reason normies like him it's because of le shared universe meme.
ASM 1 is streets ahead of that garbage homecoming.
Judging from the trailers of far from home, the sequel looks even worse.

If you like the physics of Spider-Man you should watch this scene from the second Amazing Spider-Man movie

youtu.be/gNPy_CO4zqA

Attached: wp2007002.jpg (1920x1200, 263K)

My favorite scene from ASM 1 is the suit building and the first time he tests out his powers.
ASM 2 best scene was the opening where he is swinging around NYC stopping crime. The CGI in those movies are better than MCU iron Man Jr.

>Yea Forums acting like they like TASM
You contrarians are so cute

>acting like TASM is bad
cringe

>implying twink Holland is better
Go suck a mouse dick

Isn't Peter's origin in homecoming basically a rip-off of Miles?

This.
Ofcourse Kevin F has to step in finally get Spider-man done right.

That's also something I liked about TASM, they made an effort to showcase Peter's intelligence

Attached: Shot from The Amazing Spider-Man 2.jpg (640x427, 121K)

This was one of the most embarrassing performances in cinema history.

This.
Holland is the the Spider-man for actual fans of the comic.

Attached: 49596473_350476902173851_1355469750982869108_n.jpg (1080x1075, 103K)

Amazing opening scene.

Haha. No!
Holland's Peter is just a shitty copy paste of Miles' origin slapped on.
Holland is a fucking terrible actor. Just stuttering like an autistic bitch everytime. Especially terrible at emotional scenes.
Also, in the comics Peter wasn't so desperate to suck Tony's dick every 90 seconds.

>they made an effort to showcase Peter's intelligence
This. Homecoming made him Tony's bitch. Everything was handed to Peter on a silver platter.

I know! And Gwen's death is also quite an amazing scene

Absolutely phenomenal acting:

youtu.be/Xi3P8vUveVQ

Another great thing about TASM is that peter's actions actually have consequences, very much unlike Tom Holland's Spider-Man in Homecoming

Attached: Shot from the Amazing Spider-Man 2.jpg (576x864, 118K)

The only good thing about that movie was blonde Emma Stone in flats.

I have it as my wallpaper, I really don't see where you're coming from

Attached: My desktop wallpaper.png (1787x940, 3.95M)

Spiderman movies power level:
Raimi trilogy > the amazing peak Emma 1&2 > power gap > Spider man (1977) > power gap > Spiderman animated movies > power gap > Spiderman meme cartoons > extreme power gap > MCU shitty iron manlet junior disguised as Spiderman

Attached: 1555560753476m.jpg (838x1024, 116K)

Yes i have watched thousand of times, is lightyears ahead of anything mcu can even think of. i love the way the suit starts to shake on the beginning

more?

>i love the way the suit starts to shake on the beginning

Yes! Me too!

Hahah no, they are still continuing with that shitty spiderman villain universe, with the next movie being Mobius. Then they will do a sequel to Into the Spiderverse and fill it cram with normalfag shit, courtesy of Amy Pascal.

Attached: cough.png (991x398, 103K)

You're just a pedophile

Feige was all over the leaked emails of ASM2 trying to save it despite the fact that it would have been more beneficial for the movie to fail, it was hilarious

baby hands

>performances
Why does it sound like you're blaming Giamatti? he's a fine actor, the problem was the design and the fact that they forced him a russian accent.

What about Spider Verse?

In the "animated movies" category.

No

Imagine unironically wanting more capeshit. I can’t wait until you americans die in the next war against China and Russia

please be twelve years old

I unironically think Andrew Garfield was a great Spider Man.

They realized they'll never top this
youtube.com/watch?v=GfC-DTkhEWY