Times the actor was good enough to make you not care that they were used to blackwash a character

Times the actor was good enough to make you not care that they were used to blackwash a character.

Attached: 30622938_1200x1600.jpg (1067x1600, 870K)

Michael Clark Duncan as Wilson Fisk in Daredevil.

It's a fucking crime that most people i know have not seen Spartacus

One of the few examples I agree with

Words fall from OP’s mouth like shit from ass

Attached: 31B981D6-252B-43CD-89CA-B483C8C717FD.jpg (471x651, 84K)

>Sparatacus and Varro
>Lucius and Titus

Roman times produce the best broships.

Attached: dannyglover.gif (100x77, 7K)

He was so good I didn't even realize it was technically black washing until now.

>Previously on Spartacus: War of the Damned™

Attached: war of the rammed.png (624x352, 338K)

how was he "blackwashed" tho? its not really a stretch to think romans would import africans and some of them knew how to fight well enough to get promoted like he did.

I think the actual Oenomaus was a Gaul

The size of that man.

Attached: The_Kingpin.jpg (350x403, 24K)

pretty much all of them were gauls but thats not the point, the real oenomaus was just another slavefag

Yeah, they blackwashed Castus as well.

Attached: Castusprofile.jpg (300x251, 13K)

Attached: Tod_des_Spartacus_by_Hermann_Vogel.jpg (1763x1358, 2.4M)

Never.

I don't think black slaves are unrealistic in a show about ancient Rome. What is your reason for calling him blackwashed?

barely anything is known about Spartacus and his crew, so I don't mind some black dude who could have been a roman slave

He's a historic figure.

>Oenomaus was a Gallic gladiator, who escaped from the gladiatorial school of Lentulus Batiatus in Capua

Ok, that is a good reason.

This actually wasn't a blackwash; they wanted to hire a white actor to play Fisk, but at that time there just weren't any white actors good enough who were also big enough so they hired Duncan who was the best they could find that was big enough and had decent enough acting chops.

True romans were black