Best Endgame Cinema Moments

"Avengers, Assemble!"

This got a standing ovation in my screening

Attached: avengers-endgame.width-800.jpg (600x400, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3bhQwY0KCY
youtube.com/watch?v=e1REObLRorY
youtube.com/watch?v=yux3_EfRJck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit thread, you gotta bait them in

Infinity War > Avengers 1 > End Game >>>>>>>>>>>>> Age of Ultron

this desu
captain cuck first avenger remains top tier capekino purely for comfy aesthetics

When captain marvel is revealed to be nothing more than iron man's space taxi driver so he can save the universe

based

When captain merica picked up thors hammer everyone gasped and started clappingnin my session.
It was very cringe.

When they showed Natalie Portman I clapped.

This doesn't happen in real life, right?

>tfw they were already assembled
>tfw Thanos already knew who Iron Man was

just say your catchphrases lol

Herschlag was in this? I must have fell asleep

imagine unironically legitimately caring about capeshit

t:virgin

when the whole avengers army showed up the guy next to me stood up and screamed "GET FUCKED THANOS" at the top of his lungs

You shouldn’t be here if you don’t want spoilers.

There’s truth to what user says. Same thing happened in my theater

Oh yeah, why didn't they just use some old footage? All I remember is her walking around in the distance

now thats ironic

Captain American getting the hammer got the biggest clap
Thor’s online rant got the biggest laugh

what an unironic legend and god

I fucking hate americans

They show her face around 1:29:44 laying in bed.

Does Cap bring mjolnir back with the stones? I forgot already.

Have sex

Picks it up right before he leaves, you can see this around 2:44:11.

Pretty basic, but when giant Ant Man punched the space whale. And Tony and Nebula playing paper football.

My local cinema is a massive shit whole and didn't turn the lights of for the first 5 minuets of the film.

Also a kid did a narrato sprint to go to the toilet half way through and everyone laughed at him.

If people clapped and gave standing ovations at cinemas here in my third world Eastern European country then I'd probably stop going to cinemas altogether. I can only imagine how cringy it must be. Here people just watch the movies in silence, maybe let out some chuckle occasionally at the funny scene.

Why would you watch this in a cinema for 10 bucks when you could watch it instead on your tv at home when you eat soup?

Attached: D5DP05GVUAISatF.jpg (2048x1364, 376K)

Me on the left

Because it’s a film made for a large cinema audience. Although if i was American I’d have second thoughts

Attached: D48bD04WsAEg3-r.jpg (1241x1081, 213K)

In my theater in the east coast people only laughed a few times and cheered when Cap grabbed the hammer. There wasn't even any clapping for the credits.

Infinity war is overrated

Attached: D5B-7OiWAAAEvqJ.jpg (1536x2048, 387K)

But you can't have soup in a theatre. And there's other people there. And you can't rewind, or pause to use the WC.
Movie theatres are just shit compared to a couch and a nice bowl of soup.

>Clapping at random characters returning and when the film had ended
>cheering for when Cap got the hammer
>hamplanet whaled every single time something "dramatic" or "sad" happened
>People crying over Iron Man had my sides in orbit
>when Hulk dabbed this kid next to me just screamed, "the dab is DEAD!"
I hate audiences but don't want to miss out on the rush of seeing a film with an audience because of how fucking hilarious the reactions are

Attached: mike.jpg (663x579, 55K)

Attached: D5Bq4tHWAAoyNQG.jpg (768x1024, 161K)

Hold up. You're telling me people who watch superhero movies are kinda nerdy? Holy shit.

Attached: D5ChIxQUYAIG9kV.jpg (1536x2048, 591K)

Attached: IMG_20190428_142955_120.jpg (1080x1061, 168K)

Based happy virgins
would fuck the {[(''girl'']} on the right

Beergut Thor got the biggest reaction in my theater.

In America and China it would.

Nowhere else really

>>when Hulk dabbed this kid next to me just screamed, "the dab is DEAD!"
based

That was crap.

Personally I burst out laughing when Thanos said "I don't even know who you are". The only benefit this movie had from making him simply cartoonishly evil.

H-haha look at these losers having fun together, i'm happy i'm not one of them...

Attached: file.png (600x600, 352K)

No memes, people were crying at the end.

not in Europe, all the audience do is laugh at jokes here.

>Black family of 6 or 7 sitting directly behind my friends and I, commentating over every detail in the movie, constantly making fun of Boomer Thor, and going absolutely apeshit when Black Panther and Spiderman came onscreen

Other than that the theater was mostly what you'd expect, with the occasional laughs during the funny moments and the occasional Ohs and Damns during fight scenes

>And yes they fucking clapped during the credits

based and soup pilled

I've never cringed harder than at that fucking part where all the women heroes team up to fight thanos
god that was so fucking awful

Attached: D49mFQzXoAAbhPm.jpg (1536x2048, 426K)

>Thor appears on screen
>The entire theater starts laughing
>Every
>single
>time

Attached: 1531672982954.jpg (239x211, 12K)

at least 4 of these people are close relatives.

I didn't even notice that til someone posted the webm cause I was too busy wondering what the fuck Mantis was doing in the battlefield.

Such an idiotic scene, especially when we already saw Scarlet Witch fuck up Thanos to the point he had to call for help.

this kind of thing would actually make watching a bad film more entertaining for me.

they do clap here in cheeseland

did past Gamorra dust or survive?

it didnt really make sense that they would all be there for that moment, the battlefield was pretty massive and yet they go out of their way to do that?

I was confused by this too, because undoing the chemistry and experiences she had in GOTG 1 and 2 seemed like it damaged that series.
Apparently she's been subjected to permadeath just like Black Widow. Although I don't see why they had to write it that that happened, with how fucked up the time travel is in this stupid movie.

peak dutch

Attached: 2982-004-ABEB3852.jpg (375x250, 7K)

Its too cheesy and predictable, the Iron man vs Thanos scene is much better, perfect climax for the MCU.

Why couldnt Tony simultaneously protect himself with the power of the gauntlet at the same time as dusting thanos + army?

Nebula was so adorable there

If it was just Pepper, Captain Marvel, and Scarlet Witch, I would've been fine with it, but the fact they had to shove every other female character on-screen made it feel extremely forced.

> This got a standing ovation in my screening
American capeshit niggers are the worst desu

He had like five seconds to figure out how to use the stones before either Thanos ripped his arm out of his socket or Maw telekinesis'd the stones out of Stark's flimsy glove.

2 second screentime

but when he said this, everyone was already assembled.

awful, just pure shame really

It's actually pretty based, better than silence

>being ballistic people enjoy things
You enjoy that dipshit of a film man of steel and no one hates you for it Yea Forums fuck you

I know people will call me a normie but my gf cried multiple times

based and redpilled pic related was literally me at that scene, no but seriously that shit was cancerous. Did you also notice how everyman cried like a little baby but all the women kept some type of strong apparent form of emotional sadness....literally wtf this agenda crap is ridiculous glad this shit was the last for me.

Attached: eyeroll.gif (245x250, 650K)

It was unused footage from Thor 2

it was bad enough until the wasp flew in at the last second where i just couldnt fucking believe it anymore

Everyone in my cinema laffed for a solid 3 minutes after Thor cut Thanos' head off

The movie itself was pretty decent for a non-fan (had only watched some MCU recap beforehand), but the opening-night cinema going experience was probably one of the worst I've had to endure because of all the clapping, cheering at major character returns/Cap picking up the hammer, and crying at the deaths. Also, some girl next to me had a XXL sized cheese nacho bowl and the only thing worse than public cheering/crying is somebody eating fucking nachos next to you for 3 hours straight.

Im usually the last to complain about le sjw shit but this one cant get a pass it so was fucking embarrassing and obviously forced girl power shit. Im so fucking done with western media, let this place burn

Avengers Assemble was pretty cheesy for me, the only real kino part was Captain American beating the shit out of Thanos with his Mjolnir

The worst part in the film will definitely have to be the part where the females assemble on Captain Marvel

I'm a femanon and I visibly cringed on that part, feminism is about showing how females are equal to males, showing a 'female exclusive' scene directly goes against that value. We already know females in MCU fight as good as, if not better than males, dont need an over the top virtue signalling

Attached: 1555415339.gif (260x260, 3.91M)

>the only thing worse than public cheering/crying is somebody eating fucking nachos next to you for 3 hours straight

this is true, I'm sorry you had to go through so much cringe in one seating user

Soup>Nachos

>feminism is about showing how females are equal to males\
>We already know females in MCU fight as good as, if not better than males, dont need an over the top virtue signalling
> dont need an over the top virtue signalling

wew

Attached: 1530842301332.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Wait she did? I thought she was still in the van with Antman trying to fix it at that point

>Black panther appears
All girls screaming
>Captain Marvel and the all female team goes to fight Thanos
Entire cinema standing and clapping

Ye but that signaled the film's drop in quality.

>Wait I got it!
>lets put all the grill heroes together!
>but that dont make sense, why would they only go with the girls and not the best ones to protect Peter?
>what are you? a bigot?

Attached: 1556216003399.jpg (746x545, 94K)

They had a whole movie about how Captain Marvel was one of the strongest, and they introduced that black woman as one of the smartest brains in MCU (Also planned to be the next Ironman)

We didn't need a separate scene with all the girls for an epic "GIRL POWER" scene. Cringe on both sides.

The film dropped in quality as soon as the original Thanos died ten minutes in

should have rolled the credits at that part for pure fucking kino

Attached: mcuranking.jpg (1198x844, 353K)

exactly, it felt like she had to have gone massively out of her way to be in that scene which is why it was so laughable

Why does/tv/ get so mad at people socializing and having fun together?

Edgy.

i honestly thought ant man and the wasp was fucking boring
i'd put it in low tier

>Avengers 1 ahead of IW
How could anyone think this?

This was the only good part in the movie. Rest was garbage. But they should have made it suspenseful. Like when he got his shield busted and he was down. He could have reached for it, got up slow, said "I can do this all day" and raised the hammer in the air.

I will forever be mad at how the MCU shafted Ant-Man (Hank Pym) and the corresponding characters. Not even a single line about Ultron being made by Pym - "Apparently my dad worked on this with Hank Pym back in the 70s."

Then Black Goliath not even being introduced before Civil War.

There was a group of "adult babies" wearing maga hats loudly pooping in their diapers Everytime a woman or minority was on screen

Antman had no real plot and no real villain

perfect

Cap getting the Mjolnir was undoubtedly the best, but there were many.

Similar thing.

When Thanos turned to dust some dude off to the side yelled TAKE THAT THANOS. Half the theater bursted into laughing.

Cringed too hard.

When hulk dabbed me and the guy sitting to the left of me synchronously dabbed as well.
I made a new friend Yea Forums.

Best bit was the Godzilla trailer before Endgame

And yet you feel the need to announce this on a board dedicated to films, in a thread about the very movie you’re not going to see. Interesting.

Hey did anyone else' theater have closed captions turned on for their showing? I've never seen that happen during a show before.

Attached: 1495057444721.jpg (726x625, 86K)

german here. it literally happened at my cinema yesterday

>neet guys clapping and whistling when cap takes the hammer
>one guy cheering up the rest to clap along during the credits

fucking zoomer generation

>Five years later pops up on totally silent theatre
>I say it out loud in the exaggerated French accent like in sponge bob
>whole theatre laughs
>cringe a bit inside at my normie tier joke but still enjoy the laughs

>see hawkeye's actor
>he's having a wholesome day with his family
>realize the actual movie has started
>oh fuck, oh fuck
>they vanish

Man theres alot of pretty good scenes in this movie, even being capeshit

Attached: 1554848498149.gif (245x246, 1.97M)

>Five years later slowly pops up word by word on totally silent theater
>In the last couple seconds a really unnecessary German subtitle is added that says "Fünf Jahre später"
>Whole cinema sighs and rolls eyes

why does germany even bother with german language anymore? seems none of you care for it, might as well just directly go to english.

Based. Only 33 days to go

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

Ahahaa no, Thor Ragnarok and ant man are trash. Put Doctor strange and hulk instead of those and you're right.

Sorry if I'm being a retard, but I've just confused myself - the post snap world is 2023 right? So the Avengers fuck around with time and go back and get the stones and whatever, but how did 2014 Thanos get to Earth? I know past Nebula switched places with her future self and brought one of the ships through the quantum machine - was that Thanos' flag ship? Did she also bring through his army? Did the quantum machine require pym particles to do that?

Attached: 1555811640978.jpg (500x508, 17K)

I don't know.
"Avengers... Sammeln!" was a weird moment as well.

Would have watched it in English if I went alone.

I’d say everything up until they introduced fat Thor was great, and then it was shit until the first ten minutes of the last fight (which were great) and then it became truly truly shit after that

When Brie Larson's shit character said
>you won't see me for a while
I clapped.
it got some laughs

Please be bait

THIS

Guys, consider yourself lucky if you don't live in London.

I sat at the back and could see phone screens on for 75% of the cinema, at literally the most exciting moments like when the final battle was happening, some fucking dude was checking his messages with his brightness on fucking 150%

>giggling teens
>giggling adults
>people standing up right in front of you for no reason and only moving to go to the backroom after 20 seconds of blocking your view

maybe im becoming more of an elitist about this shit but I just find it so disrespectful when people leave as soon as the credits start... like at least have the decency to wait for the animated credits sequence to end.

why pay £30 for a movie and popcorn when you dont even watch it nor give a shit? the people i saw it with were just on their phones using grindr or some shit and asking me questions about 22 movies of context expecting a real answer

i just dont get it, one of my friends doesnt even watch marvel movies yet he took an instagram story of the title sequence to "prove" he was watching it when he doesnt even know what the series is really

>I just find it so disrespectful when people leave as soon as the credits start
I get the rest, but why this?
We knew ahead of time there was no post-credits scene

Attached: 1511106896398.png (2688x2688, 173K)

its £30 for a movie and popcorn in London?
only like 15 quid over here

eh maybe its just me, but it seems like no one even wants to be there in the first place, so i question why they come, just for social approval?

Especially after a 3 hour movie with no breaks.

FPBP

I wanted to be there, I really liked Endgame. But credits roll and the movies over bruh

only good moment was when Scarlet Witch was cosmically raping Thanos ass

>Arabic subtitle pops up
Fixed

Britbong here.

People gasped when Cap had the hammer but no clapping. One person tried to start a round of applause at the end, someone called him a nonce and everyone laughed.

Only Americans are autistic enough to clap at movies.

I literally cried and shaked at this scene. I'm a woman, by the way

I thought this only happened at my screening? Fucking normies.

Is the Americans clapping at movies thing some kind nd of meme?
I’m American and have been to countless kino but have never once encountered this
Maybe a regional thing?
I’m from the east coast and we’re generally seen as assholes so maybe that has something to do with it

Same here, son. Roughly 9 quid for the film and 6 some overpriced popcorn.

The movie was fucking ass, poorly paced and boring. Saw multiple people on their phones and considered doing it myself.

Its not the leaving, its the immediately jumping out of your seat, whipping your phone out and being loud and not just leaving quietly and civil

15 for the movie, drink and popcorn is about 10 so 25 in total

>A V EN G E R S

>*cough*

>*wheeze*

>a-assemble, i guess.........

It was pathetic.

This would have been an improvement

And then, shit like spielberg and his buddies say that unless you see it in cinema, you havent experienced a movie to its fullfest.

yeah maybe when they see it in empty theaters with their snobs and everyone is actaully interesting in seeing the movie. but us plebs having to be packed in like cattle?

Fuck that, I'd rather watch it on my 52 inch tv at home, all cozy in a comfrtoable position with no cunts giggling beside me

Oh ok. Yea I leave quietly

this is why people hate America

How old is Captain America biologically at the end of Endgame?

He was 27 when he was frozen. He wakes up in 2011. Endgame takes place in 2023. He then goes back to 1950? and lives there until 2023 again. So old cap is about 112 years old?

German serums are wonderful.

Possibly older than that because he surely took some time to plan exactly how to replace the stones in each time period. He could have gone back earlier than 1950 as well, just so he could build up a life of his own and not be homeless and shit when meeting whatserface.

Your mom

I think being a super soldier gives him unnaturally long life anyway
Not wolverine tier but I figured he aged way slower than normal people

Seething incel.

>someone called him a nonce and everyone laughed
There's still hope for bongland

Cringy edge boy

>ITT: GRRR! HOW DARE PEOPLE WITH FRIENDS ENJOY THINGS!! GRR!! I HATE WOMEN!

Attached: angpep.gif (498x498, 614K)

A bunch of Zoomers started screaming when it showed Thicc Thor playing Fortnite

it had soul though

good one

Michael Douglas says he wants to play Hank Pym for the rest of his life. I hope they use him more in the future. Based wifebeater scientist.

that was legit embarrassing and I usually don't even get worked up over SJW shit in capeshit

Thor dual wielding Stormbreaker and Mjolnir was pretty cool, and so was Cap picking up Mjolnir and going full prot pally

>implying this is bait

4 watches in and still get this alert at the same moments every time, in case you’re wondering how this holds up to a rewatch.

Attached: heart rate.jpg (368x448, 30K)

>sit way in the front cause the whole theatre was fucking full
>at some point two guys who I assume were theatre employees based on how they are dressed show up
>they are just standing near the entrance looking at the theatre crowd
>one of them starts looking through a binoculars( ???) at the audience
>I become distracted and can't stop noticing these guys
>they keep staring through the binoculars and quietly talking to each other
>one of them suddenly goes and sits up in the very first row of the seats
>stands up a few moments later and has a quick chat with the guy holding the "binoculars"
>then they leave

were they checking if anyone was illegally filming the movie or what the fuck was going on?

Attached: 1556324330676.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>be me
>live in Melbourne, Australia
>watched the movie on premiere night
>people laughed extensively at fat thor reveal
>people laughed extensively at hulk diner scene
>people cheered and clapped at cap wielding the hammer
>people cheered and clapped at "Avengers, Assemble"
>people gasped and cheered at Stark snapping the gauntlet

Fuck this place, and fuck Marvel

>he went to go see it
>complains that people liked it

this is the most autistic thread ive ever seen on Yea Forums. hurr durr people laugh in the cinema. fucking kill yourselves you disgusting misanthropic autists.

and i dont even like capeshit, only ever watched spiderman homecoming, i cant take stupid hollywood kike CGI shit serious.

outside of someone saying WOOOHH when thor killed thanos out of nowhere no one actually yelled anything, do people really do this on their theatres?
I think it ruins the fun for others.

literally the only time I witnessed people clapping in theatre was at the end of Dark Knight when the credits say "in memory of Heath Legend"

do people seriously clap during films??

one of the falcons probably escaped the mews

I'll fuck the girl on the right

There was borderline nonstop clapping for the entire battle scene in my showing.

East coast here too. People laughed and cheered but no one ever clapped

My theater went fucking nuts when Capt started using the hammer.

>I'm a femanon
As a black man...

Thoughts on ronin? I thought he was great, wish him got more screentime.

>guy sitting next to me went alone
>constantly making boomerangs and shit like that for instagram
bruh...

Is Hawkeye one of the guys getting their own show?

Attached: tips fedora.jpg (600x750, 27K)

>people laughing over every single "joke" there is, completely losing their shit when fortnite showed up
>lebowski reference comes up
>complete fucking silence
What an experience that was.

The only things that I didn't like was the pace, felt way too slow at times just to get those 3 hours for $marketing$, and there were very few twist moments or WOW moments, like Cap and the hammer
To me the movie was just like "here's a scene, here's another, now we're in the end battle we won"

Bruh £30 for a movie? Here in Spain I paid €6.80 in atmos and original language with subtitles

I watched the movie with a girl and she said that was by far the worst part

holy shit, same.
After that I couldn't stop thinking about lebowski everytime I saw thor.

When Thanos took the power stone and knocked captain marvel out I said fuck yeah under my breath. The girl in front of me went “omg” and flicked me off. Everyone starting laughing.

I've never seen the other movies except this one but how was Captain America able to use Mjolnir? Isn't that Thor's thing?

>Carol thinks she's hot shit
>she's not
I hope she gets rekt hard by the Brood in her sequel.

the fortnite thing was kinda funny desu, got a small chuckle from me
but people were pretty much screaming with laughter around me, i just didn't understand how it seemed to be that every joke was the funniest thing they'd ever heard

For real, why was this scene so important or shocking? What does it mean that Cap could hold his hammer? What am I missing?

Attached: 1412914051399.png (1032x1038, 1.14M)

It's literally been shown that nobody can pick up the hammer except thor because thor is the only one truly worthy to wield it

Only those who are worthy can wield Mjölnir. It's why Thor accepted Vision as a hero instantly, because Vision could lift it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3bhQwY0KCY

>thor nearly killed thanos with stormbreaker in IW vs full gauntlet thanos
>thor and captain america with stormbreaker and mjolnir + captain marvel vs final fantasy blade thanos
>can't kill him for shit
This pissed me off

Attached: Avengers.Infinity.War.2018.2160p.UHD.BluRay.REMUX.HDR.HEVC.Atmos.jpg (3840x2160, 1.22M)

>Thanos in IW was focusing most of his efforts to keeping the stones in check and had to use tremendous willpower to do anything with them
>Thanos in Endgame was free of distractions and fought to his fullest

Based kid sees through the lies of corporate old farts.

Attached: BEB42072-A6DF-494C-B15B-5FA584C59ECD.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Nothing really. I zoned out for most of the time travel shit and then during the final battle. The food that hulk ordered in the dinner looked tasty, it was really frustrating that he ate only one sausage and didn't even touch the rest of it.
I was watching right after workout, so maybe I had too much testosterone in my system. I'll try a second viewing after downing 6 bottles of onions sauce and watching my gf get fucked by strong wakkandan.

Cap sprinting at Thanos while spinning the hammer, followed up by that amazing jumping uppercut to his fat ugly nutsack of a chin

Thoughts on the pacing of the movie?

Thought I was missing a comic book reference or something because of the way some people gasped.

please be in london

I'm aware brainlets with ADHD won't be able to handle the slow start but I loved it all and just wanted more.
More Ronin, more Thanos, more Black Order.

Proxima and cull obsidian barely appeared in the movie, at least cull got "defeated" quick but no idea what happened with proxima.

>cull obsidian
Cull Obsidian is what the Black Order is called, are you thinking of Corvus Glave? I would've wanted decent 1v1 or 1vwhatever fights for them all.

I think pretty much every Marvel flick could stand to lose at least fifteen minutes, and this one's no exception. I'd say overall though it does a good job keeping a sensible pace while juggling all the narratives. Surprisingly they don't even really need the "everyone in the past can take however long because we'll all be back in five seconds" explanation because everyone went through their thing in a reasonable timeframe.

I mean compared to the nonsensical clusterfuck we could have gotten like TLJ, where one side experiences 8 hours while another is on a weekend training binge/skype session, they did a fantastic job.

I leterally shit my self.

Black dwarf name got changed to cull obsidian for avengers infinity wars, probably because the name was a bit too... goofy for the film.

>Avengers, assemble!
>they're already assembled

But it makes sense with Supergiant. But she's not in the movies either. Well my mistake.

watched this while on holiday in China and people were clapping and cheering. super cringe

Guys, how the fuck did captain America become old in the same timeline??? Surely it’s a different reality

you say that, but i was in a screening in munich yesterday and there were people cheering and clapping intermittently throughout the movie
when tony died i even heard sobbing and sniffling

>how the fuck did captain America become old
Time does that when you're not frozen.

the biggest laugh at my screening was when some guy sneezed super loudly during a quiet scene and some other guy from across the room said bless you

Hilarity ensues. He shows up later on and is in the same reality as the original, but it’s early stated you cannot later history, so he’s automatically in a different timeline

>peter parker looking directly at the camera and asking if 6 million really died
>cap saying "it seems in the end we really have become Disney and marvel studios: Marvels' The Avengers: Avengers Endgame"

Kek

people enjoy this kind of shit? fucking retards wouldnt shut up in the theatre i just wanted to watch the movie

Thor has also become soft and fat. Thanos is easily stronger then him.

except he said assemble really quietly so i doubt anyone heard him

>most popular, highest grossing movie franchise of all time
>do people actually enjoy it
Yes user, they do.

the women charging was actually kino

Thor also nerfed himself by turning into a fat slob

>Cap getting mjolnir
>Avengers Assemble
>Spider-Man and Black Panther showing up
>I AM IRON MAN
Most hype moments in my theater.

Did you hold her? Tell me you held her

Didn't other people pick up the hammer in the Thor comics though? Like even Captain America has done that.

Like hasn't even Jane Foster picked up the hammer in the comics? Should not at all be shocking to any comic book fan.

Less than 1% of people watching endgame are comic book fans my dude
marvel is a normie franchise now

Yeah but the comics take it to retarded levels, almost everyone has had everyone else' abilities when it comes to the main characters. Stark was sorcerer supreme, all the X Men were Phoenix, Doc Ock was Spider-Man, etc.

very based list, just move GotG2 into top tier and you're good

Fuck off Ralph. Go Fucking jerk off to Fucking Star Trek MotherFucker!

my theater had clapping once, and it was a group of autists after the star wars trailer
no one even clapped during the end of the movie

I went to see it in London today didn't see any of what you said but there was a constant flow of people sprinting to the toilets. Whereabouts in London did you see it?

Besides the biggest parts like cap holding the hammer and all, there were 2 autists, one was sitting 2 seats away, that kept trying to start a clap and whoop multiple times but each time nobody followed and they awkwardly stopped each time.

when i saw infinity war i sat next to a fat mouthbreathing spic who had obviously seen it before and would preemptively laugh at all the funny parts
for this movie, my neighbor was a child who was mostly crying for the first hour since it was such a general downer

requesting the webm of Captain Marvel beating Thanos

I stood up and screamed "OWIE ZOWIE RIGHT IN MY INFINITY STONES"

Nobody laughed though

I sat next to a mouth breather too, at least he didn't smell.

>£30
>consider yourself lucky if you don't live in London
I do every day user

anyone have a picture of the new assgardians queen forehead

>The worst part in the film will definitely have to be the part where the females assemble on Captain Marvel
It was a little cheesy but I didn't really mind it. I get that they want more girls to like superheroes, so they put that scene in for that. It wasn't super long or in-your-face or anything. Captain Marvel was kind of a bitch though. I'm not sure if that's just her character being arrogant or Brie Larson wanted to be like that but I wasn't a huge fan of her.

Zoomer black kids in the front laugh a bit when tony is dying. Random black dude in the back says "Guys stop laughing this is serious". Whole theatre packs up laughing.
>South africa

baste

>>people laughed extensively at hulk diner scene
How could people laugh at that? It was SUPPOSED to be cringe. That was the point.

Nobody liked that part, not even actual women. I turned to my brother's girl friend and she looked back at me blankly saying how fucking stupid that moment was just after that scene.

As it should. Truly a single, encapsulated moment that was a proof of how far Marvel has come and what it has accomplished over past decade.

>Fortnite scene comes up
>Kid behind me goes "IT'S FORTNITE!!"

Made me kek.

The whole theatre stood up and clapped when the gay guy in the group therapy session was talking about his boyfriend.

>imagine being a normal, well-adjusted person and not some contrarian, basement dwelling subhuman

pretty easy for me, desu

People clapped when Thanos punched Captain Fungus away. Disney really fucked up somewhere to make that character so unlikable.

When Black Panther appeared some black individuals Infront the of me started yelling and clapping like it's there king.
How to deal with these racists?

Attached: house_that_jack_built_riley_keough_1200_1783_81_s.jpg (1200x1783, 228K)

It wasn't a kid, it was your uncle.

I need to get it off my chest. I'm fuckin sad she's gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1REObLRorY

I sat next to an absolute Chad who bought 2 seats next to him in the middle of the theater to put his coat, umbrella, and popcorn.. He didn't get up once during the entire 6-hour, midnight double feature.

I didn't watch captain marvel in theaters, did people clap for the "thanks stan!" at the beginning?

Attached: google kalergi.png (1142x960, 1.71M)

I fucking hated hawk eye in that movie, he aged so badly that whenever he's on screen I envision him as Casey Neistat.

Add winter soldier in front of infinity wars and it’s perfect

>mfw I went to a nice theater with reclining seats that had a great audience that was quiet and respectful throughout

There were some sniffles when tony died but overall it was a very pleasant experience, 11/10

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>Hawkeye wasn't in IW
>Hawkeye's story in Endgame is literally family gets poofed and just randomly turns into Ronin

Motherfuckers why you gotta do this to my boy, give me a Hawkeye/Ronin film if you're gonna shit on me like this.

Why does a Goku tier character need a woman with a spear to help them?

I had one guy in my theatre who literally laughed at every joke in the movie.

Attached: Sacrifice jimmies.png (250x219, 69K)

In sweden they clapped

you deserve it, faggot

Based moviegoer

Imagine being such an effeminate euro you take pride in not clapping at movies
Cringe
You sound like a woman complaining about Chad, but everyone knows what she’s really saying

Sheperds Bush

it lost it's effect for me because it was literally an entire army of rando's mixed in

if he and the other [however many there were] of the main avengers lined up and he said avengers assemble, THEN it would have been cool

hopefully female hero assemble scene was so cringe it makes people realize to stop forcing it onto movie studios.
but i doubt it

Kids can be adults uncles, stupid

>terribly cacophonous avengers theme starts playing
>everyone in my theater is crying and hugging each other
why the FUCK did I buy a ticket?

dude we had like 10 people snickering and giggling during the funeral where it pans over everyone's faces

in the first Thor, I think Odin said "whosoever be worthy" will have the power of Thor, not "when Thor is worthy again". I'm guessing that means anyone can use it if they're sufficiently strong and morally upstanding but only Captain America is actually good enough. Oh and Vision but his brain is a literal infinity stone

Winter Soldier is the only good one.

>I am Ironman

visually it was composed well but it was just too stupid to be kino

No, there was no one actually inside Captain Marvel theaters.

When the gave to football to the black guy to run it to Antman

Westfield vue is always full of spastic teens, its also exactly the place I thought of when I was reading your post.

>prime thanos vs slob thor
HMMMM

Black Panther's little sister? God she looks so fucking stupid with her fucking neck ring shit going on

maybe this is the part of the NPC brain that deals with human religious instinct being unoccupied and searching latching onto a Satan figure

Captain Marvel getting NERFED.
Same fellow sister, the feminism part was very unnecessary ,and it felt like a absurd filler, I think that's the only thing that I would change in the film.

What an absolute unit, based and Thanospilled

1) "Avengers, Assemble!"
2) The Powers Three (Cap, Tony, and Thor) facing down Thanos
3) Scarlet Witch FINALLY getting her due and beating down Thanos 1v1
4) "I'm Iron Man"
5) Thor's beer gut reveal
6) Old Cap
7) Black Widow's sacrifice
8) Cap tricking the Hydra goons/Cap vs Cap
9) The finger football scene
10) Thor and Quill arguing

>such huge fans that they get plastic infinity gauntlets
>fail to notice that it's supposed to be on the other hand

I hate how people keep mentioning black widow as if she matters at all. She's a literal non-character and I honestly just can't understand why people are sad she died. She was literally worthless.

She's been there since the beginning at least. Not everything has to be about MUH COOL POWERS like we're all children watching it.

sad for archery man

My gf hated that scene.

She was actually good in this movie, same with Hawkeye.

Maybe it’s a different atmosphere and culture in the Uk but why do Americans, not always but mostly, feel the need to cheer and clap and everything? Can you all not just like enjoy the film?

Thanos finna get dabbed on
White boy aight
He cute

question is, will you go see it again?

They really dropped the ball on thors whole character arc

Nobody clapped. Some old dudes laughed at boomer Thor. Some teenagers boo'd when Captain Marvel showed up.

Yes

Nah. Infinity War had more fight scenes throughout the movie and a better pace. Endgame is just build up to the final battle which is good but I'm in no rush to see the first 2 hours again.

My theatre collectively as a whole all sucked their teeth and sighed when the WOMAN ME TOO MOVEMENT MOMENT occurred. Even the females in the theater and I was honestly surprised.

The world is getting fucking tired of this sjw shit. It’s so fucking forced.

Plenty of normal people like this garbage too unfortunately.

If I can find the time, sure.

Yes it does

youtube.com/watch?v=yux3_EfRJck

You sound like a horny woman complaining about something Chad did without even thinking about it

Are you an American, that was surrounded by Americans? Because cheering during a movie is third world behaviour.

>implying this is bait and not the absolute truth

Fuck no. The first 2 hours were a fucking slog to get through and I only watched it because it was my first time seeing it. Might redbox the movie and watch the last hour fight though.

Infinity war was a genuinely good movie
Even the girl power gay scene was natural and plot based
Endgame just felt so rushed, like they didn’t have an ending so came up with it on the fly

Well not only are some of those characters (mantis and ojube or whatever the fuck her name is) completely out of place, it was so unnatural. Did the wasp fly all the way across the battlefield just to line up with all the women?

This desu. It happenned too quickly and I barely had time to process it. There should have been more of a buildup to make it feel like the big moment it really is.

Yeah I expected more twists in the time travel part but the Hawkeye/Widow scene was the only one that was actually dramatic and where I didn't know what would happen. Thor talking to his mom and Iron Man with his dad was sweet but didn't add much to the plot.

The final battle is also the most dumbest and comic book-y the franchise has ever been. All the side characters had plot armor, I wanted to see Bucky or someone get cut down fighting or making a sacrifice but it's like the army wasn't even a threat.
And Hawkeye running back to the fight with all the stones and Captain Marvel not flying away with them so it becoming a cringe hot potato game just added to the dumbness

The strength in the movie was in the characters just like how IW was about Thanos the character, so it was still a success but not executed as cleanly as IW overall in terms of action and story.

Attached: 1556343578196.jpg (1024x585, 46K)

>Iron Man 3 on shit tier

based retard

Fuck that Snyder "epic" slow-mo shit, they've already built up that moment with a bunch of movies.

not even mentioning tony giving peter a hug what a pleb

I think Endgame was a bloated mess, but it was still leagues better than the first Avengers movie.

Attached: jon snow laugh.gif (454x304, 1.39M)

When Cap Dike takes down Thanos' ship no one said a word
When all those women accuse those aliens of sexual assault no one cared
The biggest pop was when lucas lee grabbed thor's hammer.

>Infinity War Thanos

One goal in order to preserve the rest of the life remaining. In his own way he was saving all life by killing he rest. This Thanos achieves his goal and waits for his death but is satisfied knowing he won.

>Endgame Thanos

This Thanos sees how he has achieved his goal but sees how people rebel against him. The only way he can truly succeed is if he kills all life and starts a knew where no one would ever know.

This Thanos hasn't sacrificed everything to achieve his goal he simply saw that he succeeded and has a new purpose.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 2.13.20 PM.png (605x521, 426K)

>tfw thor using stormbreaker AND mjolnir should have been the hypest shit on paper
>still got more excited with pepper using the armor

Attached: 1455846354320.jpg (550x598, 236K)

WHO'S THE RAT???

One a scale of 9-10 how worried is James Cameron right now?

Attached: disneyworldorder.png (588x533, 316K)

>Strange holding up his finger
>Basically saying "one chance"
Tony knew what he had to do

After Infinity War I was super excited to see more Super Saiyan Thor but we got tubby instead.

Attached: money.gif (500x194, 496K)

i'm from finland xd and cap picking up thors hammer was the one thing that got an audible reaction from the theater (not counting laughing).. and the clapping when the credits started to roll what the hell.. second time this clapping thing has happened here already i'm starting to losing hope that it's just a usa thing..

Scarlet Witch god mode is the most sexually attractive thing in the entire MCU.

Attached: wanda wankmeoff.webm (700x294, 2.58M)

Even without god mode imo

A black woman behind me said "That's my girl" during this scene, it was a great unifying moment

Not a retard user, they did an awful job explaining the time travel in this movie and the fact that people give thouroughly different explanations of how it worked is proof of that.
This was confusing but the worst offender by far was old Cap on the bench at the end.

Infinity War Thanos was truly a god-tier antagonist, amazing writing and perfect acting from Brolin

Name a better (cinema) villain
>hard mode, no Ozymandias

Tony later said it was a billion to one cosmic fluke that Rudd the Budd came back.

One of the first scenes where tony is regrouped on earth he said something to Rocket and every laughed, I missed it. What did he say?

>people starting laughing and clapping when Thor went for thanos' head
What the fuck? Thor was clearly in immense distress, that scene was not meant to be funny.

Joker, Gangweed memes aside.

He said that he looked like a build-a-bear

I like that he got a happy ending, he died thinking what he did was irreversible.

>AAAAHHH NOOOOO EBONY MAW HELP ME HELP MEEEE

>Thor Ragnarok is trash
>Hulk > Thor Ragnarok

Attached: bait.png (600x466, 69K)