youtube.com/watch?v=LvvIkAiVYVg
youtube.com/watch?v=pqcRNm4koRs
youtube.com/watch?v=B1rOUhZHakg
youtube.com/watch?v=130Id_HKRxM
youtube.com/watch?v=vL2UR7Tvqh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who watches this shit?

down voted

Attached: 1556372462335.png (673x667, 687K)

"I loved captain marvel"
YIKES

>that shilling
How fucking shameless can you be?

Rocco Botte

People without friends, who want to stimulate having friends.

>who want to stimulate having friends
if i were to have friends, why would i want someone like this!

Attached: 283472987349.png (637x631, 821K)

Remember Cinemassacre before all the fatties and how comfy it was? When will James unJUST himself?

Because you have a low self-esteem and know that's the best kind of friend you could get realistically. Mike Stoklasa would never hang out with you.

I don't think this guy fits into their discussions. He spends so much time trying to follow the discussion just to reassure that he's following it correctly when he finally speaks up.

It isn't even some deep shit that James and the other guy are talking about but this guy still has a hard time trying to figure out what's going on.

People with nothing better to do

Cinemassacre Threads Pre-Fatties
>these new avgn's suck! I bet Ryan wrote them
>mike and ryan are awful
>james solo vids kino! (except playlist junkie)
>lel, he confirmed being in special ed school
>james just admitted to liking TLJ. cuck
>i miss monster madness
>loco bandito
>mike is holding james hostage
>look at the sponsor ad they had in james and mike monday! SOULLESS
>james is learning japanese

Attached: 185.jpg (185x185, 8K)

Go shill this garbage on plebbit where you belong.
Based

rental reviews is about film discussion. this is a film board. this violates no rules.
go ahead
call the jannies

Attached: 23742839470.jpg (529x634, 45K)

Mike isn't that much slimer.

Me while doing the dishes. James' boomerisms are starting to grate on me though. Without a script he's kind of awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=LvvIkAiVYVg
>5:55
peak james boomer kino. his first video game ever. you cant top more boomer than that

>Castlevania 4 on super nintendo.... now THAT was a game
>Why would i use a keyboard to play my games instead of a controller? A keyboard is for typing, not playing
>Nintendo vs Sega. Theres no better pair of things that the word "versus" has ever come between.
>We knew from watching "the Wizard", that it was Ninja GUY-den instead of gay-den
>You have to sit through a movie before the game starts. Is that what kids do now of days? sit around and WATCH video games instead of PLAYing?
>Mario 64 and Zelda Ocarina of time. THOSE were natural controls in 3d...

Attached: 1538530059233.jpg (570x676, 96K)

I don't think this guy fits into anything

I've never seen this. Looks like Half In The Bag.

He really does not belong in front of the camera in any capacity. He has an annoying voice, pedestrian opinions, and is offensive to the eyes. James isn't very bright but at least he's entertaining and doesn't look like he belongs on a TLC reality show.

>1 minute into their discussion
>james is already talking about old monster movies and godzilla

I just discovered Yea Forums after hearing about everything that's gone on behind the scenes of Cinemassacre. I have been a fan since the beginning like many of you here but I had no idea what Screenwave even was. I had fallen out of watching the videos due to being in the hospital for months and when I returned I did notice differences and new people, but had no idea who they were or why it changed.

All of that being said, I just wanted to say that recently James shared my GoFundMe on his Twitter. A long time ago I had talked to him via email (when AVGN was first starting) and told him just how much his videos entertained me during bad times. I have a brittle bone disorder and have gone through hundreds of fractures as well as many other problems that lead to depression. He really made me escape when watching all his videos and he seemed very grateful for my letter to him.

Cut to this year when I sent a tweet to James regarding my GoFundMe. You see, back in 2017 I was diagnosed with epilepsy after having a massive seizure, this doesn't mix well with brittle bones. I ended up on life support with four shattered bones which lead to permanent nerve damage in my left hand and two years worth of recovery. I even had another seizure last February that again put me on life support for two weeks. I just have bad luck with seizures breaking bones and putting me into cardiac arrest.

Anyway, I started my GoFundMe because I now have like, 70k+ in medical bills and living costs because I can't work, and James gladly tweeted it out for me and threw me a few bucks. He messaged me and said he remembered me and was extremely happy to help. It reassured me despite all of this bullshit James is a good guy who may have just fallen into the abyss of managing personal time with professionalism due to whatever reason that I don't know.

I guess my point is that regardless of the Mike issues, the Screenwave issues, etc...James still holds a good place in my heart

James's problem is that he tries to be as inoffensive as possible which is boring but he has some nice fact drops here and there. The heavy metal dude has enthusiasm which can be energizing and freshens up the discussion.

Fatso brings nothing to the table.

Fuck off newfag. Go drink bleach.

>Fatso brings nothing to the table.
theyre all fat

>the only video in months that doesn't have a fatty in it
I wish they would go back to making videos like this, they should just play old games and shoot the shit. Why is this so hard, they clearly shoot all these in one day. He embarrasses himself when he plays anything made after 95 and he clearly doesn't have friends who know shit about movies.

do you not know what james and mike mondays are?
every monday since 2012, james and mike release videos like this (and yes, its fat free)

I've tried them, edited LP style content from two boomers seemed like it would be at least some mild fun. But my God the autism and the screaming, oh God the screaming.

Attached: 1505572139050.jpg (500x500, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pqcRNm4koRs
youtube.com/watch?v=B1rOUhZHakg
youtube.com/watch?v=130Id_HKRxM

heres the eps where they act like the biggest retards and the comments criticize them for it

I can't watch it because of the fat fucks.

You mean except the episodes where Screenwave Media Inc. forces James to embarrass himself by playing a modern game. Gotta get those sponsorships.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-04 (80) Resident Evil 2 (2019) - James and Mike Monday - YouTube.png (1435x807, 857K)

At least there was stuff to talk about, fatty is so disgusting he ruins even that. Whoever is making the decisions needs to be fired.

>*gets out of breath by talking*

>Ryan
but he's a fatty too

he gets those sponsorships on games hes done in childhood
youtube.com/watch?v=vL2UR7Tvqh4
>get your ship together

Attached: bos0z7lglgm21.png (1568x691, 853K)

ELMO'S CUM BLANKET

Jesus christ, james needs to stop using his kids as an excuse for not doing things, every video he says he doesn't do something because of muh kids

it's like I'm using a time machine to watch red letter media from 15 years in the future

I don't understand how you can have a problem with this guy and not James. James is constantly confused and at least 10 minutes behind any current discussion, when he does pipe up its either to say he doesn't remember or didn't notice the part of the film they are discussing despite having just watched it, or to finish some bumbling, incoherent thought that he wasn't able to express earlier but has only just come up with the right words. He is absolutely useless without a script.

Attached: 1504588800557.jpg (600x800, 62K)

wow this is gay

I'm still mad that this lardy pedo ruined my friend simulator. Cardiac arrest when?

>how did it come to this, I used to be the king

Attached: actionmax.webm (720x404, 325K)

that man baby is married

Attached: manbaby.jpg (602x444, 56K)

Based, even Jimmy knows avenger movies are garbage.

I wait for the day Mike makes a James skin suit.

Yeah Justin looks more like Slimer from ghostbusters

>Shansha, do you like my new look

because you made that abhorrent piece of shit; the avgn movie, instead of concentrating on youtube and patreon. mr rolfe

never pleb

Attached: 1540603030560.png (225x225, 102K)

>the avgn movie
I never watched it. Niggershit aside, how was it?

astonishingly bad. just looking at it broadly; its fundamently flawed
>movie establishes the nerd to be a super internet star that everyone knows, instead of a loser neet thats pathetic like his character should be
>his two sidekicks are the black guy and girl instead of mike and kyle

2:40 - James can't go the cinema because he has children

7:40 - Kieran tries to explain why Marvel films are better than Star Wars films. Justin rightly counters his point. Kieran responds, "I think that's because they're taking something that's 40 years old" (refering to Star Wars). MARVEL SUPERHEROES GO BACK MORE THAN 40 YEARS.

11:10 - James thinks that the Angry Video Game Nerd Movie is more popular than the Avengers. Kieran gives a non-convincing "Wow". Justin also doesn't appear to buy it.

17:32 - WHO'S WATCHING THE KIDS???? Maybe the theatre is green screened.

Attached: el4eulpzkyr21.png (1282x721, 1.33M)

Why is he so cocky?

Attached: 1552076124775m.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

classic Matei

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28 (12) Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (N64) James Mike Mondays - YouTube (1273x226, 43K)

because in the world he inhabits, he is the Uber Chad

Chad Mike vs Manlet BetaOmegaSin

lmao at the autists ITT being mad as fuck for absolutely no reason. same goes with /r/TheCinemassacre which is full of absolutely insane plebs circlejerking over loco bandito and muh brown bricks. Yea Forums confirmed retarded

>Youtube reviews

get a real job, faggots.