I heard there where some jabs at trump, please tell all

i heard there where some jabs at trump, please tell all

Attached: av7j0OX_700b.jpg (700x463, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/culture/2019/04/avengers-endgame-female-representation-black-widow.html
marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Matthew_Ellis
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there weren't any.

>"What, would you rather I was orange?"

There weren’t any, but I’m very interested to see who the President is in the MCU and why he’s so impotent

None. There was some stronk woman shit, and black panther has a moment, but other than that pretty none intrusive

tony used trump in its verb form that preexisted Trump, that's it, no terrible subtext either

Someone calls Thanos a grapefruit, but then someone else points out that grapefruits are orange and then they all look at the camera.

There was that one dude that looked like him, but he was portrayed as a good guy.

>there weren't any.
>There weren’t any
>None.
come on, this is so not true, this movie was going to be a jab at him for the 2020 presidential run

Dr strange actor made a dig at him on the red carpet to the tone of "something something this trumps them all, oh god what a terrible use of a word, we need to take that word back to what its really used for"

Then goes on to talk about mark ruffalo for presedente, it was cancer

Attached: unknown (8).png (1806x1274, 1.15M)

Cap: He's too strong. We need a real hero...
BW: We've already got one.
*shadowy figure emerges from behind Avengers*
*it's Robert Mueller*
RM:Thanos, it's time you got deported

>Someone calls Thanos a grapefruit
really? thats it? thats all they got?
i was expecting more from them being the resistance.

Only thing I can think of is a minor line early on, I think by Iron Man, where “resist” is said, but it wasn’t a blatantly obvious reference to Trump.

yes there's a scene where Thanos brings peace and prosperity to Earth but then one of his minions hits a fat girl with a car and the Avengers all cry about it for five years

>”Don’t bet on any sports games, don’t talk to your past self, and don’t let an idiotic bully become president”
Wtf??

Good post

guess you haven't seen it then lol

Every character gets a cool moment, retard. Why do you think the black characters or women wouldn't also get one?

he didint even hit her, the fat whale died of lard clogging up her arteries.

>guess you haven't seen it then lol
not wasting my hard earned cash on this shietstain, ill rather have sex

I guess you haven't seen the movie, but part of the climax has all the women, even mantis who cant' fight all stand side by side against thanos and captain marvel leads them in a charge.

There's even shit sites are saying it was over the top slate.com/culture/2019/04/avengers-endgame-female-representation-black-widow.html

He was in Iron Man 3. His name is Warren Ellis. His vice president was Albert from Twin Peaks.

Attached: PresidentEllisShocked-IM3.png (480x480, 343K)

Nobody calls him a grapefruit you goof.

>having sex
>posting on Yea Forums about how there might be trump jokes in a super hero movie

pick one lol

I did see it and I didn't see a problem with that part because I'm a normal person and not afraid of some boogeyman.

>boogeyman
>not boogey-person

You're on the wrong side of history, friend

Just one. Iron Man talking to Capt Faggot after he drove up in that Audi. My theater just groaned. Politics are fucking everywhere. Sickening.

The snap is trump removing immigrants
The time travel is Mueller /Congress investigating trump's past/ taxes
The re-snap is the resistance impeaching trump and his cronies

Pretty clear if you are paying attention

Just saw it(leeched tickets off people). Unless they went over my head, there were not any. Only government moments were a offhand comment about how everything is fucked and a scene where the winter soldier baddie attempts to take past loki. No quips about 'orange people', and thanos didn't do anything that welcomed a comparison.

Did your wife's son think that scene was cool too?

>tfw 7 superpowered mommies will never protect you.
why even live.

Seriously? Good God, marvel basedboys are pathetic

The scene where Hillary Clinton shows up in an Iron Man suit was a little heavy handed

when she yanks the infinity glove off tonys dead hand and puts it on without negative consequences and says, "its my turn" and snaps tony totally out of existence and replaces him with herself.

that just didnt seem right

good thing they still put Stan Lee's cameo as Hitler

SHUT UP SHILL
DIE ALREADY

Minor correction, it's Matthew Ellis, not Warren Ellis.

marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Matthew_Ellis

That was Banner in his Hulk armor.

Attached: 1540166082170.jpg (992x1024, 120K)

Lindsey Graham?

Lol

cope

Its hilarious how the cucked left have totally dropped mueller since drumpf was exonerated by his report

>im an NPC and all my opinion are rightthink

Its in the reviews where everyone says "its awesome, the biggest, the classiest, really the - and I'm not kidding - the best of all movies, anywhere, believe me"

>shot of thanos obliterating the white house
>Ironman: Eh, I guess he's not all bad