How can Netflix or Apple's future streaming service possibly hope to compete...

How can Netflix or Apple's future streaming service possibly hope to compete? Neither has the beast of Disney's back catalogue. Netflix is already spending 8 billion a year on original content and most of their originals are shitty.

Meanwhile Apple has an insane amount of money but have yet to show anything except big names.

Disney looks like it is going to wipe the floor with them.

Attached: disney-plus-logo-1547x1030.jpg (1547x1030, 83K)

Apples last big hit

Attached: jbareham_180202_2266_0003.0.jpg (1200x800, 139K)

Um, sweetie.

Attached: AAAABcEI5BcXJLw0mIE7wcicXG6IAApgJDd2mspH1sEfCHa-NsJVXkzoPZchyOFhdH0ebRGyXKX5wRezPuQmsIlha4c6e0mdw0Yk (426x597, 85K)

Does Disney have anime?
No?
I didn't think so, Samurai-fearing Jew scum.

Attached: 1556416835155.png (1260x795, 659K)

If Disney offers blu ray quality bitrates I'll subscribe. Anything less and I'm out.

This website isn't anime-centric, weeb. Go back to Plebbit.

It will be 480p

Disney has the distribution rights for Studio Ghibli outisde of Japan through Buena Vista.
Take your stinky 2 cent anime shit and leave.

Attached: _96311865_ghibli.jpg (624x351, 47K)

and thats a good thing

>what is GKIDS

I thought they had sold everything, also, Ghibli is technically anime but is almost as if it wasn't, it has normie appeal.

>anime

Attached: 1556307962789.jpg (836x786, 148K)

How much do you think Disney will pay when they ask Studio Ghibly to make an animated series to stream.
Or rather, how long after Miyazaki's dead will Disney do it.

>how?
By existing before it?

>By existing before it?
Model T car existed before a Tesla.
You don't see people driving around the model T.

No Pepper Ann, no sub

Attached: 1517986136067.jpg (724x871, 127K)

If Netflix has shown us anything is that having a lot streaming shows doesn't mean anything if you don't have decent quality control

I hope this streaming war bullshit kills streaming services. They’re all 99% shit anyway and I’m sick of renewing for 1 month every other year when one worthwhile exclusive show comes out.

By having movies that are better than 6/10 at best or made for people over the age of 13.

Would you rather go back to cable tv? I'm not sure what you're actually asking for here...

Either one service or let TV die. I don’t mind buying DVDs for films, but having random exclusive shows on 15 different services is fucking cancer

Rather there be two or maybe three services, a near total monopoly would be nothing but bad.

>a bunch of movies your girlfriend likes to watch and capeshit

Why should I subscribe?

jay leno does tho

Chin monster

Nobody likes paying 6 bills for the same thing.

Uh bro, nobody watches Ghibli except 30something low-powerlevel boomers.

Queer-baiting shit, backed up in a nice little bow for the cishet normies. It will never get a second season.