Why do Americans clap in movie theatres

youtu.be/NBaPKJBonGI

Why do Americans clap in movie theatres

It would mean the same thing to clap at a blank wall

Attached: 8D9E9794-8089-4662-B19D-8989731422A5.jpg (424x626, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxx6wGu1ol0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren’t clapping though, retard. They’re cheering.
I know the concept of brotherly excitement confuses you, but for normal people this is called bonding

youtube.com/watch?v=vxx6wGu1ol0

If you can survive the sound volume of a theater in India, you can survive anything.

Theses people are crazy.

It’s a fucking movie retard

You’re not going to bond with some fat 35 year old living with their mother over a corporate product in the form of a movie

There is no religion, only corporations

Lmao it looked like they were cheering for an error message at first

Attached: B2B3C5CB-90B8-4E3B-9D56-E9429A07E333.png (1089x947, 1.73M)

If that’s who you’re in the theatre with, you’re going to the wrong theatre.
Mine was filled with chads and it was a great fucking experience.

Wonder what the deafness rates in india are like if they behave like this in theaters while trains are so over crowded some people have to hang on the outside, listening the entire way through

the video, the comments, the fact anyone pretends to enjoy this bilge, what is wrong with people?

why do eurofags beat each other up over a gane where you kick a ball into a net? Seems pretty insane

>chads
>cheering at shitty kids movies

Attached: 1554554561339.png (1199x1024, 264K)

>another fucking endmeme thread

it wasn't always this way. Really the past 10 years it's started happening. Not sure what it coincides with...

>"brotherly excitement"
>"bonding" over corporate trash flicks

the worst part is you're actually serious holy fuck.

People who unironically like these fucking movies make me sick holy fuck

Some “””straight””” chad I had a one night stand a while back recently tweeted about liking EndGame. I need a blood test for retardation immediately

it is insane, you shouldn't copy this weird behaviour with regard to hollywood product #3409234

>chad
>having gay sex

Attached: qZNUwDF.jpg (300x350, 22K)

Some guy started clapping in my theater but everyone ignored him, leaving him clapping on his own like a fool.

You shouldn't do it over a ball game either, but that's been going on for years. Mainstream bros are unhinged

won't be long before there's capeshit lynch mobs