Why didn't they just go back in time and bring Stark and Black Widow back from another timeline...

Why didn't they just go back in time and bring Stark and Black Widow back from another timeline, like they did with Gamora

Also why didn't Thanos just create more resources

Attached: 1533191100330.png (952x1036, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXz_lm2B4Mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>taking people from other timelines

Then at the end pepper would always be a widow, no matter what they did.

>more resources

I thought the gauntlet couldn't create, only alter the universe?

Gamora didn't have a choice she was following Thanos they didn't bring her. Going back in time to steal a tony or widow would only create new timelines where they would be missing and people grieving about them. That would be pretty selfish and just create more pain in the multiverse.

why didnt thanos just wish away all the avengers?

they were white

This movie really exposed you capeshitters for the brainlets you are.
There's a question for every little detail in the movie, because you people can't keep up with a childrens film, kek.

That was the mistake he realized he made that's why he had a new plan destroy the whole universe and create a new one so that no one would know what happened and try to resist.

Why did they have to be lazy storytellers and use time travel in their story?

yeah yeah we know you post that in every thread, keep whining.

what else could've they done?

Then alter the universe to make more resources

because the movie was a celebration of the whole franchise so going back in time and revisiting the events of the previous movies was a good way to do that.

>have the power to be invincible
>you aren't invincible

>TIME TRAVEL BAD

If you people didnt make one of these threads every 5 seconds then maybe people wouldnt oppose it.

>using time travel for the whole premise of the plot
good
>using it for shits and giggles
not good

just turn your brain off bro haha

Attached: tumblr_pqgldtkU5U1wbyrhm_540.jpg (540x405, 63K)

Imagine spending your whole night doing this in every thread. Pathetic and attention hungry. The reason you don't have friends is because you do sperg shit like this.

>snap once, completing plan
>snap again, killing avengers
>snap one more time, making yourself invincible
That simple and he didn't do it

Why didn't Doctor Strange just use the time stone, go back in time and stop Thanos from getting the stones in the first place? Thanos was able to use it to go back in time to get the mind stone

>can create a new universe
>but not more resources

The movie just came out, people want to talk about it.

it was the only way

why not just wish them away the first time you see them?

Why didn't Thanos just wish that his plan was irreversible? Or that he was invincible

>Also why didn't Thanos just create more resources
Overpopulation has many dramatic results apart from just resource consumption. I mean look at how soulless Asian countries have become and the lack of humanity innate to these places

why didn't they kick him in the infinity stones?

>the universe struggles with hunger and lack of resources
>i could just give everyone food and resources
nah fuck it i'll just kill em

create a new universe with the matter of the last one. The number of atom in the universe is finite and can't create more. He want a perfectly balanced universe.

>Go back in time and stop Thanos

Thanos without the gauntlet is not some nobody, he literally destroyed cap's shield with his strenght and destroyed Hulk in Infinity War.
Do you think that Houdini could've killed him 1v1?

because MCU cucks eat shit up like mentioned. Fans don't care about actual story telling and just want quips

time travel shouldnt be the answer to the problem. it plays like a Deus Ex Machina
>time travel exists! Lets use that to fix all of our problems

because he didn't think they were gonna succeed and thought they were only an annoyance.

but why

if he did that then everyone lives

why didn't he go back in time and kill thanos as a baby, then?

or why didn't he just gather all of the stones before thanos, knowing where they are, and use them to wish that Thanos would never turn evil

or if worse comes to worse why doesn't he just chop of thanos' head with a portal or portal him into space

>why didn't he go back in time and kill thanos as a baby, then? or why didn't he just gather all of the stones before thanos, knowing where they are, and use them to wish that Thanos would never turn evil or if worse comes to worse why doesn't he just chop of thanos' head with a portal or portal him into space
marvel time travel is retarded

>find some new gimmicky way to stop him in the present
>death's personification gets personally involved
>Eternity gets involved
More than 1 route they could've gone and yet they chose the "safest" and blandest route possible that still made plotholes anyway.
Makes sense, still pretty gay and uncreative.
never good, always weak.
this guy gets it

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Or better yet,
>why not find a past Thanos that didn't have a boner for Death and make him fight present Thanos?
Would've been a lot cooler fights than two wimpy deaths with crybaby melodrama.

Attached: Thanos-18-Marvel-spoilers-5.jpg (1988x3056, 1.71M)

By making those dusted still alive in a parallel universe which was within the soul gem and having them all unite. You could make the quantum realm a gateway to anything not just time fuckery. While also using it to setup the future cosmic arc instead of turning it into a weird fan service. Except they decided to make all the heroes sore losers and give up after losing.
If they wanted to go dark it should have been more along the lines of "trying to save the dusted led them all to fixate upon it but separate in different ways". Like everyone fucking gave up or became pieces of shit, doesn't seem like a superhero movie to me. Honestly they should have reinforced the idea that they needed the other half back and make Thanos realise his plan was terrible. Problem was it wasn't, he was a martyr at the start when they decapitated a victor. The universe wanted him to do it but it turned into "muh 14 million in one chance" which just showed how bullshit it was. Then you got captain america who is actually the worst person.

>some gimmick way to stop him in the present
what like cpt marvel contributing in the first fight? making endgame never happen
also why would you want to stop him in the present that would do nothing

have sex

It's not a magic lamp, you fucking retards.

Why didn't Tony use the reality stone to turn Thanos and his army into a bunch of bubbles?

Attached: hmmm think.png (2688x2688, 170K)

I've taken at least 3 screenwriting classes and Time Travel is as cliche as amnesia.

Writers just had to wrap things up cause the leads are moving on and the higher ups want younger heroes.

Remember Hollywood is a business

why didn't he just use the power of the stones to destroy all the stones in all the timelines

They literally went back in different points in time to steal the stones and fuck with things they obvious were selfish in the first place cuz if they weren't they'd just deal with the snap fallout in their timeline

because his mission was the genocide the universe in a dispassionate and random manner, so he stuck to his guns and got unlucky the original 6 survived to point where a rat saved everyone

Why didn't he just wish that Thanos never turned evil to begin with?

Why does Thanos have a scrotum on his chin?

i wish i could fuck black widow desu m8

Because this film wasn't thought out. There was no message to this film. There was no theme. It was the equivalent of fan service for all the Marvel brainlets. It's only purpose was to make them go OOO and AAA

If any film in all the history of cinema deserves to be labeled at the anti existence of Kino, it's this film. It's the most bland, soulless, by the books film, where story choices were entirely based on contracts, on what characters Disney wants to push, and on shallow attempts at invoking human emotion.

Literally go have sex rather than watch this film, because you're far more likely to discover some sort of truth or meaning from that about yourself or the universe than subjecting yourself to this visual embodiment of the corporate capitalist machine.

Attached: Reaction (18).gif (500x375, 756K)

without time travel how could the problem have been solved?

MCU's entire Avengers arc, from the original Iron Man to Endgame, was the most inconsequential story of all time.

Iron man and Black Widow.

Over the course of 21 movies, absolutely nothing happens and these two die for nothing.

It was solved in the first 10 minutes when Thor beheaded Thanos.

so did Gamora get DUSTED at the end when tony snapped his fingers since she was part of he's army

kino af

That's not even scratching the surface of the kind of stops the writers could've pulled. I was thinking more along the lines of introducing some new content to surprise everyone better than just "Snape kills Dumbledore" tier autism.
>also why would you want to stop him in the present that would do nothing
But that's exactly how they finished him off the first time, you mong. It was getting everyone back that was the second issue after he died.

>Black Widow
is she dead too?

Tell a better story. Why even bother dusting people when you're just going to undo it anyway? The 'sacrifices' to undo it were empty and meaningless.

>Why didn't they just go back in time and bring Stark and Black Widow back from another timeline, like they did with Gamora

NO ONE IS REALLY GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

time travel opens the door to MORE Marvel movies

No she is with guardians again but its the alternate universe of herself.

yes

because capshit is made for children, brainlets, and youtubers who love complaining about things (who are also brainlets).

the whole issue was getting the people back you mong killing the fag after he fucked the stones did nothing

This is cape shit movies. Not high brow well written screenplays for intellectuals here.

really i didn't see her at the end it was only nebula and thor who i saw were the additions to the crew

In Kamen Rider Build, a very similar event happened in Endgame. The main antagonist, upon reaching his final form and begins murdering so many people that even if they defeat him, life will never be good again. This is a villain who is eating entire planets.

The Hero realizes that the only way to fix things is by fusing his Earth, with an alternate Earth to create one where the effects of the villains rampages never occurred. Where all the lives lost are saved, and the villain is never able to raise to power.

Now imagine if instead of Time Travel, the Avengers simply traveled to alternate Earth. An exact duplicate, except everyone who got snapped were the ones who weren't and vice versa. And now imagine if instead of destroying ALL the Infinity Stones, Thanos only destroys 3 of them. Thus he allowed to keep his powers and to watch his world, but no one can ever undo it.

Now : Imagine a film in which these two separate worlds are connected. Perhaps, instead of Ant-Man being saved by a Rat, in the Quantum realm actually allows him to be saved by the alternate versions of the folks who got snapped in his world and that this allows the bridge the gap.

The film then becomes both teams trying to figure out a way to beat 2 Thanos, who based on the stones they chose to keep have diverged.

Thus you are allowed to keep the 5 years of development FOR EVERY CHARACTER, and at the end of the film it's the fusing of the two separate universes into one. No time travel, just bringing two worlds together.

Attached: Reaction (58).gif (400x225, 882K)

just read the wiki you fuck

>have strange just reverse time on tony so he's alive
>take black widow back as he's dropping off the soul stone
literally no reason not to

>Tony didn't say a word to Peter since he got undusted

Attached: ....jpg (250x231, 10K)

>tony somehow managese to steal all of the stones in a second
>thanos doesn't even realise it and doesn't try to attack him
this is more retarded than the time plotholes

They don't even show it happening. It just happens. Dumbest shit ever.

nanomachines

time travel would still apply tho

True kino is not even turning Endgame on, just end with IW and appreciate that the MCU equivalent of a DC god just pillaged and raped the majority of MCU characters for his own shits and giggles instead of "good goy saves the day, oy vey!"

Attached: Darkseid_Final_Crisis_Vol_1_6_Variant.png (229x436, 207K)

why do you give a shit

it's designed to intrigue and entertain children

so the joke is thanos has the glove and tony steals the stones and nanomachines form a new glove?

you really missed the point on thanos character on the first movie

It's because the gauntlet is made by Tony. He just did some quick nanomachine bs.

They actually show Tony touching the gauntlet...then the nanotech just did their thing.

How did Captain Marvel know where to find Tony Stark and Nebula?

then there would just be more people and need to create even more resources winch would continue forever

>instead of the stupid time travel shit, let's consider that instead they could find some other fictional way to bring the people back like something in the present that's new and never seen before
>BUT THEN HOW DO THEY STOP THANOS IN THE PRESENT??? THEY CAN'T DO IT ALONE
>well they already managed to kill Thanos after he finished up, they don't need to fix that part-
>BUT THEN HOW DO YOU BRING THE PPL BACK???
you are incredibly dense holy shit

and you unironically paid for the privilege of watching the same movie he did.
What does that make you?

This art is is kino

I’m buyin a comic now

I'm going to listen questions marvel babies need to answer.

How does no one die from Thanos directly shooting up the Avengers HQ?

How exactly does Captain America return the Soul Stone?

>children
>PG-13
try again

THEY ALREADY DID
They made a world where the gaurdians and thanos dont exist.
Then they made a world where the avengers dont exist. This movie is retarded. They have a time machine but cant bring them back? Fucking retarded

Attached: end game.png (1324x860, 57K)

why would him returning it be a problem? you only need the sacrifice to take it

yeah, because only adults watch R rated movies.

They make it PG 13 so kids will feel hardcore when watching the trivial garbage known as capeshit.
What doesn't make sense are that so called adults also engage in that infantile drama and spend half their paycheck to watch literal trash and the other half to buy the figurines.

>and you unironically paid for the privilege of
Everything I know is from leaks and online reading, I ain't giving Marvel a cent for their trash.

Attached: 1502563107203.jpg (500x567, 53K)

you make a valid point, but I still enjoyed the film as a reasonably satisfying conclusion to the Avengers saga. I probably won't be watching many Phase 4 films or beyond, although I might decide to watch Guardians 3 if it looks good.

Attached: z3yc9w9brwu21.jpg (1080x764, 69K)

Wait so couldn't the time machine be used to gain eternal youth since it can reverse aging? And isn't it now a convenient way to solve any problem the Avengers may face in the future, since they can just hop back in time? They can just keep stealing Pym particles easily, right?

>a new timeline happened
returning the stones undoes this. how is a movie for 12 year olds so confusing to you?

Because had to go to each moment and put them back. Doesn't seem like an easy feat.

Thanos and his army disappeared from that timeline dumbass.

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

the more you use time travel the greater the risk of fucking something up

He would have ran into red skull and recognized him?

Irresponsible parents and manchildren are both cut from the same cloth, some parents are really just (wo)manchildren that have kids to have an excuse to consume trash media.

I can respect that at least, although I can't fathom how a man could have so much spare time and care so little what he does with it, that he will unironically watch marvelshit.

I mean, at least the people who pay for it were obviously dropped as children or spent the first nine months in the womb of a crack whore, which would explain their natural brain damage and tendency to engage in watching children's entertainment past the age of 12, but you choose to do it with full knowledge of it being literal garbage designed to milk retarded 3. worlders who wouldn't know what kino was even while it was sodomizing their mother.

#
# #
# #
I like Marvel movies. l think it’s fair to say that most people like Marvel movies too. I don’t think it’s healthy to sulk on image boards, pretending that going to a theater twice a year to watch the newest capekino with a group of friends is leading to the downfall of western civilization. I think that you are bitter, because you have lost contact with society and cannot accept the idea that people like to watch fun movies, just like they also like to watch horror movies and fantasy movies and even serious movies.
I would go so far as to call you a marvelcuck, because you and many like you on this board just spend all day seething at Disney and people who enjoy their movies. You define yourself on what you hate and not what you enjoy, and therefore your life revolves around marvel and Star Wars and everything else that this board complains about. Enjoy the rest of your night

Attached: C23A87A5-35F8-42FD-A5A4-1AE743636208.jpg (610x758, 176K)

Basically anything. why do you retards thing going back in time to reverse everything is literally the ONLY thing they could have written

>so much spare time
welcome to Yea Forums you fucking kike

capeshit is total garbage and you are garbage for unironically lliking it

fits the theory I have that only degenerates of the lowest social rungs would ever seriously consider spending real money on infantile, fictional drama and unironically cry after the ordeal is over.

Well he really only watched edgame once. The others ones were like drafts/concepts/ideas of what could happen.

But the only decent one was going back to 2012 new york. 2014 gotg was boring, the only throwback was fucking quill dancing, 1970s never happened in a marvel movie, and 2014 vomir wasn't going back to an older movie

I've been browsing longer than you have, and still never had the time nor inclination to waste any of it watching the worst, most simplistic form of entertainment currently being shoved down the throat of the mindless plebeians.

Yes, it is. you literally snap your fingers and whatever you want to happen happens

What a dumbass you are. The message is to take every single chance you have to achieve your goals, even if they're minimal. Avenge the fallen, whatever it takes.

Have sex

>Thinks browsing Yea Forums is less mindless that marvel movies

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f5.png (425x282, 36K)

sneed lol

>Different people like different thinks
Crazy huh kiddo? One day you will grow up

how does cap go back to another timeline but still end up an old man in the main one dipshit?

Is reading a flowchart too confusing for you?

at the very least you're introduced to different and challenging opinions on here.
The same cannot be said for capeshit that always follows the safest, most formulaic approach to a story to ensure that they can fill as many seats as possible.

Don't tell me that you unironically believe that the masses watch capeshit because it's good?
They watch it because it's brought out to them readily cooked and slathered in ketchup to make swallowing it as painless and easy as possible, allowing them to meander along the dull, event-less pathway they call their life without being in danger of ever thinking too hard about anything.

She sensed a disturbance in the universe

Are you mad that this movie will gross billions of dollars or something? You sound incredibly assmad over some capeshit.

>different thinks
>thinks
wow, capeniggers are actually intellectuals after all

Fixing Avengers EG Ending with Fun and Autism

>1/4

During the last battle, instead of going out of character and wanting to become a god, Thanos explains to the Avengers that he learned his lesson and in order to balance the universe, he cannot simply leave it to chance and he must make sure to kill all the Avengers in the next snap, all humans, and any planet that would dare to oppose him. He also says he was too arrogant and cannot simply retire and will actively police his new utopia. This way Thanos stays in character will still being a threat.

Cap and Thor still have their battle with Mjolnir before the army shows up. Thor being nerfed is explained through a combination of Thor being out of shape and Thanos having armor that was made to negate Odin, putting into canon that IW Thanos was waiting to make his move until threats like Odin and Ego were incapacitated

Thanos should have got the full gauntlet early on in the final battle. Before he can Snap Quill confronts Thanos holding a gun to Gamora mirroring the scene from IW. This causes Thanos to hesitate, Gamora runs and grabs Thanos hand begging him to reconsider. He pushes her away and does the snap. But it makes a clunk sounds. Gamora stole the soul stone from the Gauntlet

>2/4

The soul stone flies of of Gamora's hand and into Clints. The soul stone responds the him since he made the sacrifice for it. He and Gamora give Thanos a speech. Thanos should be beaten ideologically proving that his plan does not create balance and heroes will always oppose it, and realizing that he sacrificed his real legacy Gamora, the one thing he truly loved that stopped him from reveling in his victory. Thanos reveals that Infinity Stones cannot be destroyed since they are the foundation for the entire universe, they can only go inert for long periods of time, and he realized that future him on the garden planet was trying to bring Gamora back which is what wounded him, and caused the stones to “be destroyed” by going inert. This point that is followed up later when Hulk snaps everyone back but is injured because he tried to bring Nat back.

Thanos tries to use one of the stones on the gauntlet but Quill manages to pull the gauntlet off his hand, thus redeeming himself for blowing in IW. Quill makes a quip but is cutoff when an explosion knocks all the stones off the Gauntlet. This creates chaos on the battle field as the Avengers, Thanos, and his army scramble for all the stones. Thanos recovering the Gauntlet and few of the stones solves the problem of past Thanos being more OP than IW Thanos on Titan, and solves the problem that half the of Avengers should have been able to 1 v 1 EG Thanos.

you can stop, this is bad.

I mean, unfortunately endgame threads will be spamming both Yea Forums and Yea Forums for a couple weeks until people give up or something else more interesting comes along.
EG has a lot of unwarranted praise from the same kind of adults that think Fortnite is good, so tearing it apart or pointing out where it's flawed (and could possibly even be fixed if it were in the hands of people who didn't expect the brand alone to draw in money and call it a day) feels nice at least.
That's mostly all there is to it, contrarianism and fun in tossing bantz.

Attached: 11892.jpg (157x217, 13K)

I am saddened by the fact that it will gross billions of dollars.
I am maddened by the fact that retards will swallow it without thinking twice, ask for more afterwards and then demand to be treated with respect by their peers, while shitting over anything of value or substance.
Capeniggers are the worst people currently allowed to vote and breed. They're not even remotely aware of their own shortcomings, most of them unironically believe that they are normal human beings like everyone else.

You aren't here to actually be exposed to new opinions or ideas. You do not have an opened mind so don't pretend that you are smarter than anyone else.

Don't listen to that other nigger. Keep going, this is gold.

>3/4

This is where things could get really interesting and fun. You could have BP and the other Avengers pick up the stones and fight with them against Thanos and his children, with everyone getting their moment. Using the stone should have drastic effects on human users, with BP's vibranium breaking and Starks nanobots malfunctioning.[Hulk gets his wounded arm healed via the reality stone and proceeds to beat the living fuck out of Thanos 1 on 1, even flipping him around like Loki, proving professor Hulk is stronger that either personality, thus completing Hulk and Banners arc. Hulk is only stopped by Thanos calling down an air strike. Scarlet Witch still has her fight with Thanos and is about to win until Ebony Maw confronts her with the mind stone. He uses it to give her an illusion of Vision which distracts her long enough to knock her out of the fight, and puts Vision in the movie for one scene.

When Danvers arrives her main focus is on taking down the ships with the other flying characters. She does not one shot every ship but is the best at taking them down. There is no girl power scene since it makes no sense for these people (and aliens) who never met to come together simply because they are women. However, people with similar and complementary powers join up. She has her 1 v 1 with Thanos and he takes off the space stone and hits her with it. Since her power came from the Tesseract, this depowers her and knocks her out of battle. But not before she manages to remove the power stone and send it flying on the battle field. Cut to play pass the power stone between the strongest characters. Hulk is able to one shot half of Thanos's fleet with it, and it passes to Quill who tries to use it to one shot Thanos's flagship, but gets overwhelmed until Gamora grabs on with him, thus completely betraying Thanos in front of his own eyes.

Power Scaling in this series in indeed fucked

Somehow 6 stone Thanos isn't as powerful as 0 stones Thanos.

Yep, we can recongize there are people who like the shows and who don't. And that is ok, no one is making you watch it. But retards like you come in and get booty bothered cause people like stuff. Its pathetic

>4/4

Eventually, Strange and his monks open up a portal to the Garden world that engulfs Thanos's army. The plan was to have one of the OP characters use the power stone and destroy them all at once. The monks can't hold the portal for much longer and all the OP characters are knocked out of the fight. Strange hold up one finger to Stark, and he realizes what he must do, mirroring the since from Avengers 1, this time Tony knows he won't come back. He says goodbye to Pepper, and orders his suit to self destruct. He says “I am Iron Man” and explodes taking Thanos's army with him on Titan.

Thanos doesn't die. He is handed over to a council of Celestial or space warlock who put him in space jail. Cut to after the funeral. Thor is talking to Valkerie, he says he has been a failure as king and to his people. He leaves her in charge as prime minister saying that he will come back and rule once he gains more life experience and finds a proper stellar home for New Asgard. This lets Thor be in GG3 and still remain true to his original arc. A shot lingers on Valkerie, whose eyes glow, hinting that she is really Loki.

Hank Pym is seen chewing out Scott, and Hank tells them they've abused the particles too much and whoever has to go back in time and return the stones can never come back to this universe. This keeps the timeline jumping consistent, and prevents future breaking the universe with time jumping to fix mistakes. Cap agrees to go. Nick Fury tries to hand him a new shield but Cap declines and tells him to keep it and let it be a symbol of hope and the insignia for SHIELD. Avengers are all depressed, but Strange is seen smiling telling them Cap is happy in his new timeline. Cut to Cap and Peggy dancing.

End Game

We truly live in a society.

Attached: omt0fixlw0421.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>character looks at moebius strip
>figures out how to invent time travel

This was the most stupid moment of the entire movie. Like, Iron Man just casually figures out the most ground-breaking and impossible technology while lounging about, and they somehow build a fucking time machine using simple earth based technology, something that civilisations across the galaxy with much more advanced technology than Earth have been unable to do for millenia.

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

Didn't the young cap go back to the past? So the old cap probably stayed hidden so there was always 2 caps.

Time travel was kind of already in there since they introduced the Time Stone.

How sad your life must be that something like a movie making money upsets you

>woah cap went way past his return point!
>well bring him back!
>wait... *pan over to cap sitting on bench looking at lake*

Okay how the absolute FUCK is cap going over his return point when he’s LITERALLY in the present. His return time is the exact fucking same as if he just time traveled there. Dog shit writing

>Guardians never formed
Bruce lays it out flat that whatever you do in the past doesn't affect your present. The whole "Back to the Future was bullshit?!" scene. That's why Thor can say "Asgardians of the Galaxy" at the end, the team still got together. It doesn't matter that those characters came from the past, they go out of their way to explain that time travel doesn't work the way you expect it to from movies.

>So there should be two Caps in 2023
No there shouldn't, because it's the same Cap. Steve goes into ice in 1945. Wakes up for Avengers, yadda yadda yadda, Endgame. Steve puts the stones back to snip the branches, then goes back to what you assume is 1945 and lives a quiet life with Peggy while a couple of thousand miles away his past self is in deep freeze. It's a circle.

Because he is the unnamed husband that they reference in older movies. He hides his true self.

Really? That’s what broke your immersion? For me it was the first scene of the movie when the spaceship ran out of fuel and came to a dead stop

Well they did make a world where thanos and the guardians do not exist. It is the universe from which they take the stones from.

A fuckton better than endgame based on the leaks, I would consider seeing this in the theater. Thanks writefriend.

>Fourteen million six hundred and five times

Why didn’t they just say he saw into every possible outcome instead of leaving it open ended like this?

Cap doesn't make sense because when he went back in time, he went to the other universe. When the time catches up to the current one, he would not be there. He would be in a universe where Tony lives and thanos never comes to attack earth

Neat stuff man. Also don't let the Disney shills discourage you. They shit on anything that isn't the original film because they're paid to do it

autism speaks

Attached: 1545452009380.jpg (320x311, 17K)

Cause there are infinite outcomes.

The Guardians didnt form in a different timeline. Because 2014 Thanos Gamora and Nebula all went and stayed in 2023. So in their time Infinity War didn't happen.

>because it's the same Cap
Funny how you use Bruces logic when its convenient to your shitty argument. You DONT TRAVEL BACK IN TIME. You travel to a different timeline. Holy shit dude, Cap went elsewhere he didnt stay there, that makes no fucking sense.

>There is no girl power scene since it makes no sense for these people (and aliens) who never met to come together simply because they are women.
BASED

Theoretically they could just steal them, enjoy their company and then bring them back.

or the actual first scene where a family is having hotdogs and both the father and the sister are surprised like they've never seen their brother/son sons put mayo on food.

I knew capeshit was bad but holy fuck, this was one of the worst written pieces of shit I've watched in a while

fucking brainlets and timelines I swear, Cap was always in the past (while the cap we know was frozen) fucking peg every night he didnt get involved cause he knew he couldnt and shouldnt because everything that had happened, needed to happen

Only thing I figure with CAP one is it could be possible Perhaps the Tony Stark in that other reality gave him some kind of upgraded Quantum GPS device that allows him to pop in and out between realities.

au contraire my good man, when I first started browsing here I was an edgy right wing fanatic. Opinions and well written posts together with suggestions for good reading material changed my perception of life and made me rethink my ways.
The same will never happen for the infants who unironically spend hours masturbating to shitty 3. world camrips of some CGI purple quiplord.

The only thing pathetic here is your lack of proper grammar.

you not only upset me, you make me ill. Whenever I have to suffer the indignity of walking past people who, at first site, appear over the age of 18 and then to hear them "discuss" this trivial, infantile nonsense in a completely serious tone gives me migraines.
I spend the next several hours trying to fathom what kind of mental or physical abuse could create such horrible long term effects.

But surely, I think to myself, surely not all of these retards have been abused? Surely at least some of the niggers who pay for capeshit had happy childhoods, free from crack whores and anal lacerations.
But what then could be the cause behind an 18+ year old man talking about random bullshit designed to appeal to the degenerate lowest common denominator between morons who thought it would be fun to get high by snorting glue and that slow kid who sits at the back of the bus.
And neither of them are aware of the fact that they are doing this in public.
It's astounding. It's as if they have no grasp of what is socially acceptable, nor any self awareness at all.

If each time you go back, its a different timeline, how could cap return the stones to different places in different times but still get them all back to one timeline. This means they messed with multiple timelines, so its like you have universe A, then B, and C. A is the current one, B is the one where they take 5 stones from, C is where they get the last stone

That seems like a stretch because sharon carter would recognized him as her uncle etc. It makes more sense if splintered timelines did happen. I mean Gamora not dying thanos and his army wiped out. How would you not get splintered timelines?

It is explained that you dont travel back in time. You only travel to alternate timelines. Thats why you cant affect your own future.

>you not only upset me, you make me ill
If you aren't trolling, this is really funny. Damn you are a sad little man. Just kek

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

No new timeline only forms when you mess with shit. In this graph Putting the stones where they got them would have stopped an alternate timelines, But they made 2 alternate timelines by Thanos coming to earth, and Cap getting Polio in the 50's

>t. 16 year old who just got into Welles or Kubrick and thinks and considers himself a "student of film"

user have sex. People watch capeshit because its fun. Believe it or not people actually go to the theater to be entertained.

Attached: 1545934722993.jpg (1536x2048, 247K)

:^)

>infinite outcomes

Yes and? Doctor strange is one of the most powerful marvel superheroes ever (comics and film). He literally had the time stone on him. And based on what we saw in doctor strange not only could he make an Apple grow old, but also to when it had bites taken out of it. Also he literally rebuilt sky scorers and city blocks in his movie why not just do the same fucking thing on titan so thanos gets his infinity’s stones out of a bunch?

Also how the hell did thanos get his WHOLE fucking ship and army to earth through the time machine? The avengers all had to wear special suits to travel through it

Idk I’m just pissed off I waisted my money on this garbage

So then cap went to the past, fucked peg so much that she got alzheimer and then went back to his original timeline with a new shield using pym particles?

Maybe that universes ant man helps him go back to his after she dies.

Do you spend all day seething about Marvel? It sure sounds like capeshit lives in your head rent free. Find something productive to do with your time man.

Oof

Attached: haha.png (826x333, 33K)

One of the themes was to make peace with the past. You're literally retarded if you haven't seen that.

Why was this plotline abandoned completely? Like, they just kind of forgot about each other. Widow dying would've been the perfect excuse to bring this to a better conclusion.

Attached: hulk-blackwidowjpg.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

But they didn't make peace with the past.

That would make sense if he had returned through the same portal

wow, nothing is real in that picture, and surely that is no photoshop in it

He was pretty sad that she died, and said he tried hard to bring her back. You can see that he and she had some awkward moments

Thanos couldn't get enough sheep to trade for brick

Its possible he went back from a machine in universe B after his wife died. But I probably bet the writers forgot how their own rules work and meant for it to mean that he was just chilling in the universe all old until that time

You sound like a sperg guy I met in film school. Most annoying fuck I've ever met. Attempted suicide twice.

>photoshopped
No
>fake
Probably
>Insta is candyseul

Something can be fun while also being challenging, thereby increasing the amount of fun had by being challenged in the first place.
Capeniggers have no concept of this, as they spent their safe childhood (and adolescence) firmly planted in the fictional bosum of their mother, allowing her to categorically decide what was safe and unsafe to say, do and consume, ending up as the mindless drones people call marvel fans.

Contrarily to what you might believe, I spend relatively little of my time preoccupied with the infantile banalities presented in the easily digestible, bland and finally substanceless form of "entertainment" known as capeshit.

nice edit

Attached: nigger.png (1533x385, 194K)

They came to terms with it

>gibs blacks in africa more resources and healthcare
>they just shit out more 60 iq monkeys

Wasn't an edit sorry kiddo

>Contrarily to what you might believe, I spend relatively little of my time preoccupied with the infantile banalities presented in the easily digestible, bland and finally substanceless form of "entertainment" known as capeshit.
Trying way too hard lol. Shit tier troll and bait

Because Joss Whedon shot it down in Age of Ultron despite him being the person that started it in the first Avengers movie

So like Space Dandy?

So like Dragonball Z?

Trying to do what? Make you rethink your ways and find a better way to spend time than discussing the truly sophomoric nonsense you spend your mothers hard earned money watching?
Don't get me wrong , I don't expect any kind of sudden awaking from any of you retards. It would be stupid of me to do so, as anyone who has been exposed to the level of trauma which results in watching children's fiction past the age of 12~ is far beyond the help of any intellectual such as myself to treat through simple text messages.

The fact is that most of you degenerates are beyond help and will probably die of drug or spousal abuse before the year is up. That's usually what happens to literal retards who can't grow up.

So like ?

Attached: 1555889117162.png (600x315, 343K)

Anime is trash for autistic manchildren.

Attached: sekiro.jpg (2560x1440, 855K)

exactly like dragon ball

5/7 b8, go to sleep now

???

Attached: 1554425008028s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

NANOMACHINES
S
O
N

>sharon carter
literally who?
dont be too autistic about this and just enjoy the movies goddamn get a hobbie lmao

why didn't hulk just use the infinity stones to bring Tony back and then use the infinity stones to cure his arms?

*dabs epic style*

They literally played Fortnite on the movie, peak zoomer kino

Peter had her on his radar screen searching for her. She probably ghosted and that's what GotG 3 is about

youtube.com/watch?v=PXz_lm2B4Mw

wow this is fanfiction tier writing

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the time machine destroyed, and Stark was the only one who knew how to make it?

so fan fiction is fan fiction tier writing?

Just blew 40$ watching this flick. Most shameless cash grab I ever saw

Have Thanos not destroy the stones and have the movie be about tracking him down, fighting through his armies, and eventually fighting full power Thanos

>literally called infinity stones
>can't bring anyone back who wasn't snapped
This is stupid and only exists for actors who want out of the movies