It’s obvious Disney is targeting Yea Forums

The number of shills flooding this place...

Attached: 0DB12FF4-3941-4D3A-9AA0-A118D3B88650.jpg (300x450, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Og9xaUdyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ya know, I hate women as much as the next 25 year old white guy, but... I'd watch that movie.

Can same the same thing for HBO and GoT

>Cute blonde dressed like cumslut
I'm not against this

Lol you just contributed to it by falling for outrage marketing you fucking moron

the people whining about "disney shills" are literally Russian prove me wrong

Thank you for the bump

>The objective biggest big-event movie since Avatar (maybe earlier) comes out (that it's probably a shit movie doesn't make this not true)
>Board dedicated to moives and TV that anyone can go on gets an annoying amount of threads about it
Wow what a shocker bro Disney must be sending these people to make mostly negative threads about the movie because they're desperately poor and desperate for that juicy Yea Forums demographic to save Endgame from being a flop. Retard.

Thank you for the bump Rabbi

What do I care how long your thread stays up? Have another

Nearly everyone I've known my entire life is talking about the movie too, so Disney has obviously replaced them with shill androids. It's the only logical conclusion.

Seething Shazam shill

You’re welcome but I’m not hating on you for hating the mouse, I’m just saying this is contributing to their efforts

yes, no, maybe

Well good thing this is 4channel.

We talking real people or your imagination of people?

Amercian Dream a cute. And if you know who that is you too are an oldfag.

This entire board is glorified shilling for Hollywood you retard.

i remember being a 25 year old white guy like it was a year ago.. ah memories. Once you're 26 you'll stop hating women

It's not shills, just zoomers from Yea Forumseddit who are here to discuss the latest capeshit. They come here with their cheeto dust stained fingers every time a new one is released.

Don't you feel embarrassed? It's arguably MORE embarrassing because it's still capeshit but isn't near as culturally relevant (although how much that matters depends on how much you interact with other people on the outside, and/or how much you want to know what people are talking about when they waste space with threads about it on Yea Forums) which is the only justifiable reason for watching (reading the plot on Wikipedia or flicking through a shitty camrip) Endgame.

This, I would watch all the girl power pandering in the world as long as they are all hot sluts dressed like sluts.

This. So fucking pathetic

This.

God I fucking hate women

>The number of shills flooding this place...

Anyone remember the Reylo time?
For me it was the worst shill time of all

You ready for December?

If Disney really want the audience they should change the comics to what they were before and follow last week's Supreme Squadron line
And in the MCU stop with the SJW agenda and bring back the women we both love or new ones with physical content

Attached: Enji Night 1550876761195.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Reylo is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Og9xaUdyQ

>tfw am actually a 26 your old white guy

Attached: 1555304189242.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

wait the sticky wasnt obvious enough?

Why would they target Yea Forums? There is no cunny in their blockbuster films

kek wasn't aware of this

Well if I had to choose between Bries im takin Alison

ALL the DC vs Marvel posting is astroturf.

ALL the "haha just made $___ billion hahaha" and "how will ever recover" posting...

It's just shills from their social media marketing departments having a go at each other. No human being cares about that shit without being paid to care.

Attached: 1541121272952.jpg (297x170, 9K)

She's hot as hell in that outfit, but then you think about what would happen in a real cat-burglar scenario where she tried to climb in a window or shimmy down a wire, and you realize she'd die because she can't even lift 50 pounds...

Then you just want to see her tossed off that bridge into oncoming traffic.

This is what I'm fucking talking about. You have some "reporter" talking to a franchise actress and then this eceleb revewer nobody taking money from he partner program and the rival franchise owner, all three of them being paid to pretend to give a shit about about execrable garbage. It's an empty echo chamber being inflated with fake media company money.

None one cares about this garbage. Not them, and not the user here who just posted it.

What would happen if people like me and the bored Yea Forums NEETs just stopped looking at these threads? Would the shills even notice? Would it just be these guys and their scripts nattering away at each other until the fake economy collapses?

Is that what's already happening?

Attached: 1546317898412.jpg (892x1200, 198K)