DAB

Attached: hulkdab.png (1329x797, 852K)

CRINGE

Boy oh boy, did that bit between Hulk, Ant Man, and the kids go on for too long.

based

Attached: dabb.gif (498x259, 914K)

No kidding

I thought it was going to escalate to absurdity but it just fizzled out

its not really a dab, it bet it looks more like this from the kids perspective

Attached: guy-fieiri-flame.jpg (560x373, 46K)

it only works cause banner is a fucking dweeb and wouldn't know he's 10 years out of date

but yea, i remember thinking "does this need to be 2 minutes long? I got the joke."

>Hahah Thor playing Fortnite, kids member Fortnite?

It was only funny because he's the Hulk. I wouldn't have laughed if it was any other Avenger.

I thought it would escalate to the point of the Hulk actually getting angry and Hulking out. I was positive that the Hulk would roar at Ant Man and scare him silent.

this.
>mfw this scene kept going

Attached: 1548456839981.jpg (541x531, 59K)

correct me if I'm wrong but I don't even think "smart hulk" was popular in the comic community when it happened.

>He actually laughs at this garbage
Nigger

the whole movie went on to long, captain america goes back in time chooses to die of old age, iron man and black widow die

it was pretty funny incel

Yes. We know.

be careful with that edge, might hurt yourself

they should ave done one with thanos. at least in the credits. dance off bro.

Attached: tenor.gif (444x250, 3.03M)

I WANT THAT CUNNY

Yeah right, capeshit is garbage.

like antman punching hulk?

>What, capeshit is too braindead/childish for you?
>Must be an edgelord.

BRUCE

Hulk was never notably popular at all even into the 2000s.

DC did it better.

Attached: 1549930595065.webm (1280x532, 504K)

said the guy who spent his day whining about people enjoying a movie. You seem to be a pretty garbage human being. I hope you don't wonder why you have no one in your life, because it's pretty clear.

>not pirating the camrip and skipped the first 1/3rd of the movie with no remorse

Attached: 1556203937071.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Said the one consuming disneys latest brainwashing material, lol. You must love sucking satans cock.

That's not a dab you autistic spaz.. That's someone waving with two hands at 3 kids..

Do you think that isn't the camrip?

>being a attention whoring namefag
how childish

>"You can't change the past!"
>Cap goes back in time and changes the past.
The Avengers can just go back in time and bring Tony, Loki, Vision, Natasha and Gamora to 2023, since nothing fucking happens regardless.

Didnt smart hulk turn into the evil hulk from the future. Maestro I think

He say dab while doing it.

Hulk was huge in the 60s and 70s

He literally says "Dab" to the kids.

Which makes this scene even less believable because Dad is a meme thing and everyone knows memes never last for 5 years.

I can see the arguments about how it pushes for greater diversity, but I don't get how it was satanic honestly.

He didn't changed the past. He created a new alternate timeline then old cap reappeared in 2023 main timeline only when young cap disappear. He didn't change anything in the main timeline because he can't change the past of that timeline.

It's money to Disney. Also it makes people fucking stupid, as apparent in basedboys. Satan wants mankind to be weak.

that girl was so hot

he made a sacrifice

Attached: GRIFFITH.jpg (1198x1512, 164K)

I know did anyone notice all the prime cunny in this movie that didn't exist in last movies? Clint's daughter. Those girls. Tony's daughter.

MODS

antman's daughter was the hottest. but yes, user, i noticed. i noticed.

Everyone in this thread is 12 years old.
>Haha hulk dabbed!
>Haha Thor plays fortnite like me!

lol is that edited?

based spoiler poster

She was kind of to old though better beforehand

Correct me if i'm wrong, but since he was the first one to get his hands on the Infinity Gaunlet, if he chose to - he could've been undefeatable, right?

Explain Thor playing Fortnite.

that's the worst dab i've ever seen

Attached: 1_OMu6ENjsVdX3Ycb5wC57Yw.png (641x602, 443K)

I don't get why it injured hulk so much? I thought his healing factor is strong enough to hold it up.

he kid dabbed back to him though.

Based Claire.

Thor never played Fortnight, Korg played Fortnight.

Did you even watch the movie?

are you guys seriously watching shit cam rips of this shit movie?

Does it even matter?

Tryhard Claire.

No dab will ever top Claire's. Might as well put it to rest and move on to the next low effort nigger meme.

I could understand why it hurt him, I'm confused on why it didn't heal right away tho.

based chadzam

you're in this thread

The dab broke my heart, the extended fortnite reference broke my soul

SCREW CAPECRAP

No. HAWKeye literally sacrificed someone and then sat in a pool, clutching a magic stone, with an eclipse in the background.

That's how it happened in IW though for Thanos.

it was stolen from anime

It felt like one of those early MCU ad-libbed scenes.

Maybe that was on purpose.

It sounds like a very Banner thing to do though.

Never forget

>fortnite exists in the mcu
>the thanos update existed in the mcu

I don't even remember this in the movie.

It sorta makes cause Banner is so out of touch with that sort of thing and anyone who dabs does it ironically

A lot of this movie dragged on for too long. The Thor fortnite scene was too repetitive and went on for too long. The feminist get-together went on for like 3 seconds too long, the bit between clint and widow went on for a little too long.
A lot of the scenes were dragged out JUST long enough for you to get really bored of them

My buddy visibly cringed when he saw that part.

Thanos absolutely crushing Captain Marvel was great though.

the CGI looked bad in that scene, kinda jerky and delayed
I have to assume it was a last minute addition done to get one more cultural reference

Yeah that's probably true.

This just proves that Thanos is beyond based, he literally killed half of everything and he gets immortalized in a video game

It’s the same place that’s why

He was literally doing it for kids. Not sure what your autism is that it triggers you this badly.

i dont event think that this movie is more than a month old and i already forget it for the most part

I love how it's impossible to convince people that havent seen this that thor becomes a fat fortnite gamer

Attached: 1515276405676.jpg (720x540, 58K)

I enjoyed him when Peter David wrote for him. After that, I just didn't care.

Cringed and eye rolled in the cinema, for a 3 hour movie they could have cut shit

Boomer Thor

Attached: boomerthor.png (527x505, 339K)

Best part of the whole movie, I hope he stays like that forever.

I would have shit my pants laughing if this actually happened

Honestly I hope he gets unfat in GotG Vol. 3 but whatever he's still funny as fuck and pretty badass

DUDE WHITE MEN FUCK OUTTA THE WAY LMAO

>I'm not Thor Odinson. You're Thor Odinson, I'm the Dude

Rob zombie is in endgame?

yeah but Thor clearly seemed to understand it and took the headset to shittalk some kid. he's probably played it too.

imagine being this out of date

This and the scene where Thor joins the guardians were awfully unfunny

He got completely upstaged by Captain Feminism. Are you an idiot?

He inflicted zero damage and could only punch her thanks to the cheat stone.

Your opinion is awfully shit

BASED

Attached: 1522626288110.jpg (151x233, 6K)

>CHAD CLAIRE
>VIRIGN EMMA

how much did epic pay them

To save billions

Where the fuck was Captain Fungus during most of the movie and then she just appears to destroy a fucking battleship without effort but somehow struggles a little bit vs Thanos? Why didn't she help during the time traveling?

she knows she is so OP that she doesn't bother to help until she is absolutely needed. plus less Captain Marvel is good.

No. Hulk doesn’t even have issues 5-99.

I like that it made me uncomfortable

> plus less Captain Marvel is good.
Absolutely. It would have been much better if she wasn't in the movie at all. It just doesn't make sense that she wasn't involved when she is that OP.

This tbqh.

Attached: snap.png (1920x802, 838K)

Scott's daughter in Ant Man & Wasp was the cutest thing to ever grace a movie screen.

what about tony's daughter

I was hoping for some hearwarming goodbye from Tony showing how close their relationship was, but we only got the fat guy telling her he'd get her a burger

what film is this?

It went on for [just right]
Ant-man made it golden

the heartwaming goodbye was his holo recording to her, the burger was just a callback to iron man 1 where they had burger king product placement

Tbf this one fit banner is a cringy person

anyone got the gif?

>Well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Attached: thor lebowski.jpg (2545x1009, 766K)

Sure but it didn't convey anything, it felt forced, you never see any emotions on her, and don't tell me kids can't act, also the fat guy could've told her something else like her dad was a hero or tell her stories of how heroic he knew Tony was, but it was also ruined, this goes for everyone else too though they could've showed what they were thinking of him on flashbacks or something like that

Might have been right after he realized he could shoot lightning.

whose kids even are those?

Agreed. The scene where Thor met them in IW was funny enough, but this one was terrible.

>that fat henshin sequence
It was cool. It makes you wonder why overweight heroes are so rare.

have sex.

I agree with anons. That claire dab is perfection.

this scene and when Thor is talking to noob master. Completely useless.

would you have prefered Happy saying something like: Let me tell you about the time your father was selling weapons in the middle east

>dabbing and Fortnite still going strong 5 years in the future
A timeless classic to be cherished for generations

based Band of the Hawk(eye) poster
Russos secretly wanting to adapt Berserk confirmed.

Attached: GriffithEclipse.jpg (1920x1080, 590K)

Attached: 1544666455936.gif (280x304, 656K)

While you are right, Gulks charisma was enough to make me not cringe

but how did he reappear? He should have come back through the quantum machine, not on a fucking bench.

MCU Hulk is not established to have a healing factor.

*HITS PIPE*

He lived 70 years in that world and met up with them the day he went back in time

>no shazam stream yet
what the fuck

what? He went to another timeline with the machine, he needs it to come back. Otherwise that would have mean he changed the past and they tel you you can't.

why does this stupid shit always get a chuckle out of me

Attached: laughing gordon.jpg (314x335, 16K)

>He should have come back through the quantum machine
They never said this though

only messing with the stones does that

>machine, he needs it to come back.
No he doesnt. They only need the wrist device. This was established when they had to change their plans after Loki got away.

what's the point of the machine then? I think it's their anchor in time and they need to come back to it eventually?
that makes no sense, what happened to Peggy's husband and children?
why do they even need it in the first place then? that film makes no sense.

Attached: thanos in the house.webm (900x506, 2.87M)

I'm pissing myself right now

what if you're a virgin that wants sex only after marriege so you make love to your lover on top of the cliff and lose something you love, your virginity, and your love juices drop down to the bottom of the cliff and you get the soul stoned?

Attached: 0587D344-D483-4445-935F-5FF6372A43D2.jpg (500x429, 48K)

fucking missed opportunity

Attached: thanos in the house 2.webm (640x360, 2.19M)

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the deaths in this movie. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did he have to die? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this. This is so fucked.

weak

Attached: thanos.gif (288x284, 3.5M)

Yeah it was fucking painful. Most Hulk jokes were shit in this movie. Sucks to because he was great in Ragnarok. We'll never get a decent hulk supporting role again since now they have to use this fucking clown

>what is this zoomshit

Attached: dabn't.png (94x123, 31K)

Formerly sneedle

My theater played a video of this before the movie.

Attached: 1556337137230.jpg (1400x1190, 187K)

it's like that fatgirl that doesn't jump

Attached: 83003D04-0094-4637-9893-FB3276798FB9.jpg (600x398, 38K)

That was just as bad, yeah I agree. All the humor in the movie was pretty eh. Except Rhodeys Strangle gesture that shit was great

>that scene where gamora kicks starlord in the crotch and beats him up because he touched her face
Imagine the genders were referenced.
>oh honey your alive...
>*punches her in stomach and beats her down*
Sexism is just cringe.

based
cringe

It's just a cliche trope, don't think too hard about it.

Based zoomer Thanos

Attached: 1510357769319.jpg (950x720, 36K)

Didn't seem like he was dabbing just being a goof

Attached: IW120s.jpg (840x660, 77K)

This x3000
>When RDJ walks by him and says 'Lebowski '
My sides

Hulk was decently popular. One of my fav character from 80-(first half)90 comics.
t.42 year old

as usual

based Emma doesn't give shit about latest fad

Your nigger nose is awfully wide

>It makes you wonder why overweight heroes are so rare.
Only if you're a worthless faggot that can't lift

>iron man calls thor lebowski
>played by actor jeff bridges
>jeff bridges who was also in iron man 1

pottery