How will they protect this dimension from Dormammu now that the time stone has been destroyed?

How will they protect this dimension from Dormammu now that the time stone has been destroyed?

Attached: Dormmamu.png (604x618, 633K)

>0
That's the over arching plot of the next phase

Doctor Strange made a bargain with him dude. He said to never come back to Earth. You think interdimensional cosmic beings just go around breaking their word?

Dr Strange has nothing to bargain with anymore. As far as I'm concerned the deal is off.

dormmamu was actually thanos' chin
he's dead now

cap send them back you fucking idiot

I’m sure the social justice league will use their stronk empowered women of color to defeat dormammu with mandatory diversity training and feminism.

>Time stone is destroyed
Did you not watch the movie?

Found the retards.

In the cannon MCU universe the time stone is destroyed ya dingus

wtf i love the avengers now

nigger

Yeah but the Ancient One states no time stone, no reality. Therefore, this reality is doomed.

Who was protecting the sanctum during the funeral?

are you retarded ?

I figure Strange doesn't have to be in the Sanctum 24/7 to protect it.

Maybe just a setup for the inevitable reboot.

>Dormammu coming back.
>Mordo will go batshit insane for CHANGING THE NATURAL ORDER.

Poor Strange.

The Sanctums keep Dormammu at bay. He only broke through and Strange had to use the Time Stone against him because Dormammu corrupted Mads and make him destroy the Sanctums beforehand.

based thanos not only killed 50% of universe but even killed the entire reality, and the only way to fix is destroying another.

>t. Dormamu

>Dormammu corrupted Mads and make him destroy the Sanctums beforehand
What's stopping him from doing it again? Not to mention the sanctums seem like a pretty weak defense considering a small group of wizards wreck the shit out of them like it was child's play.

are the stones destroyed or just reduced to an atom? thanos says both things but the implications are very different

benedict wong

But he got invited to the funeral.

I assume it's just as Thanos says since the stones are such a fundamental part of the universe. Think "redistributed" more than destroyed. Unusable never the less

dr. strange's cloak then

Mads only got corrupted because he was butthurt Tilda was allowed to use dark magic and he wasn't. Strange doesn't use dark magic and neither do any of the wizards, so no way for Dormammu to influence people.

Not to mention his sales pitch of "a world without time" only really appealed to Mads, and even people who could conceive that as an attractive notion would know it includes becoming mindless ghouls.

Why didn't strange do this same tactic with Thanos?

The time fuckery aside, dormommy is beyond time, it doesn't exist to him, which is why strange fucked his head so hard with it. dormommy doesn't give a single shit about anything that went down probably

ancient one was actually worried about stopping dormammu without the time stone. She probably knew strange will need it

>What's stopping him from doing it again?
Dr. Strange and his magic power, basically. But yeah, losing the time stone severely cripple their defense.

Dr Strange is also no longer a scrub with a week's worth of cramming. He's a full fledged OP wizard at this point. Could prob end Dormammu's shit next time around.

it's weird seeing him still a greenhorn at the end of his own movie and then turn into chadwizard the next time we see him.

>the ancient one
>the bancient one
>the dancient one
>the fancient one
>the gancient one
>the hancient one
>the jancient one
>the kancient one
>the lancient one
>the mancient one
>the nancient one
>the pancient one
>the qancient one
>the rancient one
>the sancient one
>the tancient one
>the vancient one
>the wancient one
>the xancient one
>the yancient one
>the zancient one

Yeah but I guess if there's one character you can allow that for it's Strange.
>casually uses time stone to view 14 million future timelines in the space of a few minutes

If he can do that then I'd assume he can just sit in the Sanctum blasting through every book or tome or whatever in there in the space of a few days. It'd be weirder if tony had the nanomachine suit in Iron Man 2, for example.

he wasnt a greenhorn at the end. he spent untold years being killed by dormammu in the loop and during those years he gained a shit ton of xp fighting dormammu over and over and over and over again

Plus the mirror dimension allows him to study a shit-ton within the span of only a few real-life seconds or something.

The sash ringing
The trash thinging
mash flinging
the flash springing
bringing the crash thinging