Why were people laughing at this? He looks better than the average American by far

Why were people laughing at this? He looks better than the average American by far

Attached: DD9A0EB3-4466-4A07-8BC0-9A3C8221732E.jpg (643x868, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqDRJJ3FZ4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it’s funny

anyone have the picture of fat thor sitting in the chair where they all thought he was asleep

oi! you got a license to post on Yea Forums

Contrast and subversion of expectation. Now stop baiting.

Kys mutt

Attached: 018856934ccea768aabd16e0b27085ed.jpg (566x693, 98K)

Just another friendly warnin' lad you have to get the license before posting on Yea Forums!!!!!

I laughed at that part because that was the part when I became certain I was watching a piece of shit

Attached: big thorbowski.jpg (1079x757, 564K)

>people here actually pirate movies in this quality
>these same poor nig autists are the ones that spend all day trashing these movies

Thorbowski is the best too bad in the next guardians he'll be fit.

Fat faggots who clap for this shit are bottom of the barrel lardniggers. The only decent fatties watching these films were the ones who got motivated to hit the gym after watching all these men get shredded for their roles and improved their lives. Then this film comes along with some old bitch saying "it's okay honey don't become worthy of whom you're supposed to be, just be the fat fuck you are"

How can people genuinely think flushing genes down the toilet like this is a good thing?

She told him to, quote, "eat a salad", tho.

>Imagine having your thoughts guided by a meme nigger film critic and thinking you are adding anything of value

There are shit posters and there are bores like you

''love is love''
''muh dik''
t.mutt

there it is. thanks user

because its human nature to spread your genome as far as possible. And lets admit, mixed chicks are the best

Attached: celine.jpg (540x796, 67K)

it was a lebwoski tribute you plebs

>Thor becomes a 30 year old boomer NEET

she's great
post the webms

This movie has a 5 year gap in it. Furthermore, they did a good job showcasiing what 5 years can do to a person—case and point Banner mastering the Hulk. It was admirable how they ran with the idea that Thor didn't handle things so well like Tony or Banner. It was relatable.

>shit on Thor just for a Big Lebowski reference
Is this like that time when Rian Johnson ruined Luke Skywalker and claimed it to be a Rashomon reference? Because that wasn't cool either

Was it a fatsuit or did Chris really gained weight? I remember he lost like 50 pounds for that Moby Dick so he's no different to drastic makeovers

Attached: 1519229084584.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

what is this, new season of Duck Dynasty?

They filmed Infinity War and Endgame back-to-back so he wouldn't have had time to bulk up

>It was relatable.
Guzzle more onions you fucking reddit faggot

Buttblasted europoors

Attached: 1535906237574.jpg (558x424, 51K)

oh no no no

I don't know if it's sadder if you're a fattie projecting or a gymcel coping

If some faggot had come here to spoil the film after Infinity War came out and said
>Thor ends the movie as a fat faggot wearing fingercut gloves at Tony Stark's funeral
He would've been mocked like no other poster ever has been. I wish I were here when this shit leaked. I imagine it was bigger than when TLJ was about to come out and the Luke memories and hologram faggotry webm leaks dropped.

Attached: see you space shinobi.jpg (563x449, 126K)

You've never looked at people around you you've known for years and noticed how they've changed over the years? This aspect of the movie really makes you reflect on what 5 years can do to a person based on their lifestyle and choices.

nobody actually had any leaks
they only started saying "thor becomes fat" after the actual scene was leaked, then they started pretending they knew about it all along

With Jeff Bridges in the cast at least we know it was really the intention and made a little sense. Thor is the funnyman now.

What's sad is you being the kind of reddit nigger that's addicted to hogging briicks of ice cream to deal with "muh ptsd" instead of actively doing something about shit

I remember seeing a post that had two images, one from the scene with thor being asleep and another of Steve with his shield in NYC, before closing the tab, so they definitely leaked. I thinkl they were from this video - youtube.com/watch?v=rqDRJJ3FZ4I