This was fucking kino

This was fucking kino

Attached: 207618AC-82C9-4DEB-997A-291E82CDB664.png (220x326, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63flkf3S1bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the part where loli Tonya pees on herself.
Requesting webm

As a non American, I enjoy watching films that cover working class, white trash kind of Americans. Like most countries, I think their lowest class of people are the ones who exemplify their national characteristics the most.

In the case of America, seeing such poor, rural folk with ideals of rising to the top against the odds, and stark individualism is very interesting

If only the story were better. Was I supposed to give a shit that she fucked up her career?

Feminist garbage. Apologism for stabby bitch

Did Margot Robbie actually do the skating? You can see her face in most of the skating shots so you’d think so but they were pretty complicated so maybe they CGId her face on some skaters body

>Feminist garbage

"Feminist?" How the hell did you get THAT?

indeed.

>every movie with a female human is feminist
- Yea Forums's logic

correct

was a joke on late night tv about this every night for about 5 years

ill pass on dredging up this tired ass story

young folks would probably like it

I liked how they were all scumbags but not to a ridiculous inhuman level, like they all had some degree of positivity associated with them even though they were cunts

Attached: 2CDB272B-A6DD-450A-825B-838AFA11FE94.gif (2000x2400, 2.58M)

Robbie trained for months did most of the skate shots, the triple axel stunt skate wasn’t her though, they had a professional do it and replaced her face with Robbie which is fair enough, it’s one of the hardest even for professionals

Attached: 58B41DBB-96F8-48B3-BE8C-224D14372469.jpg (1871x1247, 350K)

>Feminist
???
>stabby
???

It was good in part because it was about a woman without being about feminism or empowerment or whatever the fuck. I hope more movies can tell women's stories without hijacking the storytelling to advance feminist political values.

Seeing the different points of view between the husband and Tonya was funny. How they told it the other person was horrible and abused them.

I bet they both abused eachother

The mother was so god damn good, great film

You're addressing an effect, not a cause.
Yes, feminist youth types love it because it's about a feisty girl who broke the mold or something. But the movie itself isn't particularly feminist.
The fact I don't give a shit about the movie has tended to upset feminist types and women though.

Her team of idiot conspirators is what made the movie for me. The interview they give with the fat guy literally sounds like someone who browses these boards.

Pretty based casting

What the fuck happened to sports in the 90's? Everyone was some kinda renegade badass.

Its just such an interesting story and the movie gets the thread just right. Anyone who grew up in rural America knew all those people. Anyone in that story could be us. Except Tonya. It truly is a tragedy. And the hard truth is that no matter what we think about her ordering the hit, Tonya Harding is better than us. At skating at least.

Amazing considering Yea Forums came along 10 years later.

>it's the /if Yea Forums was a character/ episode

Attached: 25MOV_IN_ITONYA_02.jpg (1200x675, 190K)

Attached: 1524609871234.webm (720x304, 471K)

That was /k/ irl

youtube.com/watch?v=63flkf3S1bE

I watched her skate for the first time not long ago. She is honestly amazing and fun to watch, and I'm not that into figure skating at all. Her spirit is very Mike Tyson-like.

Amy Adams should've played her instead.

Thighs

Based Stingray

You're absolutely right. The entire point was to pretend Tonya was a victim in any way
Zoomer narrative is that she was the real victim because of the sexist media and men that made her do it. When it came out, most of the news reports looking back all presented it like that.
It's more Tonya's PR people abusing feminism to try and make her look like a hero for cheating though, it really doesn't help anyone but her

dam she's cute in real life

Hnnggg

brainlets

What in the world are you on about m8, did you see the movie?