So...she is the strongest MCU character, isn't she...

So...she is the strongest MCU character, isn't she? Craptain Marvel got rekt hard by Thanos but Wanda lift him up effortlessly, something even based Maw shouldn't be able to do.

Attached: scarlet-witch-mcu[1].jpg (1024x549, 96K)

shes a top 10 non-cosmic entity

Why do you care? It's just a kids movie. Why are you even watching this junk?

I wonder if she'll turn into a full on reality warper like in the comics.

>inb4 Thanos isnt permanently gone, he'll meet Death

She is, yes, but every scene she is in is not even close to her full power. You'd think after watching vision die twice in under a minute she'd be more pissed off and destroy the whole battlefield, but nah, here's two rocks and a free back massage. Coulda pulled him apart, too, but nah... wouldn't have a movie as they say.

The big fight was stupid and ruined a decent movie.
Why didnt thanks have made help against scarlet which?
Why didnt captain marvel use the gauntlet or at the very least fly it into space
Why didnt strange and the wizards teleport the armies away

>The big fight was stupid and ruined a decent movie.
You really think capeshit is decent? Lol. Come on.

I want to become a mindless NPC and get along with the normies. Being redpilled means loneliness and perpetual suffering. I am so tired of walking the path of the doomer.
Watching capeshit is the most normie thing you can do today.

In the comics she's immensely powerful and Thanos wouldn't dare to try 1v1 her.
For me she's the strongest female character yeah, but she's not as strong as she's supposed to be.

Attached: marvelfu.webm (954x400, 2.95M)

Well you know what would really help you fit in with the normies? Going to r*ddit instead of Yea Forums.

She's absurdly powerful in the comics. when she had a breakdown she had all sorts of shit happen at once, like alien invasions, villains going apeshit and she killed Hawkeye and then she changed reality to a world where the mutant-human ratio is reversed. Then she got fed up with that world and set things back right, but she got fed up by all the trouble mutants cause and decided to change all of humanity's collective DNA so the potential for mutation was gone.

Thanos got progressivly more tired after each male character. Still beats chicks easily, look at Captain Marvel, he punched her so hard she disappeared for 15 minutes and reapeared only after Thanos was already gone.
Females got carried by males.
>As usual

She wiped out like 90 percent of mutants in the comics. She’s always been powerful, she just gets nerfed, depending on the writer.

Thanos needed an infinity stone just to land one hit on Captain Marvel you seething Incel

witch got taken out by the battleship. capt marvel dispatched the ship with relative ease.

I've had sex while watching the movie and I know for sure she got BTFO'd so hard she reappeared at the very fucking end of the movie lmao.

>Thanos died on purpose so he could fuck Death for all eternity
based

She beat Thanos with no stones, Marcel got punched by Thanos with the Power Stone, while completely rekt base Thanos.

So ? The tesseract 《 power stone
CM 《 thanos
Incell .....

These movies are not targeted at children you fucking retard. They’re targeted at everyone.

FUCK YOU I HAD SEX YOU ARE INCEL

>I don't even know who you are.

REKT

"targeted at everyone" = targeted at children

>Implying Yea Forums today isn't a normie website.
wow

Sooo... they're kids movies then.

Stop replying to the tripfag. You're giving him the attention he wants and being even more retarded than he is.

>In the comics she's immensely powerful
Nowadays, which is retarded. It's the same kind of dumb retconning as Wolverine regenerating from being burned down to his bones.

>tripfag
fucking retarded capeshitter.

>spamming nigger/faggot/kike/tranny 24/7
>Hitler praise both ironic and unironic
>a literal incel board (r9k)
>a literal tranny board
>implying this is in anyway close to the definition of normie

MAKES CRUSHING ROCKS SEEM SUCH A BREEZE

I’M ACTING!!!!

isn't she the daughter of Magneto?

This shit is One Piece for kids

Capeshit is basically live action anime