Now that the dust has settled, what's Yea Forumss thought on this one?

Now that the dust has settled, what's Yea Forumss thought on this one?

Attached: Avengers-4-Endgame.jpg (600x856, 273K)

Unironically peak capeshit kino

It's not Cape shit its Cape kino

get ready to spend the next year litigating the metaphysics of time travel despite the writers personally telling everyone that they know none of it actually works.

Everything involving the original avengers was kino. It was a pure nostalgia fest

Everything involving post Civil War Avengers was cringe and shit.

>despite the writers personally telling everyone that they know none of it actually works.
Nothing in the Avengers movies is impossible, only inprobable.

Infinity War was capekino. Endgame was nonsensical shit and the great villain of IW is killed 5 minutes into the movie and replaced with an inferior version of himself just to have a meme time travel fanservice plot.

8.5/10

Endgame>Age of Ultron>The Avengers>Infinity War

Attached: 1538674609084.png (960x492, 238K)

>me hate popular thing me smart
i dont have a big enough brainlet image saved for you

I wasn't hating I was agreeing with you, idiot.

in the top 5 or 6 ever made obvs with the likes of the matrix's, t2, philadelphia experiment (PE)

the first avengers was shit too, you're a fag

>the first avengers was shit too, you're a fag

Attached: maxresdefault-5.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

It's okay. I liked the Cap 'murica scenes.

Overall, garbage.

Gonna have to go with a 6/10.

Thought it was mediocre. 6/10 don't care to watch again. Infinity war was better and I'm glad I didn't pay to watch Endgame.

infinity war>guardians of the galaxy>avengers 1>end game>winter soldier

9/10 for , I don't give a fuck about being contrarian I loved it

this. contrarians can neck themselves, they always end up saying a bunch of nothing

Infinitely based

Been watching for 10+ years since I was 13 and Ironman came out. I have to say even though I went in thinking I’ll hate it and just want this series to be over with. I was actually pleased on how they handled all the characters except Thor. I rate it 8.5/10 I would have gave it a 10/10 but they did too much to set up the next phase in this one. If you’re a fan of the movies go watch it. It gives you a proper ending. Watching Star-Lord sing Come and Get Your Love from the outside is kino

Are you me? I actually really enjoyed Age of Ultron and think it’s extremely unrated

Entertaining if you turn your brain off about timey wimey stuff. Cap kicking ass with the hammer is the best moment of the MCU. Hate what they did to Thor and Hulk though.

I wouldn't say it was as good as Infinity War, but it was pretty good. The major things that we all expected like time travel and someone sacrifcing themselves was a given, but there were some genuinely surprising (albeit not in "WOW MAN" way) things like the Black Widow sacrifice, and fighting past Thanos with a big ass army. Things that botehred me: Past Gamora now part of the present, Thor with long hair again and being a fat fuck (tho, a based fat fuck), falcon becoming Captain America instead of Bucky.

I'm kind of disappointed. I knew I would be going in to it because I knew there was simply no pleasing everybody, and that because everyone has individual tastes my perfect ending wouldn't happen. It was close to what I wanted, which was basically getting to see the whole MCU universe team up against Thanos and some super force he created. It was close, most of the MCU did shoe up at some point. Most got decent send offs. There are too many little things, individual moments, that irked me. The only major issue would be the time traveling doesn't really make sense.
8/10. Better than Ultron, but all the other Avengers movies have been better.

I liked the part where ton y snaps thanass

For years and years while I was growing up, my dad would tell me what it was like for him going to see Star Wars in 1977. He talked about the long, long lines, how people obsessively talked about it in line, the way his entire world was changed when he saw it in the theater the first time, and how it will be a memory he will never forget.

I feel like Endgame is that very same thing for my generation. An amazing event that is more than a movie, its a piece of all out live that connects us all through one amazing experience.

Attached: 1453073599076.png (1770x1920, 2M)

Same.

I thought Endgame was epic and loved the time travel shit

I thought Age of Ultron was a fun, laid back, generally good popcorn film you watch in the summer to have a good time after a week at work

The Avengers was solid but kinda generic

Infinity War was decent and the bad guy won, but the film felt bloated and didn't have a lot of character development, also the seriousness kinda took away the fun.

It's just barely ok. Nowhere near as good as Infinity War. I'd put it between Thor 2 and Captain Marvel.

Civil war??

Feel sorry for your generation.
There's nothing to learn from this movie.
It won't be talked about 40 years from now.

I guess I'd place it last. I didn't like it.

im just glad that this shit is over

That would be the Lord of the rings trilogy you underage queer

Daily reminder that anyone saying this one is worse than Infinity War just got into the Marvel Cinematic Universe post Spider-Man Homecoming. Everyone who has been watching since the beginning knew this is exactly how the story should have ended. Cap going back to white America is Based and Redpilled

Attached: 6AC2A5C6-F99D-4F56-98CD-DAB3FEED1E4C.jpg (728x728, 104K)

It was shallow fanservice with moments of good cinema played super safe to keep THE MOUSE happy. It was entertaining but objectively average in terms of movies.

>still playing fortnite in 2023
surprised after the hulk dab thor didnt start flossing

Maybe it doesn't perfectly make sense, but ending with the first Avenger was a good way to go.

Just wanna see what this shot looks like in HD. I had a pretty bad view of it in the theater and it was in 3D

Attached: capt.png (1898x831, 854K)

civil war is not an avengers movie, its a captain america title.

can i pirate this

It was okay, but as far as I'm concerned, it was the last avengers movie. I'm done with Marvel capeshit unless Raimi makes Spiderman 4.

Not nearly as good as IW, thanos in IW was clearly lightning in a bottle. This Thanos was completely ruined, and the plot left me questioning it while the movie was still playing.

i know that so i was wondering why he asked but assuming it was, it would be last

>Cap goes back in time and doesn’t free the blacks

Attached: 1C4E57D2-6550-4082-9869-1A0FC258EDB8.jpg (401x367, 31K)

It was ok
Infinity War was a better movie

I walked out at the Black Captain America shit what a fucking joke!

It actually does make sense. In Civil War Sharon Carter explains that Peggy had her secrets and that she had a secret lover that no one knew about. She also tells Cap that Peggy kept saying Steve as she died. Basically Captain America was always meant to go back and live in the same world as his former self and watch from the outside

I loved EG but yeah they turned Thanos into a Jobber. I get why. IW was the Thanos movie and he won so his story was over. To a certain extent how he dies in the first 15 minutes of the movie is kinda kino. But once they went back in time they basically shat all over his journey and that basically turned him into another Marvel villain.

Also Tony should have snapped Thanos forces and then sent the Hulk after him to ass fuck him peak Hulkness. But I am Iron Man was still kino. I can see allot of different ways EG could have ended more impactful. That being said I’m still fine with how it ended even if it’s hookey fan fiction tier.

Attached: EF020361-9532-4D50-831E-FF948A0C1E89.jpg (1125x1117, 299K)

PLEASSEEEE GIVE ME A LINK TO WATCH THE MOVIEEEEEEEEEE

it was good, there were some problems with it, but it was fun, exciting, and enjoyable

Holy shit.
Imagine begging for something like this.

Attached: 1511396523589.gif (660x520, 2.56M)

>Cap doesn't go back and ship them all to Africa

Attached: peepe.jpg (225x224, 4K)

How new are you?

Style over substance in its purest form.