WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Attached: owen benjamin christina ricci.jpg (436x600, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssFkn26AEZE
youtube.com/watch?v=e20ff9iJPrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ricci is anti-Logos

Christina Ricci only looked good when she was skinny and covering her sixhead

His streams were comedy gold for so long when people could actually talk in them. Him getting mad about people calling his wife leaving him is some of the funniest shit. He's lost his youtube revenue now too, and she's a spic from an uppity family that thinks she could be doing better as it is.

MATTER OF T I M E

So this guy is basically Sam Hyde but actually funny and he isn't secretly a faggot like Sam is?

He's basically a complete boomer in 99% of his political leanings and hates most aspects of his life while telling people to live that life.

I dunno man, he seems pretty happy being a dad and doing all that homesteading shit.

>but actually funny
neither he nor Sam are funny
they basically just spout right wing meme opinions and neckbeards seal-clap for it

Sam Hyde, except soon he will snap and actually will become a mass shooter.

>boomer
Could you autists fucking stop? Seriously, stop.

>People with autism often have problems with social, emotional and communication skills. They might repeat certain behaviors and might not want change in their daily activities.

Is she a hobbit

Haha, I forgot Ricci was a 5 ft femlet.

The fact he genuinely dated her makes me wonder if he truly washed Hollywhoreland out of his system. It makes me wonder what horrors he's seen.

He's just still bitter he doesn't get to fuck her anymore.

Attached: owen and christina.jpg (460x790, 55K)

>both parents are college professors
>talks about how evil the elite are and how he relates to the average joe
Is he a Tucker clone?

I've never heard of Owen Benjamin until this thread and in the first 7 minutes of the show recording I'm listening to he's not made any political jokes.

Owen:
-Is a devout Christian
-Anti-sodomy
-Even though his beliefs are evolving constantly in the redpilled direction, he's not afraid to openly state and defend them at any given time.
-Is a father and has a family, respects traditional values and honesty.
-Is actually funny and can do a decent standup routine without needing to read his jokes off a sheet of paper.
-Doesn't beg for money.
-Values his friends.

Sam:
-Godless nihilist.
-Anal fetishist, obsessed with gay lifestyle humor and probably a full on bisexual
-Doesn't do interviews that aren't softball wankfests, interacts with his fans in the most opaque ways possible with meaningless twitter jabber (he probably secretly hates his fanbase)
-Abuses his eceleb status to buttfuck his teen fangirls instead of getting into a stable, child-bearing relationship.
-Lost his comedic luster years ago (probably because he fried his brain with steroid injection abuse), hides behind whats left of his comedy to the point that you wonder if he actually believes anything at all.
-Acts like a complete kike, where he literally pretended to be poor for fan sympathy/donations even though he's crypto-rich.
-Alienates people that get close to him and only keeps company with sycophants.

I think I know who I side with now. Owen today is funnier than Sam has ever been:
youtube.com/watch?v=ssFkn26AEZE

Attached: 1526731770329.jpg (365x273, 25K)

where's the funny

The tard unironically believes in flat earth now

Shut up, kike!

I've heard multiple hours of interviews with Owen. Never mentioned Christianity once. Obviously can't be very important to him.

you just like don't get it, he's like very smart you know
youtube.com/watch?v=e20ff9iJPrw