ITT: things that made you cringe during endgame

ITT: things that made you cringe during endgame

-fortnite
-"I'll give you all the cheeseburgers"
- OMG WOMEN SO STRONG!!1

Attached: 1521039999480.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lancaster_Sneed_(Earth-616)
simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Chuck_(Earth-928)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you win all the internets

uggo mutt on flying horse

The I'll give you all the cheese burgers was an extremely upset man trying to cheer up a little girl
It's genuinely one of the most realistic lines to ever be put into a marvel movie

The complete lack of Shockwave:
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lancaster_Sneed_(Earth-616)

>giving a 5 year old something she likes after her dad died
If that is cringe for you you should kys

What was the fortnite reference? Can’t google it because there’s an avengers LTM in fortnite currently.

when they went to thanos' tomacco farm

The 2 Goddamns uttered.

the rock creature is playing it

Korg is playing fortnite in a scene
It was actually a great way of showing how pathetic Thor had became but it was just their to plug fortnite and appeal to the audience

know whats cringe? the lack of sneed in this thread. sneed.

Attached: 1556215349175.png (112x137, 34K)

there*

Sneed

The complete lack of Sneed:
simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

The complete lack of Chuck:
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Chuck_(Earth-928)

Formerly startwork

>time travel is impossible
5 seconds later
>I just made time travel possible because lol

Shut the fuck up, Chuck. I brought your business out of the red and yet you still treat me like a fucking idiot. You're the one who opened a brothel in the middle of nowhere, for fucks' sake. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen a person do. Every day I begged for you to start selling feed and seeds but you wouldn't listen. You were just too proud of your little 'Fuck and Suck' money sink. Of course, after the tractor crash you couldn't use your legs anymore. You had no choice but to let ME run the Fuck and Suck. And yes, I know you're still angry about me changing the name. I know you're angry that it sells feed and seeds. But I don't care. Let me let you in on a little secret, Chuck: your tractor crash was no accident. That night, I swerved into your tractor on purpose. I wanted to kill you. I STILL want to kill you. Every day I sit outside this shop with you, it makes me want to kill you more. More than ever I regret braking at the last minute. If I hadn't, maybe you'd have broken more than your leg. Maybe I wouldn't have to sit here outside MY shop every day listening to your stupid insults.

They explained how time travel is possible in real life before the movie came out you fucking idiot

It's tradcore signalling. Shrug off the degeneracy of the world and produce good for all of mankind. Take the sneedpill.

fucking faggot wasting numbers

>cap America a Nig
>Thor gives inheritance (country) to nig
>"THIS IS PERSONAL" Even though its Thanos from the past and never met any protagonist

>They made Thanos too likeable in the last film so purposely made him more evil in this one so white kids wont start getting ideas

Attached: KTa66WtPF6-2.png (300x250, 15K)