CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEROOOOOOOOON

Attached: screenshot-comicbook.com-2019.04.27-15-54-12.jpg (783x147, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/04/avengers-endgame-breakeven-profit-after-opening-weekend-box-office-marvel-1202603237/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP IN PISS JAMES CAMERON

>wait, i'm busy. i'm working on something you capeshitters will no be able to comprehend

Attached: avatar-james-cameron-2.jpg (714x953, 134K)

You can't even come up with a new main villain.

>”b-b-but muh Alita”

>Marvel had to power up their ki for 12 years and 22 movies in order to beat Cameron's ONE, SINGLE movie
>his highly anticipated sequel will soon arrive to btfo Marvel at its highest level
Too bad Disney owns Avatar now anyway. What's even the point of arguing?

It'll just be another bland white army guy who's greedy and racist. Cameron is the ultimate pleb.

>2009 world population = 6.87B
>2019 world population = 7.71B
I would hope that movies are doing better now that there are almost 1B more people in the world alone g eith social media and advertising more prevalent in people's lives. And holy shit china and Africa need to stop fucking. Thata crazy growth.

I'm sure Disney will love it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MARVEL ALWAYS WINS BABY

>highly anticipated sequel

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2019.01.04-19-27-41.jpg (289x298, 22K)

China isn't growing, they just have more middle class people now who are able to affrod movies.

This.

So did Infinity War almost in its opening weekend
Avatar didn't need China to save its ass

this was always a given
Infinity War made 160 million more than Avatar but still ended up short of 800 million worlwide
the movie industry in China has develop a lot in the last 10 years, not remotely the same thing it was in 2009, it's the only reason why capeshit is beating Avatar so easily in China but not everywhere else around the world

wasn't Avatar almost immediately beaten in China by other movies? it was one of the first films that got a proper release there.

Attached: 20100115-tows-james-cameron-300x205[1].jpg (300x205, 13K)

>needs 5 day opening weekend to look better
OH NO NO NO

Never in my life have I see such a blatant display of COPING

China only really started opening its market in 2012. And yet Avengers only made 80 million there compared to Avatar's 200 million BEFORE the market was more open.

This. They also had to release it in 15 more countries or something like that to inflate their foreign market numbers (but they don't tell you that it takes money to release to more markets).

C O P E

>highly anticipated

>And holy shit china and Africa need to stop fucking
China's birthrates are already below the replacement rate. As for Africa, you can thank shit like evangelical missionaries from the US going there and spreading propaganda against contraceptives and abortion,

they really don't need to though. Endgame is breaking the opening records that Infinity War set in pretty much every country.

1.1b to break even
>With an estimated global opening weekend on course for $1.1 billion, Disney Avengers: Endgame will make what most successful superhero movies earn in a theatrical lifetime. At this level, film finance experts tell Deadline that the Anthony and Joe Russo-directed sequel will near cash breakeven tomorrow on Sunday, which is unheard of for a major studio tentpole during its opening weekend. Last year, the duo’s Avengers: Infinity War clicked into profitability after ten days.

High end estimative at 2.5b
>While it’s still early, our sources believe that a final worldwide endgame well north of $2B, closer to $2.5B for Endgame isn’t out of the question. Only four films have cleared that mark: Avatar ($2.79B), Titanic ($2.19B), Star Wars: Force Awakens ($2.07B), and Infinity War ($2.05B). Endgame‘s domestic B.O. is poised to lie at greater than $750M.

Won't even profit as much as The Force Awakens while Avatar profited over 1 billion
>At the upper end of Endgame‘s final B.O. range, a $600M-$650M profit is within the realm of possibility off the sequel’s estimated $356M net negative costs and a global $150M P&A spend. Infinity War off combined theatrical expenses of $475M plus ancillary costs saw a half billion profit and won Deadline’s Profit Tournament. Talent participations and residuals amounted to a combined $170M on Infinity War per our finance insiders, and we hear they will increase slightly on Endgame. Star Wars: The Force Awakens walked away with $780.1M in profit after total theatrical and ancillary revenues of $1.55B and total costs of $776.6M.

deadline.com/2019/04/avengers-endgame-breakeven-profit-after-opening-weekend-box-office-marvel-1202603237/

Attached: 2694_900.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>Disney movies fighting amongst each other

Attached: 7A7E1353-E62F-4C1F-9583-E04FC69A2A21.jpg (360x360, 24K)

>still won't beat avatar
Kek

Endgame beating TFA is nothing. Both Disney flicks with frontloaded opening weekends.

It's the only movie that actually has a shot, but it is indeed a long shot

Avatar wasn't Disney movie. They do not deserve credit for something they bought years later.

>Adjusted Avatar gross is 3.1b
>Endgame with the entire Disney machine might won't even beat the unadjusted gross

Attached: Neytiri-Laugh-neytiri-10076248-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 357K)

>a-at least it will beat Titanic
about time

How will the Greatest Pioneer ever recover?

there's just no replacement for what Cameron can do.

How tf was Avatar that high? I never even sat through all of it

>Beating Titanic
Not adjusted it won't. kek

:DDDDD

Attached: who's a good movie you are.png (507x429, 23K)

The Eternal Christcuck strikes again

to be fair titanic had a re-release that pretty much already adjusted the grossing

3D

>it'll never beat titanic, no one can

>Infinity War Opening Weekend gross: $800 mill
>Endgame Opening WEEK gross: $600mil (and this is including their wider foreign market)

Endgame is fucked. LMAO capeshitters on suicide watch.

how can capeshit and blue space cats even compete?

Attached: 71MOFxKeGTL._SY445_.jpg (291x445, 40K)

watch it still fall short

don't forget Infinity War was released in China only 2 weeks later
they did everything they could to get the big opening record, but they won't win the marathon

>surely this will be the strongest domestic opening of the franchise

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: OH NO NO NO.jpg (529x260, 24K)

massive repeat viewings

note all the movies in had specific audiences that fucking LOVED them. it's not about wanting to see a movie because everyone else is seeing it. often the deciding factor is women, and I don't think Brie is about to replace Rose Dawson or Scarlet O'Hara.

Don't pop their balloons yet, it's better to wait until the despair sets in a few weeks from now when they see that yet another capeflick fails to defeat the auteur's genius

Attached: king cameron I.jpg (500x332, 48K)

literally no studio today could make this movie. the main character is a complete fucking bitch that every woman loves & self-inserts into (my little sister has watched it 5 times).

user that's the opening day... Infinity war's opening day was 106 million.

>user
He's a tripfag, plebbit

im assume capeshit has a set number of fans. It's not like they are suddenly going to get all new fans to push it over to avatar . THAT is to say : did anyone who skipped infinity war suddenly going to go watch endgame ?

>white people turn their back on Jesus
>going to get destroyed by Africa
Haha who would have guessed. Whites deserve it

>Domestic total as of Apr 26
>opening day

Endgame came out on Apr 22nd.

endgame is opening much higher everywhere, so there's definitely some people who probably skipped IW in theaters, but saw it on netflix or something and are now watching endgame opening weekend

no it didn't.

Attached: ubE6Djs.png (659x123, 14K)

it's important not to overestimate teh capeshit audience's intelligence, but I wonder if Disney aimed for such a huge opening weekend because they didn't expect as good word-of-mouth?

it actually doesn't automatically mean that, it could mean endgame is much more frontloaded, with people seeing it in the opening weekend because they can't wait, while they waited a while to watch infinity war in theaters

Attached: cope.jpg (383x476, 19K)

It releasing in a few theaters the 22nd does mean it was released that day.

No movie will ever beat this in inflation adjusted terms. Not even Star Wars did.

But Clark Gable rapes her and she loves it! How can women self insert into that?!

no one expected this, not even Disney.
Infinity War had 257 million record breaking weekend last year. Endgame is aiming for 340 million+. That's an unprecedented increase. No movie that has beaten the opening weekend record did it by such huge margin.

>releasing on that day does not mean released on that day
This is your brain on capeshit cope.

Attached: mmmm.png (520x484, 60K)

Did China even have movie theaters when avatar was released

????
in both your posts you were talking about domestic numbers and now you're showning me other countries. I think you have no clue how any of this works

They can't and nothing will ever beat it. Like not band will surpass the Beatles. Back then, there's was less choices, no netflix, no cables lot less movies was released... that movie runned in theaters for like 4 years

low iq post
it released in some countries earlier, but domestically it came out on the 26th and had a record breaking opening day (50 million more than Infinity war)

>the US isn't a domestic market

Please keep coping, capetards.

I bet your sister also has a breakfast at tiffany's poster on her bedroom wall

what the fuck are you even saying

we also ship boxes of condoms to african for humanitarian efforts to combat aids but niggers are too dumb and would rather feel good, they're too dumb to even pull out

>this is peak intelligence for capeshitters

FPBP

TICK TOCK CAMERON

ENDGAME IS HERE

what???
yes the us is the domestic market where it made 156 million opening DAY as of April 26 when it opened in THE UNITED STATES
which is the highest opening day ever for any movie beating TFA's 119 million.

It premiered in LA

I love how you cropped the Los Angeles part, which is the red carpet premiere for the press.