I HOPE CAPESHIT DIES SO WE CAN GET HISTORIC EPICS AGAIN

i HOPE CAPESHIT DIES SO WE CAN GET HISTORIC EPICS AGAIN
ZEUS PLEASE!

Attached: gag6.webm (1200x500, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(2009_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=uIFpeBwfvbc
youtube.com/watch?v=_90q3ITB89w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_(musical)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ZEUS BE WITH US MACEDONIANS

historic epics haven't sold well since the 50s.

Neither have cigarettes or brylcreem.

I want anything without CGI. I might even be able to watch the superhero garbage without the CGI. I mean I like Batman and Hellboy.

Yeah can't wait to see history movies full of niggers, chinks, fags, and strong women.

>2019
>fewer and fewer people appreciate history

Attached: 1554870660721.jpg (453x677, 37K)

Hellboy has tons of CGI

Sci-Fi epics are much better imo, and there's not enough of em. plenty of historical epics already

Attached: Avatar Cinegrid.jpg (1920x1080, 910K)

Well yeah sure, but it isn't literally all of the characters. It has sets and men in costumes.

This film looked like utter shit and was boring to boot.

he throws his javelin like a fag. i guess he really was gay.

Me on the left

Attached: A499E116-75B6-4C02-853A-8DD7BD97F56D.gif (400x200, 916K)

alright.
It sucks, I know. I just want more shit like pic related god damn it.

Attached: e8408942d94b94cd5df4ea7f92831720.jpg (736x1024, 159K)

Yeah, there's no way Hollywood could ruin history.

They just don't sell, unfortunately.

Attached: hms_victory_battle_of_trafalgar.jpg (2527x1200, 865K)

>Sci-Fi epics are much better
>Posts one of the most generic sci-fi movies

Attached: 1550896030489.jpg (255x220, 7K)

wish there was more:

>scifi kino
>history kino
>mythology kino
>fantasy kino
>alt-history kino

>alt-history kino
i wish for this too. unfortunately, the closest we get are shit like "lol what if germany won", and then of course the blackwashing of literally everything great.

The Mummy had very little CGI and it was capeshit-like, too bad Dark Universe died. Maybe Joker movie will be a big success so we will see more super-movies without CGI overload.

name one trillion characters from that movie

Capeshit is cancer and those enabling it should be drowned in piss.

Avatar is not an epic you fat fuck.

How many javelins have you thrown at an emperor whilst leading the companion cavalry into battle?

>>alt-history kino

You not been watching TV lately? everyone is black!

Attached: 1525706610917.jpg (1024x902, 237K)

YOU DREAM Yea Forums!

YOUR INTEREST IN HISTORY AND LEARNING LONG ENDED WHEN YOU CREATED A GENERATION OF HOOLIGANS WITH YOUR NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND ACT AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTIONS. BECAUSE YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ALL THINGS IN POLITICS THAT DESTROY EFFECTIVE EDUCATION!

DO YOU NOT SEE? AND YOU, AS WELL AS I, KNOW, THAT AS THE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS CONTINUES, AND THE BLACKS IN YOUR SCHOOL SYSTEM GROWS, AND THE STANDARDS LOWER, AND ALL YOUR RESPECT FOR LEARNING IS GONE, IT WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED, YOU LEFT YOUR PUBLIC EDUCATION SYSTEM WITH THE LIBERALS! FOR I WILL GO ON... WITH MY PRIVATE SCHOOLS!

Attached: YOUDREAM.png (401x360, 316K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(2009_film)

>Avatar (marketed as James Cameron's Avatar) is a 2009 American[8][9] (((((((((epic)))))))) science fiction film directed, written, produced, and co-edited by James Cameron

Attached: Avatar Mouth.png (1070x1078, 3.32M)

Based, I fucking love this movie.

Attached: phalanx.gif (320x180, 1.34M)

What about Outlaw King

Attached: Outlaw King Warwolf.webm (900x506, 2.82M)

>there will never be another historical epic kino like Alexander

Attached: 1548493758214.jpg (1280x536, 62K)

>cutting rope

Attached: lindybeige.jpg (2048x1536, 127K)

0/10 cinematography, felt like i was watching someones iPhone recording.

Attached: Mars Needs Moms Disgust.png (577x572, 1.27M)

flag doesn't move when the trebuchet launches

So be it! Let me rot in Yea Forums rags, rather than shine in 4channel pomp. I won't quake and bow down like the shitposters you have around you

Attached: cleitus.jpg (852x480, 54K)

wow rude

Attached: ok cinegrid.jpg (2876x1190, 297K)

>hooray for hitting the side of the wall and not the sensitive insides

>yfw he doesn't serve the purpose of this march

You can cut rope, historical texts are full of references to it.

Plus in the full scene you can see ropers at the side of the frame working on another strand in case they need to have another shot.

stills may look nice, but in motion could look like absolute garbage

The castle had already surrendered, they just wanted to show off

>dude i didnt watch the movie lmao

You know he is right the movie was great and looked stunning but there is something missing, so very sterile and lacking passion.

literally everything worthy in history was accomplished by a single minded autist

yet "autist" is still considered an insult

Attached: Alexander (2004) Final Cut (1080p x265 10bit Tigole).mkv_snapshot_00.19.43_[2019.04.24_17.23.50].jpg (1912x796, 108K)

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Alexander, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Ptolemy had a very antique philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Ptolemy can say that Alexander became king and reigned for 11 years, and he was wise and good. But Ptolemy doesn’t ask the question: What was Alexander’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these Persians? By the end of the war, Darius is gone but all of the Persians aren’t gone – they’re in the countryside. Did Alexander pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby Persians, in their little Persian cradles?

Attached: george-rr-martin.jpg (620x413, 31K)

Attached: 1556212826501.png (1920x800, 1.6M)

>McDonaldians

Sadly the last decent movie I've seen that's history kino is Dunkirk
Barely any cgi

Nice

Based Cleitus the Blacked. Never 5get

I hope it dies so we can get more naval kino. It used to be that comic book shit was something women failed to understand, now that's not the case anymore all we have left is naval and war/historical films.

Attached: master and commander-6.webm (850x354, 2.83M)

come McDonaldians
eat!
EAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Unironically cause more mutts with no cultural ties are being spawned.

I like that flat realistic style tho and it works for the setting.

I fucking love colin posting

>tfw you'll never see get to see gurm be killed with a sarissa

What a redditor you are! Evil redditor you've become Alexander. You speak about shitposts against you? What about poor Yea Forums? It served you well! Look how you repaid it - you made me do your foul deed. Hear what I say, shill. False flagger.

Attached: cleitus the black.jpg (852x480, 56K)

The terror s1 is some of the best naval boat kino I've seen.
Besides das boot holy fuck those endings still get to me fff
>cries

I'm gonna say the D word

Attached: okm doug.webm (900x506, 2.78M)

i thought it was excellent too and fit the time period and setting perfectly. the armor looked great too.

based

Attached: black douglas peacefully participates in easter worship.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

ouch

this

It's a well shot movie but the script is bizarre. The scots are very obviously in the wrong, repeatedly, the English have to be written as comic book tier villains just to have audience sympathize with the main character.

Also, the final battle was garbage, the real life version of the Bannockburn was so much more interesting.

YOU UNGRATEFUL SHILL, NO ONE NOT MY VILEST ENEMY HAS SPOKEN LIKE YOU TO ME!

Attached: 1542092173793.jpg (1280x536, 348K)

>the real life version of the Bannockburn
It wasn't Bannockburn, it was Loudoun Hill

The new Clash of the Titans just weren't the same.

Attached: Judi Bowker.jpg (640x546, 82K)

Go play kingdom come deliverance if you haven't already
Wish there was more realistic Medival kino but got ruined that forever.
Last kingdom isn't bad either but idk it's not quite what I'm after

Attached: images.jpg (700x366, 33K)

It was alright. Based Warwolf though.

Attached: Outlaw King Knights.jpg (1280x1068, 451K)

The Macedonian parties always looked so comfy.

kys, changing the race of random characters is dumb but there is plenty kino to be had from the history and mythology of other cultures.

so it can cut out all the fun stuff? we won't get to see him going on rape sprees, or his wife being a jealous spiteful hag, because its all offensive to women

It was a mix of the battles in the movie. Neither battle was like the one portrayed in the movie.

I just want an epic about Alexander done right. Or maybe one on Pericles. Battle Of Salamis or a more serious one on Thermopylae. So many good books to work off of... But not gonna happen especially in this political climate. Probably for the best. Sad!

And don't forget it got burried by cuckservatives that cried about the kiss scene
Cuckservatives and SJWs are the same faggots.

I like the characters and plot in The Last Kingdom but its entire aesthetic makes me want to vomit, it was like the writers decided to shove in all the worst dung ages visual stereotypes of medieval England they could think of.

Attached: early knight.jpg (700x700, 273K)

got could have been something so great...

Attached: 1555393685580.gif (1184x1200, 921K)

T.black historian

This movie reminds me of how much I love Vangelis

Yeah I honestly think thats my problem with it too.
A shame because the actors and story are good dare I say great but idk the aesthetics are kinda weak it looks cheaper than it should.
I loved the first season but it was immediately obvious after it the quality dropped like a stone.

As the seasons progress the armies become better equipped. The Wessex troops wind up being reasonably equipped/uniformed, probably a reflection of Alfred's IRL centralization and reforms that turned Wessex into a much stronger state. I think the show's evolving portrayal of uniforms and equipment is a nice reflection of that.

tfw there will never be kino on the normans invading sicily, seizing it for themselves, establishing a kingdom of africa in tunis for a decade.

Hell, hollywood would love it, it was literally the most multicultural state around. Jews, arabs, christcucks, all chilling for a while.

LARP gear

Which version of Alexander is the best to watch? There’s like 3 of them.

>there will never be another lawrence of arabia

>there will never be another doctor zhivago

>there will never be another gladiator

>there will never be another ran

Attached: 1541194108496.jpg (600x662, 38K)

I unironically fucking hate got because it's ruined history kino for a decade and surely long after with copycats and spinoffs

how often can you launch that before it catches fire. stupid design.

also cutting precious rope

I have had this reaction image for an age and never used it, thank you.

Attached: ran.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Final Cut, 3.5 hours

>It's a well shot movie but the script is bizarre

this. it was also way too long for its content and weirdly anti climatic.

I wonder what our Sue made of the series. For me, I quite enjoy it.

Attached: Sue Brunning British Museum5.webm (1000x837, 1.92M)

>I just want an epic about Alexander done right.
Watch "Alexander revisited: the final unrated cut", it's an enormous improvement on the original.

Thanks dude

np, enjoy

I haven't had the urge to finish kingdom come bastards but it's such a comfy setting I just ride around and do low Lvl quests

wait what. damn. i thought that atleast 2-3 rows would be real.

Want all of those too, just maybe bot alt-history, fuck capeshit.

On that note, should I write my paper on Phillip II reforms or should I shitpost on Yea Forums?

Attached: Henry VIII armour.jpg (3198x1311, 393K)

>tfw you'll never get a horror movie based off the Battle of the Tetuoburg Forest which centers around one of the camp followers.

I would love to see a movie about one of the followers not knowing what is exactly going on while the Germans kept coming in to kill everyone over a 2 day span.

based lindyposter

Why does she wear the glove?

Attached: d3a.jpg (1697x708, 167K)

I donno great king

handling museum pieces.

youtube.com/watch?v=uIFpeBwfvbc

Attached: sue brunning british museum-5.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Zoom Zooms don't care about this stuff it's not coming back

This movie was so great.

elaborate pls

>Kino
>Persians are speaking Arabic.
It was a fun movie but not a kino movie

HECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

write your paper

>he makes a mistake pharnacus

This. I want a crusades movie, but this time portraying them as the good guys killing some barbarian infidels in the holy land.
Or, fuck, make a movie about Charlemagne and his glorious defense of the Pope.

Whatever they do, I hope it has an earnest writing. I'm sick of cynical scripts in movies

SAAAAAD

Attached: arnie conan.webm (1280x544, 2.39M)

So what?

Stop kidding yourself, Kaijukino is taking over after capeshit dies out.

Attached: yfiz9lnwzfm11.jpg (498x376, 25K)

Attached: excalibur03.webm (700x394, 2.95M)

This thread is disgustingly white.

Attached: 1523408960622.jpg (1420x946, 69K)

The population for camp followers for an army is usually half the army size. It usually was full of merchants, soldier's wives, slaves, and servants.

During the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest they would've had those followers with them when they got ambushed and the battle lasted for 2 days. So following the story from the view of one of those followers as the battle went on and them trying to stay hidden from the Germans would be interesting to see.

There was some moments when they got away but the camp followers would call out to the Roman soldiers to come back to them which then the Germans would show up again.

tfw we will never get another Master and Commander movie

Attached: barry lyndon aesthetics.jpg (1272x720, 198K)

yes great king

Attached: pharnacus.jpg (1685x709, 213K)

>no reconquista kino
we are never gonna get it

Arabs didn't expand out of their land till 600AD
The Persians would be speaking Aramaic or Farsi. Since it's suppose to be a historic film it kind of ruins it when there's such an obvious mistake.

Imagine if characters actually wore plate armor with their house sigils instead of generic black leather BDSM gear all the fucking time.

Same author as Sharpe.

Attached: Sharpe - sharpe's sword-james purefoy.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

Although I should add that this movie came out during the time we were going to war with all the middle east countries.
Which could be the reason they made the enemy speak Arabic in order to promote the idea that the Arabs have always been the Western's enemy.

You can see a lot of clear evidence in 300 with the amount that they talk about freedom and whatnot.

inb4
>lmao who cares I just want to see people killing each other in armor
these people are no better than capeshiters

Attached: Henry Cavill the Tudors.jpg (736x1104, 135K)

I'm so glad Ran got dubs.

because le freedom meme appeals to americans, same with GoT and Daenerys fans who can't comprehend that slavery and serfdom is basically the same

The main characters should be speaking Greek too, your point? The film is supposed to be accessible. Why bother having Arab actors recite ancient language when English speakers aren't going to be able to tell the difference anyway?

kek

The main characters spoke English in order to create a connection with the main audience. They made the enemy speak a different language in order to cause the audience to feel disconnected with that group.
Farsi is not an ancient language.
> English speakers aren't going to be able to tell the difference anyway?
The devil is in the detail.
Also because it was suppose to be a historic film so they should get as close as they could to that.

They made the enemy speak a foreign language because they're foreigners.
>Also because it was suppose to be a historic film so they should get as close as they could to that.
This is so unbelievably retarded and autistic.

God she's perfect.

>I'm a fucking pleb so I'll just call him retarded and autistic

Attached: captain picard, richard bucket and julius caesar in excalibur.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

Yeah you're right, Oliver Stone of all directors was concerned about the American public's opinion on the Arabs in the Middle-East, and did this to show his support for the valiant US troops fighting in Iraq and to make sure that everyone knew the Arabs are the enemies of the West.

Stone is known for his pro Iraq War stance.

Is this bloom look what Peter tried to do with the Hobbit movies but only managed to make them look horrible and fake?

I watched the 1997 miniseries of the odyssey a couple of weeks ago. Its a shame theres not more shit like that.

I really want a mini-series on the Aeneid.

Attached: Aeneas and the Sibyl in the Underworld 1630s COMMENT.jpg (3909x3001, 2.04M)

Make it chain mail.

gaaaaaaay

I never said that.
I said they made a lot of movies about the West vs the middle east around the time we were going to war over there.

All we can hope is for CGI to reach the level in which characters are literally indistinguishable for actual people, and AI handles all the motion capture so that everything looks right.

Then, and only then will we finally be able to get the best historical Kinos, such as large scale naval battles / land battles.

Isn't there a good El cid movie?

>Which could be the reason they made the enemy speak Arabic in order to promote the idea that the Arabs have always been the Western's enemy.
Then what the hell does that mean? You're suggesting it was down from propaganda reasons when really it's because nobody would notice or care one way or another. Why weren't the Indians speaking whatever poo language they had? Why didn't this or that?

I liked it.

Attached: immortals.webm (1280x688, 2.87M)

>saw endgame
NO ONE HAS SPOKEN AT ME AS THAT MOVIE DID, NOT EVEN MY WORST ENEMY

Attached: 1556258677203.jpg (789x896, 180K)

>I might even be able to watch the superhero garbage without the CGI
This is the only "superhero" movie you're going to get without CGI

Attached: joker-joaquin-phoenix.jpg (1378x880, 95K)

>isn't there a good El cid movie?
its not much a reconquista movie as it is a movie about a hero. Kinda like Braveheart.

It means:
>I said they made a lot of movies about the West vs the middle east around the time we were going to war over there.
Just because I suggest it could've been done for propaganda reasons doesn't mean I said what you were saying earlier.
>Why weren't the Indians speaking whatever poo language they had? Why didn't this or that?
Because it was a shit movie with nice battle scenes and since you're such a simple minded person that only things a movie is as good if there's action in it you think it's good.

>buh buh propaganda and action baddles
>shit movie
okay drooler, try making more sense next time

Only retards aren't jumping ship from Marvel after Endgame

>we wuzzing this hard

Attached: 1553923323920.gif (270x252, 967K)

wtf is a proxy/VPN exit node and why was i banned for it in 2016 and why am I seeing this message now? (the ban expired in 2016)

i never used a proxy in my life, was someone using my wifi to shitpost on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1554985258823.jpg (754x1158, 112K)

It can't be natural to be this retarded. Why the fuck would you practice to be retarded?

he is absolutely right

in ASoIAF only poorer knights wore chainmail surcoat. great lords and landed knights with large households/incomes wore intricate plate or plate+chain.

dey speakin Arabic
sheeeeeit propganda in the Miedle East obv Stone a racist fr

or, you know, hollywood has monetary concerns and they don't hire the 20 nobodys who can speak ancient greek

The only thing you can say Stone was kinda of doing was pointing at Alexander's goal as futile and never-ending as some point about imperialist wars, but it doesnt really concern itself with that all that much (instead he did a Oedipian nonsense about a gay guy)

Attached: 1553384075835.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>americans
>having history or culture in the first place

I was talking in general, not asoif specifically. Love mail aesthetic.

>Being this retarded.

>Thinks a movie is kino
>Thinks a kino movie skips out on symbolism for monetary reasons.

ah i see. me too man, shit just looks tight.

Attached: 1543043387764.png (716x990, 1.22M)

You've yet to actually explain why the movie is bad, you've just gotten artistically hung up over a dead language that like three actors "should have" spoke for a total of 3 minutes in this entire film.

serious question.
how do i get a gf like this?

chat up nerdy looking women in museums idk

i dont think it's kino, it has its moments (Gaugamela, Zeus/God bits, his speech in India) but overall very bad choices (oedipal plot, Phillip as a drunk instead of a reformer who created the foundation of Aexander's conquest, starting with Gaugamela)

But to think it's some pro-american 'racist' thing (from Stone nevertheless who was also doing pro-chavez documentaries and was always against the US war) because he didnt hire actors who spoke ancient greek and the persians' language is too dumb

Attached: 1552905942071x.jpg (720x573, 26K)

>it was a shit movie with nice battle scenes
>It was a fun movie
I mean come on. You don't even have your opinion sorted out yet. Did you even watch it?

Wtf are you talking about, doesnt Darius literally speak in english?

"He makes a mistake"
"Yes my king"

Attached: D2wCVYqWsAEmCEA.jpg (640x627, 106K)

Farsi isn't a dead language though. I haven't watched the movie in about 8 years to actually point out the rest of it. I do remember it being bad though and just wanting most scenes to be done.
I never said it was a racist movie or said they should've hired people to speak ancient Greek. I said they should've had people speaking Farsi for when the Persians were doing their speeches.

Just because there was some nice scenes in it doesn't mean the movie was good.

Work in a museum.

Attached: sue brunning-2.jpg (1682x2048, 494K)

Macbeth was cinematographic historykino.

Attached: macb.webm (1920x804, 2.85M)

It wasn't bad albeit a bit mumbly.

Attached: macbeth.webm (810x340, 2.95M)

Yeah I think this guy is right. Does a character in this movie actually have lines in Arabic at all?

It makes sense as it was an exhibition firing basically, they knew it was never going to be used much so they just fired it at the castle anyway just to assert dominance and show off. Also I doubt the king cares about one piece of rope.

In reality Warwolf did quite well.

youtube.com/watch?v=_90q3ITB89w

>Tony Stark dies
>Thanos dies
>Black Widow throws himself off a cliff to get the Soul Stone
>Hulk loses an arm
>Captain America goes back in time to the 40s to live with and marry Peggy Carter
>most, if not all of the character that died in the last movie come back to life in this one
>Captain Marvel, as shilled as she was, only gets 3 minutes of screentime.

wrong thread m8

Nobody in this thread cares about this shit go away.

Spoilers are the food of the mods below

Attached: 1543711408464.jpg (638x266, 41K)

I liked it.

Attached: centurion-dominic-west66.jpg (3000x1992, 2.38M)

How can we make historical movies appeal to zoomers?

Attached: reaction10.jpg (385x381, 58K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_(musical)

Anybody who is seething from this post is the biggest loser on this site. You faggots should have seen this turd of movie by now.

I wish that there were more actually good Greek Mythology films made: all of the attempts in the 21st century have sucked

>let's make historical figures act like purple drank swilling hoodrats

lol, no

It's the same stuff with different source material

it would cost too much to do the Odyssey and the Iliad right. The Hallmark version of the Odyssey looks disgusting.

judi bowker was a goddess, good as andromeda.

Attached: judi bowker-4.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

The Golden Voyage of Sinbad.

Attached: Caroline Munro-2.jpg (843x1024, 468K)

I actually couldn't understand what they were saying in the theater, and only followed because I've seen other Macbeth adaptations

dragons & tits

Dunno how it is in America but in the UK a lot of zoomers and some millennials are more into history than earlier generations.

UK has always had a strong tradition of historians but people are almost using it as escapism or a reaction to our current shitty culture now. It has opened a lot of interest in local history that was all but forgotten too, which is a comfort.

>tfw no massive cinematic universe of the Matter of France

Get your shit together, France.

Attached: 2-song-of-roland-778-ad-granger.jpg (594x723, 410K)

>UK has always had a strong tradition of historians

oh Suzannah Lipscomb is my historyfu.

Attached: Suzannah-Lipscomb-2.jpg (3000x1999, 2.13M)

J'onn J'onzz played Friar Tuck...I'll be damned

If The Odyssey somehow got the funding needed for a truly good adaption (plenty of built sets, Mediterranean filming locations, oceanscapes) they would massacre it to be a cringey, moralistic adventure to appeal to (what producers in their delusion think) 8-13 year old boys want to watch. Not that 8-13 year old lads have shit taste, just that they have lower standards and Hollywood knows they can pump utter shit out for the younger demographics.

What's this, was rope valuable or something?

inb4 Arabs were the good guys all along and the Greeks/Romans the bad guys

all i remember is mickey rourke's laughable costume. looked like he was wearing bunny ears.

Took ages to make good rope and of course you wouldn't cut it unless it was absolutely necessary. You always need rope.

This was pretty good for a tv miniseries. Idk how it holds up now tho

Attached: E3B6F33F-6DAB-49A1-A236-BACA869EC809.jpg (630x1200, 135K)

is that stannis as the king

Styling on Scottish gits is more important than rope

All I remember is everyone wearing fuck all armour like the good old days of silly historical camp epics.

Attached: henry-cavill-immortals2.jpg (1600x1067, 212K)

Fiction is more interesting

Agreed. It’s more interesting becuase youbthat with history everything just ended up with us here. Fiction leaves that question of what will happen

that's a norman they didn't conquer england like 2 centuries after the events in last kingdom and 2 centuries it's a lot btw.

I forgot that Henry cavill was pre-juice in this film

I think a conqueror and king trying to secure his conquests wouldn't mind wasting a length of rope to make a point about his power to his new, unruly northern vassals.

Or Spain for that matter

the virgin skirt x the chad bulging codpiece

wouldn't being a mutt double your cultural ties ?

Attached: e67cfeb5-30d3-409d-8359-00c5ecc0a33c.png (256x256, 120K)

Smelly French invader mutt detected

England is rightful French clay

What about tits on a dragon?

Even if that happens they will keep on making shitty CGI movies for kiddies and manchildren, the genre doesn't really matter.

i'm glad i watched it in my native language.
Alexander with scottish accent kills it.

Seething incel

ARMOR STRETCHER

>"lol americans don't appreciate history"
>most historical epics are american
...?

Why does he trigger neckbeards so bad

Attached: leofric thinken of arseling the last kingdom.jpg (4325x2829, 1.16M)

>exposing woodem siege engine held together with rope and wax to massive fire

pretty much half the films budget went into the first 10 minutes

Because they would be a CGI shitfest where everything is a green screen and even the horses are fake

>macedonians speak irish accented english

>she

Attached: Bagoas_infobox.jpg (284x284, 58K)

is that Prince in drag?

>all we have left is naval and war/historical films.

which is why they dont make them. luiterally impossible to shoehorn a love story for women.

see:pearl harbor and the mockery it recieved by irl /his/

this film was absolute garbage
absolutely everything about it felt off and wrong

>more mutts with no cultural ties are being spawned.

AS YOUR KING, I SAY YOU'RE GONNA MARRY AND FUCK THOSE BROWN BARBARIAN WOMEN AND SECURE THE FUTURE OF OUR MUTT CHILDREN!

Attached: WHITE MANS BURDEN.jpg (700x465, 61K)

not if you erase the culture of one of the mutts parents. causes more problems than it solves. see: african americns

the scale felt like too much forced perspective. the main lead was too pretty boy, but if it was made in the 90's it would have been kino.

I personally felt the final battle was too cliche.

>battle speech
>archers FIRE
>charge!!!

based douglas tho

more like france is rightful english clay.

get rekt at agincourt and sign over crown.

well most movies are american so its not a fair statemen. but its become apparent that (((american))) producers hate playing history straight as if the stories passed down arent kino on to themselves.

>lol balian of ibelin a blacksmith who respects muslims and protects the jews, also christians are all self hating zealots

Most ignorant and tasteless comment I've read all week

This is exactly why history movies don't sell anymore. White people gave their countries away. Nobody cares about white history anymore.

>Nobody cares about white history anymore.

History isnt necessarily about white people exclusively. There are many stories one can make about history with no white people. But a white observer is always great to have. Thats why Shaka was kino.

the ares scene was better but the no lightning ambivalent zeus was retarded

whats the glow effect called?

I dunno some kind of bloom effect using camera trickery.

Attached: excalibur-6.webm (800x450, 1.9M)

I liked it.

Attached: king arthur-3.webm (1024x426, 2.9M)

In order to have these films again, you have to have the MEN able to make them, and the MEN and their SONS able to appreciate them. When you've fallen that low that you now have masses of pic related, you'll obviously never see these films again (until the obvious logical collapse, but then you won't have any films at all anymore).

Attached: 658.jpg (1131x782, 365K)

In case anyone is wondering there is a 9/10 qt in this film and she shows her 10/10 tits

Pugh? Dunno about a 9/10 overall but yeah 9/10 eyebrows and boobs.

Attached: Florence Pugh.45.jpg (682x1024, 184K)

You're both effeminite cunts with no friends

t. scot

Zeus is in the Marvel universe, fool. Hercules will be in the next series of Marvel films.

women and mutts don't care about it

>implying

Based

>one strong connection
>two weak connections