Endgame box office

Endgame has already made 643 million. It might reach 1 billion this weekend.

Attached: asfasd.png (1182x832, 296K)

won't having something that frontloaded almost guarantee super-massive drop?

not might. it will make 1 billion global opening and more. potentially 1.1b+

Spill over will make the drop smooth.

Can he be stopped?

Attached: D78pz2M.jpg (2000x830, 197K)

Will it surpass Infinity War? What about Force Awakens and Titanic? No way for Avatar.

Attached: vcbcvbxcvbx.png (1218x1048, 158K)

oh it will fucking will

it's a great movie, specially when you consider they had to juggle 20+ characters, and having the main characters (robert, chris E, chrisV, jeremy) wanting to leave their roles to actually do something different than the last 10 years

my local cinema, all today's 78 screenings are avengers, not even star wars did this

hopefully they end this saga with this movie on a high note, and move on to new characters instead of the "New Ironman" the "New Captain America", the "New Thor"

They can continue superhero movies, and there are many more superheroes to choose from

But mark my words, after a few flops of marvels "new superhero" movies, a new evil will rise and they will have to go back in time again to bring back the original avengers

The floor is 1.3 billion, catch up slowpoke

I think it will be #2 easily.

O MY TIME TRAVEL

It's easily beating Titanic. Avatar will be hard thought.

Why do soýboys care about this shit?

Does an outlandishly high sophomore weekend drop even matter when the movie is still making hundreds of millions each week until June?

>only 643 million
YIKES
That's not looking too good there, Micefriends. I thought you were going to beat Avatar?

Depends. I think it will make Infinity War numbers but just faster. It's basically the same audience, it doesn't matter if they see it in 1 week or 4 weeks, capeshitters number is finite, and assuming almost every capeshitter saw Infinity War, there isn't much to improve.

Have sex

That's 643 million in 3 days. Saturday isn't over. And then there is Sunday too.

>capeshitters number is finite
Literally every demographic goes see these movies.

sex have

WRON BIRRION DORRA

Uhh, there's a little joint called King of Monsters coming up? Tick-tock ratbois.

>I'm doing Iron Man Numbers...
It'll beat IW and FA, no way it beats Avatar tho. I'm not even a Cameronfag but Avatar was in theaters for like 10 months or some shit. Avengers will break a bunch of records and make a shit ton of money, but they can't pull an Avatar because even Disney doesn't want to stomp on their own upcoming releases like Lion King and whatnot. Isn't the mouse releasing a movie next month?

Avatar was in theaters long because it had very low opening weekend and it took time for people to discover it, so it had very long legs.
If a movie keeps making money they'll keep it in theaters.

I remember Black Panther being in theaters for a very very long time too.

That's because niggers don't have money so they needed the ticket prices to come down to go see it.

that schlock made more in burgerland than fucking infinty war. pathetic

Post James Cameron face when Endgame reaches 1 billion by the end of the weekend

Attached: 1551559707589.gif (296x300, 2.82M)

WOKE BLACK PEOPLE GO SEE APE MOVIE OOK OOK

I'm going to see it at least four times this weekend with different groups of friends. Maybe five if my parents decide to want to go!

Attached: 20130413_171425_82750.jpg (1600x900, 162K)

He definitely won't have the top 2 spots anymore because Titanic is going down, but Avatar is still hard. I personally see it making 2.6 billion, which is still a bit lower than Avatar

>nice try capeshitters, 1.78 to go... not even talking about inflation

Attached: 2694_900.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Dont' think even Avatar 2 can beat Avatar.

How did Avatar make so much? I remember it being a big deal but not talked about nearly as much as half of those up there. I just remember people making a big deal about how "good" it looked.

The return of 3D faggotry and a 10 month runtime.

unless jim developed some new technology then yeah it probably won't.
Avatar benefited not only from the 3D craze at the time, but also historically weak dollar. it made 2 billion overseas alone, but with today's exchange rates it would've been 1.6 billion.

it had small opening but almost no drops for like few months
imagine having opening weekend every weekend in row

Very strong legs, a lot of marketing, they kept it in theaters for a long time. Plus, it was like the first big movie to have 3D with glasses and stuff. I remember a lot of schools bought tickets for students. My class went to see it together.

>Endgame will make one billion dollars every weekend

Oh fuck lads is Cameron in trouble?

no way, end game will probably have the biggest drop ever. everyone interested in mcu will see it as soon as possible, the drop will be massive

This.

I KEEP TELLING YOU IDIOTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. MARKETING! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THESE MOVIES ARE, MARKETING DICTATES BOX OFFICE PERFORMANCE! YOU BRAINLESS FOOLS.

Attached: 5h55h5h.jpg (391x377, 10K)

I screencapped this

Will Gone With the Wind ever be surpassed?

Attached: Highest Grossing Movies.png (507x429, 23K)

you mean the movie that was released when most people didn't even have tv at home and was in theaters for 4 years straight in its initial release? no probably not.

Why the fuck was Titanic so popular? Was Leonardo DiCaprio that much of a Box Office Draw?

why do people give a shit about this? It is not adjusted by inflation.

Is it bad that i've never seen any of these except TFA?

perfect storm
disaster
historical
drama
action
romance
plus great special effects for the time

it's probably one of best remakes ever

Titanic easily. Don't think it will touch Avatar.

EZ date night

maybe will surprass Titanic, but no chance for Avatar, especially in 13 days, detective pikachu, will fuck him over.

Attached: 1556335219381.png (640x358, 480K)

Sure thing buddy. This movie will not pass 1.1 billion. Another absolute disaster for Disney.

>Why the fuck was Titanic so popular?
Because it's fucking great.

Attached: 1552243995210.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>he didn't like Endgame

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 2.41.28 PM.png (396x354, 313K)

somebody post that checklist picture with 1 billion, 2 billion, etc. but with End Game

He's right, it's the most famous movie of all time for a reason.

Damn Star Wars was a fucking monster back then

Must be nice probably knowing you broke even in the first weekend of the showing. Now it's probably all profit.

dude
fucking india and china
massive fucking middle class population

Attached: 1555654054441.png (329x346, 218K)

Realistically what are the chances that Frozen 2 ends up passing E.T. on this list?

Are we really gonna act like Titanic wasn't a great movie?

Are we really gonna act like Titanic was a great movie?

Dollar was at a very low value compared to international markets. Basically, it's international cume is inflated.

Not even the la Times can touch the mouse. [Spoiler]and they've tried[/spoiler]

We just need our own Avengers to defeat it.
Who will it be? Who will avenge Fox, LucasFilms, Pixar and other fallen heroes?

Legit had no idea some of these films made this kind of money. I thought like 5 films has done 1b before. I didn't even know the title of the Fast and Furious films.

Yes lick them boots peasant

in today's money how much is 2,787,965,087? what about Gone with the wind in today's money gross?

That came out in a time where there was nothing else to do. It isn't being "beaten" until the Earth's population hits 10 billion.

C O P E

>he thinks our lord and savoiur jimcam's titanic will be dethroned as #2 by some bullshit capeshit

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (636x592, 137K)

WTF Captain Marvel back at #2?

Attached: 705BA3BE-DACF-4705-9F23-0DD7DE25BA70.jpg (735x184, 33K)

i dont want it to happen but there is a risk and it's very real risk

It's a global program
Everyone who watched this shit is gonna get sterilized for a greater tomorrow

endgame boost. same thing happened with black panther last year, but to lesser extent because it was released in February

it is definitely happening, but he'll still most likely have the #1 spot

because a movie's actual quality determines how much $ it makes at the box office /s

There’s absolutely no way. Avatar was a pure lightning in a bottle moment, if Avatar 2 even makes it to 2 billion I will eat my keyboard. No one cares about the first one anymore.

Requesting the basedboy guy with the herpes blotch on his face reacting to that trailer webm

especially since it has to make $3 billion to break even

See

Kys capeshiitter

They might be counting the re-releases, though.

The total for avatar if dollar in 2009 had the same value as now would be about 2 billion.

Basically it's international cume was inflated by 35% due to unfavorable exchange rates

>my local cinema, all today's 78 screenings are avengers
I wish I was fucking dead.

Attached: 1460347012060.jpg (846x907, 88K)

It'll follow TFA's trajectory. Huge opening, steady 2nd and then collapse by the 3-4th weekend. It'll be then when people actual wake up and see the movie's many faults like TFA

>the movie's many faults

Like what? Sure, there are a few minor things, but overall it's really good. The biggest issue is the length.

>Few minor things
Lmao

and the fact that it basically messed up marvels timeline? not to mention awful pandering ending

OH WOW IT ONLY TOOK THEM 10 MOVIES AND THE 20 BIGGEST NAMES OF ACTUAL HOLLYWOOD TO BEAT MY SECOND BIGGEST SUCCESS BRAVO CAPESHIT

Attached: 0927E28A000005DC-4187634-image-a-54_1486116833812.jpg (634x957, 120K)

the Mouse forced theaters to put Captain Marvel back on their showings in order to get Endgame

Imagine being so confident and so wrong as this guy.

cope

the absolute madman

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 21K)

>Leo love story
>big boat
>good effects
>good story
>good evverything
>kate winslett's tits

ADJUST FOR INFLATION

>the Mouse forced theaters
This should be fucking illegal. There is a reason media production companies can't own their own theaters, and that's exactly it.