So heightism is okay on NATIONAL TELEVISION?

so heightism is okay on NATIONAL TELEVISION?

but racism and fat shaming are still bad? gotcha

Attached: 5ap3A7ml.jpg (640x379, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you deserve is for watching this trash. also good job outing yourself as a manlet. relax little buddy its not real

when will you "people" learn?

It’s funny when they both laugh so whole heartetly because they both can relate so much.

Manlet here, I genuinely enjoy pretending that I'm tall and bullying other whiny manlets.

Attached: ..p.jpg (623x702, 62K)

Dumbass

Sansa wasnt laughing with Dany, SANSA was laughing at her.

Sansa hates Dany.

That’s because women and minorities are delicate flowers that need protecting while at the same time somehow strong and independent.
Manlets are just funny, and if you’re rich, it doesn't matter.

>"Oh my god! Racism is like totes bad! You can't change the way you were born!"
>"Hahahaha! Look at how short the mosque shooter is!"
Why are n*rmalfags so hypocritical?

>HAHA short males am I right lol
Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

calm down big boy

Being short should be illegal to be honest

On the inside you are a big guy.

lol the "manlet uprising" is going to just be platformed shoes.

Attached: dany laughing right in his face.jpg (2048x2048, 137K)

seething manlets ITT

I hate women so much.

you may be short of stature, but you are tall of heart

6' feller here. I legitimately don't understand why it bothers people so much. Being tall is like a neat fantasy when you're a kid but every tall person is constantly miserable. They don't fit anywhere. They have to buy bullshit clothes. They'll never go to space. Their kid will never go to space. When the arc is built it's going to be short people that consume less calories getting onto the ship. If you care about your genetic sequencing living beyond earth, you need to be breeding with qt hobbit grils

Attached: jane levy pe hobbit .webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

Tall person here, I enjoy pretending to be outraged at height discrimination to turn every little thing into a political issue.

What's up with her pudgy face? I keep second-guessing myself, like "Is it the wig making her look fat?"

why are you losers so triggered by this? She still is fucking him, who cares if she thinks hes short?

If anything it should show you that height isn't as crucial as you manbabies want to pretend.

lol at you betas pretending being short is why you cant get laid. Move out of your mom's house, stop watching superhero movies and shave the neckbeard first.

5'8 manlet reporting in.
I always get confused when someone laughs at height, I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel about it, as in - is it really a factor to people to the point it's worth mentioning? Whatever makes you feel superior, I suppose.
Although I always feel utter disgust towards fat fucks so there's that.

5’10 King of Manlets here, I attack both sides and call them manlets or lanklets

Attached: 31F4E57A-4214-4E9F-8CC5-6B7BEFDE3221.png (868x958, 258K)

I feel this need and space travel has nothing to do with it.

Attached: 4998c1f51d589457d371537bb3d0a0f9.jpg (683x1024, 105K)

is this from a blooper reel or something?

being taller doesn't only make you feel superior, it objectively makes you superior. cope harder.
and the difference with being fat is obviously that you can lost weight.

5'10 here, we're manlets, bro.

nobody is offended by being called a lanklet. that must be the weakest "insult" there is.

>it objectively makes you superior
Lel k. Some believe in god, some believe whatever.

it was just banter

>she doesnt want to fuck a man(incel) the size of a child
>he doesnt want to fuck a landwhale

Attached: kitsallovernowsleepandneverwakeuptrustme.png (737x546, 731K)

t. lanklet

Lol triggered lanklet damage control

Heightism is going to be the thing that brings Feminism down ultimately. If short people get victim status it's all over. Women would rather abandon Feminism and all of their rights than fuck a guy under 6'0.

t. human noodle

cope

>seething
I'm a 5'10" manlet. I'm just not deluded unlike you sad losers.

stop pretending to be 5’10 lanklet

Oh sweaty, have a (You) and calm down.

big guy energy is real

6" is average though

Yes, in Montenegro.

blacks dont count

but what if qt hobbit girls are my shit?

Attached: hiding boner.png (682x597, 17K)

tall people are natural leaders and litterally look down upon shorties. shorties have to workout and get muscles so they look like buff umpalumpas and constantly have to assert thier dominance. Every short guy I know is constantly seething and wound up. You will look fucking ridiculous dating any normal women and instead have to settle for womenlets and continue the shortie genes to your shortie kids continuing the hobbit line

(You)