What's that? Stop Kennedy from being assassinated? Prevent 9/11... heh, I don't think so Kid

What's that? Stop Kennedy from being assassinated? Prevent 9/11... heh, I don't think so Kid

Attached: no.jpg (1125x778, 59K)

Did you miss the part about him wanting to "try life" and not have to be a superhero?

>it's a Cap goes back to 1863 and blocks the errant bullet that killed Stonewall Jackson, putting history back on its correct course episode

Attached: 1453777800324.png (884x642, 1.06M)

>and not have to be a superhero?
>Two thirty second phone calls
>Super Hero

>Go back to the past
>Gf is superactive in a top secret intelligence agency
>An agency that's being taken over by Hydra
>Lol I'm just gonna live a normal life and don't tell her anything

>a few casualty vs half of the universe
cant compare that

based

Attached: no.jpg (1920x800, 614K)

would create a new timeline where he might not meet the rest of the avengers again

if anything it shows he isnt willing to wield thors hammer, that he isn't the best human being ever. Even at the most dire times in human history, the worst injustices and worst moments humans create, that he decides to hold back and go "nah, i shouldn't" and let people suffer and die when he could possibly make a difference.

fuck captain america, he is as responsible for 9/11 as osama.

>Peggy: Oh my GOD, Steve... Kennedy was just assassinsated
>Steve: lol, yeah I knew it was going to happen as well

>Peggy: Oh my GOD, Steve... the World Trade Center has been hit by a plane
>Steve: Yeah, I know, another plane is going to crash into the other in about 5 minutes
>Peggy: You knew? Why didn't you tell the author
>Steve: HEY HEY HEY, I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A SUPERHERO IN THIS LIFE THANKS VERY MUCH

This is regarding the fact Steve went back to the fourties to relive his life with Peggy, so he lived through the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and decided to utterly ignore every disaster and terrorist attack because he literally didn't give a fuck about those people dying

>Be American
>Have sex with your own grandniece

Claptain America indeed

Fucking with history can have unexpected consequences.
Keep Kennedy alive, start WW3.
Prevent 9/11, cause 10/12.

losers lose for a reason my man, because they are losers

>>Hey Steve! I built a functioning arc reactor and a suit of powered armor in a cave with a box of scraps!
>But when it comes to fixing a spaceship with the help of a super-advanced cyborg already familiar with the tech, literally *encased* in nanotech and surrounded with alien devices just *begging* to be dismantled, tinkered with, and repurposed into replacement parts? Nah. Better just wait for Captain Plug-In to show up and save us.

Attached: 4EB0DF17-0C2C-4070-ABA6-7DCC54AB2C05.jpg (618x412, 31K)

so how kino will the moment be in the next avengers movie where a slightly older looking steve rogers appears, some gray hair but still looking youthful, appears and shows he is ages wiser, like a sage and can provide the best advice possible to the new team and help win in the final battle

K I N O

So the fact Steve "Super Soldier" Rogers, was able to relive a life he had no right to, interacting with thousands of people who he never would have, instigating the butterfly effect tens or even hundreds of thousands of times across his newly "stolen" life... is fine... but making a phonecall to suggest grounding all planes on 9/11 is "fucking with the time line?"

>Hey Tony! I’m a cosmic-level powerhouse so powerful that I can core out capital ships and reduce them to shrapnel just by flying through them and can face-tank a guy who can simultaneously beat the shit out of Thor, Iron Man, and the fucking Hulk!
>I found Tony and Nebula just in the nick of time, just floating there in the vastness of space and slowly running out of oxygen. Lucky!
>But in spite of sharing the galaxy with Thanos for twenty years, I’ve never once run across him, his fuckhuge ship, or his army of genocidal worshipers.
>I’ve been too busy protecting other planets.
>From Everything but Thanos, his fuckhuge ship, and his army of genocidal worshipers.
>Wew, talk about unlucky!

Attached: 1CBF9292-9108-465D-87ED-4B238FCD54EB.jpg (750x1000, 113K)

>Hey Steve, have you met Doctor Zola, we just hired him, his working on some kinda alghoritm

Attached: DoctorArnimZola-CATFA.png (640x816, 626K)

>Hey Steve me and my wife's is going for a drive, hope we don't meet your dead best friend that's been enslaved and brainwashed for decades, that would suck

Attached: CACW_Howard_Stark.png (789x707, 567K)

>Steve eyes Zola knowingly, before smiling "I can't say I have, welcome to Shield, Dr Zola"

>Hey Steve, it's Tony, I have an idea for something called the Ultron program, any thoughts?

if he stopped 9/11 we wouldn't get this epic panel

Attached: 1536177987598.png (1085x845, 1.68M)

>trusting history to act as the arbiter of who is right and wrong

Attached: 1487066474870.jpg (264x205, 33K)

>Kennedy
Literally who cares.
>9/11
Wouldn't he be in is 80s by then? He probably phoned the FBI tipline and got dismissed as some racist old fart.

>Have you met Alexander Pierce, Steve? He is one of the most loyal and trustworthy guys I know

Attached: Piercemain.jpg (640x427, 35K)

>Literally who cares.

People who don't like living in a CIA junta.

Attached: kissinger, I don't even know her.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

The ship was literally out of power. They literally fixed the ship and travelled with what fuel they had.

It's not like the movie is hard to follow; why are so many of its critics gigantic fucking brainlets?

>Hi guys! I’m the actual savior of the universe and made Thanos’s defeat possible, and I’m not even a talking raccoon or a fucking squirrel.

Attached: A6ABEAA1-6B2E-48C4-9CA7-92FB340A8ACD.jpg (737x482, 33K)

Didn't Kennedy support the CIA in everything including bay of pigs and starting vietnam?

If you can make an arc reactor out of bullshit you’ve got laying around in a warlord’s compound, you can sure as fuck make one out of the kind of shit available in a goddam FTL spaceship.

>destroy soul stone
>nothing happens except Thanos can't complete his work
Soul stone literally does nothing for the story. He could've told them about it, and nothing would've changed outside of Thanos automatically failing.

Face it, Old Cap is a retard, and so are you.

This

We have no idea what Cap did in his timeline user, he just came back to visit and give Sam the shield.

And then he started questioning their methods and motivations. And then Ted Cruz's dad shot him in 1968 after he and his best friend Lee Harvey faked his assassination to fool the press and get to the bottom of it.

nice

>Steve! Good news, our son has just been accepted for a prestigious internship at one of the top firms working in the World Trade Center! He's set to start this September! I'm so happy!
>T-that's great news, Peggy...

Hopefully this little guy will get his own movie and be the new leader of the MCU instead Captain Super Dyke

Honestly, if Jefferson Davis hadn't have been a cuck, and just given Jackson the 10,000 troops he asked for after the first winning battle, the south sould have won. We'd be a lot better off in America today if they had.

he came back in the MAIN TIMELINE and wait decades to go to that site and say hi
if he use the quantum suit he should appear on the quantum machine hulk was operating instead

Stark used the wiring of dozens of warheads he was intimately familiar with, melted down to create an incredibly delicate filament that would become the arc reactor. He had 3 weeks on a piece of shit spaceship he knows nothing about. Even if he could succeed in making an arc reactor, he could barely power his suit for 10 minutes in Iron Man 1, how long do you think the life support systems of a damaged spaceship would last?

Have you faggots missed the part where they say they can't change the past?

>tfw no standalone Slaughterhouse-Five movie about Cap

What? Half of all people being snapped was clearly a bigger deal than all of those things combined

then how did he marry peggy

>Hey Steve, this guy called Bruce Banner is trying to replicate the Super Soldier serum, I hope nothing bad happens to him that completely destroy his life

Who said he didn't do anything? We don't know what happened in the alternate timeline he created.

No one expected the war to last more than a couple parade ground scraps except for a few doomers like Sherman and that one colonel from Atlanta whose name I always forget.

I don’t know. He didn’t try to build a CO2 scrubber or an oxygenator, either.

You stupid fucking idiot, we're talking about the fact Steve gets to relive his life and decides to ignore dozens of atrocities and fails to warn the avengers about several world ending events

He reappeared in the main timeline only when young cap went back in time.

>we can't change the past

>knocking out Captain in New York battle when it never happens before
>knocking out Quill while he was finding the power stone when it never happens before
>letting Loki escape with the space stone when it never happens before

That's not how time travel works user, when you go back you're going into a new timeline. He just popped in to say hi (or returned for good sometime after Peggy dies).

There's a big difference between living a secret, private, normal life and stopping horrible tragedies.

Hell if he interfered and stopped 9/11, the "war on terror" never happens, Tony Stark never goes to the Middle East, Iron Man is never a thing, the nuke destroys NYC and kills the original Avengers except for maybe Hulk

Except for the dozen + times in the same fucking film where they LITERALLY change the past, REEEEEEEE

as I said, if that's the case he must appear on the fucking quantum machine, not some random chair at the back of the scenery you retards

But 2014 Thanos just up and fucks off to 2023 and never returns user.

>Steve went back to the fourties
It was the 70s

can't change the past of the main timeline, the main timeline will remain unchanged. The thing they did created new alternate reality/timelines. Cap restored some of them when he brought back the hammer and the stones but Loki and Young thanos alternate timeline will remain active. Cap also created a new one going back to live in the 40s

They didn't say you couldn't change the past, they said that it wouldn't impact their future, because each past is an alternate reality. Still retarded as fuck though, Old Cap shouldn't be in their timeline at all.

An alternate timeline movie where Cap subtly rewrites history would be kino.

exactly, they try to be smart as "tee hee we aren't like other time travel movies" but fuck their own rules right after

Within the context of the movie (before it stops making sense), the time travel created a new timeline every time it was done. As in, he left and created a new timeline where he lived his life with Peggy and very well could have done all of those things. Then they showed him as an old man as if he travelled to the past and somehow managed to change literally nothing at all.

so there're at least two new timelines and all that Hulk's speech about "hurrrrr we will make sure it turns back to normal" is fucking bullshit

It's the reality/timeline trying to correct itself that brought back old cap when young cap left the main timeline. he didn't come back with the technology.

Yes.

For like, 60% of the movie I thought they were going to finish their time travel movie with continuity in tact with no glaring holes in the logic. They threw it all out the window at the end, for sentiment. It's the same as Star Wars, except nowhere near as egregious.

They broke their own rules mid movie and it just implies that this one time, it *didn't* create a new timeline ???

>It's the reality/timeline trying to correct itself
where the fuck does this come from?

he was thawed in 2011, do you really think he knew or cared about local news before that point? I bet kids born in 2011 won't know or care about 9/11, nevermind kenedy

>Caring about a 150 year old war
>True patricians move on

It's not a failure of the writers, it's a failure of the characters.

My theory. It's a movie with talking racoon and space wizards. You can explain everything.

>Steve, 50 innocent Mulsims were just killed in New Zealand why didn't you warn us?
>There is only one god ma'am, and he isn't a towel head

Are you just pretending to be retarded, mate?

>I'm against the random deaths of innocents unless I'm the one who caused it
What point was the writer trying to make here

>dudeeee America lmao

>reddit the post

>implying Cap wasn't too busy banging his hot big titty wife 24/7 for 80 years straight
Do you think Cap has a refractory period as a super-soldier?

apparently it wasn't the case because he has no kids
and somehow shield didn't know about their top agent marrying a guy that really looks like their fucking legendary super solider?

>I can do this all day
Peggy's pelvis is gonna take such a beating

His balls were pretty heavily irradiated.

>Be Captain America
>Warn of a terror attack on 9/11
>Possibility A: Airport security is increased to the current-day levels
>Possibility B: Larry A. Silverstein gets an insurance policy on the towers that conveniently covers terrorist attacks shortly before the attacks
>Possibility C: Captain America prevents the hijackings while still blaming middle-eastern countries on the attack
>Possibility D: All of the above
>Outcome: Literally nothing changes

Why are you talking as if you know what happened in cap alternate timeline?

>cap alternate timeline
it's the MAIN TIMELINE you retard

>ITT: people ignoring the line where they say they can't really change the past

Retards.

For the final time, you can’t just re-enter a divergent timeline and “return” shit you borrowed from it. Think about it logically.

When you cause a new timeline to diverge, it’s diverging *away* from your own past along a new course, even if it’s just your own presence that causes the divergence. You can’t go back “early” and wait for yourself to show up, because that’s a completely different reality. You *could* conceivably arrive at the precise same instant, but that *still* wouldn’t be the original reality your borrowed from. It would be the one where two of you showed up instead of just one.

Literally the only way to return the items would be to first travel back to the time of your initial trip and accompany your younger self when the item is initially being borrowed, then return it. But we know that isn’t what happened, because we saw them travel back on their initial trip with only one Steve instead of two.

Attached: 0C8582BB-2E9C-4D3B-8E06-2503DDA4068E.jpg (1300x957, 316K)

>that scene where Cap shoots hippies who protest against the Vietnam war
>that scene where he sits together with a man called uncle Ben and they discuss how to disembowel asian children
>that scene where he goes out during the LA riots to shoot black people
Granted, these scenes were beautifully shot and the dialogue was great but I still think they gave Raimi a little too much leeway with those scenes

>implying Peggy ever let him enter her
She's a strong military lady and her name practically guarantees her to have a massive collection of strap-ons, do the fucking math.

fucking retard

>this is what poor Yea Forums brainlets actually believe

I just want to know what happened when Cap shows up on Asgard carrying Mjolnir like it's nothing.

Why is anyone surprised by this, he revealed he was part of Hydra halfway through the movie you brainlets.

Although it’s bad, the time travel inconsistencies pale in comparison to having Infinity Stones function outside their native reality. All this time travel shit wouldn’t matter if they’d stuck with the conventions they established in the comics and forced them to come up with a more creative way to reverse the snap.

As it is, they’ve opened up the door to not only infinite resources, but infinite Infinity Stones.

d-delete this

You're not actually trying to discuss the logistics of a time travel movie, are you? This is what they want, for moviegoers to obsess over the dumb little details in the softest sci-fi imaginable.

>tfw Cap has to ensure 9/11 happens so that the timeline stays intact

Attached: 1486423669965.jpg (670x464, 247K)

So what you're saying is Cap never even had the chance to 'fix' anything in history because Peggy kept him as a sex slave? That's hot.

Cap devoted a lot of time to familiarizing himself with the modern world. You can’t do that without also absorbing culture and history.

A thanos cucked of his plan may have just rampaged across the universe using the near-unlimited power of "just" 5 stones

How did Shield or Hyra not know future Cap was running around?

Are we supposed to believe Captain Grug brain and Peggy big-jugs are just that good at hide and seek?

>still seething over 15 literal minutes of Captain Marvel
>crying about capeshit, ever
Imagine...

>I know who you really are, Mr. Rogers
>I have a mission for you, of the utmost importance

Captain America's defection was a ruse set up by the U.S. government.

Attached: 1488142706856.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

Friendly reminder that most of the modern tragedies were caused by Hydra in the MCU. All Cap needed to do was kill Dr. Zola before he can join Shield and shit like JFK dying and 9/11 would never happen.

and somehow stucked it up inside Portman again, probably through her ass and she will take it
or when he sneaked up into shield base again after like 10 minutes of them just escaping from that place, to return the space stone (which is not a cube anymore) to a container Tony already destroyed
or when he walked back to the elevator full of Hydra goons to return the mind stone (which also not a scepter anymore) after "borrowing" it from them for like 4 minutes
or when he met redskull (who already fucked off after the stone is gone) and return the soul stone (can it even be returned?)
or when he woke Quill up and stuffed the power stone (now without any container) in him and basically blew up the poor guy

>you can’t just re-enter a divergent timeline and “return” shit you borrowed from it. Think about it logically.
You studied Time Travel in college or something? You can't think about it logically because time travel doesn't exist. It's a movie about talking racoon, norse gods, blue robot etc...they can write their own rules it's fiction. They can breath normally on every planets and speak with no problem with all the alien races...and they can go back in time in the main timeline to bring back things they stole to restore the timeline

>they dance
>she roofies him
>wakes up bound and gagged in her basement
>tries to warn her of upcoming atrocities
>she just slaps him and shoves a huge plastic dong in him and rapes him for the next 70 years

The dream.

You're aware he returned the stones to the past as to not change the timeline, right? If he stopped those events he would have changed the timeline.

they already changed a lot of things when taking those stones away from its original timeline
returning the stones won't do jack shit to "not change" it

>implying he didn't get the Sorcerer Supreme to do her wacky time magic on the stones to put them back in their original states.
She'd totally do it too, what with protecting the timeline and whatnot.

Do you think Cap's superhuman boner would be strong enough to break out of a chastity cage?

It’s got nothing to do with the character, everything in the fucking world with the lazy, unimaginative, and totally unnecessary way introducing her like they did introduces all manner of potential plotholes and stretches credibility even further in a setting that already asks an assload of its audience.

Fantastic elements in a story are one thing. Lazy plot contrivances are another thing entirely.

It's a movie made for children. Even worse, it's a comic book movie. Comics are already known to be completely retarded. Their fans will eat up anything

imagine complaining about the logic of those childen comic book movies...

oh talking about her
>Hulk you can't take my stone, I need it to defend our world from muh evil forces beyond our realm bla bla
>You must return it to me

later with the avengers
>Dudeeee, I'm sure we won't need the stones for any "evil forces" in the future, better give them back cause muh timetravel or some shit lmao

I'm going to go back in time, everyone!
>All of my friends aren't even born yet.
>My girlfriend is in an intelligence agency that has been taken over by HYDRA.
>For some reason, the Soviets and HYDRA aren't interested in the serum in my blood.
>No one recognizes me despite the fact that I was used as war propaganda only a few years earlier.
>LOL. I won't even help to stop major tragedies.
I haven't even seen this movie, but WTF was Marvel thinking?!

>lets commie fuck kennedy get brained
BASED
>doesn't give a shit about a bunch of mindless cubicle drones
DOUBLE BASED

>Writing in time travel
Terminal cancer.

Does he really know? Can he really Google something he didn't know about back in 2011? Fuck off retard.

And no one have seen nor know what happened in the alternate timeline cap created.

it's not alternate timeline
he's in the main timeline

only at the end. He left his alternate timeline and reappeared in the main timeline at the moment young cap went back in time.

>guy with the knowledge of most of the XXth century's tragedies
>Americans minds instantly go to him stopping measly incident where their president got shot by the CIA, and then another one where 3,000 people died at best
What the fuck is their problem ?

For the last time guys. The timeline Cap went back to (timeline 2) is not the timeline the old Cap was seen sitting down and give his shield to Sam (timeline 1). It goes like this. He went back to return the stones. After that is dones he stayed in that timeline and then meet Peggy and get married and all that jazz. As to whether he prevented all those stuff we can't know because it's timeline 2's stuff. Now then he lives in timeline 2 being happy and have a family until time moves on and he gets old THEN he uses his watch thingt and goes back to timeline 1 bringing his timeline 2 shield with him and then passes the mantle to Sam. Presumably he then gets back to timeline 2 after that but the movie ends so we don't know that for sure.

Anyone who truly believes this is truly retarded, even when compared to other capeshit fans.

He didn't even bring Bucky back in time with him. I guess that guy doesn't have any friends or family he'd like to meet again.

It doesn’t have to be real to be consistent. Hyperspace travel isn’t real either(as far as we know), but Retard Johnson fucked it all to hell and back by not understanding the convention. Time travel is literally no different. You either get a scenario where there is only one timeline or there are infinite timelines. By stating “You can’t change your own past,” and even *mentioning* alternate timelines, they’re telling you which scenario you’re dealing with. In such a scenario, it defies the conventions of the premise *ever* accessing a divergent reality again once you leave, not with time travel, anyway.

There are entire comics series devoted to this shit, not to mention sci-fi stories beyond counting. They fucked this shit up by trying to have it both ways.

Attached: C4F708CA-8426-4E47-B804-8D490B8A57FA.jpg (1918x790, 107K)

>You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain

Attached: 18B58250-F38E-43E9-A31B-3B58018210EB.jpg (1080x1920, 1.41M)

The way Marvel handled time travel is retarded.

>He left his alternate timeline
then he must appear on the quantum machine with the quantum suit, which is the one Hulk was controlling. That's the only way to time travel, not some random bullshit like muh timeline fixing itself
>reappeared in the main timeline at the moment young cap went back in time.
not the case

>Oh, my best friend is being tortured and brainwashed by the very people who might be interested in "acquiring" me.
Jesus fucking Christ, Cap.

based

>Steve is sitting at the dinner table on the evening of April 19, 1999
>He's having casual conversation with Peggy about their day, but the whole time he's struggling to wipe a shit eating grin off his face
>Peggy finally asks him what's so funny
>He just giggles and says:
>Peggy, turn on the news tomorrow at exactly 12:08pm
>Then continues smugly eating his dinner

>then he must appear on the quantum machine with the quantum suit, which is the one Hulk was controlling.
No he fucking doesn't, if that were the case then he'd need one of those every single time he jumps.

Attached: JJonahJUST.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>caps eyes didn't light up when he wielded mjolnir
Missed opportunity

Cap isn't god and trying to stop these atrocities isn't his responsibility. Get over it.

9/11 gave our Israel-controlled uniparty an excuse to start unending wars and spy programs that affect non-Americans as well as Americans. I can safely say the whole world would be a better place if it hadn't happened.

it's to come back to the original main timeline you fucking retard, which is literally what happens in the fucking movie
he would at least need the fucking suit

I’m a comics fan. They do a better job than these retards.

Remember that the suits can completely disappear user. Of course he always had the suit.

>call the office
>I CAN SEE THE FUTURE
Yeah, smart way to get yourself into the psychiatric ward. You fucking moron.

>Cap isn't god and trying to stop these atrocities isn't his responsibility. Get over it.
Nigga, wat?!

Wait I thought if you use the quantum gate to time travel you could only stayed in the past timeline for a set amount of time, then forced back to the main timeline?

Christ, it keeps getting worse.

Yeah I'm kidding, both sides pretty much deplore 9/11 anyways since it also bolstered military program and ended up in Middle Eastern instability that's been behind the death of millions already.

I don't know what I'd ask Cap to warn us about... We came out of the cold war not dying in a nuclear holocaust so I'm happy enough with what we got, and I wouldn't mess with that.

so time travel to stop Thanos is okay
but time travel to stop other atrocities is totally a no no?

Holy fucking shit.

They didn't change their past. They used time travel to change their present not stop something in the past

literally the only other movie to establish some rules about time was doctor strange, in this they explain how it works and respect those rules, they aren't following rules set in other comics, if cap had intervene in a big way in historic events that would've created an alternative timeline (or many, even)
retard johnson fucked up bigtime cause he didn't respect the rules set in other movies of the same saga

>Stop Kennedy from being assassinated?

And change his present and our past? Good job

if there was no 9-11, we wouldnt be in afghanitan. if we werent in afghanistan, tony wouldnt have been attack and almost killed. if tony didnt get attacked and kept in a cave in afghanistan, there wouldnt be an iron man. if no iron man, thanos would have killed everybody.

Attached: captain dixie.jpg (840x952, 162K)

can someone post the funeral webm?

How could Cap avoid getting drafted into Korea or Vietnam? Hell, even if he went back right where he left off WW2 would still be going on in Japan.

Did Cap become a draft dodger? Because that would be quite ironic given his origins.

Didn't Kennedy get killed by the Winter Soldier?

Didn't 9/11 happen when he was already fucking ancient?

Lmao
subverted

>Captain America
>fighting in Vietnam and killing innocent Viet Congs

What did retard OP mean by this?

>Didn't 9/11 happen when he was already fucking ancient?
Make two phone calls to a non-HYDRA agent and POTUS.

No, it was the 1940s. Did you not notice the 1940-era car rolling past cap and peggy´s house?

Do you know what ‘conscription’ is?

AFAIK the reason why DHS was made is to take all potential threats like these (like a call from an old man that might be senile) as possibilities.

They didn’t respect their own rules, either. They did it through not understanding that you can’t show up “later” in a divergent timeline, and you can’t show up “early” and just try really, really hard not to affect anything until the other “you” shows up to borrow something just so you can sneak behind him and return it.

Tfw you realise Captain America grew up to be Alex Pierce

Attached: AC678DC9-F117-49D0-981B-1DE3F27A6E29.jpg (717x427, 25K)

5000 people don't die dumbass.

cap is not a manlet though

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDS THAT DIDN'T LISTEN TO BRUCE BANNER

>but baldy magicwoman I will return the stones to their exact place so don't worry the timeline will be fine
>just ignore things like Loki running away with space stone or sth

No, I listened to him. It doesn’t make what he said any less retarded.

What if time travel is possible and all people like Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein are actually shapeshifters from the future who KNOW that these people eventually get caught for rape so the future shapeshifters come back and kill them and then take their form and just do their crimes because the shapeshifters actually get off on it and are interdimensional rapists? What if?

Him aging in the main timeline and meeting the Avengers to give away his shield makes no sense.

They make it clear thanks to the explanation by the bald sorcerer lady that they are essentially jumping into parallel dimensions at different points in time. This is confirmed when she says that by them taking the stone from her dimension/universe, they would be fucked even though the main timeline needs it.

Therefore, Steve actually jumped to an alternate universe/dimension and would have no ability to interact with Sam or Bucky in the main timeline after the fact as he was in a different universe than them.

IDK, I get what they were going for but it seemed like a clusterfuck.

This is going to last as long as the good friend Ben Kenobi meme, I can feel it.

Attached: 1556378201962.png (1080x1920, 3.59M)

Nobody would have believed him, all the facts were in the alphabet agencies face they just ignored him. At best someone looking in after the event would have noticed they got an eerily correct warning before the fact

>5000 people out of billions mattering