>dc universe has all dc movies and shows
>also has really good original shows like doom patrol
>AND costs much less
>netflix lost most of their popular shows and is now increasing prices
Tbh I'm probably going to drop netflix when I'm done with Into the Badlands
It's all downhill for them from here

Attached: netflix.png (1600x900, 41K)

Lmao I saw the N and didn’t even realize it was Netflix

I think Netflix are just building a company to sell to one of the bigger companies.

They are $12.3 billion in debt and "have not paid down any significant amount of that debt" according to Vanity.

Sounds great if you have kids, what are they going to do in terms of content marketed towards adults?

Seems like these two services are facing entirely different demographics. Netflix for Boomers and Millennials, Disney for Zoomers,

I bet Google will buy them and integrate it with youtube. It sounds outlandish right now, but once Disney makes its move, investors will lose confidence in the value of netflix and their stock will tumble, Google needs another foot in the content door. Youtube Red is a bad joke.

I've begun renting dvds from the library
streaming is trash and will be worse with tiered internet and segregated brands. they are all shit.

lmao netflix is working on so many big franchises right now

>resident evil tv show
>live action cowboy bebop
>witcher tv show
>narnia tv show
>jupiters legacy (capeshit show)
>locke and key tv show
>live action sword art online

>not just pirating all of this shit

>but once Disney makes its move, investors will lose confidence in the value of netflix and their stock will tumble
except investors all already know what Disney is doing

>acting like they won't fuck it all up like they have with most other netflix originals

>streaming is trash and will be worse with tiered internet
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Bojack is still better than any show Disney will have

they're not trying to pay it down, they keep taking on more to invest in long term projects, but they're not losing money on a month to month basis, that's why their stock is high and investors aren't shitting themselves. Yea Forums accountants just see the word debt and a number and assume they're going down any second, when really you need to think of it more like a mortgage. they'll probably opt to take on even more in future, as their subcriber numbers and income keep growing.

>They are $12.3 billion in debt and "have not paid down any significant amount of that debt"
Are you aware of what the US federal government has been doing for decades?

I think you don't understand how businesses work.
It's not that Netflix can't pay that debt back, it absolutely can. It's just better use of their money for the long term to invest everything into their business for more growth. Reason they can do this is because Netflix still has enormous future earning potential so any shareholder or creditor will see this as a smart decision and they will not be worried about not getting their money back. Even with Disney joining the fray, Netflix will continue to dominate.

And they just canceled Santa Clarita diet too. Netflix is slipping.

5g will be tiered, fast lane service will be a thing with big isps for streaming and video games. why would I browse Netflix dogshit catalogue when its a premium expense to do so, doubly so with price hikes and data overage fees otherwise. streaming video service are going to die.

fuck netflix and fuck shills

Attached: 1555445329808.jpg (317x432, 24K)

facts but Netflix is gonna fuck it

yeah, this is an insane prediction

Also, how much of a zoomer are you? Who primarily views netflix or other streaming services on mobile data?

quality of subjective, but their originals are pretty popular

Attached: Capture.png (863x561, 653K)

seriously, the disney shills are getting out of hand

And my Plex server will have all that shit for free.

tell us more oh great enlightened one