Movies about extraterrestrial life?

movies about extraterrestrial life?

Attached: photo_2019-04-27_17-51-46.jpg (1270x780, 225K)

I come in Sneadce.

What are we looking at?

woah dude pebbles and maybe perhaps a bug exoskelly.
Sure was worth all those billions.

our ancients

I mean, knowing for sure that life is not nearly as scarce as we think across the universe would be a pretty big existential moment for mankind. What else are you gonna spend those billions on? Welfare for single moms and niggers? Jewish wars in the middle east?

quick rundown?

improving our current situation.
figuring out that aliens are real takes about two braincells.

>would be a pretty big existential moment for mankind
it would lead to mass suicide and probably trigger WW3. if they ever find evidence they wont reveal it.

>spending money on researching the universe is a bad thing

kys

If it is an exoskeleton, it will have been worth every penny to discover it

yes. We will never explore space like your reddit sci-fi telld you.
Get real, stupid, our only shot at survival is robots.

Attached: womeninscience.jpg (1873x1200, 919K)

Democrats social engineering and 3rd-world birthrates have fucked the entire future of humanity, and have stolen the real space age from us before it ever began.

I still don't see anything except the vague shape of a human on a microscopic scale

Attached: 1555535072256.jpg (805x790, 59K)

>that black man
if only you knew...

lmao fuck no. Who gives a shit about mars bugs?

>figuring out that aliens are real takes about two braincells.
you can do that statistically all you want, but until you have actual demonstrable proof it will always be an abstraction to people
PROOF, real, undeniable proof of extraterrestrial life will be a game changer

probably not, what makes you think so?

>Democrats social engineering and 3rd-world birthrates have fucked the entire future of humanity, and have stolen the real space age from us before it ever began.
pretty much this, the solar system was the next frontier that the west, eastern europe/russia and china should be racing towards, but it all got fucked many decades ago by the degeneration and subversion of the west

>Sure was worth all those billions.
yeah dude all that real shit was totally worth all that fake money

my ancestor ;)

Generally I'm against big government spending because they tend to shovel money at retarded shit like promoting feminism in africa or making sure that airports have prayer spaces or whatever kind of bullshit they're into that week. However, NASA and military R&D are the most significant sources of downstream innovation in the history of mankind. I'm fine with throwing money at them to come up with cool space shit and military shit because ten years later it hits applications in the civilian markets and the world gets that little bit better.

>what are taxes

remember Obama said that unless tech and aerospace got diversity, there would be a "creative drain" that would hurt us.

Attached: 1550863415145.jpg (960x1382, 309K)

>duddeee the universe is so big and earth is so small like it’s all irrelevant and doesn’t matter
Imagine actually being this much of a fucking brainlet pseud

>cool space shit
space stopped being cool 50 years ago and all our current tech is worse.
They literally don't know how Rocketdyne F1s were built because the engineers whose job that was died.

Attached: e73ebd75b65a958b4b81a135d84b1a0550f25209336898b17c45c0fd5103c67e.png (1351x1783, 565K)

Thank the left for it. They decided aerospace was too white and male, so they sought to hijack it (along with the rest of STEM) who see science more as a social justice issue than a science issue.

That kills innovation.

space exploration will be done with nanobot swarms, grey goo. Flesh and space don't mix.

That's why spacecraft need to get better.

So depressing about the F1's

Ruskies thought they found something on Venus a few years ago.

They probably did.

if that is really part of a animal then this means that life isn´t as raw in the universe as we had thought, which means we are basically fucked and that intelligent life will eventually always destroy it self otherwise we would have met other smart aliens long ago

>They literally don't know how Rocketdyne F1s were built because the engineers whose job that was died.
at least nasa now is more diverse then ever and has more women then men working there