Don't mind me, just the best part of two Avengers movies passing through

Don't mind me, just the best part of two Avengers movies passing through

Attached: hawkeye_timeline.png (1200x680, 1.62M)

*sips dead family*

Damn the wall hit this nigga hard

What do you think his qt wife thought of his edgelord tats and the fact that he brutally killed thousands of people

Renner had a stupid face. Hawkeye was alright though. The opening was pretty accurate to how people would probably react.

He's nearly 50 senpai

>best character is a goodboy American patriot living on a farm with his nuclear family

What did Disney mean by this?

what a fucking waste, shouldve explored the ronin path more

he's such a shitty character if he's so good with a bow why the fuck doesn't he just use guns? also he's just a stupid human with no powers another trash character

He looks quite gud. A hardened old man

Why did they never give him his own spinoff movie despite appearing in these movies for 7 years?

>white farm boy loses his family and becomes incel spree killer

I've not really watched many of the marvel films, but genuine question- what is the value of these characters to the avengers who aren't "superhumans"? I don't see how characters like him and black widow can really contribute anything when they're alongside and up against literal gods

Antman is the best part of Endgame though and being the best part of Ultron isn't anything to shout about.

renner is the only real actor in the entire capeshit cycle

>he's just a stupid human with no powers
That's exactly the point of his character though. Most people within the universe aren't going to get lucky with radiation or a secret serum. Hawkeye is there to provide hope, to show people within the universe what they can achieve with hard work.

I was hype as all hell at first because I thought Antman was going to be the main character of Endgame.

but they can't he would have died ages ago iron man could cut him in half in a moment that's such a bullshit message his character simply doesn't work. humans would get mashed. they avoid showing bystanders in these shows much but the body count in the MCU should be pretty fucking huge

He is for the second 30 minutes, which is more than most of the New Avengers got.

I can't tell if you are angry or just terrible at English.

Why did they fuck up his hair so bad?

Paul Rudd is a jew though
and he's an annoying presence

Only character in these movies that feels like a real relatable person. Just a dad who’s good with arrows.

Why didn't Tony get him an Iron suit?

Why didn't Tony and Hank give everyone a combo iron man/ant man suit?