Man BEATEN for SPOILING Avengers:ENDGAME

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6966361/Man-pictured-beaten-attacked-loudly-revealing-spoilers-new-Avengers-movie.html

Reminder that Yea Forums will and defends this kind of action.Nuke this planet already

Attached: 1556365894533.jpg (750x1051, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtZNzcHpWqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying
this won't be anything except a chance for slactivists on twitter to grandstand about "toxic" fans

Attached: 0486593769.png (236x270, 191K)

>spoiling
>a superhero movie

I don't even inted to watch Joker after seeing this,it will be 10x time worse

Attached: 1556322040502_0.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

>Yea Forums
Update your copypasta. This is Yea Forums.

>random loser on 4channel thinks he's deep.jpg
And you actually saved the screenshot. How embarrassing

No faggot,I actually meant Yea Forums,those fags defend this kind of behavior.

>when you try to troll irl and don't realize other people can beat you up when you aren't hiding behind a computer
lol

Based. Be a cunt get dunk'd

what's the surprise ending? the good guys win, the bad guy dies, one or two good guys die along the way

I think superhero movies are absolute fucking shite but people should absolutely be beatun up for being a complete and utter knob. Let people enjoy what they like in peace and there are fewer problems in the world.

good. the guy was being an obnoxious faggot in public and got his ass beat. who cares about spoilers, we need to keep the stupid in check

cringe

You're entirely wrong, and you should kys for being so moronic. It's actually unreal how stupid you are you piece of shit.

>tldr: Psychopolitics

Actually, it is you who is the one that is wrong.

There's nothing gay about bullying manchildren. They deserve it, and so do you you fucking capeshitter faggot.

DELETE THIS

It's a clowny clown world out there

Attached: 372726.jpg (851x851, 102K)

PERFECTLY BALANCED

Hur Hur, I'm on your side retard. I don't watch the trash

>try to "bully" "manchildren"
>get ass handed to you
lol

beating up the guy won't unspoil the movie for you lol

Nice ad hominem
Spoiling movies in the theater like that is a huge dick move.

Well deserved. The only thing more childish than being a capeshit fanatic is going WOW DUDE I SPOILED IT FOR U HAHAHA IM SO EDGY. Being edgy and cuntish is the epitome of a dumb teenager's identity.

Only watched the first Avengers btw won't see this one btw your arguments are null btw

I think the beating the guy up is an overreaction, but he had it coming

This. If you want to act like a cunt, better expect people to treat you like a cunt and knock some fucking sense into you.

Based as FUCK
Anyone who spoils the most important film of the century deserves everything that's coming to them

Spoiling anything is being a blatant autistic asshole who enjoys reveling in the pain or disappointment in others. There is NOTHING about doing this kind of shit that makes it an endearing quality. You are a jerk off, plain and simple, clearly no one fucking likes you, and this ass beating is well deserved.

No it isn't. Being a little faggot who hands money over to a satanic company like Disney is a huge dick move.
Fuck off basedboy capeshit faggotass retard.

Good,yesterday I watched Endgame with my friends and a couple spoiled the ending. We followed them to the parking lot and beaten him and then his gf and spit on them.

ATTENTION SHOPPUHS

very hero like beating up civilians. those shouldn't even be called fans, not even a capeshitter, just the logic behind it doesn't get me.

>an annoying asshole got whupped for being an annoying asshole
Good.

>Defending basedboys
Wow Yea Forums really drank the onions on this one.

Exactly this

What's the surprise ending?

>crying because a cunt got punch
Hey everyone, look at this tremendous faggot!

What is even worth spoiling though?
It's not a fucking M Night Shyamalan movie. Why even bother with the trouble when it amounts to
>the good guys win

This is actually pretty good. People who spoil films are the scum of the earth. Hope he gets raped by a polar bear.

>go someplace where people are trying to have a good time
>ruin it
>they ruin your good time
what's the problem here?

absolutely based I hope the spoiled nerds spend the night in the tank
youtube.com/watch?v=XtZNzcHpWqM

Attached: 56486794.gif (399x369, 39K)

>Defending disney
>Defending manchildren
>Calling anyone else a faggot
Nice try.

Big CGI battle and Thanos dies. You would never guess that.

That's not a superhero like behaviour, is it? The same people will go on twitter and post some bullshit about how the product targeted for profit changed them into a better person.

The only thing I didn't see it coming was fat thor

What a thrid world opinion. Go watch some more children fairy tales with time travel.

You have to remember these are capeshitters. They are so used to the formula that any minor deviation from it is a huge deal for them.

No, beating him up is the only way to teach him what he did was wrong. Otherwise he will spoil all the time.

Lmao the guy that got the shit beaten out of him is probably one of the retards on this board that kept saying he was going to spoil the movie in front of everyone

Literally nothing wrong with spoiling kids movies if everyone in the line is an "adult"

>beta male can’t defend himself after confronting someone
>Yea Forums will literally unironically defend this person
This guy is perfect metaphor for Yea Forums. As pathetic as capeshitters are, Yea Forums is worse because they just spend all day in their echo chamber acting all high and mighty because they’re too good to enjoy a children’s film

THIS

This fuckin kek. If you can't defend yourself against these manchildren you're an embarrassment

He dies in the first 15 mins idiot

Have sex. No seriously.

Based, Basedboys are pathetic but incel posters are just unhuman and deserve everything coming their way

serves him right for ruining the pot

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-27 at 16.18.30.png (666x828, 476K)

How could people still care for spoilers when half of the movie has been spoiled by trailers, announcements and contract signings?

RDJ wanted to quit. Hiddleston has a TV show so he comes back, Holland too. New GOTG soon so all of them come back anyway. Thanos dies because, they won't have another avenger's movie for a while. This was all obvious.

>saying something about a movie justifies getting beat
ask me how I know you're americans

Attached: 1554117530759.jpg (399x503, 24K)

So go out and give it a try, faggot. Film it, too. I'd love to see their reactions.

The first 15 minutes is not the ending stupid néger

Id beat the fuck out of any virgin on here who wants to spoil a movie Ive been waiting 10 years for

Has nothing to do with Disney, or the state of mind of the person that delivered that well deserved asskicking. You spoil anything that people enjoy, you're a dick and borderline sociopath looking for cheap laughs.

undderrrated

>Go with the full intent of ruining an experience for tons of people
>Expect no repercussions whatsoever
It's so obvious this dumbass spends most of his time acting tough behind a monitor

If you act like an ass in public on purpose yes, you should get your ass beat. The story in the OP didn't take place in America. Learn to read.

God laughs everytime a basedboy has his capeshit spoiled. I spent an entire day spoiling endgame for people.

I'd like to try. But I'll have to wait to take the first hit so that I can justify self defense to beat the crap out of some capeshiter.

Chat shit get banged, as they say.

Most people can’t see two feet in front of them.

This type of mentality is why white kids are bullied lel

*beats you up for being a big poopy head*
Heh not so tough now eh big guy?

Do you realize how absurd this is? You're saying people should be beaten for revealing what happens in a movie. Just because it's a twist doesn't mean it isn't exactly like everything else that happens in the movie. What's to stop people from being beaten for giving any bit of information? It's a slippery slope my friend
The only time violence should be used is in a response to violence

Go for it. Don't be a pussy.

tone dies.

You're totally not a basement dwelling autist with zero friends.

what was his end game?

What a loser, and the fact you put your name as “Deus Volt”.

> daily mail

Fake news central

This is fucking embarrassing.
>you basically have cultural narrative context being created by literal abstract machinations **who may or may not be intelligent.**
lol
>It's one reason why social justice stuff is hitting so hard now despite the fact that america is an otherwise pretty prosperous country with no major problems causing anyone to starve.
People always look for things to complain about, it's human behavior. It's why the phrase "first world problems" exist for everything, not just gender identity stuff. The amount of traffic I have to sit through to get to work can be frustrating, and I can rant about it, despite living an insanely wealthy (by 950 AD) standards.
>people have their lives contextualized by inhuman machinations
Now it's literally delved into "what the fuck are you talking about"-tier that takes earlier concepts and tries to jam a square peg into a round hole.

This shit is the rantings of an autodidact who think he's ""figured it out."" It reads like an 18 year old spewing nonsense or a 25 year old who's lost his grip on reality and possibly has onset schizophrenia. is fucking spot on. What's worse than the user who posted it is the user who thought "woahhh" and saved it.

Imagine reading even one word of this drivel.

Man this is fucked up,I get it,it was a dick move but couldn't they just swear at him or so? Why beat him for spoiling a fucking movie? What if he calls the police? What if he ends up in hospital or worse he dies because of that fight...what happens next? They(You) go to jail? And for what fucking reason...for spoiler of a shit children movie. Why not act mature? I get it,we end up in a fight in serious manners but not this shit.

>God laughs
Here we go

>using a fucking video game while you're rambling on Yea Forums of all places to prove how smrt you is
lmao what a dork.

Attached: 1453585969209.jpg (331x450, 19K)

yikes

Did 4 years of boxing with regular sparring. That would turn ugly actually and not funny anymore.

Literally why give a shit about some retard you'll never know

Making fun of superhero movies when you’re a bible fag

Kek they'd just swarm you and you'd get destroyed

the joker plot is already spoiled

nothing special, no twist just joker turning into joker because society

>The only time violence should be used is in a response to violence

/ \
READ IT II

Why would people care about having it spoiled? It's a fucking comic book movie. These movies aren't huge into storyline and plot--they're zany and action filled fests. It's like trying to spoil some scene in Die Hard. Yeah, I mean I guess some aspect about the movie now is known before watching the movie, but it's not like it changes everything.

This could happen to anybody though

Violence has never been more justified. People deserve capital punishment for ruining the most important cultural event of the century.

I thought the twist is that the movie joker influences a kid who eventually turns into the real joker.

It has less to do with the movie and the spoilers and more about respect. I don't know the full story, but if I had to guess, the people who beat the spoiler up were probably lower, working class types. They're treated like shit all week and then when the weekend comes and they go to the theater to treat themselves (with what little money they have), some laughing asshole tries to ruin it for them. The one nice thing they get all week and some absolute cunt tries to shit on it. Yeah, some people aren't going to be able to shrug that off. For some people, that's going to be an event that causes them to snap and take out their frustrations on that loud, abrasive dick who is laughing in their faces.
Maybe don't be a jerk to innocent people on purpose because an internet forum doesn't like a movie and you won't get beaten up.

>be a cunt to people publicly
>Yea Forums: "why people so mad. He dindu anythin"

>Inb4 defending disney

FUCK DISNEY AND FUCK SPOILER FAGS

This kind of thinking is terrible and detrimental to society once everyone starts adopting that behavior. In a way though I agree it's fine now because the West is already too far gone, ironically partly due to subscribing to the same mode of thought.

That's what he gets.

Then you should really go for it, Mr. Boxer. Take some videos of it. Please. I could use a good laugh, and I will laugh whether you beat them or they beat you.

Insanity defense, like if you caught a man raping your daughter and your blood boiled into absolute rage and you momentarily snapped. It's completely understandable. I don't know why this is hard for you to comprehend.

So then you should be glad that people are punching cunts and thus teaching them not to be cunts and possibly preventing future cunts, right?

>date: 2017

*yawn*

I'm glad I stopped falling for happenings and prediction homosexuality years ago

I like that that faggot dropped his faggot name the moment you mocked it.

Those are two different cases though. I would kill anyone who tries to hurt my friends and family but beating someone for spoiling a movie? That's just stupid.

nice digits and congrats on the yous from triggered marxist demons

Why is it okay in one scenario but it's stupid in another scenario?

This is what happens when keyboard warriors step outside of their basements

lmao what is with people and their superhero movies, it's not like it was game of thrones

Ask me how I know you have twelve inch arms

I don't want to read through the archive what are the spoilers niggers.

nah

the kid in the trailer is batman as a kid at his parents funeral

Lmao imagine being such a fanatic for capeshit you beat people for free speech

there is a lot of bullshit there, but he's right about some things, like marketing, things like star wars, capeshit become some fucking cults, etc.

Attached: 1556195901491.jpg (480x360, 55K)

How is it not okay? Let's say someone comes and rapes your wife and children...what would you do?
You would beat them,torture them and kill them.

Now let's say someone spoils a movie.What are you gonna do?
Do the same above? Or ignore and go on?

>ITT: that kid who used to run his mouth talking shit who would then run and cry to teacher every time he got hit

Nobody is turning cape into a cult.

>t. proud Porg collection owners

MCU faggots trully are a plague.

>condoning violence
And this is why you're that r-tard who got held back and never amounted to anything but mow grass, rape women, and pray to Carcosa.

I don't watch this shite but what I've drawn from one post is that Thanos dies for real during some big gay fight. Is that honestly a hard spoiler warranting someone getting beaten half to death over it or is there more? Probably the latter since nobody, not even capeshit tards, would be stupid enough to think Thanos wouldn't die. The other main cast members probably get killed off too.

yes, they are, look at OP pic, look at places like reddit, twitter who defend and how they react to capeshit, like is the next Coming of Jesus fukcing Christ.

Attached: 1556257288248.jpg (408x408, 35K)

incel rants are the most boring ones

He looks fine to me. Im not surprised that marvel fags couldn't beat up a tiny asian

>capeshitters are literally etsubatsu tier autistic when it comes to their sacred capeshit cow
Lmao its like saying eating a steak in Hindu India.

capeshitters killing each other
Beyond based

>condoning acting like a dick
Also, this isn't reddit. You can say retard here, you fucking retard.

I can't say I feel sympathy for him. Not that I condone violence, but maybe he'll think twice next time he tries to pull a similar stunt. It's easy enough to avoid sociopaths online who go out of their way to spoil the story to anything that somebody might be looking forward towards; Distance yourself from social media a few days in advance given how likely it is for some third world country to get leaks before the official release. I don't know why people are pointing their finger specifically at superhero movies when they know damn well it's not exclusive to them, and trying to justify their position as if they have some moral superiority over people who might enjoy them is ridiculous. Alas, it just loops back to the whole sociopath deal and that there's really no point trying to argue it they're going to refuse to be convinced.

I have never ever seen a more reddit post in my life
It's too reddit even for reddit

Attached: 1552909900201.gif (607x609, 754K)

A Twitch channel I follow (yes I'm a faggot) split its chat into two rooms to avoid Endgame spoilers. I said in the non-subscribers chat "I can't believe how stupid it is that chat is divided because of a kid's movie" and got timed out for it.

I think (they've) done it guys. The vast majority of us are now full blown manchildren.

>act like an ass
>people treat you like one
wow

We know, faggot, grow up.

>thinking violence is bad now means you're Reddit
Also there's so much cross-posting between 4channel and Reddit that it doesn't matter.

what is there to spoil did people think that the good guys weren't going to win in a comic book movie

>now
It always meant you're Reddit.

Imagine being so mad for a shitty kids movie

You don't even try
Lurk, for the love of everything that is holy on earth

Fpbp

>Lurk, for the love of everything that is holy on earth
What does this even mean?

imagine forming a mob and beating up somebody because he spoiled the latest episode of peppa pig.

fucking clown world.

Absolutely this. Who the fuck can stomach 3 hours of it? It's .1 on IMDB away from tying with Blue Planet II somehow as well. I'd rather watch 3 episode of interesting wildlife and Attenborough than some queer capeshit.

Attached: 1552759305570-0.webm (720x404, 249K)

www.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-6966361%2FAvengers-fans-rape-AND-partially-consume-man-spoiled-ending-Avengers-End-Game.html

Jesus christ

Hey we dont fuckin know that okay
The screen turns black thats it
Thats fuckin it
Capice?

Fuck these retards. If a movie isn't enjoyable once you know what happens that means it has shit rewatch value and can't hold its self up without "le epic twists and turns Reddit never saw coming"

"GOOD GUYS WIN!"
"I WILL MURDER YOU TO DEATH!"
God bless America!

Is it just me... or is it getting crazier out there?

Attached: 1554745617291.jpg (1024x908, 59K)