Has anyone else on Yea Forums not gotten into the superhero craze...

Has anyone else on Yea Forums not gotten into the superhero craze? I haven't seen one since Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy.

Attached: green goblin spiderman.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>IMPRESSIVE, FOR A GOY

Yes, there are still some grown ups on this board, although we're outnumbered 30:1

Yeah I never really got on board with the capeshit. I was always a Star Wars / Star Trek nerd though.

The last one I gave a shit about was spiderman 2. As soon as I find out someone is into these gay movies I nearly lose all respect for the guy. On one hand, I get it, its a mindless fun action flick...but how fucking many of these mindless dumb actions flicks can you stomach before you realize youre watching the same movie with a different coat of paint every time? Oh right, an infinite amount because the goyim really are cattle.

All of the box office spam and fan service obsession shows that the business formula works. It's a shame, really. There's an entire world of great cinema being overlooked by the next big generic release.

I never liked superhero comic books or any of that, but the spiderman movies and TDK were nice movies with real themes everyone could enjoy
marvel capeshit now is only profitable because it has characters people like, I imagine most wouldn't sit through such poorly made stuff if it was an original concept. I mean if you delve into it there's not much to enjoy besides the characters you already like, it's power-rangers tier
the only thing I've seen after TDK was man of steel I caught on tv, it was alright

No you're the only person ever well done

This

Reddit + Disney invaded big time

its pretty bad since its all the same shit

>Reddit + Disney invaded big time

Endgame is going to make close to $350M this weekend in the US alone and around $1 Billion worldwide in 3 days. You that delusional that it is only reddit users?

Last one I enjoyed was doctor strange. Maybe I was into the genre once but not anymore. I don't even care about the avengers spoilers.

>he can't deconstruct meta-rhetorical questions
get off my board

You're not special just because you don't like shit made for kids

I saw a part of The Avengers on the plane the other day. I fell asleep. I don't understand how people get emotionally invested in this stuff.

I actively avoid superhero stuff and only enjoy SW because it's a huge lolcow how they manage to fall at every turn.
But I'm also a huge weeb, but fuck shonen shit.
I guess I'll never be cool.

I never saw any MCU capeshit past Iron Man
Never saw any DCU capeshit
Only liked the Burton and Nolan's Batman movies
MCU can never top Spider Man 2

Attached: henry cia.png (2560x1440, 2.29M)

Ive seen infinity war and thats it. I dont get the craze either

I've seen a few of them with others and enjoyed them but they're not something I'd personally choose to watch. Except Batman Returns.

Never seen one since Endgame !

Does the new Jogger movie count as capeshit?

Attached: IMG_4036.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

Only if he doesn't say it.

I had the same reaction. The end fight was at least entertaining. But the rest was pure garbage. I haven't seen Endgame yet, but I expect more of the same.

It’s literally just people’s action figures banging together on screen and that’s why they watch it

There's something about Raimi's dialogue and how he shoots actions that's great. To answer your qeustion, I did get into it. It's barely once every 3 months and they're pretty good timewasters at least.

I fucking love capeshit and Im mad glad Im not locked in by own mind like 50 percent of Yea Forums

Attached: thanos.gif (800x371, 1.38M)

Alright i finally decided to use filters man. I wouldn't mind hiding a few threads whenever i open this board but this sw and capeshit cancer is too much for even me to handle.

I am using 4chanX so i would much appreciate if you post your anti capeshit+SW filters.

Attached: jesus the end is really fucking nigh.png (500x647, 191K)

I don't know why Yea Forums keeps making these threads when they obviously hate them.

I saw Raimi's Spiderman 1 and 2 in theaters. I was already a hipster at 16 because of muh Heath Jogger and hated TDK series. I have never seen any capeshit since. I do however like TDK series in retrospect, it's a solid 5/10 for me and I rank my kinos tough

The last superhero movie I saw was the first Avengers movie. That's when I truly realized that every superhero movie is exactly the same

Haven't watched one since avengers, but dont care if others like it

Back when it was one or two superhero movies a year it was fine but now we get like one a month and I can't be assed to keep up.

I unironically liked Ant-Man a lot but I also dislike the Call of Duty theory of yearly releases. I'm autistic enough to be into comics and the stuff I'd want to see adapted would probably be shit (Moon Knight, Swamp Thing) or have already been shit (Doctor Doom, Ghost Rider).

>Watch Endgame because friends invited me and we were later going to a bar to drink beer
>See epicboys and 300lbs slobs with avengers shirts jump around
>Le Fe Man dies
>People around me start to actually cry
>Can't help but laugh audibly
Why do people take these stupid manchild movies so seriously? That funeral scene was fucking awkward anyway

Attached: 1556129047561.png (782x758, 127K)

I used to come here to browse for kinos to watch and kinos to discuss. I can't find movies anymore now that every other thread is either GoT or superhero shit. What a shame.

Attached: 1551913984508.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Why is that though? That was the same reason I came here and it's only gotten worse. Capeshit and GOT should only get one thread each.

I'm surprised I haven't seen a criterion thread in such a long time I don't follow those releases but there were threads for a while

It's the trickle down from the 2016 election with pol at the top. There's that graph image out there showing it

>not searching for sopranos threads

Attached: 1554330347255.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Tired of capeshit. When Spider-Man came out it was exciting because it was a novelty. Comic book movies where rare. So it was cool seeing a character I read as a kid on the big screen with Elman’s epic score.

Now all there is capeshit movies.

The last one I saw was X-men First Class. I fell asleep through the last half of the movie and vowed never to see another one

It's programmed culture. It's the "glitch" in our universe. I have never met anyone that enjoys a superhero movie. It's what you read about online but can never find quantifiable proof for.
This applies to most forms of media like games and music too. Actually liking someone like "Post Malone" when it comes to music or liking "Assassins Creed" when it comes to videogames are examples of this. They are so devoid of quality and you read about people online considering them to be an authentic form of expression from the creator but you never meet these people because they are not real.

Capekino I've seen
>Raimi trilogy
>The Dark Knight + The Dark Knight Rises
>The Crow

Capeshit I've seen
>Hulk
>Thor

Attached: 1468348199652.jpg (832x690, 130K)

Too much real kino out there, son

Attached: 741A004C-2EC8-4A5D-ABE6-5802A96FE24A.jpg (1280x1280, 188K)

I watched the big short last night and it was really good.

Attached: ooss.jpg (275x183, 7K)

that's actually what i say.
why spend 2.5-3h watching SW or some Marvel movie when i could watch instead some Mallick or Kurosawa?