So, is she going to be Iron(wo)man from now?

So, is she going to be Iron(wo)man from now?

I honestly don't mind much, better her as the main female lead for the franchise than Captain Marlel

Attached: 9599311a4886eb7090fa2621d42aba18.jpg (892x1080, 155K)

No it's going to be Iron Lad. That kid from Iron Man 3

>white male
Lol fat chance

she's not smart though, she would basically need to live off all from tony's inventions and the only thing she brings to the table is shooting lasers and flying (much like Captain Marvel I guess)

They can write him as a trannie, problem solved.

Paltrow is about 20 years too old. She looks like shit.

i like her more than iron man desu

I felt like a jerk but the only thing I could think every time she was on screen was "jesus christ she's old"

as if Goop will sign on to do anything more than cameos. you'll probably never see her again

It’s going to be Tony’s daughter in the movie

>you can rest now

Attached: 1434476164801.jpg (597x519, 53K)

Riri Williams is. In the comics she reverse engineered one of Tony's and she is one of the the smartest people Marvel. We'll be sure to get a mention/glimpse of her in phase 4 and she will fully join the (New) Avengers in Phase 5

HER NAME IS RESCUE YOU FUCKING RETARD

Just call her Iron Maiden and be done with it

kill yourself

go fuck yourself you fucking retarded zoomer, her name is RESCUE

Wouldn't that need a huge time skip?

Deaging technology is a thing. Samuel l Jackson is 70 but they made him look like 30.

They already have Riri without being Riri in the form of Black Panther's sister, the character would be kinda redundant.

... or perhaps BP's sister will take over the identity of Ironman.

>proof tony stark has a heart...

FUCK

Attached: 1492730635138l.jpg (588x631, 33K)

>caring this much about children's movies
Pretty embarrassing lad. I bet reddit is more your style.

>Watches little kids comic book superhero movies
>Yeah, I'm 18+, why?

Attached: file.png (422x425, 303K)

What about Black Panthers sister? She's already in the movies and Marvel wouldn't have to add ANOTHER super smart character

I think the better question is what you're doing on an 18+ site. Little kids aren't allowed to be here y'know?

Her name is DETOXWOMAN. She cleanses the need for money from bored housewives everywhere by selling them tap water calling it "Defense lotion" and murders dumb women by telling them to put stone eggs inside their vaginas.

idgaf, besides GOTG 3 I'm done after Endgame

Imagine going from literal secretary to CEO and superhero all because you have a vagina

It's like Bezos' wife who will become the worlds richest woman just by divorcing him.

Why is pride such an alien concept to women?

No love for Far From Home?

>idgaf, besides GOTG 3 I'm done after Endgame
LMAO. Imagine watching capeshit and then pretending you're too good for certain movies
Pic related is you.

Attached: file.png (904x960, 813K)