Endgame

>AAAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEE! SPARE ME I BEG YOUUUUUUUUU!
what the fuck was her problem?

Attached: AHHHH.jpg (1821x2160, 342K)

Why was she even in the movie? Absolutely disposable

Look at that fucking face

What a cunt

friendly reminder that Thanos WITHOUT HELP OF STONES threw her around like a fucking ragdoll. when she came back, he decided to get rid of her with the powerstone.

based Thanos. fuck that bitch *dabs*

so she kills thanos? I NEVER SAW THAT COMING LOL

nope.

dude she had like 3 minutes of screentime and you alt right incels are still mad at her

its so amusing

To be honest these 3 minutes felt shoehorned as fuck.
>Where the fuck were you?
>Uuuuh, on other planets WITHOUT Avengers, duh.
>Also i need to leave because i'm so overpowered the writers literally need to send me at the other end of the galaxy for the plot to work
>HERE I COME TO DO THE EXACT SAME SHIT I DID IN MY MOVIE

Attached: 1436025622948.png (359x414, 152K)

Thanos getting soloed by her and Wanda was a joke

No, Iron Man does

Same reason she got a movie before Endgame. She's going to be the new main character in MCU and replace Robert Downjey Jr.

Thanos plucking the power stone out of the gauntlet to punch her was kino as fuck

Meanwhile the female character that people actually care about like Widow take a back to seat to Captain Boring over there.

Captain Marvel and Brie Larson can both die in a fire.

He could throw her as much as he wanted. It wouldn't hurt her. He headbutted her and she didn't even blink.

She was absolutely the most annoying part of the movie, every scene she was in. Thankfully, the directors kept her screen presence to a minimum with some "I'll be gone a long time" deus ex bullshit.

This, Thanos a shit

By Wanda makes sense at least.

You dumb faggots will cry about this shit for months won't you?

Yes, I was disappointed by how lame Endgame turned out. It wasn't;t bad, but it was the weakest Avengers movie since Ultron. The SJW shit was very apparent.

He overpowered her bud. With and without stones.

She just makes me cringe constantly. I cant recall any other actor/actress that gave off this shit-tier vibe.

>Also i need to leave because i'm so overpowered the writers literally need to send me at the other end of the galaxy for the plot to work
That's Strange who had to be waterbending to keep him away from the Final Battle for being too OP.

both of them have power from infinity stones. Wanda not picking thanos up to crush him at the beginning was an even bigger joke.

Nobody, not even Thanos, deserves to be killed by that bitch.

Imagine getting mad at a movie you haven't even seen because screencap posted on an anonymous image board.

I clapped

Attached: 1556176064839.webm (574x240, 1.88M)

Marvel deserves to be killed by her 2bh

>give a woman super powers
>she immediately becomes permanently angry insufferable cunt
Figures.

I'm honestly more mad about the Fortnite and the "Thor is fat lmao" jokes than about Captain Mehrvel.

Attached: 1515174447696.jpg (800x800, 58K)

Thats just shit writing where the powers and limitations are too vague so they have to incorporate weird title plot devices.
>Thor got fat
>CM is somewhere far away
>Strange is distracted by a flood

Yeah, I'm sure the Fortnite thing won't become dated.

man I was pissed we didn't get strange on the front lines doing more magic bullshit

They really made her that strong? Even Superman has red sun and kryptonite. I hate going full incel, but fuck off with this strong woman bullshit.

It already is, also dont' forget the new zeland killer played fortnite

fortnite is very badly seen by adults nowadays

>Implying anyone cares enough to watch this again

Captain Marvel's only weakness is hubris.

she can also fly around faster than light

Wanda is insanely powerful in the comics, that didnt shocked me

>Fortnite is canon in the Avengers universe
>there was a Thanos event in Fortnite
>the Fortnite developers unironically put a real-life genocidal supervillain in their game and made him dab

Attached: file.png (686x751, 790K)

I will download it for the start of the battle with all the portals opening, not gonna lie.

Wanda was far stronger.

Probably not, she’s lacking in charisma

>soloed
>by two people

They needed to nerf her for the movie then. Thor, Strange, and Hulk have all done some insane shit in the comics. Given how much they have been willing to deviate, there is nothing wrong with balancing some of the characters.

Don't forget that someone also dabs in Endgame

true

>real-life
user, I...

Funnily enough 2 out of those 3 you mentioned are in the top 3 of the strongest characters.

Top 3 are clearly Strange, Thor and Wanda, then powergap with Captain Marvel as 4th, then powergap with Hulk as 5th. The first 2 are so broken one had to become a fat NEET and the other had to be distracted by a waterfall too keep him away from the battle.

why nobody mention that thanos was worthy too?

Attached: file.png (1081x739, 727K)

>not knowing that Wanda is "lol reality xD" tier along with Strange and Vision

In the movie's diegesis you absolute retard.