How are these movies still popular?

How are these movies still popular?

There is no risk, no danger.

You know in the end that the good guys will live. That's the entire point of this genre, all suspense is fake.

Is it only the visuals you care about?

Attached: 10387823939.jpg (1437x894, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow you're so smart, user. Are you a genius or an enlightened being or something? You must be drowning in pussy with that brain of yours.

but hitler died.

>the good guys will live
>half the people in this picture are fucking dead and gone

Attached: avengers-endgame-spoilers-ending-explained-who-dies.jpg (1300x651, 96K)

And you are even smarter and cooler, sure.

Can you even explain the appeal of these movies to you? Do you just get high and watch the visuals or do you follow the story?

You think they will stay that way? You fell for it after infinity war aswell I'm guessing?

The reward is the journey, not the ending.
They're also fun and very well made movies.
Have sex.

>2 is half of 6
Capeshit rots brian

Only brainlets (you) care about the plot

Attached: 1528993582449.jpg (286x327, 17K)

>why watch james bond movies, you know there is no risk, no danger, james bond will always win.

I watch them because I don't like having shit shoved in my face that I have no clue about.

The only MCU shit I like unironically is GotG

Robert Downhere Jr and Chris Evans quit Disney, their contracts are over and they are never gonna appear in capeshit again

ScarJo slammed into the wall at 600mph so no wonder they want her gone

Let me ask you a question: did this have any effect on you at all? youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU

>You think they will stay that way?
you think it won't? the actors are done with the franchise. maybe Scarjo will come back but Cap and Iron Man are done

Cap is 200 years old and finally looks it
Tony is dead
Widow is dead

Do you get on a rollercoaster without knowing you'll be fine at the end? It's okay to enjoy the thrills of the ride but know it'll be fine.

But this was a lost battle. They went there because they had to, and in the end the battle was won thanks to undead ex machina but their army was almost destroyed. Don't think the 2 things can compare.

surprisingly high iq post

Why do you live when you know you'll be eventually dead? Hurr
Only bottom of the barrel retards care about plot

Attached: American intellectual .png (856x846, 85K)

>A movie where the protagonists succeed can't be good.

>Every single top rated movie has the protagonists win

Attached: SmartSelect_20190427-080447_Chrome.jpg (731x1181, 361K)

People are children who like children things. I have hated capeshit since I became an adult

>well made

Attached: asda carpark3.webm (780x438, 2.93M)

>fun and very well made movies
Kys

You became a tight-ass not an adult.

This you need to be pretty mature to hate things like a contrarian teenager

Have sex.

Attached: 4A6E013A-BA8E-42FD-A856-1BD7DC19E2E4.jpg (750x394, 166K)

>characters need to die otherwise it's bad storytelling!
Fucking retatd

Vision, Black Widow, Prime Gamora, Loki, half of the Asgardians and Iron Man are dead. Xandar was destroyed by butt fucked by Thanos still. Captain America is an old man now. A Gamora from a different timeline is running around and is basically a different person than we know. The people killed by the snap are back but the rest of the universe still had to live through 5 years of Hell which will have ramifications. So yes there was a bit of a reset button but there are still meaningful and lasting consequences from the last two films.

How many miles vies can you name where the good guys lose user?
>muh no stakes
Zoomer adhd autists can’t understand the concept of growing attached to a character and watching them struggle to overcome
It’s either win or lose, live or die... they don’t make real connections with other human beings because they live through their phone and can’t into human empathy

>Avengers fans brutally beat man outside cinema after he 'loudly revealed the surprise ending to blockbuster Endgame movie'

its not like IMDb's top 250 isn't already full of unrealistic fantasy shit like The Dark Knight, Lord of the Rings, and Schindler's List

Western dragon ball.

>you were a kid when iron man came out
Lol underage

>stakes means characters need to die
Wow. Good point op

>unironically growing attached to a capeshit 'character'

>in insectoid China

Se7en

so many capeshitters getting trolled ITT

>>>reddit

Fuck you phoneposter

>Being so contrarian you can’t understand why someone would enjoy the culmination of of a franchise full of characters they’ve known they’re whole lives through a variety of media
I honestly feel bad for you, it must be painful being such an edge lord

There’s one... keep me coming user
>user googles ‘movies where the bad guy wins’

saving private ryan

the good guys win in a blockbuster? fucking hell we've got a detective over here.

Wait, you mean, like every single action / adventure movie ever?

Give birth

I get what OP is saying. People these days lean more towards comedy (the hero succeeds) than tragedy (the hero fails). But that's just how things are. It's comforting for people in this mind bogglingly complex world to see protagonists overcome odds.

There are less than ten great American films, and I doubt any of them are in the imdb top ten.

Last I checked we had some people permanently dead and one too old to matter.

because the people who watch these flicks are bugmyn.
fuck em all, and fuck the jews who make the films.

>developing stockholm syndrome for Disney merchandise

There is literally risk and danger in every marvel movie. Try watching them and paying attention

I see what you did there

When you tell a kid a bedtime story you don't end it on a sad note. They'll get nightmares or something. You want them to have sweet dreams.

I’ve been into comics since i was a kid while Disney has only recently acquired it
Also, I love Star Wars but hate Disney wars
Disney can fuck off but they do marvel justice
Imagining they don’t is just edgy contrarianism from people who grew up in YouTube hate review culture

Sometimes the how is more important than the what.

They're made for children, what do you expect

People at my job are going next week, and they're flipping their shit over it and over the fact that I refuse to go with them. Like, wtf when did it become mandatory to see these fucking movies.

What the fuck's wrong with you man?

They're summer action popcorn flicks, but they still had permanent deaths, characters changed and grew, and one retired after he felt he fulfilled his service. There are some nitpicks like the moments of woke pandering, but that's Disney for you.

Its the replacement for religion, its sinful not to.

Attached: 1556322040502_0.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

>lets stop on top of the hill and allow them time to reposition pikemen so that more of us can be killed
The LOTR films are for fucking nerds.

most classic childrens' stories and nursery rhymes have horrific endings.

>ScarJo slammed into the wall at 600mph
wait what?

He's saying she got old and is now hideously ugly.

Genuine Question

Did Captain America make out with his own daughter or did he erase Sharon Carter from existence?

Has she really become THAT ugly?

Sharon was Peggy's niece, he's not related to her.

whew, ok. Didn't she have a family of her own though?

That's why Endgame isn't canon.

the characters who were snapped were all relatively new, so it was obvious they will be back
tony, steve and natasha are the OG and they've been doing this for over a decade. It's not at all the same

Everyone wants cheap entertainment with a pinch of investment. Just don't go to watch them. Every fad fades out sooner or later. It's not like other kinds of films aren't being made.

I'd tap that ass but it's the hip thing to say that she's ugly.

No, any of the fags on 4chins would Leap at the chance to be with a woman like scarjo
Basically if a woman doesn’t look like the pubescent girls from their favorite jap harem anime they’ve ‘hit the wall’

she's only 34

t. roastie

>only

I know but that's the narrative on Yea Forums for the past couple years now.

>thinking there are ever women here

The moment they introduced time travel and risk free ressurections they retroactively put the franchise even below abysmal capesoi standards. It's unsalvageable now. A little kid cartoon pretending it's for adults.

Did you know that Lotr was capeshit before actual capeshit? That we had idiot larpers in their 30s running around pretending to be elves because of lotr? Of course you didn't, you underage.
Lotr and Jackson's movies are the gateway to capeshit of the worst kind.

>Pretending it's for adults
When did it state that?

I'm 38.

Nah, LOTR is fantasy movie. Superheroes movies = capeshit. Bid budget fantasy movies, historical epics etc are 100x better than superheroes piece of shit flicks. Sadly, because of superheroes trash, we arent getting anymore big budget more grounded than capeshit historical epics, sci-fi, or fantasy stuff.

Pretty much the visuals, I think it's also that folks just don't know what constitutes a good movie, they'll just like it if they're told to like it this seems to be the case with a lot of the normies I'm around right now