WAGIE ARE YOU OKAY?

WAGIE ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY WAGIE?

Attached: 8F87CA08-C3C6-4174-8A8C-A87F863D93CC.jpg (750x992, 657K)

Yeah, hey while I'm at I'll just punch my own ticket and get my own refreshments and we can just fucking fire you worthless fucks.

>I have to do my job
Wow, this must be really hard for them.

#VoteWithYourTrash

>Americans

Attached: God...jpg (209x241, 11K)

I do hope you punch your own ticket

>hey it’s your job to clean the bathrooms so I’m gonna shit on the floor
Being a nigger is nothing to be proud of, son

I worked in a theater for 2 years. I would kill for a "mess" like that. That's 10 seconds of work. Black movies are 100x worse. What a little bitch

While your on reddit, can you check up on /r/ cuckold?

>waahh I get paid money to put things into a garbage bag and sweep the floor

Imagine being that guy on the ground that got left behind by his friends or family like a half empty jug of popped corn

Honestly, as a wagie who works at regal, that’s not that bad for endgame

If I saw this shit posted online by one of my employees I would fire them so fast.

Wagies are entitled cunts, but I got to say this shit in a public place only happens in America.

Popcorn are like confetti, when you see a HYPE scene you’re supposed to throw some in the air same goes for horror movies when a horror scene unfolds. Its tradition

Is leaving behind cardboard wrappers and drinks in that tradition too?

looks like a nigger theatre to me

that would literally take 1 minute to clean up

boo hoo i have to do my job

If im paying 60 bucks for 2 tickets and a large popcorn (they charge extra for butter) and large soda then I will damn well please throw my left ovsrs all over the floor. They're lucky I dont take a dump and piss on the floor.

Christ, what an asshole.

underrated

Why do Americans despise the lower classes yet act like niggers?

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE CUNTSS

Attached: 1554478179230.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

what would happen if you started peeing all over the theater as people are leaving? dont they have to call a hazmat team?

Do Americans really do this? Never seen this at my theater in 30 years.

Niggers, not even once

This is like asking people to wash their dishes at a restaurant

×40 rows which are equal or worse × number of showings

You can claim that the movie was too long (3 hours) there we no breaks and you were forced by the theater to evacuate yourself right after the movie probably sueing them

I have an addiction to large sodas and I hate getting up in the middle of a movie. Not once have I left a soda cup without my piss inside it.

No, it’s like asking someone to not throw their plates and food all over the floor at a restaurant

Whites are a minority in America. White Americans are minority posters here. Why are you surprised by the lack of civility here? These comments are made by people of darker skin tones.

Wagies are so full of shit, they want you to clean up after yourself but the moment I try to bring my vacuum cleaner into the theater with me suddenly I'm the one with the big fucking problem

Attached: armed upset wojak.jpg (500x600, 63K)

Some do his job for free

Attached: 1550094809812.png (698x717, 241K)

>get large drink for free refills
>piss in cup after you're done
>take it back to counter to get a wagie to "refill" it
>they have to handle your piss

In fast food places people do that and nobody cries like cinema wagies

At least he gets paid to do it

Attached: 1541090740418.gif (741x674, 118K)

>Perhaps if the theaters are too much you'll find it more suitable in the popcorn mines!

The fat bitch sitting next to me checked her phone like 6 or 7 times during the movie and checked her apple watch every 5 minutes, especially toward the last half hour. And then when she left she left her fucking drink just sitting there.

Why can't women just be normal and watch a 3 hour movie without distractions and then throw away their trash? Seriously, what was wrong with her?

Based. Their prices are ridiculous, it's like they are charging you extra so why should you clean it up, too?

Fpbp
Yeah, get a better job than a nigger job like theatre clean up guy

I sometimes drop a piece of popcorn on the floor at my cinema and feel shit about it. I can't imagine leaving a mess like this and not feel embarrassed and being considered an asshole.

Im pretty sure i smelt and heard a guy just straight up take a shit in his seat like a row or two away from me so ar least you dont have to deal with that

>murricans cant see a film without stuffing their fat fucking faces

kek

Are you Japanese?

based and diaperpilled

You could pick that mess up in 1 minute, 30 seconds if you hustled. If you don't think the work you do is worth the paycheck you get, either ask for more money or quit.

That’s the first thing that came to my mind. If that’s the worst mess they found that’s not impressive at all. It’s just popcorn and cardboard containers; it’s not even a big deal to do without gloves.

One guy’s first instinct is to sink to the ground in despair and the other snaps a pic

Checked. Chicks that cry in the shower sit like that what a beta chode

This. I don't even see anything sticky.