Males restroom = Star Wars community

Attached: bathrooms.jpg (750x987, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3reAaVYkSE
factoverfallacy.com/info/men-women-dirtiest-bathroom/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_urinal
wearethemighty.com/what-infantrymen-really-do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: norecoveryfromdiscovery.jpg (1422x1063, 610K)

Female restrooms are actually worse.

men's = soul

women's = soulless

Its actually opposite

>female bathrooms

Attached: f332c7_6248817.jpg (1313x627, 124K)

Whoever created this has never been in a women's toilet.

This
I used to clean restrooms and women's were 10x worse than men's

men = endgame
women = shazam

hahaha
classic

In my experience working as a wagie, the men's restroom was much more disgusting than the women's restroom.

BASED JIM
BASED ENEMY OF JIM ADMITTING DEFEAT

>pussy-worshipping soiboy: the image
Had to clean female heads in the military and it was the most disgusting experience I've ever had.

Attached: 1538071595841.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

it's weird, i live with a friend and i can never understand how she can mess up the bathroom like she does. it's also very rare for her to flush the toilet for some reason

Fake news

Women's personal space is in general horrendous. Even been to one's room? It's like a fucking grenade went off with clothes and stuff everywhere.

did someone make this just so everyone could tell them that they're wrong

Tell me some stories. What nasty shit did you see? I am just curious haha

>Jim shat here
Perfect description of every Metokur debate

How do they manage to make it disgusting? It's literally impossible for them to piss on the floor

Why do people call toilets restrooms or bathrooms? You don't rest or bathe in them.

They hover because they don't want to touch a piss covered seat, causing them to piss on the seat, causing the next girl to hover because she doesn't want to piss on the seat.

Hold it In for three hours: infinity war community

sit on the seat*

Tampons mainly. I'd rather have to mop up a puddle of piss or unblock a toilet full of bangers and mash than deal with tampons on the floor, seat or in the sink ever again.

When we were in high school my friend managed to get a job working there as a janitor after hours and he said the girls' restrooms were fucking VILE. Used tampons EVERYWHERE. Those cunts would even have them stuffed in the fucking toilet when they knew they couldn't flush.

>clutted tampons
the horror

this100%.
was a waiterfag for a long time and the worst sideduty was checking restrooms, specifically the womens bathroom.
the mens were fine—as fine as you could get for a public toilet. occasionally men would miss the trash so youd find one or two paper towels on the floor. water on sink counter. maybe an unflushed terlit from an edgy lad who was proud of this logs.
the womens, however, were the complete opposite. the first time i had to go and check the womens shitter it was something along the lines of 'this has to be a prank.' but it wasnt a prank, it was like that every single night. toilet paper everywhere. each stall had toilet paper on the floor. toilet paper all over the seat laid out in some kind of makeshift ass nest, tampons not in the disposal bags as intended. paper towels everywhere, water flooding counters, water on mirrors and water and garbage on floors. no toilets were flushed. its like this in any public womens bathroom. women are just disgusting in public because they know they dont have to clean it.
at least men have a modicum of decorum about respecting other's property and conducting themselves like a decent human being.
>pic related is mild compared to the actual thing
no

Attached: file.png (1600x1067, 1.58M)

>unblock a toilet full of bangers and mash

10/10 phrasing

Attached: 1549685388777.jpg (688x418, 441K)

Attached: 1552592343617.jpg (745x392, 114K)

I'm now wishing I'd said Dracula's teabags instead of tampons.

>It is only in a room men dont venture we see the true horrors of female kind, as if all there sins gather in one place, manifesting into something unspeakable, the stench of which makes a man quease. Their spoiled eggs absorbed in cotton, flushed down pipes unable to hold them. Fester and grow, the sight of which no man should know.

I cleaned restrooms one summer at a restaurant. The women's was SO much worse. I still have PTSD.

Who's the dead guy?

You will never know true fear until you see a bloody tampon stuck on the ceiling right over your head.

/r9k/ 2011

I wanna discuss politics with that dude, looks comfy.no homo

the picture that made me see the Light
thank you based God

Honestly these turns of phrase are why I keep lurking Yea Forums

I used to clean restrooms too... women's restrooms are way worse. Women flushing dirty bloody tampoons down the toilet clogging it, blood on the toilet seats, fatties smear shit too, no respect. The worst thing men do is miss the paper bin in the restroom.

This is bull crap. I used to work for a place where I had to clean both men's and women's bathrooms. Women's bathrooms were WORSE. Guys have pee and feces, women have blood issues and many have no problems leaving blood and junk all over the place. It was disgusting.

Came in to post this. They hover shit also. Throw pads and tampons on the floor. Women are fucking disgusting.

based jim

I guessing that women treat public toilets differently to the ones in their own homes? Because they don't have to clean it up?

why are there so many shit cleaners on Yea Forums? does this board hate the janitors because they are janitors themselves?

Yup. I worked at an ice rink and had to clean the restrooms. Females always had 10x more tp all over the floor, sinks and toilet rims

Tampons not dispossed of properly

youtube.com/watch?v=N3reAaVYkSE

Whoever created this comic has never had the unfortunate experience of entering a women's restroom. There's usually blood on the walls and used tampons and sanitary towels clogging the cisterns.

Was a housekeeper for 2 years. Women toilets are somehow more disgusting than men's toilets. I still dont get it nor understand it. Not even talking about the period blood or tampons. Im talking shit on the floors, shit stained toilet seats, used toilet paper on the floor. Piss EVERYWHERE. It was mind boggling to me.

I remember when the oatmeal was funny. When did he become so cucked?

yeah, and the worse is because some do it for free the ones who don't have their jobs at risk

I'm sorry but guys just go to the restroom to piss then leave. I've never seen a men's room that messy. Women spend half an hour doing god knows what.

someone here said they don't sit on the toilet, just hover over it and try to aim at the hole
honestly just thinking about it makes me vomit

Yea Forums

I went into a women's restroom at Burger King once and there was literally a message scrawled on the wall with someone's phone number asking for men with big dicks to come breed her

you don't let toys in them either

Why would they put that in the women's restroom?

stupid whore when would men with big dicks ever see that GOD women are dumb

Now that you mention it, it doesn't make sense

it's the other way around, OP, seriously

Maybe she had a tranny fetish.

>kill the blood mushrooms
wew

Attached: 1474642326729.jpg (540x304, 37K)

/thread

I've worked about five restaurant jobs in my teens and this was always the case. Always blood, piss, and shit.

Cross posting from /k/.

Attached: D3E31029-4485-41C8-93C8-716ADED46555.png (674x474, 65K)

What's DSC?

damnit guys Im eating

Yes

do /int/ posters actually think the entire board doesn't see them as /pol/ with way more gays

Attached: 1552591689081.jpg (480x465, 25K)

std

This is drawn by someone who has never had to clean restrooms in their life. It varies by business, but you'll learn that the "men's restroom is a filthy disaster, women's restroom is a sterile palace" is far from the truth.

Attached: 1537201818097.jpg (2524x1420, 621K)

womens rooms are always worse off than the mens.always. they use twice the amount of paper towels which never make it to the trash.

The name should be backwards.

is this that BLACKED girl?

Attached: 1509384740006.jpg (800x598, 120K)

maybe he's the real one and we're seeing it from inside the mirror...................

>Not staged
Even if it wasn't staged, she still had to include herself in the picture

>be broad
>need to piss in a hurry
>forget to inspect toilet seat
>sit down
>splashing down into a mist of ice cold urine that has drenched the seat
I don’t blame r9k and the like for wanting us dead and at this point it may be the only thing that can bring me peace from this evil. Day of the roast when?

Yep. Their room, their office, their cars. No wonder why the care so much about decoration an such.

Attached: 1531312371423.png (740x900, 923K)

This. Men go to a public restroom and like 95% of the time it's to piss in a urinal and gtfo. The toilet stalls are essentially unused most of the time. You pretty much can't miss in a urinal unless you're actually trying to miss.
Women have to ALWAYS sit down, and their piss is barely directed so they're pissing all over the place. Which leads to the seats getting pissed on, which leads to the ass nests of toilet paper and hover pissing, both of which makes it all worse. Not even mentioning the blood situation.

Also if you ever have female roommates you should make them buy the toilet paper. I remember when I no longer lived with women I was SHOCKED at how long a roll of toilet paper lasted. Like a month per roll. Previously with just 1 woman it was like a roll ever 3-4 days it seemed. Going through one of those packs of TP per month easy vs one of them lasting a year easy now.

>urine that has drenched the seat
women who half squat above the seat and blast it with piss do need to die

my flatmate is such a hypocrite, she leaves tp on the floor and flushes tampons and clogs the toilet, but she says that i have to piss sitting down because if i stand up then apparently it splashes, she even listens at the door to hear if i'm standing and one time she came in and literally slapped my penis while i was pissing and i pissed on myself and the floor and then she just walked out and refused to even aknowledge it when i said she had to clean it up so we just left the puddle of piss on the floor for a week until i caved and cleaned it and now i lay my penis in the sink to piss because it's silent and she can't hear plus i still get to stand up like a man

Women’s restrooms are depressing, if it’s a college or coffee shop half the time there’ll be some psa info graphic telling you that statistically you will be raped or some shit.

me on the left

You should have struck her back if she walked in on you and began attacking your genitalia.
But I also don’t believe your story.

Hikkis have the weirdest fantasies.

every time. what's the explanation of this?

Attached: 1.jpg (500x356, 34K)

was going to post this.

every damn time.

self-absorbed, insecure and narcissistic. metrosexual/gay gymbros and soiboys do it too

> American bathrooms
and you tell me niggers are the problem? lmao

You can tell a virgin made that comic, Jesus Christ.

Post left: 6 likes one comment about object
Post right: 127 likes, numerous compliments on appearance, long conversation chain about object

>American
>niggers
redundant. fresh off the plane poor Middle-Easterners and South Americans are the absolute worst. The first would rather shit on the floor than use a western-style toilet(aka not a hole in the ground you squat over) and the second put their shitty toilet paper in the bins beceause their home countries often have shit plumbing

put a knife etc in front of the one on the left

Yea Forums

they know they won't get attention from thirsty betas otherwise

I think it might be all the people who worked retail/food service and would occasionally get cleaning the bathrooms at the end of the night. Its one of the only reasons I forced myself to get a promotion, because I didnt want to clean the fucking bathrooms.

In my experience, the mens bathroom would have piss on the floor, hey its gross but whatever. Men would at least try and throw the trash in the trash can. Every single night the womens restroom had shredded bits of toiletpaper everywhere, and for whatever reason they spray shit everywhere more than men.

The only time anyone ever shit on the floor while I was there was in the womens restroom, when, apparently, a woman spread her cheeks and shot projectile diarrhea all over the toilet, wall and floor seemingly on purpose. We had to send a guy to go buy a pressure washer because it was such a fucking disaster.

Have you ever been in a the average womans room? They make an incredible mess, their rooms always remind me more of rats nests, mountains of clothes everywhere, garbage, they havent vacuumed in months because how can you vacuum when your floor is constantly covered in shit? Layers of dust, cosmetics strewn all about and makeup staining the floors, sheets, walls. My current girlfriend is clean like me and im grateful for it, I couldnt live with the average slob woman, it would drive me mad.

Attached: 1548248540457.jpg (429x410, 26K)

women put toilet paper on the seat so they don't get crabs

>kill the blood mushrooms
My sides

>scroll-of-summon-janitor.jpg

the oatmeal is cringe

Which is fine, but they should, you know, flush the toilet paper or at the very least throw it away.

This. Oatmeal is peak so y humor.

This. Women are filthier than actual children

Attached: 1556380564735.png (1000x1261, 967K)

I have cleaned restrooms and women's are always way nastier (tampons, blood, diapers, etc)

Happy now?

Attached: 1541281713544.jpg (743x418, 171K)

i know this girl who got gonorrhea from a tractor seat

It's a cycle with women
>women squat and don't actually sit, since they're afraid of getting dirty
>since they have fuck all aim it goes everywhere
>next woman squats to avoid having to sit on a piss covered seat
>repeat until it's cleaned

no

Women are animals

Here is fun fact for you.
Did you know, most women actually can't wipe their asses as good as men, so most of the time they have a lot of actual shit between their cheeks.

>go into public bathroom
>piss all over the walls and floor
i did this often when i was in high school
anyone else?

Are you fucking insane? You could eat maple walnut ice cream from the ladies' toilets!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I worked for a short time as a custodian and can vouch for the fact that women's bathrooms are WAY more messier than men's. Dudes get more urine splash on the floor, sure, but women get blood and shit all over the toilets. Believe it or not, men are more precise shitters.

If I'm in the cinema and I don't enjoy the film, then I go and piss all over the toilet seat and floor

Man, working fast food is the worst in every aspect. Depending on the clientele you could have the occassional bum who comes in and washes himself.

>that pictures made me see the light
>made

Brainlet.

Women either put a shitton of toilet paper on the seat so their ass doesn't touch the toilet or they hoover over it and piss on everything because they can't aim with their penis warmer.

The answer, children, is "it depends."

What kind of stupid dumb shit god damn motherfucker made this comic?

Women's rest rooms are ALWAYS worse than mens. I noticed this even in elementary school.

Men really don't have a problem sitting on a toilet seat and taking a shit. We've dealt with worse. The odds of picking up some kind of disease from a toilet seat is really low. Just get over it.

Women on the other hand, will always try to hover. Always. And as they hover they spray shit and piss everywhere. And as soon as one woman does it, then the next 100 women will as well, until everything in the toilet stall is covered in shit and piss.

Yes. Women are disgusting. Women's bathrooms are horrendous. Ask any janitor who has ever lived.

The worst thing you'll encounter in men's bathrooms is gum spit into the urinal and pee splatter all over the floor by the urinals. The toilets are usually fine.

I know these words have basically lost their meaning at this point but The Oatmeal is as onions and Reddit as it gets.

100% this.
the previous tp nest is then knocked onto the floor by the next cunt who wants a fresh nest for themselves.
hover pissing goes everywhere with that awful squirting piss stream they have.

Attached: soyspace.jpg (1644x926, 171K)

I remember a woman coworker saying that she gained a lot more respect for men after she had to clean the womens bathroom

Attached: 1541000328269.jpg (744x632, 93K)

This.
Whenever I see a faggot crying about >tfw no gf it makes me laugh because if you guys really had a gf you'd realize how disgusting they are. When I lived with my ex gf I felt like I was her father telling her to clean her room up or clean up after herself and if I didn't take out the trash she would leave it there to pilenup. Don't get me started on her cats either. Women are a meme lads.

QuikTrip clerk checking in here, I honestly haven't experienced this. I realize I'm in the minority here, but the women's restroom gets about as dirty as the men's.

I worked in a grocery store that was right near a major bus terminal, the janitor just ended up resorting to using a fuckload of bleach in the restroom all the time

Attached: 1538620245043.png (960x717, 845K)

Whoever made this shit has never lived with females. At least with men you don't have to clean fucking period blood off the toilet seat and can tell them to sort their fucking hygeine and mess out without worrying about them having an emotional breakdown.

Based Big Guys

>Men go to a public restroom and like 95% of the time it's to piss in a urinal and gtfo. The toilet stalls are essentially unused most of the time.
I always use a stall because standing with your dick out next to some other dude is pretty gay. I make sure to lift the seat tho and I never miss. Also I've never hover shat in my life so if this was meant to be a defense of women it's not very good.

He's always been kind of a retard.

Attached: sbjxi33o0zv11.jpg (500x666, 49K)

She's white so yes.

Calvin was wrong about some things but boy presdestination reveals a lot of Gods love

A woman came up with the idea.

True

>blood
>tampoons and blood-coated shit everywhere
>never flush

This is 100% correct

I don't think anything on the planet triggers me more than a native speaker who doesn't understand lose/loose.

you see the chick herd is in an unsettled state and when the heifers and cows are unsettled shit gets real, real stupid, real quick. They want a herd bull to settle em.

It depends in the clientele. If they are working class white people, the men's will be worse. If they are working class nonwhite, the women's will be worse. If they are wealthy white, women will be worse. If they are wealthy non white, both will be fucked.

does it make you loose your restraint?

the idea of women's toilet waste is making me horny desu

this is why those squat toilets are superior, literally no mess because only your feet are on the ground so you don't have to worry about people leaving tp fucking everywhere.

Powerful.

Attached: CWsCmnZVAAAy5pq.png (900x900, 97K)

I find it weird how women smell so good but they make a bathroom smell so bad

it's not even like a fart smell it's a rancid chemical odour

You never was to female restroom, ye? It is the worst thing ever, 99% of girls stand on toilets when shitting and pissing all over the place. And when you are dealing with adult females most of them are wrecked by birthgiving and can go 2 hours without pissing and shitting again. Add used hyginic shit being thrown across all the place and stickied to the walls by blood.

Cringe

I bet you are self conscious about your penis size.

He's right you know

>worked in navy
>dealing with blood corks
still gives me nightmares

people like you are a diamond dozen

>actual women's toilet waste is making me horny desu
vs
>the idea is making me horny
there's the difference. the real thing will make you wretch, guaranteed

wow....

My girlfriend floods the fucking sink area EVERYTIME she does fucking anything that involves using water

>mfw that's technically a correct usage
You cheeky Fuck.

Attached: 1551540879521.png (179x179, 58K)

Attached: bugman loves bugs.gif (640x359, 3.21M)

>capitalizing fuck
You dumb fucking fucker.

my gf poops while peeing and doesn't flush

its the worst fucking thing when you are hungover

using a urinal is only as gay as you make it, fag. the actual reason to use stalls is to dry off the tip of your dick afterward with a square of TP so you don't dribble the last drop in your skivvies like a disgusting animal. that's all I can think any time I see someone using a urinal, that they've got droplets of piss all over their undies.

That pic is 100% false womens restrooms are much worse than mens.

BASED women

have you considered euthanasia

It's how its saved in my shit posting device and I'm too lazy to fix it.

Another reason I don't like urinals is splash back is a real concern.

Ive cleaned blood shit and vomit from the same stall at the same time in a womens room. Mens rooms are usually acceptably clean. Worst ive seen is cum in the toilet in a mans room.

This is funny only for two reasons.

>the creator isn't being credited, fuck that bitch

>in reality, outside of truckstops and gas stations, its actually the women's room that is that foul and horrifying

Crabs are dying out due to people shaving pubes. Trufax.

They've got piss all over their shoes, too. Look at the floor around a urinal. Those puddles aren't there because people can't aim, they're there because of the unavoidable splash.

factoverfallacy.com/info/men-women-dirtiest-bathroom/

>using a urinal is only as gay as you make it
what if the other dude is staring at your dick and offering to suck it?

did you at least eat the cum

Anyone who's ever actually been in a women's restroom know it is infinitely worse than the mens

Yes, that's what I've heard. Though depends.
Call center bathroom tends to be fine.
I think the closer to wage slave the woman the less fuckery they do

Without even opening this site I will assume its less about facts and more about pushing agendas.

Then its only gay if you say yes or get a boner.

>mfw I am a complete slob and my gf cleans up after me

Attached: tux pepe.jpg (600x600, 33K)

same, female public bathrooms are the only place i ever seen smeared shit on actually walls

CLEAN IT WAGIE

I thought the toilet paper nest was a meme until I worked in a restaurant. Women are prime candidates for deforestation with the amount of wasted paper on piss nests - only to miss and leave their half-soggy constructions on the bathroom floor.

Yeah theres always one fingerprint worth of smudged poo usually. Like how do you fuck up wiping that bad, and why wipe it on the wall and not into some toiletpaper? Fucking lizardbrain logic I swear.

Yea Forums

Jesus Christ

Who the fuck is that and where is that from?

the nest if formed even if they hoverpiss, i guess the nest is a failsafe in case they cant hold their balance whilst trying to control that awful piss stream.

Attached: file.png (430x366, 256K)

Based man of culture, using tp to wipe your dick will always beat the shake

Women’s restrooms are disgusting you fucking Virgin

That's a complete lie. I've been a bouncer at a nightclub and I can tell you that the women's bathrooms at the end of the night were covered with paper towel, bodily fluids, empty makeup containers, and water spilled EVERYWHERE. It was literally like they would just pull out paper towel and throw it around. Every. Single. Fucking. Weekend.

The men's bathroom would just be a little bit messy but nothing like the women.

>that pic

how do you even begin to deal with that?

Women will hover their ass over the toilet because they dont want to touch it and piss/shit/bleed into the toilet it gets everywhere. They also leave big piles of used tampons and mountains of paper towels in the garbage cans because they are just that nasty.

poke it and let the floor drain do its thing

Attached: IMG_3461.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Couldn't be wore wrong.

Didnt know stacies also had a "clean it up wagie" of their own. :0

quit

>Female restroom
>clean
t. never had sex before
t. had never cohabitate with women before

what if there isn't one?

isn't it mandatory? shop-vac it bit by bit, i guess

Because their vaginas are literal eco systems that have a million different bacteria dying and killing eachother all the time, and dumping it all out when they piss or shit.

>
based and redpilled

Scoop it out with a cup and pour it down the toilet or sink

This. Worked at a movie theatre in high school. Tampon bins flowing out. Some blood on the toilet from their periods. Even found some woman on the ground eating cheese and bologna straight from the floor. I never looked at women the same again.

based horizontal multi-replier

*Study that proved the black cat exist cannot be replicated by other scientists

Only if you think blood, clots and puss are gross

This and redpilled

I feel your pain with the TP overuse. I think its because they take long strips and wad/crumple it for each wipe rather than take a few squares and fold over to maximize used surface area.

You think vagina yoghurt and yeast infections are gross?

Yikes, have sex sweetie

Because those are entry level jobs and almost every maintence/construction/retail jobs makes you deal with it in a way or another. I used to work in a office and, when the money was short, we had to deal with toilets. Even our boss cleaned it sometimes.

>Science: There is no proof of a black cat. Therefore no black cat exists. We won't search for nonexisting things.
FTFY

I cleaned bathrooms and confirm. they liked to stuff them in the toilet paper dispensers and I've even found pads pasted to the wall with dried blood

One time I tried fapping to public restroom hidden cam videos and I learned that most women do the no-looking squat-and-spray thing, and I confirmed it with a few women irl. It was educative, now I can call bullshit every time one of them bitches whines about the occasional drop on the seat.

>walk into restroom
>has no privacy wall section between urinals
just use some fucking plyboard and hotglue it to the wall at the very least. if i ever become excessively wealthy, im gonna visit every place of business in town and install privacy/piss guards on every urinal and will pour concrete mix into every urinal trough

Attached: its a conspiracy.jpg (724x497, 38K)

>that guy who spits sunflower seed shells in the urinal

Attached: 1483932983091.jpg (446x434, 48K)

pretty much this
anybody that has ever lived with a women other than their own mother knows this

Why are mothers different than other women?

Why else do you think most of them wear underwear designed to floss their ass-crack?

I thought this was a woman at first glance (from neck down).

I honestly forgot /int/ existed

>long conversation chain about ANYTHING other than the object
fixed that one for you

most of us are of the era when mothers gave their kids the wooden spoon if shit wasnt tidy around the house. mothers are neat freaks, and thus, would properly dispose of bathroom waste.

So apparently flushing tampons is just a thing women do because there moms do it and think it's fine. Fucking dumbass boomers infecting the minds of their kids with wrong information. STOP FUCKING FLUSHING THEM DOWN THE TOILET.

Women restrooms smell like rotten fish and blood when they're on their period.

This is bait I know but science is just another word for natural philosophy.

I can honestly say that I've never seen a used tampon in the time I lived together with my mother and sister. It's not like I searched the bathroom trash though haha ;)

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe

I was referring to mothers of people older than 25
No idea how millennial mothers are nowadays
but pretty much what said

if your pipes never clogged, haha boy, the females in your family did it correctly. if your mother came quietly over to your father and then yo saw your dad take a plunger and start swearing incessantly, they flushed.

I think such subhuman behavior is an American problem. I flushed an empty toilet paper roll as a child once, clogged the toilet and my mother berated me not to flush things like that.

Now you are realizing that every time a white girl poops a log, she get BLACKED.

bushfags on suicide watch

Attached: chunks.jpg (1440x1590, 121K)

as fellow USN faggot, I can verify that this is entirely true shit.

>walk up to portside break so I can smoke a cig and have my cup of coffee before bed
>my buddy ht3 is sitting there on CHT discharge pipe with a 1000 yd stare just looking at the waves as he puffs his marb light
>ask him how he's doing
>no response
>ask him again
>no response
>put my hand on his shoulder and shake him a bit
>"Oh shiet sorry [REDACTED], didn't see you. How's it goin" in his country as fuck drawl
>ask him what's up
>"I've been chasing red rats for the past 6 hours because berthing 2 has been waffle-stomping their tampons down the shower drains, and flushing em down the toilets. BEFORE that I had to fish out a bunch of turds from the toilets that they clogged. And ya know the fucked thing, [REDACTED], the absolute fucked thing? Some the turds floating around in the toilet? DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TOILET PAPER IN THERE WITH EM."

Women are disgusting, and whenever anyone asks me if I've fucked the women on the ships that I serve with, I tell them that story. They are fucking gross. Do NOT date a military female, unless they are in the Air Force.

Attached: 1322798589001.jpg (600x617, 35K)

as a woman, i can confirm this

>cup of coffee before bed

Attached: 1508530821447.png (469x452, 277K)

I remember watching some news special about the Russian military and their training. The military instructors would torment and beat the crap out of the recruits, not only that, but they forced you to clean the toilets with your toothbrush, and that is the same toothbrush you had to use when brushing your teeth. So don't ever join the Russian military. This news special was long ago, maybe the Russian military has changed the way they train their soldiers. Anyway, a couple of years later, Fox News runs one of those short segments during their news breaks about the American military and how the instructors don't scream into the ears of the recruits and how older generations of American soldiers had it tougher. A few weeks ago, I did read an article about what American infantry soldiers do when they aren't in battle or training, one of the things they do is clean, they clean a lot, and not because they are being forced to clean, it is because they don't have anything else to do but clean. Either that, or they play video games. Americans invade a country to depose of some dictator, but the Russians invade a country to take land away from another country and enlarge their own territory.

Things get weird underway

Attached: 1555962711141.jpg (700x605, 67K)

a woman or a woman(male)?

Attached: Restroomaftertrannies.jpg (750x987, 150K)

Attached: 64FA466A-2FE3-4B39-8EB0-9202E040618E.jpg (640x530, 213K)

Why are men in the women's restroom?

UMMMM SWEATY

Fucking transphobe

it's MA'AM

why are urinals in the women's restroom?

I actually found shit plastered to the wall once at a public toilet
It was on the wall oposite of the toilet, so I like to imagine the guy just shit with such force that it ricochet'd off the toilet to the wall

FUCK WHY DID I SEARCH IT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_urinal

Found the article about the infantry cleaning: wearethemighty.com/what-infantrymen-really-do

So they wait, clean, smoke, listen to lectures, the fifth one seems to imply watching porn in those portable toilet contraptions, last is playing video games.

BIGOT

Attached: Pee_standing.jpg (1488x1984, 1.95M)

was this really necesary?

Attached: watering trees.png (202x360, 103K)

park maintenance here and this is true, it gets ten fold worse if its a public area because hellspawns get involved and make what is already generally a warzone into an absolute massacre
>liquid soap all over the counter dripping onto the floor
>paper towels have been emptied and probably were cleared out mere moments after replacement
>tampons everywhere
>piss in places it shouldn't be
>soap or other toiletries smeared on the mirrors
>half of the toilet paper roll in the toilet so it cannot flush
Fuck_womens_restrooms

Are you doing push-ups while taking a shit or something

hahah and the little thread coming at you like those sucky ceiling things in half-life 2

At least women wash their hands after using the restroom. Most guys don't seem to wash their hands, well I wash my hands but other guys don't seem to wash their hands. I even remember when I was in the Philippines, minding my own business and washing my hands after using the urinal in a public restroom, some Filipinos mocked me for washing my hands.

>Piss in urinal because no one else is there
>Hear the door opening

Attached: 1552957623378.jpg (433x557, 43K)

Yeah I've seen girls just leave their diarhea soaked thongs right on the toilet seat then smear shit on the wall. They stick their fucking nasty pads all over the walls too.

Female restrooms have fetuses and used tampons in them

Why continue lmao

What a waste, they could do it on my face instead

I can guarantee you that there are 100x less diseases on my dick than there are on every square inch of the disgusting taps and hand-driers in public toilets.

In America, they are called restrooms or bathrooms. In the Philippines, they are called comfort rooms or C.R. Some restrooms in the Philippines are horrendous, others are okay.

Public women restrooms with niggers and spics = garbage

Public women restrooms at country clubs, very expensive restaurants, churches = clean

They also don't shower. Don't get me wrong, I like girlstank but they're lazy niggers that would put the crustiest neet to shame with how fucking raggedy they are

unironically this. was a janitor for a year and there was always a smell and god damn those small metal boxes in the stalls for their tampons

I mean, do you pee on your hands or? If I touch nothing in the restroom besides my dick why am I washing my hands exactly? How dirty is your dong my man. Shitting is a completely different story

I think you might have nailed the reason; women don't understand the concept of property.

Nah. You’re all wrong. The picture is an exaggeration but it’s more accurate then all these replies from insecure men

Imagine telling morbidly obese Western roasties to squat over a hole on the ground. They'd be rioting.

My 2 months working in retail taught me this image is the opposite. At worst you get is accidental shit on the toilet seats due to someone blowing ass before properly sitting in the mens bathroom, all those pictures of elaborate toilet paper art with the turd as the finishing touch are super rare and almost nobody experiences those. But every womens bathroom has bloody tampons and tissues on the floor, everything is coated in a layer of slim and the trash bins need to be emptied every hour or it overflows.

Have sex

You wash your hands with water and soap, leave the water running, dry your hands with paper towels and then turn off the faucet with paper towels. You also use paper towels to open the door when leaving the restroom. They teach you this stuff in American health classes in high school.

I've had to clean women's restrooms. It's not pretty. They hover over the toilet, so they piss and shit everywhere. They don't flush. Blood everywhere. This myth needs to die.

Nigger I piss like 5 times a day, if I spent 20 minutes washing my hands in a very specific way just on the very off chance that I may be carrying syphilis and not know it i'd have no free time to do imporant things like arguing about public toilets on the internet.

>found some woman on the ground eating cheese and bologna straight from the floor

Attached: 1553252170534.jpg (621x621, 36K)

Read this: 113594343

I don't give a shit how clean you think your genitals are, just wash your fucking hands after taking a piss.

You could always use my face instead m'lady

>not wanting to discuss the Panama Canal as a metaphor for the 73 yard touchdown run you just witnessed earlier
I bet you're one of those faggots who use the term "sportsball" unironically.

>swastika not drawn incorrectly
unrealistic

GIWTWM

>blood mushrooms
Nice to see the Chaos Gods working together from time to time.

Attached: nurgle and khorne.jpg (1200x630, 105K)

thats the tractor story??

Women are disgusting, at least all of those I've lived with. My ex would somehow manage to get shit UNDERNEATH the toilet seat and all around the rim. She'd even get shit on the toilet flusher and the tap handles. Did she ever fucking clean it, any of it? Never. If I was away for a few days I'd come back to find fresh shit covering the old encrusted shit.
I don't know where this myth that women are more hygienic than men stemmed from but it's complete and utter bullshit. Women are fucking pigs who expect other people to literally clean their shit for them.

For real, why do women think its okay to shower like once a week, yeah you saturate yourself in perfume all the time because you think people cant tell, but its still gross.

Tbh I prefer a woman who bathes at least every other day and doesnt wear perfume or deoderant than one who bathes once a year and applies enough deoderant and pefume for ten people

I have seen guys here and irl still believe in the “you can lose your hymen from horseback riding and sports etc” thing women try to meme at us. No less stupid then the tractor story that seemed stupid 20 years ago

>britcuck """""""humor"""""""

Feels bad.

Attached: NplJc.jpg (481x355, 53K)

>that one fucking drop no matter how many times you pull the skin back,shake,relax, lower your dick.

when i worked at a panera in high school about once a week there would be shit sprayed all over the toilet seat in the woman's bathroom. there was also one time where there was blood absolutely covering the seat, toilet, and floor around the toilet and the woman's bathroom smelled like fish for a couple days afterward. it was terrible. men's at worst had some squares of unused toilet paper littering the floor at the end of the night

I was a manager at a local gym for a while
it's industry cleaning standard to clean the female restroom 2 times more than the males, generally with more cleaning ladies too, naturally this is more expensive to maintain than the men's restroom.

if the gender neutral thing became real, and there was only one restroom for all, businesses would save a lot of money from this trivial thing, which is why my inner pol compass always tells me it's the kikes that push for that shit, not the transwhatever people

Mothers have nesting instincts and need to keep things clean as a whistle otherwise everyone gets yelled at for making a mess.

Non mother women do not, and just let shit fall where it will.

moot

My urologist told me that gets worse as you get older. Like 1 drop turns into 3, then 5 etc. so that sounds fun for all of us

DID YOU JUST

Star Wars trailer reaction guy that was shilled/pushed as meme there for a bit. His brother/relative is a transvestite faggot, so it's not surprising he's a fag also.

>tfw already get a STREAM of leftover piss when I sit down after peeing and I'm only 25
I'm fucked, guaranteed diapers at 30. Well that or I just exclusively sit down to piss cause that posture and the pressure on my ass from sitting down seems to do the trick, at least for now.

that's gonna be a yikes from me, guy

It's no wonder these niggers hit that wall at 30 when they constantly have an inch thick layer of grime and shiny powder on their skin. They also wear the same clothes all week and fucking saturate themselves in perfume. They actually have a nice natural scent when "bare" and I don't actually mind the smell of an unwashed woman but "mentally" they're so fucking unhygenic despite being anal autistic antniggers about any other pointless minutae.

Ask women: this isn't true. Women's restrooms are way, way fucking worse. Menstrual blood pads, all sorts of nasty shit, urine everywhere. Women are way worse at this, ask women.

Well, if you know any.

Literally the opposite women are degenerate

Gagged and almost puked.

>Some the turds floating around in the toilet? DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TOILET PAPER IN THERE WITH EM."

I am aghast

Well spotted.

Sometimes we take shits that don't require wiping, but there should at least be ONE piece of tp in there that you used before realizing you're good to go.

Moderately true, but not really. Doing doggy with my woman, I would always know the exact state of her wiping, and 99% of the time, it's perfect. Her pink asshole was pink.

That 1 other percent, though, that was nasty. Like this massive shadow of brown, smelly and pungent. What killed it was whether or not bits of TP was attached to that shadowland. I'd usually stop sex and ask her to clean up, because I have my limits and I am a sensitive man.

>doggy while smelling ass smells
>staring at the TP survivor bits
>that feel when the browny butt stares back at you

Gluten intolerant here, this hasn't happened to me in 20 years. Wiping my ass now is like wiping a fucking brown marker.

are your girlfriends white by any chance?
My gf is asian and is very clean. she rinses herself with a cup of water after she pees/poops. She says her mom taught her to do that from a young age.

so she scoops up water out of the toilet then rinses her asshole with it?

I worked at a movie theater for a few years after high school, and part of the jobs was checking up on the bathrooms. Despite having those auto flush toilets, women STILL somehow managed to leave unflushed logs sitting in the toilet all the time. It was so bad that we actually thought the motion sensors were busted, but it turns out women are just fucking gross. I remember one time checking the bathrooms and seeing piss all over the toilet seat.

>star trek community = a bunch of docile roasties
>star wars community = based rowdy lads

I wish i was that tree

>she rinses herself with a cup of water after she pees/poops.
How does she accomplish this? Sit on the floor and raise her ass up?

Fun fact: in Iran, EVERY toilet ever is equipped with a water device to wash your ass. This includes public toilets. People from Iran, when they go to countries which don't use this, feel like they are the only civilised country with Japan.

>that feel when dirty butts

>piss all over the toilet seat.

>be a woman
>scared of germs from other women, the enemy
>hover over the seat
>try to aim through the flapjacks
>fail

Hint: she was expecting sex and washed up before hand as well as took the time to shave her legs and vagina because its very important because hair is gross ewww

The other 1% is when she had to shit between bathing and sex and thats how she wipes.

No, fills it up from the sink before she goes.
Basically like using a bidet, but just using a cup of water. At her house, her mothers restroom has the small hose to clean. It's kind of like when people squat to wipe, she squats, and then pours the cup to clean it.

Yeah I wish the US adopted bidets, if you've ever used one, you feel so much cleaner throughout the day, and you feel uncivilized going back to dry wiping.

I blame the "hygeine companies" that have succesfully played on their insecurites and made them think shaving every square inch of their body, saturating themselves in a variety of artifical smells and the coating their skin in heavy metals and pigments to make themselves look like hookers is so crucial to looking good, and being shaven and covered is "clean", but basic hygeine is secondary and can easily be replaced by a quick application of deoderant and a quick wipe with a piece of paper or a spritz of smelly stuff.

I wonder what will come first for us Americans, non-shitty internet speeds available everywhere and not just select cities, or those toilet/bidet hybrids being introduced in new households and stores as the standard.

Neither. US is on a fast track to becoming shittier than Brazil.

Internet, its an essential part of American culture to wipe your ass with flimsy paper and smell like shit.

t. Canadian who visited the usa and everyone smelt like shit

based frogposter

>tfw I walked into a walmart last night and it smelled like a sewage leak right in the entrance in the corner with all the produce, some workers were peaking into the shelf with the premade sandwiches which is where I assume it was happening
We're advancing, no longer can our singular stenches quench our nostrils. Our buildings will need to also shart for the collective happiness of our countrymen.