Did women in your theater cheer when she showed up?

Did women in your theater cheer when she showed up?

Attached: Brie-Larson-in-as-Captain-Marvel.jpg (617x412, 297K)

i had a bunch of girls sitting right next to me. They were laughing and cheering every second of the movie. especially the marvel bits.

quite obnoxious really.

Though it was a nice treat at the end of the movie, me and my friend got to see her ass when she got up.

they got a boner

They all started shooting periods out of their pussies and chanting "kill all men, kill all men"

When I went to go see Vice (the movie about Dick Cheney) there was a post credits scene making fun of drumpf tards le epicly and a group of girls whooped and hollered over it

the theranos doc was in theatres?

I'm not a burger or pajeet, everyone watched the movie without clapping or yelling at the screen.

Actually, my theater was pretty funny in that aspect because it was a mess with everyone shouting and even clapping every time something espectacular was on screen (beginning with cap wielding Mjolnir), but the moment Captain Marvel appeared you could only hear one or two girls shouting and the rest of the theater was dead silent. Hell, people were more excited when Thanos blasted her away with the power stone than any other moment she was on screen.

She was so corny.

Took down that ship like it was nothing.

I actually fkn believe this.
The damn HAMMER has more personality than this cunt.
Event though they have the same face.

Attached: Mjolnir.png (971x659, 1M)

this

no. everyone was silent.

When the ship was destroyed and when she got Tony, the rest for just for the little girls. If you wen't into the movie with a reasonable expectation of her then you should have been prepared or not went if you did not want to see her.

I'm not either, but people cheered and clapped several times.

i fucking wish this was the case for me. every fucking time anything happened, even the most predictable reveal one guy behind me kept screaming "YES! NICE!" and the theater would fill with applause and whoops. it would've been endearing if it only happened a couple of times at the major moments but it was at EVERY FUCKING SCENE

Same I wanted to kill that faggot

no, of course not.

also friendly reminder that it was Scarlet Witch who gave Thanos the hardest time. she would have crushed him until he begged for help from Ebony Maw. and you know what? that's fine. because Wanda isn't a in your face "im so powerful" bitch like Captain Mary Sue.

After watching this movie at the theater I'm officially never going to watch a movie unless it's critical like to go with a date. So many people yelling, cheering, clapping.
- Nigs always laughing loud and doing chimp sounds
- Kids crying (a mom had to get the kid outside) kids laughing and saying cringe things
- Dads clapping
- White cuckbois discussing lore behind every scene and character
- THe closet feminists yelling YO GO GIRL

This movie made me realize I live in a distopia of brainwashed low IQ people. Maybe one of you reading this will get what I mean but I'm pretty damn sure 99% of people reading this post won't understand the first thing that will get in theirr mind is ''woah this guy is a party breaker'' ''woah this guy needs to chill'' or the classical ''it's just a movie''.

>basedcuck SEETHING over people enjoying the movie

I don't watch movies

your problem is that you were born in america

I was surprised when the whole theater was silent when she came to destroy the ship, compared to the cheers for every other character when they did something cool. Even the girl I was with made a sarcastic comment about her powers.

if you don't scream and yell and whistle at the screen, how will the actors know that you think they're doing a good job?

I watched a bootleg chinese theater recording. they only laughed at the most obvious quips and didn't clap at all except a little at the end. it was like i was watching it there with them!

I watched it in a rather small theater in an out of the way location where everyone just sat and watched the film like adults. I even got to the showing right as it started and still got a good seat. No one clapped, maybe there was a muttered comment or two, and no one applauded the end. It was all very respectful, and a truly delightful movie-watching experience.

and no, I'm not larping

I had a black guy in my theater stand up and say "WHO?" and everyone laughed.
absolute legend.

People cheered for Cap getting the hammer and for Spider-man

During the new Star Wars trailer a guy in the front yelled out if we should save the clapping and shit for the end and everyone seemed to be in agreement. It sounded cringe but I appreciated the fact that we agreed to not go ape shit over everything and for the most part they kept their word. The theater only had minor freakouts like with Cap in the final battle.

And when the credits rolled not a lot of people clapped.

What's even funnier is how in my theater, Scarlet Witch got a big reaction when she faced Thanos, yet everyone was dead silent when Captain Marvel tried the same. Almost as silent as when Tony died.

Yes.

Attached: Cap M.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

Never ever watch a highly anticipated movie during it's opening weekend, user. That's where you fucked uo. Wait until the third weekend when the feeling's just right.

Same here. There were audiable chuckels on quips that were understandable

But there was a really good moment. When all the Female Heroes line up at the end. I could hear fucking women going "Oh for fuck sake"

Sounds boring. Have sex.

A literal “yaaaaaaaaaassssss”

I went with 2 girls, the one was pretty subdued except for when she saw fat Thor. She couldn't handle seeing him like that and was debating if Chris Hemsworth really let himself get fat like that for the movie or it was a fat suit. I wished he'd let himself go on purpose.

The other one reeeaaallly seemed like she was trying to get behind everything that was happening, especially whenCap held Mjolnir. It was really awkward when you're just trying to sit there and take it all in.

I remember in the first IW movie when Rogers appeared for the first time my friend wooped out loud and I wanted to fucking punch him in the throat so goddamn bad.

Based. Did you suck anyone off?

There was one fat girl 2 seats away from me who gasped "oh my god" when she saved iron man, later when all the women lined up at the end fight she said "Yeah girl power!" I wish I was joking

My experience was completely ruined by fucktards like these. They clapped and screamed and laughed at literally every quip/dramatic moment. Some girl unironically yelled "YASS QUEEN" when Gamora kicked Starlord in the balls. But above all the whole sequence where Spiderman had the gauntlet was completely drowned out with screaming and clapping. I'm never seeing a movie in theaters again. At least I got the tickets for free.

I don't think I was the only one who laughed when Brie Lardson got punched into the stratosphere.

>- White cuckbois discussing lore behind every scene and character
holy fuck this so much. when I watched Captain Marvel the guy behind me was like "holy shit that's ronan the accuser, you know from guardians of the galaxy" and then spent like 10 minutes explaining who that was to the clueless dude next to him he did the same shit with the cube

Surprisingly many girls in the audience. No reaction to ms Marvel. They really seemed to like Capt. America though, and some cried at the end. Black Widow's and Hawkeye's scenes got a sympathetic reaction too.

Fat Thor got many laughs. Overall I think the audience was fine. Reminded me a bit of Mad Max Fury Road's audience.

I wouldn't mind it if people did it during like one or two cool scenes like Thor arriving at Wakanda or whatever but these fuckers do it throughout the entire movie, at every fucking reference and every fucking character introduction

not just the women - the whole audience lost its shit when she destroyed the ship

Look at All these poor ppl. Waiting for credit scenes thats never gonna come

Attached: IMG_20190426_211513.jpg (4160x3120, 1.74M)

Have sex.

Yikes sweetie, have sex

No, everyone was silent

The way she fights is somehow boring as fuck

one guy