The Emperor is flawed beyond comprehension. He's perfect, too perfect. He can not and never will understand humans

The Emperor is flawed beyond comprehension. He's perfect, too perfect. He can not and never will understand humans.

I want a movie exploring his politics and philosophy. That'd be kino of the highest order.

Pitch me a script.

Attached: 1000[1].jpg (1000x1294, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/God-Emperor_of_Mankind#On_His_Pragmatism_and_Flaws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lorgar is the tragic hero of the story

No.
He's a whiny little runt whose entire purpose is to prostrate himself before any higher power.
Literally was crying and whining at his censure on Monarchia like a five-year-old "ABLOO BLOO are you happy Roboute?!" I despise him.

>Lorgar builds an entire city as a shrine and a testament to the Emperor's light
>It's beautiful and grand
>Emperor has the Ultramarines bomb it to ash and then forces Lorgar and his legion to kneel for forgiveness in the rubbles of his majestic creation
>Completely oblivious to the reality that this ultimate humiliation might upset Lorgar

Attached: My+wish+_b669d69a33604b3f2afb6498aa1c2fd4.jpg (1680x709, 144K)

Well the entire empirium has been following HIS teaching unironically for the last 10,000 years... so fuck off

And he was a good friend.

Attached: lorgar did nothing wrong.jpg (888x693, 630K)

His only flaw was an intense godlike autism that made him incapable to relate and understand his sons and subjects as something more than tools.
This flaw is grave enough that I wish him and his Imperium will crumble to dust

HERESY?! HERESY!

Attached: 1230148378208.jpg (273x135, 9K)

>Be a thunder warrior
>Elevate your leader as the Master of Mankind
>Get mass-murdered because you aren't needed anymore

Thanks

Attached: monsoon.png (933x769, 563K)

His tax policy?

Magnus is the tragic hero of the story

Because Lorgar was right. Except he was a retard who didn't follow his own teachings. The Emperor is a God.

The Emperor WASN'T a god tho. He's just a top tier psyker. He just happened to be older and more talented than most. He even said as much that noone should worship him because his end game was to elevate all humanity to psykerhood like the Eldar had but his inability to understand his kids meant that his grand plan failed. Even mid Horus Heresy, his game plan was to grab as many humans as he could, let the entire segmentum burn and hide away in the webway practising eugenics to expediate the whole natural psyker population thing but got fucked by Magnus busting his seals and leaving an endless stream of daemons bumrushing his portal.

Emps was 100% legit in his goals but his methods and lack of understanding on just HOW bad the Chaos gods wanted him gone, to the point that they basically threw away their individual goals and unified for possibly the first time, left him in deep shit when the 4 actual gods ended up planning to fuck him over.

HERETIC

>The Emperor WASN'T a god tho.
Now he is. When that corpse finally ceases to function and his spirit is let loose, the combination of his psyker powers and millennia of Humanity worshiping him which feeds energy into him in line with the universe's laws, in addition to the psychic energy fed into his spirit from all the millions and billions of sacrificed psykers over the years, he will become Humanity's own Gork and Mork.
The Emperor has learned and understood much from the events which put him into the machine throne, when he comes back whether as a new "Chaos God" or with his immortal body regenerating after it is reconnected with his regenerated spirit because the throne is disrupting this function, there will be Hell for every enemy of Humanity.

I never understood how he could become a "Chaos God". Mind you, I do believe he is a god, but he is literally the polar opposite of Chaos.

It's simple. Chaos Gods are a balanced combination of negative and positive traits. Each Chaos God comes with both what you would consider a lawful and also evil concepts, because of the duality of emotion and concepts.
Chaos God in itself is a misnomer.

If you define God Emperor as one, he is a Chaos God who would carve a stable dimension for Humanity only and see all other life in the Universe brought to its knees and if need be genocided completely. From that aspect he is evil towards non-Humans and lawful towards Humans, again, a duality.

got any link to where I can read up on Emps plan? Sounds rad.

Read up bruh

1d4chan.org/wiki/God-Emperor_of_Mankind#On_His_Pragmatism_and_Flaws

Attached: Tears-by-DisArmonia.jpg (646x1000, 84K)

I read the gaunt series and enjoyed it but every other book I've tried to start just seems like action books and I'm reading the same thing over and over. The overall story seems so fucking cool though. What's a good one to try that goes more into the mythology?

First Heretic, Prospero Burns.

Sorry not Prospero Burns, I meant to say A Thousand Sons.

BL handing the Emperor the idiot ball is a constant problem.

Thanks

The only bit in film I can think about that would approach what a POV Emperor movie would be like is the scene in The Matrix with the Architect

>beta cuck that cant achive anything on his own
>begs chaos gods for power
>dont hold his end of the bargin
>get crippled and gets to enjoy watching everything he build slowly crumbling into dust
lmao

Remember that time the Emperor was gonna solve the Warp forever and Magnus was like REEEEEEEEE WHY ARE YOU KEEPING SECRETS? Good times

>I want a movie exploring his politics and philosophy.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz
I bet you have a short cropped beard and thick rimmed glasses, too.

i think movies about Space marines, the Horus Heresy and the Inquisition would be more interesting then about him

Although Warhammer is quite jewy, Warhammer and Kikewood don't mix, It used to be the most matcho "Fookin Kill and Shiiit!" Franchise till "They" got to It.
But if it was adapted into a film it'd have to be through a series of films.